June 15, 2024, 10:55:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283155 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »

Rob…This could be Ms. Akers grad group from the University of Amsterdam, IIRC it was 2003…Would you please take a peek and see if you can see her?…TIA

http://www.jur.uva.nl/als/alumni.cfm/A2DA39F3-185E-49A4-B37B63BFE3EA4F6A

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2008, 08:11:19 AM »

Rob…This could be Ms. Akers grad group from the University of Amsterdam, IIRC it was 2003…Would you please take a peek and see if you can see her?…TIA

Who is Ms. Akers  mum in Ohio ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2008, 08:22:22 AM »

Jean Akers is the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit for the United States Embassy in Cambodia.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »

Sorry Johann...I was in another thread...Will have to find the quote from Beth's book, but she was the Vice-Consul, US, that Beth saw at Joran's house the day he was released in September 2005!

Thanks Peaches! Now she is a Consul...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2008, 08:43:25 AM »

so now most you think patrick is a con man and is working together with the van der sloots?
because he is opposing the boycott?

of course he is bias towards the island because he was brought up there. but that doesn't make him a con man.
think for a moment how difficult it is for him acknowledge that his beloved country is a corrupt banana republic.
but maybe one day patrick will be able to realize that.

in that respect arubans are not much different from americans i think.

is this not just a little paranoia putting a man straight away in the van der sloot camp when he disagree on a issue with the monkeys?

and joran knew he was being taped in the car. how stupid is he then?
he is a dead man walking now for the rest of his live. what a genius.

and all this is foretold by the shango story? don't know exactly how this works but is this some kind of fortune teller who knew back in 2005 about patrick and the car confession?

please think twice before thinking of patrick as a con man.
for now i can't believe patrick would have been able to con peter r. de vries.
or do we think peter r. de vries is in this too?
i that case i can tell you, you are mistaken.

Good Morning Caesu…these have been my thoughts on Patrick since February 4th. This is the opinion I have formed and has absolutely nothing to do with ‘Shango’. I have posted before that once the word ‘infiltrator’ was mentioned back in November, that it was no way possible that there were two ‘infiltrators’.  Even spent hours going back to find the article, posts and the poll, to assure myself I was not barking up the wrong tree. 

All Patrick has done, IMO, is move the crime scene away from where it actually happened and make Joran and his ‘Daury’ the only people involved in what happened to Natalee!

SS…Pompous…was the word I was looking for when I read Patrick’s email, also egotistical comes to mind, in regards to Patrick!

Bingo!! Natalee suddenly goes into convulsions less then a hour with Joran and he doesnt ask why? We are supposed to blame this unknown Daury for everything as he is the last person with Natalee? It all happpened at the beach? Case closed? Beth is at peace?

Just thinking of Patrick's email infuriates me and caesu it has nothing to do with him being against the boycott!

Paul Van Der Sloot is still the last person to admit being with Natalee on May 30th 2005 at 4AM as far as I am concerned. That was clearly understood by the Aruban Supreme Court!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 08:59:03 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 15, 2008, 09:02:29 AM »

Found it...It has been quoted and discussed a few times Johann...

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: April 15, 2008, 09:22:13 AM »

Hi *******...I found a little interesting bit on the weekend, probably nothing. Will post in it the Mr. Pink thread as soon as I can.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #647 on: April 15, 2008, 09:26:10 AM »

I am going to visit Den Dolder tomorrow again   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #648 on: April 15, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »

Found it...It has been quoted and discussed a few times Johann...

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Thank you Janet

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 15, 2008, 09:44:35 AM »

Reward for a pic of Joran...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 15, 2008, 09:48:12 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/15/as-public-employees-boycott-protest-in-aruba-lets-remember-whats-really-important-justice-for-natalee-holloway/

As Public Employees Boycott & Protest in Aruba … Let’s Remember What’s Really Important … Justice for Natalee Holloway

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: April 15, 2008, 09:48:56 AM »

I'll double that reward, LOL 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: April 15, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »

Morning Mum and all,

I looked at the photo and tried enhance it and I can not tell if it is her or not.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #653 on: April 15, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »

################################################
Who knows
There is also security there, so it is not easy .
But i have a special  outfit 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #654 on: April 15, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »

I'll double that reward, LOL 

My reward still stands too Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 15, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »

Morning Mum and all,

I looked at the photo and tried enhance it and I can not tell if it is her or not.

Morning Rob...Thanks for trying...happened across it and thought maybe you could do something with it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 15, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »

Who knows

Calling Dr. Johan....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »

so now most you think patrick is a con man and is working together with the van der sloots?
because he is opposing the boycott?

of course he is bias towards the island because he was brought up there. but that doesn't make him a con man.
think for a moment how difficult it is for him acknowledge that his beloved country is a corrupt banana republic.
but maybe one day patrick will be able to realize that.

in that respect arubans are not much different from americans i think.

is this not just a little paranoia putting a man straight away in the van der sloot camp when he disagree on a issue with the monkeys?

and joran knew he was being taped in the car. how stupid is he then?
he is a dead man walking now for the rest of his live. what a genius.

and all this is foretold by the shango story? don't know exactly how this works but is this some kind of fortune teller who knew back in 2005 about patrick and the car confession?

please think twice before thinking of patrick as a con man.
for now i can't believe patrick would have been able to con peter r. de vries.
or do we think peter r. de vries is in this too?
i that case i can tell you, you are mistaken.

i agree with you on all of this, caesu.  i don't think jvds told the whole truth about anything that happened or why it happened, but i do not think he knew he was being recorded.  jvds is mentally ill, but he's not stupid.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 15, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »

Who knows

Johan...just set up a little doobie stand, with some good ganga outside his unit...he'll come to you....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: April 15, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »

Not Mum but .. Beth felt betrayed by Jean Akers ... the U.S. vice-consul.  This representative of the American administration attended a "Get out a Jail Free" celebration at the VDS' residence following Joran's September, 2005 release from prision.

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.