June 01, 2024, 12:04:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282784 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 13, 2008, 08:57:26 PM »

Just received the e-mail about the protest in DC in June. Are we all going???!!!

I can't make it that far but I'll be making another Donation for this Great Cause! 

sounds good. I am going to try and make it. Hoping to go through Ohio and maybe if I can talk her into in, pick up Dihanna!!! If you see her in the cage tell her to e-mail me!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: April 13, 2008, 08:59:04 PM »

You are all sooo funny tonight.  The cage has been jumping.  Things must be slow on crappy island, in the Dutch funny farm, and in the Hudson County jail.  And, Patti's priest is still dismembering bodies on the front page.  I love Destiny's new avatar.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: April 13, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »

Just received the e-mail about the protest in DC in June. Are we all going???!!!

I can't make it that far but I'll be making another Donation for this Great Cause! 

sounds good. I am going to try and make it. Hoping to go through Ohio and maybe if I can talk her into in, pick up Dihanna!!! If you see her in the cage tell her to e-mail me!!

Hey Di!! there you are!! Wanna take a road trip in June??!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #363 on: April 13, 2008, 09:03:13 PM »

You are all sooo funny tonight.  The cage has been jumping.  Things must be slow on crappy island, in the Dutch funny farm, and in the Hudson County jail.  And, Patti's priest is still dismembering bodies on the front page.  I love Destiny's new avatar.

Thank You SS...blush....Klaas made it for me....I LOVE it!!! and Klaas too Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 13, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »

Hi Di.

Wanna meet me in the Political Form.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: April 13, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

ROAD TRIP!!! LET'S ALL GO TO DC AND PROTEST ARUBA!!!!
I am in!!! have to go the long route through Ohio...14 hours one way!!!
Who is joining me??!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: April 13, 2008, 09:22:13 PM »

I shouldn't laff, but that's funny!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 13, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »

Who is joining me??!!

Well if we are talking road trips it's about a 40 hour drive for me one way.  Don't think I'll be going.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: April 13, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

Who is joining me??!!

Well if we are talking road trips it's about a 40 hour drive for me one way.  Don't think I'll be going.   

come on Klaas!!! We all could finally meet each other!!! We would allow you to fly out!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 13, 2008, 09:28:41 PM »

ldstlou - I'll think about it but remember, we are in the middle of a major construction project at my house right now. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »

Who is joining me??!!

How about if the Monkeys pay your airfare for all the hard work you do!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE join us Klaas

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: April 13, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »

ldstlou - I'll think about it but remember, we are in the middle of a major construction project at my house right now. 

EXACTLY!!!! You'll need a break!!!! Just fly in for a Saturday and we'll have you back in the cage by Sunday!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 13, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »

Night all!!!
Long weekend...my little guy had his first Holy Communion this weekend. Heading to bed!!! Sweet dreams all!!!
Let's get a big group in DC!!!
We can make it a special event when we all finally get to meet!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: April 13, 2008, 09:41:09 PM »

Un rato pasa un homber cu nos por compronde ta bastante peligroso a caba di huy for di PAAZ. Ta trata aki di Jason Pantholet. E ta 1.80m, e ta color scur, e tabata tin un camisa berde y bruin bisti cu bloki bloki. Su keds ta di marca Nike. Polis ta pidi tur persona pa ta atento y si signala e persona aki pa tuma contacto cu polis na 100 of 911.

translator

one rato happen one man cu we can compronde is enough dangerous owing to end of huy for of paaz. is deal here of jason pantholet. the is 1.80m, the is color dark, the was have one camisa berde y bruin dress cu bloki bloki. his keds is of mark nike. police is ask all person for is attentive y if signala the person here for take contacto cu police at 100 or 911. come across

maybe this is the deceased person.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: April 13, 2008, 09:42:36 PM »

Un rato pasa un homber cu nos por compronde ta bastante peligroso a caba di huy for di PAAZ. Ta trata aki di Jason Pantholet. E ta 1.80m, e ta color scur, e tabata tin un camisa berde y bruin bisti cu bloki bloki. Su keds ta di marca Nike. Polis ta pidi tur persona pa ta atento y si signala e persona aki pa tuma contacto cu polis na 100 of 911.

translator

one rato happen one man cu we can compronde is enough dangerous owing to end of huy for of paaz. is deal here of jason pantholet. the is 1.80m, the is color dark, the was have one camisa berde y bruin dress cu bloki bloki. his keds is of mark nike. police is ask all person for is attentive y if signala the person here for take contacto cu police at 100 or 911. come across

or maybe a person of interest??? who knows.

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: April 13, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »

Yeah.. they died of heart burn.      sorry.. carry on. 

ROTFL!       Self inflicted. LOL.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 13, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »

Destiny, you shamed me into pulling out the avatar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 13, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »

translator

Sounds like they are looking for this person
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 13, 2008, 10:03:07 PM »

translator

or maybe a person of interest??? who knows.

Hey Rob!   It sounds like he's supposed to be the person of interest.  And he's wearing bloki bloki and Keds marked with the Nike logo.  What the heck is bloki bloki?     
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »

Are there follow-up stories posted about the dead people that are found?  Would anyone expect a follow-up story about these four dead people that have been burned?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.