June 01, 2024, 09:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282763 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »

Found it...It has been quoted and discussed a few times Johann...

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Is this her?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »

Tamikosmom...do you happen to have the exact charges that were filed against Satish and Deepak Kalpoe from the August 2005 arrest?

IIRC. what was rumored about the underage girls, wasn't included in the final charges, but the charges in Natalee's case were more serious than the previous ones from June....TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Is this her?

Yes Blonde that's her
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185

Is this her?

That looks like her Blonde. What is truly amazing here is that Jean Akers would not understand how her appeance at Joran's going away party could be seen as a betrayal to the Americans she represented and who paid her fat ambassador's salary. What was she thinking? If she would do that in public it really makes you wonder what she was doing behind the scenes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »

Identidad di vicitima di morto na SN ta conoci
Tuesday, 15 April 2008 - 13:22

Diadomingo atardi na Vader Piet pariba di brug un pareha a bin haja e curpa di un persona. Por a mira cu e persona lo a wordo maltrata pa despues intenta na sende e curpa na Candela. Awe diamars nos por informa riba e identidad di e persona cu a muri tragicamente. Click read more pa e nomber, fecha di nacemento y mas detayes.
Giovanni Felix Adamus
naci na Aruba dia 7 di januari 1967
y biba na Lopezstraat # 9
E tabata mihor conosi como "yellowman".

E team di investiadornan ta pidi cualkier persona cu por a wak e difunto entre diadomingo  marduga 13 di april 2008 y oranan di atardi di e mesun dia, of cu por a mira cualkier movecion den cercania di e sitio di e crimen,  pa por fabor tuma contacto cu e team di recherche di warda di Sanicolas (5845000) pa asina coopera cu e investigacion.

Di parti di Cuerpo Policial Aruba kier manda palabranan di condolencia na su famianan y hopi forza den e momentonan dificil aki.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »

Klaas...you've got mail Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »

Diadomingo atardi na Vader Piet pariba di brug un pareha a bin haja e curpa di un persona. Por a mira cu e persona lo a wordo maltrata pa despues intenta na sende e curpa na Candela. Awe diamars nos por informa riba e identidad di e persona cu a muri tragicamente. Click read more pa e nomber, fecha di nacemento y mas detayes.
Giovanni Felix Adamus

E team di investiadornan ta pidi cualkier persona cu por a wak e difunto entre diadomingo  marduga 13 di april 2008 y oranan di atardi di e mesun dia, of cu por a mira cualkier movecion den cercania di e sitio di e crimen,  pa por fabor tuma contacto cu e team di recherche di warda di Sanicolas (5845000) pa asina coopera cu e investigacion.

Di parti di Cuerpo Policial Aruba kier manda palabranan di condolencia na su famianan y hopi forza den e momentonan dificil aki.

Lord...I wish I could read this....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2008, 03:08:25 PM »

Giovanni Felix Adamus

See page 20 of Solo di Pueblo - looks like Giovanni's mother passed away last month and was burried on March 14, 2008.  So far that's all I've been able to find on him.  It does look like ALE is asking for people with information to come forward:

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=527
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »

Beth, Dave...everyone can say to end the boycott.  I'm not going near Aruba until I feel it's safe....and I don't care who tells me to go.  I would have boycotted the place without an announcement.  No Way would I go to a place where the Justice and Tourism Ministers actually subsidized travel for psychics to give false testimony, where the tourism employees are sent to Justice to help out, where the local editors trash an eighteen year old or where court rulings are not available with the actual ruling and names of those giving it.  I won't go some place where the FBI has offered services and been declined.  Nobody, at this point, can ask me to give it up.  Nope...now I need proof...for Natalee...and for myself.  Quit blaming Beth...and don't think she can fix this...the cat is out of the bag.

Good post.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »

Beth, Dave...everyone can say to end the boycott.  I'm not going near Aruba until I feel it's safe....and I don't care who tells me to go.  I would have boycotted the place without an announcement.  No Way would I go to a place where the Justice and Tourism Ministers actually subsidized travel for psychics to give false testimony, where the tourism employees are sent to Justice to help out, where the local editors trash an eighteen year old or where court rulings are not available with the actual ruling and names of those giving it.  I won't go some place where the FBI has offered services and been declined.  Nobody, at this point, can ask me to give it up.  Nope...now I need proof...for Natalee...and for myself.  Quit blaming Beth...and don't think she can fix this...the cat is out of the bag.

Good post.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »

Good post.

great post, ono, i hope you don't mind me tagging along with you.
dennisintn
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »

Back in 2005

U.S.-ARUBA RELATIONS

Principal U.S. Consulate Officials
Consul General--Robert E. Sorenson
Vice Consul--Jean Akers
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 15, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »

Tamikosmom...do you happen to have the exact charges that were filed against Satish and Deepak Kalpoe from the August 2005 arrest?

IIRC. what was rumored about the underage girls, wasn't included in the final charges, but the charges in Natalee's case were more serious than the previous ones from June....TIA

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

9. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

++++++++++

FREDDY ZEDAN-ARAMBATZIS

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl
Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 05:59:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 15, 2008, 05:47:51 PM »

Klaas ... I apologize for being such a pain.  Would you please change the last three dates in my post to 2007.

Thank you

Janet

If you would afford me the editing opion ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 15, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

The government of Aruba allocates close to 10 million dollars annually to
promote the island abroad through Aruba Tourism Authority.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=53670

With tourism dollars down, perhaps the government needs to reconsider how much money they spend on the death island.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 15, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

Klaas ... I apologize for being such a pain.  Would you please change the last three dates in my post to 2007.

Thank you

Janet

If you would afford me the editing opion ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys.

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 15, 2008, 06:23:32 PM »

You're welcome Janet 

FYI - construction update in Musings 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 15, 2008, 06:25:11 PM »

You're welcome Janet 

FYI - construction update in Musings 

I forget about that thread.

I going there right now.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: April 15, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »

Thank you

Janet

Ah, but we'd know, Janet.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: April 15, 2008, 06:39:34 PM »

Thank you

Janet

Ah, but we'd know, Janet.....

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.