June 15, 2024, 11:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283157 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

Kerm, I don't think Carpe is having much luck locating the video you have requested. I emailed him early this morning to follow-up and haven't heard back yet.

Thank you for trying Rob, Appreciate it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »

Once again nothing at all about Natalee in any of the Aruban Papers..

Solo Di Pueblo 4-11-08

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »

I've never read anywhere reputable that Gomez was found. I know I *heard* some stuff that he was... but I doubt it's true.

As for Ruth, 50 year old women do sometimes die. It happened to a friend of a friend's wife here a few weeks ago.. Brain hemorrhage. She went down on the kitchen floor and died. Age 46. Dead. So, it can happen, but even if Paulus killed her with his bare hands, it would and should be on a bank camera system that he did INDEED GO TO THE BANK TWICE THAT DAY.

and this brings me to the point - if this case was truly to be *solved* it would have happened by now. They claim to have or had an army of investigators working on it... both from Holland and Aruba. Aside from all the conjecture, there are real records and footage from all over, if there was a desire to get this concluded it would have happened by now.... and it makes me believe that we have not identified the person really pulling the strings here.

my guess is the person is indeed in Holland and not on Aruba.

Army of Investigators working on Natalees murder? ..lol..40 Investigators in Nov/Dec 2007 and 24 more in February 2008? What a crock! The Dutch took over in Aug 2006 and haven't done a damn thing. They seem to be more interested in blaming Natalee,Her Family and the Media like Hans Mos has stated. None of the prime suspects have even been questioned since the beginning. They refuse to talk or answer any questions and so does the dirtbags in charge of Natalee's case. They arrested Joran on BS new evidence so even the confession viewed by millions wasn't strong enough for him to be arrested or questioned again.

Also if those murders are connected to Natalee I think the Colombian Necktie is a clue who did it.

*******, just for the record, I was indicating they are claiming that... not me. I know you got that.. just making the point from my end.

As for Rene, I don't know what we can do to prove he is related to Natalee's case. I have no clue. Really I don't. I looked it like everyone else, and believe it's a timing thing and looks suspicious. I can't chalk every murder up as a relation.

What if... I started a chart that included murders before Natalee got to Aruba... in theory they could also be related. It can work both ways. Who knows what some people knew before Natalee got to Aruba. Are they too complicit for not reporting and stopping the chain of events? I would imagine they are just as guilty and could explain the fact that no one talks other than to blow smoke up our collective asses.

SS has determined that the genealogy is rather ruff....it's hard to know who is really who, let alone who is related to who. I believe SS has it totally correct. And although I do enjoy Caps' effort with the Tango, I prefer to concentrate on the 4 main suspects. That's where it's at in my opinion.

No one confesses voluntarily to a crime he didn't commit - TWICE.

Sometimes, I think this is the sickest reality show ever. sick.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »

I hear ya Rob..If Ruth's name wasn't in PVDS PV and Dan Riehl didn't mention two murders at the same time I would never have brought it up.

This is still puzzling as well..Why would a robbery project team and a often occuring crime district be involved in questioning Joran? Was that because of the 3+girls that came forward before Natalee dissapeared and said they were drugged and assaulted by Joran?

The first day when Dave met Dennis Jacobs he told Dave that he lectured schools on the dangers of Date Rape Drugs and mentioned to Dave to watch his drink at C&C because people put GHB into them. I always thought Dennis Jacobs was some crooked cop working under Van Der Straaten and thats why he was chosen as lead Detective. I no longer think that,I think he was the islands so called expert on Date Rape Drugs and thats why he was chosen.IMO Clearly he had zero experience in Murder cases or Dissapearances but he knew quite a lot about GHB and other date rape drugs. I do think he was a trusted friend of Van Der Straaten to appoint him as Lead Detective,we know early ion the case they both showed up together on there day off flashing there guns to warn Dave and Jug to back off from Joran..

Joran June 10th 2005 PV
Snip

PROCES VERBAAL (second interview with Joran van der Sloot)
We, Dennis Dominico Jacobs and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes, head-officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) and the latter with the section Often Occurring Crimes District 2, declare following.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:56:01 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »

I believe that people should be able to travel to Aruba. People go to Cuba everyday. But we all know what Cuba has done to their own people. That's no secret.

If anyone wants to go to Aruba the US government should have a disclaimer on each and every ticket that reads -

As far back as the early 1980's WE - The United States Federal Government, have known that Aruba has been an active participant in drug trafficking, money laundering, crimes against children, the manufacture and importation of elicit drugs and contiband and the over-all disregard for tourists. Each and every government ARUBA has had in power over the last 20 years, has abused the rights of those tourists that visited their island and the population as a whole.

Aruba is a sovereign nation and when you leave the United States you are under the care, or lack there of, of the Aruban Government. We as the United States Federal government, will be powerless to do anything to help you or a missing or presumed murdered relative.

WE, the United States Federal Government, hereby issue a TRAVEL ADVISORY. We can not prohibit travel to Aruba as the sovereign country of Aruba is autonomous and operates under it's own standards and procedures.

TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2008, 07:55:22 PM »

Vandalismo riba billboard di 24ora.com         
Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 19:11 

Apenas un siman y mey 24ora.com a hasi inversion pa print un billboard pa asina promove e website y su servicionan di SMS cu ja caba antisocialnan a pasa y destrui e banner. E banner ta situa den De La Salle Straat. E hecho aki probablemente lo a pasa den oranan di marduga. Mientrastanto un keho oficial a wordo duna na recherhce di e districto Oranjestad debi cu nos a ricibi algun tip pa cu e persona responsabel pa e acto aki. Nos ta pidi cualkier persona cu por a wak algo straño na e localidad aki of por a tende un hende papia di e hecho aki pa comunica esaki na nos. Bo tip lo keda confidencial y anonimo. Por manda tip via email: info@24ora.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it of por jama 583-2424. Tin un recompensa financiero na e persona cu por trese prueba di kende tabata responsabel pa e acto di vandalismo aki.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4493/8/

Before:

After:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »

I believe that people should be able to travel to Aruba. People go to Cuba everyday. But we all know what Cuba has done to their own people. That's no secret.

If anyone wants to go to Aruba the US government should have a disclaimer on each and every ticket that reads -

As far back as the early 1980's WE - The United States Federal Government, have known that Aruba has been an active participant in drug trafficking, money laundering, crimes against children, the manufacture and importation of elicit drugs and contiband and the over-all disregard for tourists. Each and every government ARUBA has had in power over the last 20 years, has abused the rights of those tourists that visited their island and the population as a whole.

Aruba is a sovereign nation and when you leave the United States you are under the care, or lack there of, of the Aruban Government. We as the United States Federal government, will be powerless to do anything to help you or a missing or presumed murdered relative.

WE, the United States Federal Government, hereby issue a TRAVEL ADVISORY. We can not prohibit travel to Aruba as the sovereign country of Aruba is autonomous and operates under it's own standards and procedures.

TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK

BINGO!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »

Well said Rob and I agree! It should also mention the crimes committed vs Americans and the lack of prosecutions in every case. Americans don't get murdered in Aruba they just dissapear forever,because nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist in Aruba like Oduber clearly stated.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

This is in Amigoe today under commentary and worth a read.  It provides a insider view of problems that have nothing to do with this case.

Showdown

11 Apr, 2008, 17.02 (GMT -04:00) E-mail this Article prints this Article

The BEZETTING of the parliament bldg. in oranjestad formed the peak so far of the massive protest on Aruba against regering-Oduber. The action pierces himself on the requested, many years' stayed away indexing, whereas inflation reaches terrifying altitudes. But he who its ear lays well lustre at the betogers, understands that it all a piece lies deeper and that talk has been accept commonly and broadly of a free feeling of dissatisfaction.

The government himself does approach too a little the trade unions and with that the civil servants - on the contrary: regularly oil on fire throws. The cabinet is not floated thus by passing a sincere conviction by means of dialogue to solutions, but arrogance. An arrogance which has continued already since the MEP the absolute majority will continue in the states and as long as the 11 member of Parliamentmember of Parliament members of Parliament of the in sum 21 state members sit riveted to each other.

Although chosen by them that spot, it will not be in the world history the first time that the voters rise against their own LEADERS in insurrection. And if the people turns himself against the government, then these last must be warned; this extremely seriously takes and consider themselves even seriously on the durability of its own (machts)positie.

It is a long time ago that it is during such for a long time restless on Aruba. The action, which so far each time on approving the judgement could count of the independent judge, drags on himself now already weeks. And end is not yet in visibility. This leads irrevocable to damage. Material damage, such as must swerve of planes full tourists to other airports; but also immaterial damage, such as an image deteriorated and a society in which the points of view have hardened.

For this reason it is incomprehensible - and again an expression of nonchalance (read: arrogance) - that the states master by MEP saw so far no need in a debate concerning the crisis situation. Does President Mervin Wyatt-Ras and there then only sit the remaining members the yellow party coûte que coûte love the government in the saddle? In a dualistic scheme, as Aruba which has formally, belongs the parliament follow the regeerders critically and as if were ongoing to the cog members of Parliament to feel.

And if they want not only concerning indexing, then they can stretch the range of the subject if required with matter such as the need of bezuinigingen, a core function analysis and the performance orientation of the civil service. Now the members of the mep-fractiemep-fractie mep-fractie essay as ` members of parliament, but as belangenbehartigers of premier Nelson Oduber and are themselves ministers. It shows the democracy on Aruba to that, however, on paper exists, but in practice still insufficient value has.

A minister - as Marisol Lopez-Tromp do that - who at this stage says that the bad education results and undersized school performances ` the debt is has of (the striking) teachers and teachers, no feeling for timing and beats the beam wrong. Likewise fractieleider mix itself Ady Thijsen who claims glashard that it asked still too is for political in the discussion - it concerns a conflict between employer and employees according to him `. Then he wants try to businesses, among which Atia and Ahata, to involve or he has not understood really wilful that ` employer are in this case the government.

It are attacks on the intelligence of the population and this contributes definitely not to term and return of the rest. Nobody goes up for the fun the street.
Certain weeks achtereen, with in a small society all possible impact of personal repercussies of do not serve. Nobody will occupy zomaar a parliament. Certain not generally well trained teachers. If they thereby implicitly and in some cases themselves have the explicit support of the police force, that must be a sign to the partition for politicians.

The ONTRUIMING of the states vanmorgen was inevitable. The bezetting could not continue of course. To occur must become that the island - and foreign country is indeed depicted as a banana republic. But then the government must make also a real hand gesture, the out of place arrogance of itself to shake off and sincerely to promise want work for an operative and durable solution. If not, and late the council of ministers arriving on common showdown, then the last days of kabinet-Oduber have been counted.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41354.php

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2008, 08:15:50 PM »

Like OE was telling us Mos is somewhere around 6'6 to 6'8.. 

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:18:46 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:27 PM »

Like OE was telling us Mos is somewhere around 6'6 to 6'8.. 

makes De Witte look like frumpy dumpy lumpy Guido 

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »

I grabbed the shot from the Diario and blew it up to 200 % and cropped it. I would guess this is a fabric or net. No way to really tell.

I did some mor work on it and it is fabric from what appears to be NH clothes.
jackb

Jack,  I just saw this, and i think you better look back at the picture that Rob inlarged.  It is definetly fish netting. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2008, 08:38:56 PM »

AZSunny - that is the enlarged photo and hard to tell what it is.  There is another photo that has a knife in pic that is definately some kind of rope and not fabric.  I think that is the photo you are thinking about.

FYI - I don't think it is NH top though.  Just a coincidence that it's the same color.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »

another photo

Do the cloth part like that and the other side of the board with the tools.  You will plainly see what I am talking about.  j/b

That little piece does look like net, but the other has definite heats and stripes.  Also looks as if part of some more of the cloth is covereing at least part of a body.  jack/b

You are right (again) klaas, and this picture is the one I was referring to, and it definitely looks like fish netting to me.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2008, 08:47:21 PM »

I also think the handle of the knife looks like PVC pipe crushed on the end.  JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

O/T (but it looks like it's right up Joran's alley  )

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350969,00.html

Australian Man Critical After Swallowing Hashish-Filled Condoms
Saturday , April 12, 2008

BANGKOK, Thailand —

An Australian man is facing drug trafficking charges in Thailand after doctors discovered 60 condoms filled with hashish in his stomach.

For now, though, 51-year-old John Paul Jones is in critical condition.

Friends dropped him off at a hospital in southern Thailand after he complained of stomach pains. X-rays showed three of the drug packets had burst. Altogether, the 60 condoms contained a pound and a-half of hashish.

Police say the friends who dropped him off have disappeared.

My response:  what a dope  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »

I also think the handle of the knife looks like PVC pipe crushed on the end.  JMO

Yes, that's exactly what it looked like to me too!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »

O/T (but it looks like it's right up Joran's alley  )

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350969,00.html

Australian Man Critical After Swallowing Hashish-Filled Condoms
Saturday , April 12, 2008

BANGKOK, Thailand —

An Australian man is facing drug trafficking charges in Thailand after doctors discovered 60 condoms filled with hashish in his stomach.

For now, though, 51-year-old John Paul Jones is in critical condition.

Friends dropped him off at a hospital in southern Thailand after he complained of stomach pains. X-rays showed three of the drug packets had burst. Altogether, the 60 condoms contained a pound and a-half of hashish.

Police say the friends who dropped him off have disappeared.

My response:  what a dope  

a dope packed dope. 
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

Actually, Joran would be more like the chichen chit friend that dropped him off and disappeared 
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »

That probably makes it floatable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.