May 28, 2024, 01:59:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377306 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: December 31, 2008, 11:38:22 PM »

and i have to say, i was very dissapointed in cindy a's choice of vaccuum cleaners. i was expecting so much more!!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: December 31, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

Anyone for Dr. Pepper and peanuts? You put a bag of peanuts in the bottle of Dr. Pepper and drink it. Then you try not to knock your teeth out trying to tap the soaked, stuck to the sides, peanuts into your mouth.

Did I mention I'm from Tennessee?
But does aspirin in Coke really make you drunk????
NO!!! BUT SCOTCH AND COKE WILL !!!  ALSO RUM & COKE !!
[/b]

I can attest to those.........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: December 31, 2008, 11:39:39 PM »

and i have to say, i was very dissapointed in cindy a's choice of vaccuum cleaners. i was expecting so much more!!!!
But she sure has enough of them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: December 31, 2008, 11:39:46 PM »

Hi Muffy! I'm off topic, but trying to behave. I will back to my on topic self tomorrow. I promise! You gave me a trophy the other day. Thank you I was as proud of me as you were. 

Tonight it's OT 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1844 on: December 31, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »

Okay Monkeys on a serious note. A year ago tomorrow two beautiful girls were murdered around the corner from me by their father. I drive by where they were found every day and each day I say a prayer for them. If any monkeys can say a prayer for them tomorrow I would really be honored. I am leaving politics and/or religion out of this in case anyone knows the story. Just asking prayers for the girls. TIA JSM
Yes I will say a prayer, and I think I know what case you are talking about.
Thanks No Rose. It is so sad, they had no one but their Aunts to give them a voice after they were killed. Unfortunately Joe and I were out at the time it happened, but evidently not at the exact time. Sad sad story.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: December 31, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »

Does any Monkey just happen to know what      Hemoglobin.......Hematocrit....and RBC....  is    and what does it mean if it says they are too high!
Hi HH, I haven't a clue. I could call my stepdad, but I think he may be in surgery right now. I am a dumb monkey, but he would know. 
Thanks,  if you get time or whenever, I just got the results back on my sons physical and thats what it says so I ws just wondering!
Cronic smoking and dehydration can also raise your hematocrit level.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: December 31, 2008, 11:42:42 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!
Do you not like moonpies? I think they are wonderful. Kind of graham cracker with marshmallow covered in good chocolately/banana goodness. YUUMMM. Must be a Southern thing. 

yeah, it is. i don't know why i never tried one, but i don't need to start liking more food now. (steroids)
Steroids blow. I won't take them unless I am on deaths door. They affect people differently. My best friend had breast cancer, she would get steroids before her chemo. She would take them in the evening, 2 am my phone would ring and she would talk until I had to get up and go to work. She works with me, so it was no sweat off her back. We laugh about it now. Now I EAT ANY THING THAT IS NOT NAILED TO THE DOOR if I am on steroids. I feel your pain. Try a moon pie they are awesome.

you are a great friend, cause at 2 am i don't want to call & wake anyone up so i always want to vaacuum. my dh doesn't appreciate it. it's bad enough i talk to much anyway. with the steroids, i am like the energizer bunny.

what was your ph # again? dh would love you! lol.
I'll give you my address, my apartment needs vacuuming!

here i come, had to leave the central vac. brought yellow cannister dyson, purple animal upright, handheld dyson, (for hard to reach areas, & the roomba! (to prepare the next room til i get to it)!!!!!!!!
AWESOME Wendi, make sure you bring the animal upright. I have more vacuums than CA, but they still don't seem to get up Josef's hair 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 31, 2008, 11:42:44 PM »

Does any Monkey just happen to know what      Hemoglobin.......Hematocrit....and RBC....  is    and what does it mean if it says they are too high!
Hi HH, I haven't a clue. I could call my stepdad, but I think he may be in surgery right now. I am a dumb monkey, but he would know. 
Thanks,  if you get time or whenever, I just got the results back on my sons physical and thats what it says so I ws just wondering!
Man  thats weird,   he has never smoked and he is always drinking something so I dont know what to think!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: December 31, 2008, 11:42:54 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony Want Immunity Before They Speak with Prosecutors Regarding Casey Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/31/george-and-cindy-anthony-want-immmunity-before-they-speak-with-prosecutors-regarding-casey-anthony/

What grandparents act this way? Since when do not grandparents protect their grand children even more than their own children? There is a reason why Cindy and George Anthony have been vilified in this case and they have brought it all on them self.

These people should be stripped of their title as grandparents. Shameful, simply shameful.

When I hear their name, the word "grifter" comes to mind. These people found a way to actually benefit from the demise of their grandchild. It's not much of a surprise that they would request immunity in order for the truth to be know(if they're capable of telling the truth). This is a completely amoral family!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »

Happy New Year to you too Jerseygirl345 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »

Anyone for Dr. Pepper and peanuts? You put a bag of peanuts in the bottle of Dr. Pepper and drink it. Then you try not to knock your teeth out trying to tap the soaked, stuck to the sides, peanuts into your mouth.

Did I mention I'm from Tennessee?
But does aspirin in Coke really make you drunk????
I never heard of aspirin in Coke before.
Of course not!!! It's birth control you big silly!!!
Youre kidding right???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »

where's nikkinurse???
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1852 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:44 PM »

they are measures of your bloods oxygen carrying ability - if all are high in usually means you are dehydrated.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: December 31, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »

But she sure has enough of them.
That must be what happened to Caseys mouth..Cindy must have stuck tho vacuum hose to her mouth a time or two...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: December 31, 2008, 11:44:21 PM »

Man  thats weird,   he has never smoked and he is always drinking something so I dont know what to think!
Does he exercise alot?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: December 31, 2008, 11:45:55 PM »

where's nikkinurse???
Yes Yes....is there a nurse in the house.uhhh   I mean Cage.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: December 31, 2008, 11:46:16 PM »

I'll see what I can do. He is in surgery tonight, so maybe if you could remind my old brain in the morning. You have my email. I took a muscle relaxer earlier, so my brain isn't functioning as well as it should be. SM has given me a horrible neck ache. Really I need new glasses and a new keyboard. Email me in the morning HH, I will see what I can find out. He will be fine! I believe it

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1857 on: December 31, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

Yep, it's real. It's from the musical "Hair", which also featured "The Age of Aquarius", by .....can't think of them, group of 2 guys and 2 girls, they also did "Bill..Willya Marry Me Bill?"....AH, got it! The Fifth Dimension. (man, my Hendrixed out brain cells are just a smokin'!)

I'm reading your post and screaming Fifth Dimension!!! They were really good too!! I'm smokin right along with ya!!

Well, roll another and enjoy yourself.

Correction: I am not smoking things that need to be rolled, I was saying the brain cells that were fried during the Hendrix experience are smoking to keep up tonight..you know, like an ungreased gear?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much!! 
LOL! No, really, to quote the Eagles: "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969". Growing up means giving up some stuff.

Hotel California!! You can check out anytime, but you can never leave!! Do I win another prize??? 
Here ya go, a glass of Spumanti that's at least 5 years old, and pretty darn good (we need to drink more often around here!) drunken

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: December 31, 2008, 11:46:53 PM »

Does he exercise alot?
No.......but he is always on the go.....doing something........I just dont know!

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: December 31, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

i was reading through some of the first statements made by the antz....at the stop it says "date of offense" as June 9?

That is because Cindy and Casey both told LE that the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9th.  We know this is incorrect because Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home on June 15th, Father's Day to see her (Cindy's) dad.  It's curious that both Cindy and Casey had the date wrong.
Ive always wondered about that also, just seems wierd in some way that they both tried to say the same date!
Something must have happened on June 9th, for this date to come up like it did.

But, in the very first 911 call from her home, Cindy said she hadn't seen Casey since June 7th!  then changed it to June 9th by the last call.  Go figure!

Happy New Year everyone!  -- from windy (right now)  and 28 degrees Maryland

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.