June 15, 2024, 07:07:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283198 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 14, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »

I will just tippy toe away.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 14, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »

I will just tippy toe away.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 14, 2008, 09:49:33 PM »

Just curious, why would people clearly NOT for a boycott (Jossy, OM, Patrick) be on the email list for the travel boycotts?

That is why I absolutely HATE email lists and refuse to "respond to all" on any of them.  In fact, any email I get that is forwarded as a group of people unknown to me I never respond to it it period.

I won't post Jossy's personal email or Patricks and I know it's hard to tell who is who..But this one was too obvious!   

om.aruba@setarnet.aqw

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 14, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »

Re:Patricks letter

1.There is no indication at all that they are actively Investigating this case. There is no indication at all they are trying to solve this case and its obvious to everyone they have gone in the wrong direction since Joran's first confession.
2.The Aruban Law Enforcement couldn't bring this case forward because they didn't want to.
3.He says that if there was corruption from PVDS then it doesnt matter because he isnt Aruban.
4.The crime statistics in Aruba are proven to be BS and can't be compared to anything. They aren't lower then anywhere because Murders have been recorded as suicides and violent crimes and robberies have not been documented.
5.Natalee most certainly did receive a miscarriage of justice and still to this day has never had a Honest Investigation.
6.Beth hasn't found peace and if anything she has more questions then before.

Patrick is just another Aruban in denial just like all the rest. Yeah he did great getting that info out of Joran but they didn't do do jackshit with it so he needs to quit turtlewaxing his gonads until they do. Until the Dutch do anything toward prosecuting Joran none of them deserve credit for doing anything.

Beth may have found some peace in Joran's confession but she hasn't gotten Natalee back, the investigation has gone no further than it was before the confession and I haven't hard Beth call off the boycott.

It ain't over until Beth says it's over!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 14, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »

i can't blame Patrick for defending his fellow hard working people of Aruba who would suffer if a boycott would be in place.
they can't help it when their justice system / government is failing or is sending out misinformation.

Hi caesu, I thought we lost you there for a second and Dayhiker would be heartbroken!! LOL Anyway, I was the last person to call / endorse / practice the boycott. You can search what's left of my earlier posts and see I said the boycott was not necessary. I was wrong back then and saw the light. caesu, as you know, I used to go to Aruba and really had a great time. I loved Aruba. But it's broken and more people are going to get hurt. Actually, quite a few people have been hurt and / or killed. We all know this because over a three year period we accumulated the documents, read the document and formulated our own opinions. I would bet that any reasonable person looking at this case for three years would easily come to the same conclusion. It's really pretty easy to see that the boycott is what Aruba fears. And rightfully so. They got hurt, bad!

these people already are for a large part fed up with the current Aruban government too.
when the strikers took over the parliament last week for three days - this is a big message i think - imagine that happening to the congress.

Oduber increased the size of the government. Now more than 4000 people are employed by the government. That's not a good or productive ratio for a country that size. If the overall size of the employees would be in-line with other country statistics, you would find that there are too many people employed by the MEP in positions around the country. That ate up a good bit of the budget. And don't forget, Oduber was making something like 20K a week.

We have seen messages in the past, I'm not holding my breath . . LOL

boycott won't work anyway, state enforced boycott of cuba never worked - many americans still travel there via canada and spend dollars in this communist country.
and now with the u.s. dollar becoming worth less every day tourists would think twice to go to europe.
now to contrary i expect more are travelling to aruba because aruban florin is pegged to the dollar not euro.

The boycott IS working. It's working very very well. Fred Taub from Boycott Watch has been all over the story and said it is WORKING. Taub has been covering boycotts for years and is very respected in his industry. His links are all over Michelle's site.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

I'm sure you know that site... but Michelle has a lot of info about Fred Taub... who by the way was on Fox News with Neil Cavuto just about 2 months ago and talked specifically about the Aruba Boycott.

but it doesn't matter much. patrick will keep us informed about the civil case.
these subpoenas must have been sent now. don't know when the court hearings will start.

Let's hope it starts soon. I like it when the Sloots sweat.

coming sunday a new peter r. de vries program. first program is not about natalee, but about a man who was convicted for murdering his wife and did internet-dating while he was in prison. peter r. de vries is warning the public for such people. but this killer went to court to prevent peter r. from showing his face on tv and he won.
eight programs in a row - i am sure he will keep us updated about natalee too - or dedicate a program to her.

Thanks for all the updates from Holland caesu!!! I hope Godfather Peter R does at least one more show on Natalee's case... I think we might see some future updates because he is involved in the civil suit.

I do very much appreciate Caesu and have said so many times! I agree with you here Rob that the boycott is working. The modest gains they claim to have had have been gobbled up by rampant inflation and taxes they have had to impose on their citizens to make up for THE LOSSES THEY CREATED BY COVERING UP THE CASE. The fact they are stalling, something they are very good at, to meet the unions demands while their tourists are continuously having their vacations compromised by flight delays and a decline in services tells you that many of those people will never go back to Aruba and from this they can expect further declines. It also tells you that they can't afford to give them raises because they have gutted the government purse.

Aside from the bad press they have gotten and the word of mouth that continues to spread across the U.S. about their corrupt island Monkeys protesting at the trade shows have had a great impact in the large cities. This will only get larger the longer they hold off prosecuting Joran.

Such a simple thing, punishing a criminal, but they just can't seem to see it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #545 on: April 14, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

so he needs to quit turtlewaxing his gonads until they do.

* note to self:

turtle waxing gonads.

rofl

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 14, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »

I really wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that there is a monetary reward for opposing our actions.  What happened to the angry man who was recently betrayed by the Aruban camera he was unaware of, and the negative press coverage the following day? Another Aruban diversion?  He knows what happens on that island and he knows it firsthand.  Maybe it's a little more lucrative to cozy up to the perpetrators.  He understands exactly why we hold our boycots and he knows exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.  He's personally played in the quagmire of Aruban graft and corruption.  His righteous diatribes are just another Aruban game.  Didn't CAPS try to tell us that he's known the Sloots for seven years and he actually lived across the street from the Kalpoes?  He's rubbed shoulders with the perpetraors.  His position is no doubt a con.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 14, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

Like so many,Patrick knows very little about this case and I disagree with him..Natalee received a terrible miscarriage of Justice! I saw the email before work and never had time to respond to it and I totally disagree,but I respect him for his love of Aruba and his work with Joran.

I could write a book why Aruba needs to be Boycotted and why this is different then every other Murder/Dissapearance case. It makes me Ill even thinking about what the Aruban Govt did and continues to do to Natalee and her Family. This was solved 34 months ago and it's a obvious cover up. Patrick needs to get his facts straight if he wants to discuss this case with people that have followed it since the very beginning.

******* ... I agree with you 100%.  A coverup in the Aruban investigation has denied Natalee Holloway justice and ... it has forced the family to ride a roller coaster from H--- for almost three years.

However ... this wannabe detective is unsure of her position regarding Patrick.  She am not yet willing to give him the benefit of my doubt ... give him a free pass that he was not part of an Aruban plan to implicate 'only' Joran and ... distance all other participants in the events that encompass the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... an Aruban plan to give a measure of closure to the family ... an Aruban plan that would silence the family and ... cause the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen to become of distance memory.

This wannabe detective could be wrong and ... the three cups of strong caffeinated morning coffee she consumed ...

Janet

+++++++++++

THE ARUBAN PLAN ?

<snipped>

The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

Greetings,
Patrick van der Eem

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2778.0

Did Beth tell Patrick it was OVER?  I don't think so.  When Beth says it is over then IT IS OVER as far as I am concerned.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: April 14, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

I really wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that there is a monetary reward for opposing our actions.  What happened to the angry man who was recently betrayed by the Aruban camera he was unaware of, and the negative press coverage the following day? Another Aruban diversion?  He knows what happens on that island and he knows it firsthand.  Maybe it's a little more lucrative to cozy up to the perpetrators.  He understands exactly why we hold our boycots and he knows exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.  He's personally played in the quagmire of Aruban graft and corruption.  His righteous diatribes are just another Aruban game.  Didn't CAPS try to tell us that he's known the Sloots for seven years and he actually lived across the street from the Kalpoes?  He's rubbed shoulders with the perpetraors.  His position is no doubt a con.   

Caps a con? no

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:08 PM »

Just curious, why would people clearly NOT for a boycott (Jossy, OM, Patrick) be on the email list for the travel boycotts?

That is why I absolutely HATE email lists and refuse to "respond to all" on any of them.  In fact, any email I get that is forwarded as a group of people unknown to me I never respond to it it period.

Klaas, my question is how they got on there to begin with?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:17 PM »

Dayhiker..They put Beth on tape and recorded her before she even knew what was happening..She thought it was over and that was truth and she was finally at peace. We all know it wasn't even close!! I hate being BS'D and I think this is all a scam as this was a lame attempt to end it all on lies..

I just sent a email out and I dont care how many people I pissed off including Patrick. I challenge anyone to the facts of this case and I refuse to be told they are dissapointed in me because I don't know what I am talking about and all I know is speculation. Then saying I am not fair and acting irresponsibly..lol! Like many of you I have spent countless hours researching and doing everything I can to find the truth on my own time and dime..It upsets me that people are prospering off of this Family and this Nightmare and trying to dictate to me what I should or shouldn't do and trying to BS me! This is all part of the there plan and I am not buying any of it. It's way too cooincidental that Patrick was recording Joran after a Infiltrator was already announced months earlier. Patrick isn't retarted and after 5 months,10 confessions and 20 hours of tape it's laughable the questions that he didnt ask. This whole thing is right in line with the absurdity we have all witnessed since the beginning. Another huge insult to our inteligence!!

If Patrick really wanted to help Beth and the Aruban people he would quit the BS and tell the truth!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 10:23:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: April 14, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »

Dayhiker..They put Beth on tape and recorded her before she even knew what was happening..She thought it was over and that was truth and she was finally at peace. We all know it wasn't even close!! I hate being BS'D and I think this is all a scam as this was a lame attempt to end it all on lies..

I just sent a email out and I dont care how many people I pissed off including Patrick. I challenge anyone to the facts of this case and I refuse to be told they are dissapointed in me because I don't know what I am talking about and all I know is speculation. Then saying I am not fair and acting irresponsibly..lol! Like many of you I have spent countless hours researching and doing everything I can to find the truth on my own time and dime..It upsets me that people are prospering off of this Family and this Nightmare and trying to dictate to me what I should or shouldn't do and trying to BS me! This is all part of the there plan and I am not buying any of it. It's way too cooincidental that Patrick was recording Joran after a Infiltrator was already announced months earlier. Patrick isn't retarted and after 5 months,10 confessions and 20 hours of tape is laughable the questions that he didnt ask. This whole thing is right in line with the absurdity we have all witnessed since the beginning. Another huge insult to our inteligence!!

If Patrick really wanted to help Beth and the Aruban people he would quit the BS and tell the truth!

ROCK ON!

that's why I don't care if they all get a little bad karma and it all adds up to what the Holloways have endured. There's enough to go around in my opinion..

if that makes me a bad person - F it!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 10:25:29 PM by Observer » Logged

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 14, 2008, 10:23:44 PM »

Rob,  CAPS isn't a con.  He tried to warn us.  Patrick's position is a con.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 14, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »

Caps a con? no

Rob, I don't think that's what SS meant.  I think she was saying Caps said Patrick knew Joran for 7 years, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 14, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »

Klaas, my question is how they got on there to begin with?

Right, that's what I don't understand but maybe there's a good explanation.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2008, 10:27:02 PM »

Rob,  CAPS isn't a con.  He tried to warn us.  Patrick's position is a con.

oh, ok SS.. gotcha. you're very analytical... I like that. I think anyone not in this voluntarily is a con. That's my rule of thumb. Learn it Live it Love it

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 14, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »

Patrick needs a wakeup call.

Boycott Aruba

Boycott Patrick's book.

Let him make his money off of all his friends over at ATAHA.  Afterall, that's even more money out of the pockets of Arubans.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 14, 2008, 10:30:19 PM »

I'm wondering now if Patrick even wrote/posted that.  His website is down right now.  Could be someone hacked into it.

Klaas

I tend to believe it.  I once contacted Peter Devries assistant (another Peter) with some info regarding my perception of the corrupt investigation and ... this guy emailed me back a response that was very similar to Patrick's open letter.

Janet

I was just looking more closely at the email which I received this morning ... the contents were the "open" letter that Patrick posted on his site ... the "open" letter that he signed.  I had assumed that Patrick had obtained my email address from the list and emailed me his "open" letter. 

However ... guess who emailed it to me Patrick's letter?  it was Peter Schouten ... Peter Devries' assistance ... not Patrick van der Eem.

Dato Peter (petercschouten@planet.nl)

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: April 14, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »

by the way, if Patrick is a con, it won't be long until it would be completely known. That's a big risk for a guy that already had his face knifed. Then again, why is anyone trusting a guy the mob didn't or wouldn't?

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: April 14, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Beth, Dave...everyone can say to end the boycott.  I'm not going near Aruba until I feel it's safe....and I don't care who tells me to go.  I would have boycotted the place without an announcement.  No Way would I go to a place where the Justice and Tourism Ministers actually subsidized travel for psychics to give false testimony, where the tourism employees are sent to Justice to help out, where the local editors trash an eighteen year old or where court rulings are not available with the actual ruling and names of those giving it.  I won't go some place where the FBI has offered services and been declined.  Nobody, at this point, can ask me to give it up.  Nope...now I need proof...for Natalee...and for myself.  Quit blaming Beth...and don't think she can fix this...the cat is out of the bag.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.