June 15, 2024, 06:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283147 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »

Joran is in Den Dolder  ,centre of holland

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.320

Be sure and check the age progression photos Johan and I posted in the above thread 
=================================================
Age progression ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »

Johan - I love what you did with his hair 
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

Joran is in Den Dolder  ,centre of holland

Be sure and check the age progression photos Johan and I posted in the above thread 

I would think that Joran would have had his hair done before having his pic taken
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

Johan's is after 5 years, mine is after 30 years:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »

For Glenda and luvslalom at RU:

Glenda wrote:

He was there on the same day as CC and others who are also not on the Dr. Phil list. Guess they weren't interested as it wouldn't be in their best interest to include these docs in the case with the Kalpoes.

Dr. Phil filed broad interrogatories requesting info from the Kalpoes.  The listed documents are the Kalpoes response to the request.  Dr. Phil did not control the list.  Either Kalpoes  do not have "Eric Williams'" statement (from Sept? 2005), possibly because it would only be found in Joran's case file, or they didn't submit it (against the discovery rules) in the response to the interrogatory.
Please read the original document before you post erroneous info.

In LOVING NATALEE ... which was released in October, 2007 ... Beth Holloways words imply that she is still not aware that Aruban authorities every took a witness statement from Eric Williams ... the DEA agent who never left their side from the moment they met him at the Holiday Inn following their arrival on the Island at 11:00 AM on May 30, 2005 and ... 6:00 AM the following morning.

However ... on January 28, 2008 ... Jug Twitty did inform the SM Natalee Forum that the FBI did take Eric Williams's statement.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

7) Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157

Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9679791/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »

Anyone know where Joran is?

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3705073/_Familie_Van_der_Sloot_gedagvaard__.html

Translation:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25
« Reply #757 on: April 03, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Entire Families Van der Sloot summoned

He has been held under treatment at the psychiatric institute in Altrecht.  On an open devision in Den Dolder he gets therapy for people who are stuck in everyday like "and are suffering from behavioral and psychiatric problems."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »

Glenda wrote:

He was there on the same day as CC and others who are also not on the Dr. Phil list. Guess they weren't interested as it wouldn't be in their best interest to include these docs in the case with the Kalpoes.

Dr. Phil filed broad interrogatories requesting info from the Kalpoes.  The listed documents are the Kalpoes response to the request.  Dr. Phil did not control the list.  Either Kalpoes  do not have "Eric Williams'" statement (from Sept? 2005), possibly because it would only be found in Joran's case file, or they didn't submit it (against the discovery rules) in the response to the interrogatory.

In LOVING NATALEE ... which was released in October, 2007 ... Beth Holloways words imply that she is still not aware that Aruban authorities every took a witness statement from Eric Williams ... the DEA agent who never left their side from the moment they met him at the Holiday Inn following their arrival on the Island at 11:00 AM on May 30, 2005 and ... 6:00 AM the following morning.

However ... on January 28, 2008 ... Jug Twitty did inform the SM Natalee Forum that the FBI did take Eric Williams's statement.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157

Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

Beth Twitty
September 14, 2005

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

Glenda claims he gave a statement Sept. 3, 2005 (the same day the suspects were released IIRC).  It very well could be that he gave his statement to the FBI because the Arubans didn't want it on record....or maybe he knew enough about the situation that he didn't think it best to deal with the ALE.  Joran said, in his book, that Williams took him aside and he told him his "story", the first night.

At any rate, it was not Phil that decided to include or exclude material from a Kalpoe submitted document list.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »

Johan's is after 5 years, mine is after 30 years:

LMAO!
And yet his legs are still all sporty looking....lol...love what you and Johan did with these pics.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »

you can see the pics  of the psychiatric institute in Altrecht here :

i was there last week 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »

Glenda wrote:

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

Beth Twitty
September 14, 2005

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

Right,aruban authorities never took the DEA agent's statement but the FBI did.Actually,that wasn't even the question asked of Jug.Someone asked Jug if they ever saw the DEA agents ID right?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2008, 11:40:40 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates!

Sun is shining bright here...but cold wind blowing....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »

Good Morning Destiny ... Good Morning Monkeys

I am having a lazy Sunday Morning ... going to the later service.

I am sitting here in front of the computer in my flannel nighty ... bed head hair ... sipping on a cuppa coffee.  Definitely not a pretty sight.

I hope you all have a good day.

Janet
8:50 am

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2008, 12:01:47 PM »

Intersting *snippit* from the *visit aruba * *safety in aruba* forum.....especially the post from a Charles Croes regarding the charter boat that was busted...old news...but still intersting...

Go Back         Aruba Bulletin Board at VisitAruba.com > Aruba Q & A > Aruba Safety
Reload this Page A big drug bust in the marina harbor

User Name       Remember Me?
Password       
Register    FAQ    Members List    Calendar    Today's Posts    Search

Aruba Safety All about safety on Aruba, tips, stories and more.

Show Threads   Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Old Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 06:28 PM

Chrisinhouston is on a distinguished road
Default A big drug bust in the marina harbor
Today, a big charter fishing boat was being searched by the police and a canine officer and canine comanion. Later I found out they found 7 grams of cocaine aboard and the boat was confiscated, no news on who may have been arrested...

Inquiring minds want to know! Keep ya posted!
Chrisinhouston
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Chrisinhouston
Find all posts by Chrisinhouston
Old Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Mild Mannered Meek SuperModerator

sherry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A big drug bust in the marina harbor
7 grams? do you have the amount wrong? do you mean 7 kilograms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisinhouston View Post
Today, a big charter fishing boat was being searched by the police and a canine officer and canine comanion. Later I found out they found 7 grams of cocaine aboard and the boat was confiscated, no news on who may have been arrested...

Inquiring minds want to know! Keep ya posted!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/N...uba/index.html
sherry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sherry
Find all posts by sherry
Old Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Aruba Expert

millertime is on a distinguished road
Agree, 7 grams is not a big bust by any means. 7 Kilos is sizable but
only has a street value of about $56,000. If it was 7 tons, now your
talking about some serious cash. I would be curious to see what you
find out later. I'm sure it was exciting to watch.

Later,
millertime

millertime
View Public Profile
Send a private message to millertime
Find all posts by millertime
Old Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Yes, sorry for the typo/erro! It comes from being citizen of a large world power that refueses to embrace the metric system!! Anyway it was on the Aruba news tonight but as it was in Spanish I didn't take in too much other then the boat's name was "Obsession" which may be appropriate!
Chrisinhouston
View Public Profile
Old Friday, June 15th, 2007, 01:52 AM

qlaval is on a distinguished road
Great news!

1-0 for the good guys....
qlaval
View Public Profile
Send a private message to qlaval
Find all posts by qlaval
Old Friday, June 15th, 2007, 08:11 AM

Wouldn't you hate to have put down a deposit for a fishing trip this weekend and show up only to find the boat gone and the crew in jail!

Major bummer!
Chrisinhouston
View Public Profile
Old Friday, June 15th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Aruba Expert

ScubaBOS is on a distinguished road
From what I could make out from Diario it looks like the boat was tracked by radar heading from Venezuela and they seized 70 kilos.

When we were there in March we watched as the police helicopter hovered over the water towards the Westin/Wyndham end of Palm Beach. There was a boat heading towards shore.

When a fishing boat departs on a fishing epedition, it's not always fish they're looking for. It happens along the FLA often. A mother ship drops bales of drugs off into the water a a give location and then a second boat comes along to catch what was left behind.

Aruba for me
ScubaBOS
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ScubaBOS
Find all posts by ScubaBOS
Old Friday, June 15th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Almost Aruban

elisabeth_nj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBOS View Post
From what I could make out from Diario it looks like the boat was tracked by radar heading from Venezuela and they seized 70 kilos.

When we were there in March we watched as the police helicopter hovered over the water towards the Westin/Wyndham end of Palm Beach. There was a boat heading towards shore.

When a fishing boat departs on a fishing epedition, it's not always fish they're looking for. It happens along the FLA often. A mother ship drops bales of drugs off into the water a a give location and then a second boat comes along to catch what was left behind.
Back in the late 70's early 80's people I knew from High School that went to school in Florida used to go to the shore line every morning at sunrise looking for the bundles that "got away"!! I understand they used to dump the bundles in the water cause they can't come too close to shore and then other boats would pick them up or they would get dropped by small private planes!
I'm glad to hear that this shipment was seized!!!
elisabeth_nj
View Public Profile
Send a private message to elisabeth_nj
Find all posts by elisabeth_nj
Old Friday, June 15th, 2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBOS View Post
Wow, we went from 7 grams to 7 Kg to 70 kilos. This is getting more exciting by the minute. My wife and happened to be channel surfing last night and saw the news on the Aruba network news but it was in Spanish but the scene of the guy getting on the boat to search it with the dog was taken when I was there but I don't remember seeing the news crew.

I have never been a drug user, even in college, too expensive and what I did try gave me a headache. I really don't care what people want to try for home consumption but 70 kilos causes a lot of heartache on the streets in the long run. Take the boat out with the owners or crew that did the deed and have the Aruban Navy do bombing practice!
Chrisinhouston
View Public Profile
Old Saturday, June 16th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Aruba Expert

charlescroes is on a distinguished road
CHRISINHOUSTON
Been watching your post and thought I would interject the following:

* The "OBSESSIONS" is one of the better fishing charter boats on the island. There are others to choose from but she is a good one.
    * Ownership of the vessel was not on board and all indications point to this being something that was comitted by one of the crew (unfortunately a family member) that worked on the vessel and had the ownerships' total confidence.
    * Ownership and the rest off the family are practically destroyed over this entire mess and are cooperating in every manner to come to a resolve that carries out justice (family member or not) and that works towards being an example that this type of life style does not pay.
    * "Paris-Hilton-Justice" is not being sought - quite the oposite.
    * Lastly, the growth of a shipment from 7 grams to 70 kilos is not something we should get more exited about by the minute - unless you are reading the "Enquirerer" or "National Lampoon". Better would be to follow the expample of the family that owns the vessel and be sick with what could have been the consequences, which are that this shippment could have gotten to its final destination - the end user, mostly kids and mostly non-residents.

CHRIS - Words are like arrows: Once shot into the air, they are irretrievable and while they make take the initital path you set for them, words are greatly guided by the wind - and the wind is invisible isn't it?.

Be well
charles

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »

you can see the pics  of the psychiatric institute in Altrecht here :

i was there last week 

Did they offer you free room and board?   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »

it was 70 kilos.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

it was 70 kilos.

Thank You for the Photos Rob! Now...I wonder just who was the Family member of the owner of the boat...that was transporting the 70 kilos...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »

Hi Des, I literally hate Charles Croes. What a flaming A hole. That guy has an excuse for everything that occurs of that crappy island.  Most likely non-residents?... huh??? well, then who did it Charles?

Most likely kids??? huh??? well, maybe Daury Rodriguez or Joran... but what kid organizes a 70 kilo buy? Stooopid Charles Stooopid!!!

and right Des, who is "letting" someone borrow their livelihood? That makes no sense. Just shows the mental conniptions Charles Croes has to use to get his bent and warped mind all around that one. What a loser. He belongs on Aruba.

what was the question again???? LOL  . . . . just kidding!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »

Hi Des, I literally hate Charles Croes. What a flaming A hole. That guy has an excuse for everything that occurs of that crappy island.  Most likely non-residents?... huh??? well, then who did it Charles?

Most likely kids??? huh??? well, maybe Daury Rodriguez or Joran... but what kid organizes a 70 kilo buy? Stooopid Charles Stooopid!!!

and right Des, who is "letting" someone borrow their livelihood? That makes no sense. Just shows the mental conniptions Charles Croes has to use to get his bent and warped mind all around that one. What a loser. He belongs on Aruba.

Rob...I also find this part of his post...as an almost...*vieled threat*...just seemed strange to me...

CHRIS - Words are like arrows: Once shot into the air, they are irretrievable and while they make take the initital path you set for them, words are greatly guided by the wind - and the wind is invisible isn't it?.

Be well
charles

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »

Rob...I also find this part of his post...as an almost...*vieled threat*...just seemed strange to me...

Be well
charles

I'm not married, but if I were and he said what he said to Beth to my wife... I would have stuffed him in a fish trap and thrown him in the sea. All of that is predicated on the fact that my friends didn't kill him first.

and his statement seems to elevate him over the "common" poster on Al Gore's internet and he places himself on a pedestal where everyone can look up his Cindy Brady tu-tu and see his pink panties.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.