June 01, 2024, 10:00:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282768 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »

and a message from  caesu Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Holloway (in the rebound) DUTCH & English
« Reply #364 on: Today at 12:24:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ik heb nu ook via via van een verzorger gehoord dat Joran bij Altrecht zit.

I have now also through an attendant heard that Joran to Altrecht seat.

Johan - I'm with you on this.  Joran is in the mental facility and not in Korea

Makes me want to offer a *reward* to some staff member at the mental facility...like $100.00 US to provide a *proof positive* photo of Urine there.....matter of fact I do make this offer....

Holding a newspaper, date showing, in front of the sign at the front door that says:  Altrecht:  liars, murderers and drug addicts to the left

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »

Looks like you've been busy monkeys.  Any in need of an afternoon pick-me-up: 

Cute!

I'm told they do this in some coffee bar in Vancouver.  There were lots of other pics drawn in the steamed milk.  Talented, those Canucks are. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »

and a message from  caesu Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Holloway (in the rebound) DUTCH & English
« Reply #364 on: Today at 12:24:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ik heb nu ook via via van een verzorger gehoord dat Joran bij Altrecht zit.

I have now also through an attendant heard that Joran to Altrecht seat.

Johan - I'm with you on this.  Joran is in the mental facility and not in Korea

Makes me want to offer a *reward* to some staff member at the mental facility...like $100.00 US to provide a *proof positive* photo of Urine there.....matter of fact I do make this offer....

Holding a newspaper, date showing, in front of the sign at the front door that says:  Altrecht:  liars, murderers and drug addicts to the left

All above is Great!...plus...Urine must be in the photo...no photo shop crap.....Time to turn the Folks there, into our own private  Papparazzi....$100.00 US standing.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »

Exchange rate:  1 Euro to 1.57 US Dollars   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »

Anita, the Buddhist, might want Val in the Buddhist University in Korea.
The only thing I see is that a student mush speak Korean.

I wouldn't want my child in school in Korea, but Anita might.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »

Maybe she just wants him out of Aruba and the Netherlands and knows she can't send him to the States.  Or maybe he's going to learn money laundering from the Koreans.  Or maybe it's all bull to get monkeys to spin their wheels.  Or maybe it's a Korean paying all those legal bills and ............ I think I need a nap.  Or another monkey latte. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

Looks like you've been busy monkeys.  Any in need of an afternoon pick-me-up: 

Cute!

I'm told they do this in some coffee bar in Vancouver.  There were lots of other pics drawn in the steamed milk.  Talented, those Canucks are. 

You bet!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »

How in the world can the Sloots hop from place to place?  Do they have a discount card that no one else has?  These trips would have to be very expensive...then again..where is the money coming from?  I know Paulus is not earning it and for certain Anita is not getting rich teaching art in Aruba. 

Klaas
What date were those pics of Joran and Freddy playing beach tennis taken that are in the other thread?  TIA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »

Maybe she just wants him out of Aruba and the Netherlands and knows she can't send him to the States.  Or maybe he's going to learn money laundering from the Koreans.  Or maybe it's all bull to get monkeys to spin their wheels.  Or maybe it's a Korean paying all those legal bills and ............ I think I need a nap.  Or another monkey latte. 
Gift of a "full scholarship" in appreciation of all the island has done for them???  If Beth is correct, Paulus is involved in it somewhere....contracts...????

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »

Gift of a "full scholarship" in appreciation of all the island has done for them???  If Beth is correct, Paulus is involved in it somewhere....contracts...????

We've always wondered who the Kalpoes were talking about when Deepak said they could be killed in a nanosecond.  I forget the quote, but people are afraid of someone there.  Small island, small and inexperienced police corps, easy to corrupt by any organized crime faction.  It's why they go to the Caribbean. 

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »

Texaxmom, good thinking.  Paulus reviewed government contracts and IIRC, Rudy Croes was accused of taking bribes for contracts.  May have nothing to do with Korea, but you just inserted another dot in the Aruban corruption map. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »

Let's see.....hmmmmmm...Beth/Bram...filed suit against whole Sloot Family.....one kid in mental hospital....can't question him....another kid in religious temple....santuary...can't question him....makes me wonder....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

How in the world can the Sloots hop from place to place?  Do they have a discount card that no one else has?  These trips would have to be very expensive...then again..where is the money coming from?  I know Paulus is not earning it and for certain Anita is not getting rich teaching art in Aruba. 

Klaas
What date were those pics of Joran and Freddy playing beach tennis taken that are in the other thread?  TIA

from  $1243 Roundtrip    (That's about $786 in Euros)

9:25 pm Depart Oranjestad (AUA)
Arrive Amsterdam (AMS) 12:50 pm  +1 day  Sun 27-Apr
Duration: 9hr 25mn    KLM 765 
 Nonstop flight

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »

<snipped>

PROCES-VERBAAL (SECOND STATEMENT SUSPECT D.S. KALPOE)

We, Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively officer first class and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and assigned to the Section Often Occurring Crime District 2, declare the following.

On June 10th 2005, approximately 13:45 hours we interviewed suspect D.S. KALPOE for further information.

The suspect D.S. KALPOE was informed by me, BURKE, that he was not obliged to make a statement and that his statement would be taped. His statement that was in Dutch was transcribed by me, BURKE, and goes as follows.

<snipped>

"To your question as to how long I know Joran, I can state the following. I know Joran since before carnaval of this year. I think since January 2005.

To your question whether I can describe my friendship with Joran, I can state the following. We go out together, get to know each other. We have become good friends.

To your question as to what kind of person Joran is, I can state the following. Joran is funny, sociable, likes to get to know people and he is easy to get along with.

<snipped>

Of this we, ERASMUS and BURKE on our oath as officers have made this proces-verbaal closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 10th 2005.

The reporting officers,

J.M.ERASMUS
CA. BURKE

However ... six days later ... while still detained ... while having no contact with Joran ... Deepak's opinion of Joran had changed drastically.

Janet

+++++++++++

DEEPAK KALPOE: "JORAN IS A DISTURBED/SICK PERSON."

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 16, 2005

I am not Joran who steals money from his parents. And I am of the opinion that, that this is not the issue at this moment. If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sick person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother. If the police wants more information about Natalee, then you have to be with Joran. He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

<snipped>

PROCES-VERBAAL (SECOND STATEMENT SUSPECT D.S. KALPOE)

We, Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively officer first class and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and assigned to the Section Often Occurring Crime District 2, declare the following.

On June 10th 2005, approximately 13:45 hours we interviewed suspect D.S. KALPOE for further information.

The suspect D.S. KALPOE was informed by me, BURKE, that he was not obliged to make a statement and that his statement would be taped. His statement that was in Dutch was transcribed by me, BURKE, and goes as follows.

<snipped>

"To your question as to how long I know Joran, I can state the following. I know Joran since before carnaval of this year. I think since January 2005.

To your question whether I can describe my friendship with Joran, I can state the following. We go out together, get to know each other. We have become good friends.

To your question as to what kind of person Joran is, I can state the following. Joran is funny, sociable, likes to get to know people and he is easy to get along with.

<snipped>

Of this we, ERASMUS and BURKE on our oath as officers have made this proces-verbaal closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 10th 2005.

The reporting officers,

J.M.ERASMUS
CA. BURKE

However ... six days later ... while still detained ... while having no contact with Joran ... Deepak's opinion of Joran had changed drastically.

Janet

+++++++++++

DEEPAK KALPOE: "JORAN IS A DISTURBED/SICK PERSON."

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 16, 2005

I am not Joran who steals money from his parents. And I am of the opinion that, that this is not the issue at this moment. If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sick person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother. If the police wants more information about Natalee, then you have to be with Joran. He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee

so if he's so guiltless, why has he put up with all this garbage and heat for 34 months?  imo, the kalpoe's are as guilty as jvds of what happened to natalee.  at least paulus has them thinking so, anyway.  deepak and jvds have made tenuous little stabs at laying the blame off on the other, but can't carry through without incriminating themselves. 
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 13, 2008, 04:49:36 PM »

From the getgo ... I have upheld Beth's perspective regarding Paulus' involvement in covering up the truth in regards to her missing daughter.  If this perceptive woman claims that Paulus' involvement in the obstruction of justice is ongoing ... then so be it!

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 23, 2005

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, Joran and Paul have done this to themselves. You know, they`ve -- they`ve had -- they`ve done the lies all along. You know, if they would have just come forward from the beginning, never changed their story, you know, we wouldn`t have these suspicions. But there -- you know, there`s no reason to tell a lie and -- you know, if you have no involvement or you don`t know where she is.

And also, we know that Joran has -- you know, he admitted these sexual assaults that he performed on Natalee. That has never been a secret. And you know, Paulus Van Der Sloot has changed his story. He admitted to us on the night of the 31st that he picked them up at 4:00 AM, and then when I was in his home one day, I think that was maybe June -- oh, I`m not sure if it was June 21 that I was at the judge`s home -- and he changed the time to 11:00 PM on the 29th.

I mean, you just don`t do that. A grown man cannot keep changing the times if he has nothing to hide or no involvement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 13, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »

The cage segment of the Dateline special has been discussed extensively by Monkeys but ... there was another segment of that special that has been ignored ... a segment which I have been unable to shake.

As I adhere to the landfill theory ... I do not believe that Natalee's remains were disposed of until the first week of June.

If Natalee's remains were taken out to sea ... it makes sense that somebody was paid to make sure that the disposal was far enough away from Aruba to ensure the sea would never reveal its secret.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway
Dateline - NBC
February 22, 2008

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

Dave Holloway: How would somebody stoop so low to do something like this?

Chris Hansen: How hurtful is that, when somebody does that to you?

Dave Holloway: Very hurtful. In fact, that was -- it's a wonders I’ve not had a major heart attack and died, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
April 24, 2006

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Original suspects in Natalee Holloway's disappearance are re-arrested in Aruba
Thursday, November 22nd 2007, 4:00 AM

<snipped>

"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the prosecutor's office in Aruba said in the statement.

Authorities refused to comment on specifics that led them to arrest van der Sloot, 20, in the Netherlands and the Kalpoe brothers in Aruba.

T.J. Ward Jr., a private investigator hired by the Holloway family, said the break could have something to do with information he passed along to police in Aruba and the FBI in Barbados two months ago.

Ward claimed on Fox News last night that informants told him van der Sloot's father, Paulus, a judge in the Netherlands, paid for a boat to have Holloway's body removed from the island.

"I told them, and I believed all along, that Paulus van der Sloot had indirect or direct knowledge of the removal of Natalee Holloway's body or what transpired with her to be removed from that island," Ward said.

Ward said authorities assured him they would investigate his information.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2007/11/22/2007-11-22_original_suspects_in_natalee_holloways_d.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 13, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »

Klaas

Lala's, I'd have to search for the exact date but it was in 2004.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 13, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »

Klaas

Lala's, I'd have to search for the exact date but it was in 2004.

November 20, 2004

http://www.arubabeachtennis.com/album/2004/slides/picture%201467.htm

Interresting that it also says 2003.  But I believe it's 2004.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #299 on: April 13, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »

From the getgo ... I have upheld Beth's perspective regarding Paulus' involvement in covering up the truth in regards to her missing daughter.  If this perceptive woman claims that Paulus' involvement in the obstruction of justice is ongoing ... then so be it!

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 23, 2005

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, Joran and Paul have done this to themselves. You know, they`ve -- they`ve had -- they`ve done the lies all along. You know, if they would have just come forward from the beginning, never changed their story, you know, we wouldn`t have these suspicions. But there -- you know, there`s no reason to tell a lie and -- you know, if you have no involvement or you don`t know where she is.

And also, we know that Joran has -- you know, he admitted these sexual assaults that he performed on Natalee. That has never been a secret. And you know, Paulus Van Der Sloot has changed his story. He admitted to us on the night of the 31st that he picked them up at 4:00 AM, and then when I was in his home one day, I think that was maybe June -- oh, I`m not sure if it was June 21 that I was at the judge`s home -- and he changed the time to 11:00 PM on the 29th.

I mean, you just don`t do that. A grown man cannot keep changing the times if he has nothing to hide or no involvement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

Janet,
I also uphold Beth's perspective regarding Paulus' involvement in covering up the truth in regards to her missing daughter.  My response that you have quoted was in response to the following post by Lilpuma regarding Beth's statement that money was being laundered in Aruba for the Korean nuclear arms efforts.

Great pics there.  The Dutch use too many vowels.  In my opinion.  I'm wondering if Joran is staying at Den Dolder for awhile or if he's been out on "leave".  Rumors of Thailand and Korea -- Thailand is drugs.  Synonymous.  Beth said money was being laundered in Aruba for the Korean nuclear arms efforts.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.