June 15, 2024, 08:24:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283202 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #760 on: April 16, 2008, 07:18:17 AM »

It can  be desinfo, i don't know 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #761 on: April 16, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »

Goodmorning everyone!
who the hell is this ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #762 on: April 16, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

Goodmorning everyone!
who the hell is this ?

It looks like Katie Couric to me.  She's a newsreader.  Never been a fan of hers for many reasons, least of which, she is much too perky.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 16, 2008, 09:12:06 AM »

Goodmorning everyone!
who the hell is this ?

It looks like Katie Couric to me.  She's a newsreader.  Never been a fan of hers for many reasons, least of which, she is much too perky.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #764 on: April 16, 2008, 09:36:34 AM »

Okay, what do I win?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 16, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »

it's hardly breaking news when someone called the cops yesterday and they refuse to acknowledge they had a job to do... well, it is kinda breaking news - to the cops anyway. 

So the article in Diario yesterday said someone called the cops to come out to an area near the Tunnel of Love but they were too busy.  Today they find a burned body there. 

bodies don't go good with frosted flakes.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 16, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

Okay, what do I win?

YOU HAVE WON:      A DATE WITH THE ABOVE.   

also that looks like the counselor from the ambassador's office from U.S. for the Dutch and/or Arubans.  Also it does favor Curic a bit.  LOL   J/B
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 16, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

here's the other white van in the story

This dude ate all Jacobs' frosted flakes, and I daresay the boxes too.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 16, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »

Un rato pasa un homber cu nos por compronde ta bastante peligroso a caba di huy for di PAAZ. Ta trata aki di Jason Pantholet. E ta 1.80m, e ta color scur, e tabata tin un camisa berde y bruin bisti cu bloki bloki. Su keds ta di marca Nike. Polis ta pidi tur persona pa ta atento y si signala e persona aki pa tuma contacto cu polis na 100 of 911.

translator

one rato happen one man cu we can compronde is enough dangerous owing to end of huy for of paaz. is deal here of jason pantholet. the is 1.80m, the is color dark, the was have one camisa berde y bruin dress cu bloki bloki. his keds is of mark nike. police is ask all person for is attentive y if signala the person here for take contacto cu police at 100 or 911. come across

maybe this is the deceased person.

or maybe a person of interest??? who knows.

It seemed to say be on the lookout for this person.  So if they have the body, then he must be some type suspect.    Recon'?   j/b
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 16, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »

Here's why a boycott was, and is, necessary:

The Arubans would have never done anything unless their economy was threatened. Greed and money were the very basis for the widespread government cover-up in the first place. The boycott was, and is, a valuable tool to force the Aruban government to prosecute their criminals and bring Natalee home.

The Arubans only understand money, primarily American dollars. Take that away from them and they will begin to understand you do not allow murderers to run free on the island drugging, raping, and killing American girls.

The boycott has been very effective. In fact, the boycott is 100% necessary until they bring justice to Natalee and her family, and it will continue until they do.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 16, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »

Are there follow-up stories posted about the dead people that are found?  Would anyone expect a follow-up story about these four dead people that have been burned?

3 of them were family members killed by the youngest son who had mental issues and drug problems.  A very sad case and a shock to everyone in Aruba.

Then there is this one today which looks more like a possible drug deal gone bad type of incident.  Hopefully there will be followup on it.

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought it was four new dead people that were burned, somehow connected to the tunnel of love.  I hope the tunnel of love is not a tourist destination.  I'm not sure I would want to get off the tour bus...

Just one new person, added to the three family members.  Four, not seven. 
  They may have to rename this tunnel to the Tunnel of Death.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 16, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

Hi and Good Morning, as for the poor deceased person, if this is a foreign national, it could remain an unsolved who he / she was / is.

I would doubt that Aruba has access to the dental records of everyone on Aruba. Record keeping does not seem to be a strong suit.

If the person is an Aruban or a foreign national that actually resides on Aruba there could be a good chance the person will be identified.

Someone must have burnt the body to conceal more than just drugs, beating, stab wounds, etc...

Morning Bro! They need to re-name it The Tunnel of Death on the Island Of No Return.

Do great minds think alike or are you using my posts?  j/b
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: April 16, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »

Hi and Good Morning, as for the poor deceased person, if this is a foreign national, it could remain an unsolved who he / she was / is.

I would doubt that Aruba has access to the dental records of everyone on Aruba. Record keeping does not seem to be a strong suit.

If the person is an Aruban or a foreign national that actually resides on Aruba there could be a good chance the person will be identified.

Someone must have burnt the body to conceal more than just drugs, beating, stab wounds, etc...

Morning Bro! They need to re-name it The Tunnel of Death on the Island Of No Return.

Do great minds think alike or are you using my posts?  j/b

It WAS a tourist destination....when there were ....tourists.
i went thru it.....creepy and tons of bats

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 16, 2008, 10:27:30 AM »

KLASS thanks for making me feel like my old self again..  Wink..YOU ROCK GIRL!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 16, 2008, 10:28:15 AM »

http://cbs4.com:80/local/Brilliance.of.the.2.700385.html

Apr 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Feds Find Kilos Of Cocaine Stashed On RCCL Cruise

MIAMI (CBS4) ― A luxury cruise ship, which docked at the Port of Miami over the weekend was carrying more than just passengers, it was carrying an illegal load of cocaine.

Agents from US Customs and Border Protection and Immigration Customs Enforcement seized 16 kilos of cocaine from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines 'Brilliance of the Seas.'

Security personnel on the ship found the drugs in a passenger cabin on April 11th. The cabin was sealed off until the vessel docked at the Port of Miami.

The drugs, 26 bricks of cocaine, was found hidden behind some ceiling panels. 16 kilos is about 35 pounds.

Officials say they think the cocaine was brought on the ship by passengers and left behind in order to be smuggled off the ship at a later date.

The ship had just returned from a voyage that included Aruba, Panama, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 16, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »

KLASS thanks for making me feel like my old self again..  Wink..YOU ROCK GIRL!

You were "pruning" up so bad from that hot tub I hardly recognized you.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »

http://cbs4.com:80/local/Brilliance.of.the.2.700385.html

Apr 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Feds Find Kilos Of Cocaine Stashed On RCCL Cruise

MIAMI (CBS4) ― A luxury cruise ship, which docked at the Port of Miami over the weekend was carrying more than just passengers, it was carrying an illegal load of cocaine.

Agents from US Customs and Border Protection and Immigration Customs Enforcement seized 16 kilos of cocaine from Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines 'Brilliance of the Seas.'

Security personnel on the ship found the drugs in a passenger cabin on April 11th. The cabin was sealed off until the vessel docked at the Port of Miami.

The drugs, 26 bricks of cocaine, was found hidden behind some ceiling panels. 16 kilos is about 35 pounds.

Officials say they think the cocaine was brought on the ship by passengers and left behind in order to be smuggled off the ship at a later date.

The ship had just returned from a voyage that included Aruba, Panama, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman.

Wonder if they were tipped off....those ships are turned around so quickly before they leave for the next cruise, I wouldn't think bricks of cocaine would be found in ceiling tiles in a routine cleaning.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 16, 2008, 10:53:45 AM »

I find that Royal Caribbean owns Brilliance of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas, and Rhapsody of the Seas. Rhapsody is the ship that Amy Bradley was aboard.

In my humble opinion, it would seem that Royal Caribbean has been infiltrated by the mob. With undocumented workers on these ships and from all parts of the world, it is the perfect opportunity to move shipments of drugs and people with no one the wiser.

Someone needs to do an in-depth investigation into Royal Caribbean.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 16, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »

I just checked Brilliance of the Seas schedule and it appears that it is slated for Mediterranean cruises, which might be why the stash was found now. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: April 16, 2008, 11:06:29 AM »

I find that Royal Caribbean owns Brilliance of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas, and Rhapsody of the Seas. Rhapsody is the ship that Amy Bradley was aboard.

In my humble opinion, it would seem that Royal Caribbean has been infiltrated by the mob. With undocumented workers on these ships and from all parts of the world, it is the perfect opportunity to move shipments of drugs and people with no one the wiser.

Someone needs to do an in-depth investigation into Royal Caribbean.

another drug barge coming online

http://tinyurl.com/3oqbfh

Royal Caribbean International's New Generation Of Megaships To Set Sail In Europe In 2008.
Cruise Line Expands Offering for Vacationers with Independence of the Seas.

MIAMI, Feb 26, 2007 - Royal Caribbean International today announced plans to deploy Independence of the Seas - the third in its new Freedom class of ships - in the United Kingdom, when she debuts in May 2008. Sharing the title of the largest, most innovative cruise ship in the world with sister ships, Freedom of the Seas and the soon-to-be-launched Liberty of the Seas, Independence of the Seas will be the largest ship ever to be home-ported in Europe.

<snipped>

in that article there is a list of all ports... it's pretty apparent that if someone wanted to use this mode of shipping the drugs and / or people could get to anywhere on the globe.

quite a network for moving drugs if one was so inclined.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.