June 01, 2024, 09:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282767 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008, 11:21:10 AM »

I wonder if baseball player, Miguel Tejada, is connected to Ramona and Lucilla.  I think he was born in the Dominican Republic, but he claims to be an Aruba native.  He had a fight with a judge on the beach a few years ago and he was arrested.  He would be about the same age as Lucilla.

That wasn't MiguelTejada it was Sidney Ponson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Ponson

Sorry. It was Sidney Ponson.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »

Good Morning my fine...fine...cage mates!

Hoping today frings fresh fodder, for all us Monkeys to pick apart...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »

Miguel Odalis Tejada was born on May 25, 1976, in the Dominican Republic. His mother’s name was Mora, his father’s name was Daniel. The youngest of 11 children, Miguel grew up in the town of Bani, population about 100,000, an hour or so southwest of the capital of Santo Domingo. In 1979, the family’s small home and all their belongings were swept away by Hurricane David, which devastated the island. They were forced to retreat to the slums that lined the fringes of the city, where they lived in a rickety three-room shack. There was no running water or electricity.

As soon as he was old enough, Miguel went to work. He was begging at age three, shining shoes at age six, and later helped his father on construction jobs. When his mother died in 1988, Miguel went to work in a garment factory, making a few cents an hour so the family could survive.

http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Tejada/Tejada_bio.html

SS ... I bet there is a connection.  That caffeine from my morning coffee has not yet done its job but ... when the cobwebs clear I am going to think about this.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby
April 6, 2006

TWITTY:  ... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »

Interresting article in todays Diario:

Famia cu yamada pa polis: Please, bin atende caso di hortamento di cabrito        
Saturday, 12 April 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Na Vader Piet, banda di e asina yama “Tunel of Love” tin un cunuco unda cu un famia ta biba y cuida di su bestianan. Den e famia aki tambe tin un miembro cu ta lamentablemente ta uza droga y cu no ta biba den e rancho, pero si den e vecindario.

Antayera, e mucha homber aki a subi bais y a bay na rancho di su rumannan bisa nan cu tin hende ta hortando e bestianan pa nan yama polis. Nan a yama polis durante dos dia consecutivo pero nunca autoridad a presenta.

E famia ta sospecha di e mesun ruman cu ta uza droga. Nan ta kere cu e tambe ta complice pasobra e no a tuma number di auto unda nan a subi e bestianan. Nan a ripara cu pa drenta den e rancho e ladronnan a uza pinza pa corta e porta di e cura di tranchi, y nan a bin haya un pinza den e cura di e lugar unda nan ruman ta biba.

E biaha aki, pasobra no ta e prome sino e di dos biaha, nan a horta 40 cabrito, 1 ganso y 1 pato. E sobrina di e rumannan aki tambe ta traha den e cunuco unda e ta cuida di e bestianan y e ta masha desapunta y tristo. El a bira hopi emocional pasobra en total nan a bay cu casi 80 cabrito.

E prome hortamento tabata na Januari. Nan kier a haci un yamada na polis pa por fabor bin atende e caso aki.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1860&Itemid=30

Through pap translator:

family cu call for polis: please, come atende caso of hortamento of cabrito
 saturday, 12 april 2008

oranjestad (aan) – at vader piet, near of the so calling “tunel or love” have one cunuco where cu one family live y cuida of his bestianan. in the family here also have one acolyte cu is alas is employ drugs y cu not live in the rancho, but if in the vecindario. the day before yesterday, the boy here owing to lever bike y owing to bay at rancho of his rumannan tell they cu have person is hortando the bestianan for they calling police. they owing to calling police during two day consecutivo but never autoridad owing to present. the family is sospecha of the same brother cu is employ drugs. they're believe cu the also is complice because the not did take number of car where they owing to lever the bestianan. they owing to ripara cu for enter in the rancho the ladronnan owing to employ pinza for clip the door of the cura of tranchi, y they owing to come achieve one pinza in the cura of the lugar where they brother live. the trip here, because do not the first but the of two trip, they owing to steal 40 cabrito, 1 ganso y 1 duck. the sobrina of the rumannan here also is work in the cunuco where the is cuida of the bestianan y the is very desapunta y tristo. past owing to become much emocional because provided that overall they owing to bay cu casi 80 cabrito. the first hortamento was at january. they wanted owing to haci one call at police for can please come atende the caso here. come across

One of the photos from the article:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2008, 11:56:02 AM »

Klaas...I too was at Diario online this morn...found this in the editorials section...it had todays' date on the online paper...but, the article didn't...I'm sure this has been posted here already...but I brought it over anyway...

NATALEE…Y E FARSANTENAN!       PDF        Print        E-mail
Monday, 21 January 2008

Ta tempo pa e farsantenenan cu ta pulula manera musca entorno e caso lamentable di Natalee desentende nan mes di dje, y lague keda circumscribi na loke tin para den e procesverbaalnan policial. Fuera di nan, ken cu ta por specula, pretende di papia cu spirito, scucha voznan di ultratumba, enfin, bin cu delaster ridiculez posible. Esnan cu kier sa loke a pasa cu Natalee mester lesa tur e procesverbaalnan cu e intergadornan a traha despues di a scucha cada un di e tres sospechosonan, ademas di e tata di Joran y e cantidad di testigonan di interes pa polis.

Trece spiritistanan estilo Yomanda, o Negro Felipe, o Maria Lionza ta propio di hendenan cu ta biba den un mundo aleha di realidad. Y pa esnan cu no sa, un “spiritista” ta un persona cu ta kere den e doctrina cu e spirito di e mortonan por drenta den comunciacion cu e bibonan. Segun mi por a compronde, Rudy Croes parce di ta un creyente di tal doctrina.

E realidad di e caso ta, sinembargo, cu Natalee a desaparece ora cu e tabata den compania di tres sospechoso: Joran, Deepak y Satish! Punto! Ningun otro persona a bin padilanti pa bisa cu e sa concretamente kico a pasa cu e mucha muher, y no tabata tin ni un solo persona durante mas di dos aña y mey desde su desaparicion cu a constata cu evidencia irefutable cu e sa kico a pasa cu Natalee, ni unda e of su restonan ta. Di cu e por ta bibo? E ta un posibilidad cu ta sigui existi mientras no haya algun evidencia concreto cu e ta morto, pero mayoria di nos cu conoce e pormenornan di e caso ta convenci cu e mucha no ta na bida mas.

Mi a tende y lesa tanto disparate ultimamente cu tin biaha mi ta puntra mi mes si pa ocupa un puesto di Ministro e unico credencial cu bo tin mester ta un diploma den bobedad. Pa e Ministro di Husticia aparece na television den un di su arankenan emocional pasobra dos “spiritista” a bin cu un tou di invento tocante Natalee, mi no por pensa riba nada otro sino cu e ta indicativo di e nivel di inteligencia cu ta domina den e gobierno actual. Mi ta compronde e frustracion di e mandatarionan den ausencia di un solucion di e caso, pero loke mi no por compronde ni ta acepta tampoco ta e intento constante di Gobierno pa purba desvia atencion di e berdadero sospechosonan, navegando den e mundo di spiritonan cu e farsantenan cu un di nan mes a trece.

Lagami pone algun punto riba e “i” nan, pa despeha e dudanan cu e conversadornan cu ultratumba lo a trece padilanti:
1. Natalee no tabata na estado! No tin ningun constancia medico na Merca cu ta confirma cu e tabata embaraza! Al contrario, su docter na Alabama cu tabata haci su examennan medico anual rutinario a samine poco prome cu el a bin Aruba y no a constata ningun clase di embarazo!
2. Natalee no tabata usa droga! Nunca el a ingresa den un clinica pa rehabilitacion! Bisa lo contrario ta propio di hendenan cu no ta tuma e molester di check cu e profesionalnan di medicina den su comunidad pa haya sa e berdad! Nos si a hacie!
3. Natalee nunca a bay for di cas pa ningun motibo! E storianan cu e lo a huy for di su hogar den pasado ta otro invento di mentenan fertil of enfermo, cazadornan di sensacionalismo cu den ausencia di confirmacion, ta invente. E cuartelnan di polis consulta unda e tabata biba no tin ningun clase di evidencia cu e lo a bay for di cas den cualke ocasion!

Awor, ban mira ki clase di persona Natalee tabata di berdad. E tabata un studiante cu tabata saca puro “A” na school, o sea e ekivalente di un averahe di 10 den nos sistema! E tabata loke nan ta yama un “straight A student”! E no tabata anda cu amiganan of amigonan promiscuo. E tabata bay atende misa regulamente cu un of e otro di su mayornan biologico. E tabata activo riba tereno social den su comunidad. E tabata un mucha muher serio cu bista riba su futuro, cu e kier a dedica na e practica di medicina. Tur esaki a ser confirma na nos pa e profesionalnan cu tabata atende!
Kico a pase na Aruba? Di con el a desvia di e perfil anterior pa drenta un auto cu tres persona cu e no tabata conoce a fondo? Demasiado bebida, of el a ser droga? Un bartender di e club unda e tabata e anochi fatal ey a constata cu dos di e tres sospechosonan mester a practicamente lastre hiba e auto pasobra e tabata tambaleando. Otro testigonan a confirma cu no ta nada straño cu nan lo a pone un droga den un di su bebidanan pa suaviza su entrega. Sea loke sea a debilita su defensanan e anochi ey, ta e tres sospechosnan cu tabata cune por suminstra nos cu e contestanan adecuado. Como cu mi no tin e custumbra di specula, mi no ta bay hacie awor tampoco.

Lo unico cu mi kier a pone na cla ta cu e farsantenan cu ta dialoga cu spirito no tin bida cerca mi, pasobra mi no ta kere den e ficcion di contactonan cu ultratumba. Y mi ta bise sin ningun cinismo, pero guia, no pa “Guiding Light”, sino pa e luz di un berdad pragmatico!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »

Hi Klaas and Monks...

I'm not totally sure what the whole Tunnel ofDrugs Love is all about - what else is new????

I do see they called the polis and the jackasses never showed up... typical... and wishing for ATYPICAL.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »

Hi Klaas and Monks...

I'm not totally sure what the whole Tunnel of Drugs Love is all about - what else is new????

I do see they called the polis and the jackasses never showed up... typical... and wishing for ATYPICAL.

EDIT TO ADD

come across.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »

Fabric from Natalee's blouse????

Janet

++++++++++++

Fabric - Boca Tortuga
SCARED MONKEYS
June 18, 2006

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected? We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

View fabric images:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »

I grabbed the shot from the Diario and blew it up to 200 % and cropped it. I would guess this is a fabric or net. No way to really tell.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 12:16:09 PM »

I grabbed the shot from the Diario and blew it up to 200 % and cropped it. I would guess this is a fabric or net. No way to really tell.

Rob!...you found all the *missing* evidence....shirt...shoulder bone...hand bone...torn up PVs...just kidding LOL...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

Rob!...you found all the *missing* evidence....shirt...shoulder bone...hand bone...torn up PVs...just kidding LOL...

Hi Des -
Well there is a shovel there and all we need now is the three / four sweaty boys and a body and the case will be solved.

And who the heck steals a duck? I do admit they are extremely tasty when the skin is nice and crispy and with some orange sauce. 

now I'm hungry for Chinese food.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »

It was claimed by Aruban authorities that what appeared to be fabic which could have come from Natalee's blouse was ... fishnetting.

When you consider the floats which are also in the image ... maybe ... just maybe ... Aruban authorities were being truthful.  We will never know.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
DANA SHOW
June 18, 2006

MANSUR: It does look very familiar to what she was wearing, but I'm unable to confirm it, we would have to go search for the fabric itself which has disappeared since. Every piece of evidence or what appears to be evidence has disappeared or we never heard about it again.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the closeup Rob!  Your guess is as good as mine on the green object.  Looks like some drug paraphernalia also. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2008, 12:21:38 PM »

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2008, 12:25:18 PM »

Hi Texasmom, maybe that's not a shovel and is a spoon for cooking some of Daury's special "H".

As if all of the known drugs the chollers use on Aruba isn't bad enough, but if you add an addicted population to Heroin, you have the makings of a catastrophe.

ohhh, who am I kidding, that would be a step forward. 

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »

Hi Des -
Well there is a shovel there and all we need now is the three / four sweaty boys and a body and the case will be solved.

And who the heck steals a duck? I do admit they are extremely tasty when the skin is nice and crispy and with some orange sauce. 

now I'm hungry for Chinese food.

Rob ... you are just saying that so I will let my guard down and leave my Ducky unattended.  It is not going to happen.

I am positive that all the Monkeys in this cage are coveting my Ducky.  I am sure Klaas rues the day she gave him to me.  This is why I take him home with me each night.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

Rob ... you are just saying that so I will let my guard down and leave my Ducky unattended.  It is not going to happen.

I am positive that all the Monkeys in this cage are coveting my Ducky.  I am sure Klaas rues the day she gave him to me.  This is why I take him home with me each night.

Janet
Hi Janet
I must have lost my manners and forgot there were "others" here that might not like my growling stomach!!! LOL

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »

Hi Texasmom, maybe that's not a shovel and is a spoon for cooking some of Daury's special "H".

As if all of the known drugs the chollers use on Aruba isn't bad enough, but if you add an addicted population to Heroin, you have the makings of a catastrophe.

ohhh, who am I kidding, that would be a step forward. 

Rob, I thought a spoon and possibly some sort of pipe to the right.  But then I thought the spoon is used to make the drug liquid for injection..., but maybe they are shooting and smoking at the same time, heck they're probably snorting and eating it too!  I think it would probably be very interesting to test a hair sample of all of the government officials and see what shows up.  Would probably explain the "root" of the problems that island has.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »

I'm a Chef...I cook the most awsome...tender on the inside...crispy on the outside duck you've ever put in your mouth...but, I wouldn't touch Janets' ducky with a ten foot pole....I value my life!

BTW...I soooo happy...found a nice new updated list of phone numbers for me to call!!!

http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

Funny duck story but true.  I have a warped sense of humor.

Years ago we had two ducks ... kids' pets and ... then in time ... there were ten ducks that hatched.  They really are messy birds.  Duck doo doo all over our property.

My hubby worked with a Chinese fella who loved to eat duck.  We were going to be out but my husband told him but ... my husband told him he was welcome to come and ... collect the young birds.  The kids would not consider parting with the original ducks.  Anyways ... the meat would only have been good for stewing.

We came home ... there were two ducks waddling around but ... one duck was a youngster.  In other words ... one of our kids' pets had been taken in error.

My hubby immediate phoned his friend ... his wife answered the phone.  When my hubby explained the situation ... all he heard was the phone dropping and ... the wife screaming.  Then everything was quiet for about two minutes.  The wife came back to the phone and ... said two words ... TOO LATE.  Her husband had been out in the back yard doing the terrible deed.

Quaker was no more.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.