June 15, 2024, 06:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283197 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »

Un rato pasa un homber cu nos por compronde ta bastante peligroso a caba di huy for di PAAZ. Ta trata aki di Jason Pantholet. E ta 1.80m, e ta color scur, e tabata tin un camisa berde y bruin bisti cu bloki bloki. Su keds ta di marca Nike. Polis ta pidi tur persona pa ta atento y si signala e persona aki pa tuma contacto cu polis na 100 of 911.

translator

one rato happen one man cu we can compronde is enough dangerous owing to end of huy for of paaz. is deal here of jason pantholet. the is 1.80m, the is color dark, the was have one camisa berde y bruin dress cu bloki bloki. his keds is of mark nike. police is ask all person for is attentive y if signala the person here for take contacto cu police at 100 or 911. come across

maybe this is the deceased person.

Sounds like they are looking for this person

what good is calling the polis? they don't even respond... and did anyone else notice the clock on 24 ORA Breaking News runs backwards... talk about a tell tale sign...

maybe this Jason stole Jacobs' Nutri System Gold diet meals.... pot-roast!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: April 13, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

Hey Rob!   It sounds like he's supposed to be the person of interest.  And he's wearing bloki bloki and Keds marked with the Nike logo.  What the heck is bloki bloki?     

Hi Ono...

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »

Un rato pasa un homber cu nos por compronde ta bastante peligroso a caba di huy for di PAAZ. Ta trata aki di Jason Pantholet. E ta 1.80m, e ta color scur, e tabata tin un camisa berde y bruin bisti cu bloki bloki. Su keds ta di marca Nike. Polis ta pidi tur persona pa ta atento y si signala e persona aki pa tuma contacto cu polis na 100 of 911.

translator

one rato happen one man cu we can compronde is enough dangerous owing to end of huy for of paaz. is deal here of jason pantholet. the is 1.80m, the is color dark, the was have one camisa berde y bruin dress cu bloki bloki. his keds is of mark nike. police is ask all person for is attentive y if signala the person here for take contacto cu police at 100 or 911. come across

maybe this is the deceased person.

Sounds like they are looking for this person

what good is calling the polis? they don't even respond... and did anyone else notice the clock on 24 ORA Breaking News runs backwards... talk about a tell tale sign...

maybe this Jason stole Jacobs' Nutri System Gold diet meals.... pot-roast!!!

A clock that runs backwards - how perfect LOL! ; Yeah....you can do anything but lay off my pot roast !     
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »

Destiny, you shamed me into pulling out the avatar.

No shame on your part Sweetie...Wink  I loved what you posted!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: April 13, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »

here's the official unofficial version.

2 chollers from Chollerstad hooked up with some drugs after robbing a few tourists. They spent the loot on heroin and one of them died. The other knew the cops would see that shit and he took the dead guy into the cave and lit him on fire. Cause that's what everyone does, well, except Joran who throws them in the ocean.

no need to even sober up Rudy...case closed.

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 13, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

2 chollers from Chollerstad hooked up with some drugs after robbing a few tourists. They spent the loot on heroin and one of them died. The other knew the cops would see that shit and he took the dead guy into the cave and lit him on fire. Cause that's what everyone does, well, except Joran who throws them in the ocean.

Case closed.  Call Greta.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

Are there follow-up stories posted about the dead people that are found?  Would anyone expect a follow-up story about these four dead people that have been burned?

3 of them were family members killed by the youngest son who had mental issues and drug problems.  A very sad case and a shock to everyone in Aruba.

Then there is this one today which looks more like a possible drug deal gone bad type of incident.  Hopefully there will be followup on it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 13, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

Posted at RU - I'm looking for the original post on Greta's blog right now.  I don't believe anyone saw Joran in Korea, I think they may have seen Paulus, Anita and Valentijn though.  Remember Valentijn is very tall now and resembles Joran.

Don't know if it is true or not, but this was posted on Gretawire this morning:

"Comment by bmurphy12002@yahoo.com
April 13th, 2008 at 12:16 pm
Hello from Korea Greta,

I am staying at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Korea. I was preparing to go to dinner when I saw Joran Vander Sloot, his father and mother checking into the hotel......"

Here's the full post from Gretawire:

Where in hell, do they get all this money, to travel all over the place....

You are exactly right they get it in hell.  I think they get it from the devil himself. They have friends in low places
Destiny, you are the spitting image of Ernestine.  Are you twins?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMM89hIu9U

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:12 PM »

Are there follow-up stories posted about the dead people that are found?  Would anyone expect a follow-up story about these four dead people that have been burned?

3 of them were family members killed by the youngest son who had mental issues and drug problems.  A very sad case and a shock to everyone in Aruba.

Then there is this one today which looks more like a possible drug deal gone bad type of incident.  Hopefully there will be followup on it.

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought it was four new dead people that were burned, somehow connected to the tunnel of love.  I hope the tunnel of love is not a tourist destination.  I'm not sure I would want to get off the tour bus...

Just one new person, added to the three family members.  Four, not seven. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 13, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »

[/quote

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 13, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

Posted at RU - I'm looking for the original post on Greta's blog right now.  I don't believe anyone saw Joran in Korea, I think they may have seen Paulus, Anita and Valentijn though.  Remember Valentijn is very tall now and resembles Joran.

Hello from Korea Greta,

I am staying at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Korea. I was preparing to go to dinner when I saw Joran Vander Sloot, his father and mother checking into the hotel......"

You are exactly right they get it in hell.  I think they get it from the devil himself. They have friends in low places

Yes...we are twins...I'm the *pretty* one....LOL

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 13, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought it was four new dead people that were burned, somehow connected to the tunnel of love.  I hope the tunnel of love is not a tourist destination.  I'm not sure I would want to get off the tour bus...

they only have to find one more burned body there before aruba declares it to be a tourist attraction to replace the natural bridge that fell.  it will be added to all their tours and brochures.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 13, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »

The Tunnel of Love most definately is a tourist destination.

Yes, just one new person today added to the three family members.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 13, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »

they only have to find one more burned body there before aruba declares it to be a tourist attraction to replace the natural bridge that fell.  it will be added to all their tours and brochures.
dennisintn

I can see it now....*Visit the Tunnel of Burnin' Love* ....complimentary pork rinds, and 151 Rum drinks provided to all female blonde guests...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 13, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »

Hello from Korea Greta,

Yes...we are twins...I'm the *pretty* one....LOL

That's what I thought.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #395 on: April 13, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »

Just received the e-mail about the protest in DC in June. Are we all going???!!!

I can't make it that far but I'll be making another Donation for this Great Cause! 

sounds good. I am going to try and make it. Hoping to go through Ohio and maybe if I can talk her into in, pick up Dihanna!!! If you see her in the cage tell her to e-mail me!!

OMG!  I was thinking about whether I can make it before I saw your post!  Wheels are spinning......I've never been to DC and would love to participate!  But I am still in job search mode after 6 mos.,  so I need to see how and if I can work it out!  I need the getaway and for a good cause!   Speaking of,  I just found out, I might have lost my job in part due to my search with TES in Columbus, during my Short term disability for my surgery.   Even though it wasn't my damn legs broken!   I happened to be interviewed on local news, and 'people' saw it.   But you know what?  It was worth it to help two families of missing boys!   I can replace my job, they can't replace there children!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #396 on: April 14, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »

Hi Di.

Wanna meet me in the Political Form.

Janet

Sorry I missed you all!   I signed on to read, then ended up watching t.v. without signing out!   I wasn't ignoring anybody!   Wink   I love to see you in the Political thread!  I love good debates!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 14, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

Capslock translated the article posted a few pages back about the body found burned near the Tunnel of Love:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/

A body was found near Tunnel of Love.

We have indication that a couple of hours ago ALE has found a dead body, probably burned in the vicinity of Tunnel of Love. The road to that area was closed off completely. We are in search of information and details of this news. These are the first picture of the area of the incident.

On the News tonight, The reported said that a body was found completely burned and when the authorities arrived, the body was still smoldering and still in smoke. The body was completely burned beyond recognition. They can not determined yet if is was a man or a Women.

More to be revealed in the Morning papers.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2008, 12:11:07 AM »

Capslock translated the article posted a few pages back about the body found burned near the Tunnel of Love:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/

A body was found near Tunnel of Love.

We have indication that a couple of hours ago ALE has found a dead body, probably burned in the vicinity of Tunnel of Love. The road to that area was closed off completely. We are in search of information and details of this news. These are the first picture of the area of the incident.

On the News tonight, The reported said that a body was found completely burned and when the authorities arrived, the body was still smoldering and still in smoke. The body was completely burned beyond recognition. They can not determined yet if is was a man or a Women.

More to be revealed in the Morning papers.

Thanks Klaas....new version of suicide on Aruba...crispy critters...

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2008, 12:15:28 AM »

Sounds like what they did to Pitbull after they tied him up,bashed his head in and cut off his legs.. Sad I guess these things happen when you have ruthless Drug cartels who funnel billions of dollars in Cocaine,Heroin and Extasy in Aruba..Strange how many murders we have seen in the papers where people hang themselves with one hand in the pocket,burned beyond recognition or dismembered and labeled suicides..

The drug busts that we here about are just a tiny fraction of what goes through Aruba..Should be no suprise though as Aruba has had a long history with the Colombian cartels..What is suprising is if there is a connection to S.E Asia and the Heroin/Arms trade..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:21:19 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.