May 28, 2024, 12:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377303 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: December 31, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

They are supplied. You can't wear ANYTHING of your own. NOT socks, shoes, NOTHING. have to order EVERYTHING through them. hahaha!!!!  

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: December 31, 2008, 07:40:33 AM »

Im watching beth twitty on E right now talking about Natalee. And they showed her in a press conference during the time that she was missing and she said,"its been 32 days since iv seen my daughter, and i will not stop looking until i find her" and she was sobbing, pleeing with the public. Its a world apart from Caseys text message she sent out to all of her friends, meekly stating that caylee was missing. She was angry a day later when her mom made a "cameo" on t.v. And im sitting here stunned at the differences in these mothers pain. Caseys attitude was more like that of joran vandersloot, kind of like a "Hmm i dont know, oh i guess" type attitude. im appalled
(from no1zladie)

Wow, I so agree with your assessment here.  It IS appalling.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: December 31, 2008, 07:42:49 AM »

I feel sorry for those dogs. Who will care for them if the whole family ends up in jail? Actually, I think Lee gave up on his sister some time ago which was why I believe he was MIA..He couldn't support the family publicly with a straight face anymore. Maybe this is why his lawyer is clearing the air so quickly. Lee totally intends to throw his sister under the bus..I really hope I am right. Unlikely, but hopeful.

Carmen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 31, 2008, 07:44:04 AM »

Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey!!

So if it is true that Casey was given a referral for JB from an inmate....well, to me that would be kinda like a woman getting a referral for a gynecologist from a guy!        

I think that's what KC said..If you believe her 

Mornin Leroy...I have your avi on my photo bucket for applicable graphic expressions only it says "you are driving me bananas"....I won't use it anymore since it is your avi now 

Morning Boo...I saw you up there and I'm with you on breakfast...  Trimm is always up early cooking something...she's making me hungry and my New Years resolution is to take off a few pounds which I've managed to accumulate sitting at this dang computer all day 

I'm back...   I've got to push back from the table too. I've gained a few since this case started.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: December 31, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

They are supplied. You can't wear ANYTHING of your own. NOT socks, shoes, NOTHING. have to order EVERYTHING through them. hahaha!!!!  
So much for KC's fashion statements!! Good on her!!

Carmen
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: December 31, 2008, 07:44:37 AM »

I feel sorry for those dogs. Who will care for them if the whole family ends up in jail? Actually, I think Lee gave up on his sister some time ago which was why I believe he was MIA..He couldn't support the family publicly with a straight face anymore. Maybe this is why his lawyer is clearing the air so quickly. Lee totally intends to throw his sister under the bus..I really hope I am right. Unlikely, but hopeful.

(bold mine)

Somebody needs to!!  Right?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2008, 07:44:41 AM »

Okay..here is what's on my mind this morning. Double jeopardy. I understand that it is part of the American constitution to avoid malicious prosecution. In Canada, we do not have double jeopardy and we do not experience such an onslaught of prosecutorial misconduct. Do Americans ever feel as a whole, that this constitutional provision does not expedite but rather thwarts justice or at least at times, delays justice. Ie. OJ Simpson..or in an effort to have a PERFECT case in leiu of a sound case, prosecutors move to slowly or not at all, to avoid the perils of double jeopardy? I find this concept hard to get my head around. Could one of you kind American monkeys enlighten me as to why it is in play at all? I have googled the intent many times but I cannot seem to find anything on it's actual necessity..GOOD MORNING AGAIN!

Good Morning ... I can't get "my head around" a lot of things in the American judicial system. I have no legal background but it seems like the court system has become more of an instrument to get criminals off, than a way to keep law and order. It seems like one "exception" to the laws or interpretation of the law opens the door to loopholes that every defense attorney can use to get criminals freed... I do believe strongly in our constitution but I think it has been twisted around to protect the wrong people in many cases. I don't know how a lawyer can live with him/herself knowing that they have just caused a criminal (even with blatant evidence against) to be set free..OJ is a good example but there are many others..
I guess I just like to think that you have to take the good with the bad...but maybe I've just got my head in the sand 

Sorry I can't answer your question directly about double jeopardy..like most things, it probably had a good intention when written into the constitution but has since been twisted for the wrong purpose

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 31, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »

Okay..here is what's on my mind this morning. Double jeopardy. I understand that it is part of the American constitution to avoid malicious prosecution. In Canada, we do not have double jeopardy and we do not experience such an onslaught of prosecutorial misconduct. Do Americans ever feel as a whole, that this constitutional provision does not expedite but rather thwarts justice or at least at times, delays justice. Ie. OJ Simpson..or in an effort to have a PERFECT case in leiu of a sound case, prosecutors move to slowly or not at all, to avoid the perils of double jeopardy? I find this concept hard to get my head around. Could one of you kind American monkeys enlighten me as to why it is in play at all? I have googled the intent many times but I cannot seem to find anything on it's actual necessity..GOOD MORNING AGAIN!

Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »

I'm curious....Has there been any sightings or statements from Kid Finders since caylee has been found?  Where are they?
There is a picture of them taking lots of groceries into the the A's house.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »

FAMOUS KC ANTHONY INDICTS HERSELF>>>>

1. I got off work, left universal driving back to pick up caylee like a normal day. And i show up to the apt. knock on the door, nobody answers. So i called zenaidas cell phone and its out of service. says that the phone is no longer in service. Excuse me, 2. So i sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a fluke if something happened. 3.And time passed i didnt hear from anyone. No one showed up to the house so i went over to jay blanchard pak and checked a couple other places where maybe possibly they wouldve gone. A couple stores just regular places that i know zenaida shops at and shes taken caylee before. 4. And after about 7 oc clock when i still hadnt heard anything i was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. and i went to a neutral place, i didnt really want to come home, 5. i wasnt sure what id say about not knowing where caylee was.[/color] 6. still hoping that i would get a call or you know find out caylee was coming back so that i could go get her. 7. And i ended up going to my boyfriend, Anthony's apt. who lives in sutton place.

1. A "normal" day for Casey Anthony was pretending to go to work, waiting around until it was "ok" to come back home. Up until the day caylee "disappeared" george anthony watched over the little one. He had been on his first day of work the 15 while caylee was in Mt. Dora. So on this particular day she no longer had to find places to wander because her daddy wasnt home during the day anymore. Hence why she called his cellphone *to see if he was at work* and then the Lexus dealership *to double check he was at work* Anywho, so on this day, she waits around her house (cell pings verify) until GA goes, once he does she trots on home to lounge like she loves to do. This is why i think she says "knocked, nobody answers" except she called..and nobody answered.

2. After saying Zenaidas phone was out of service *GA didnt answer his phone..he was at work* She skips the part where caylee was neglectfully drowned and says i sat on the steps..NOT STAIRS OF THE APT..STEPS...as in pool steps..."i sat on the steps, to see if it was a fluke, if something happened."...hmm. a fluke to me sounds like she couldnt grasp the fact caylee died.

3. And time passed i didnt hear from anyone. No one showed up to the house....HOUSE..SHE SAID IT..NO ONE SHOWED UP TO THE HOUSE!!!! as if she was waiting for cincin to drive up, run to her and confess caylee had drowned, and let mommy fix it.

4. And after about 7 oc clock when i still hadnt heard anything i was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. and i went to a neutral place, i didnt really want to come home...........Hmm.. frantic huh?? she was upset...she just said it..she was calling her mom, no answer..they are ruining her perfect accident plan....and she went to a neutral place? neutral as in somewhere where nobody is declaring war, because if she went home....she wouldnt get the reaction she wanted anymore..this works into my theory of her placing caylee in the sandbox..would be understandeable that she didnt want to go home, if her daughter is stiffening in a sandbox.

5. i wasnt sure what id say about not knowing where caylee was...was being the figurative word here.....she was in the sandbox. try explaining that to cin cin

6.still hoping that i would get a call or you know find out caylee was coming back so that i could go get her.........caylee was coming back? from the dead? so that i could go get her..not pick her up GET HER! get her from the backyard....geez

7.And i ended up[/color] going to my boyfriend, Anthony's apt. who lives in sutton place.,,,,,ended up..when you say ended up, you mean...i partied so hard and ended up at the end of the bed..or i ended up not doing anyhing...she ended up caylee being dead with going to anthonys house, SHE ENDED her compassion....

these are just my interpretations of her first interview with LE when she was caught off guard. i think its raw, and says volumes..
Well done. Excellent interpretations. She never thought it would be investigated or blown into the large case it is now. She thought it would just go away and be a mystery forever.
When Casey thought that other people were dumb it probably meant that she is... really dumb.

So she was telling the police the story she prepared for her parents. Which was a cover up for her unemployment and mooching off of them. Then she had to add in an accident which her mom "would never forgive her" for. So she invented a 3rd party to take the blame.
Story falls apart quickly when checked out because she could bs her parents but not the cops.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 31, 2008, 07:47:44 AM »

Here's more coffee for everyone:
  Mmmm, Enjoy!

Thanks, QM!  (Don't mind if I do!)  Very grateful to you; nice and hot, just what I needed!

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: December 31, 2008, 07:49:11 AM »

Goood morning monkeys!!! Better have some coffee!!

Good Mornig.  I needed a fresh cup of coffee.Thanks.Gotta fix hubby some breakfast. BRB

Morning Trimm, BOO & everyone on this list: tcumom, Sdb, Fuzzball, Leroy, Mary, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, BooMonkey, NewfieMonkey and 8 Guests that are viewing this topic. Also, anyone else who signs on after I copied and pasted this list!!

Mmmm, Enjoy!
Good morning QuietMonkey! Happy New Year to all Monkeys! Can't believe you drinking Monkeys so early in the morning! Who knew?
I've got to get off my A and get to work around this house. Lots to do today and a big date with my hubby tonight!
To stay O/T: hope Casey enjoys her New Years Party tonight in the Big House with her Reeses and a JuiceBox!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: December 31, 2008, 07:50:38 AM »

Thank you Seasearcher! I guess my problem from the outside looking in, is that I question it never being challenged. Americans are so passionate and yet this seems to be such a blatent miscarriage of justice sometimes, that I wonder at why it is accepted. As you said, the good with the bad...In Canada, we have a much higher rate of conviction for similar crimes but our sentencing is something to be desired. We fall down miserably in comparison to you guys in that department. Also, in Canada, virtually no information is released during an ongoing investigation. Is this good or bad? I can't make up my mind on that one!

Carmen
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: December 31, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »

ps. If Casey makes up stories to tell her parents thinking that she can guess their next move that involved loss of control. And she falls into the victim character when those moves don't happen. She doesn't make decisions on her own, that's why Lee had to step in to save her.
The girl has issues.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: December 31, 2008, 07:52:48 AM »

Good Mornig.  I needed a fresh cup of coffee.Thanks.Gotta fix hubby some breakfast. BRB

WOW!!! that's one lucky guy.. 
I have to make my own 

Hope he's thankful Trimm, I have to make my own too, if I even bother. Breakfast is usually a 2nd cup of coffee!

Sometimes he's thankful,other days..not so much.What can I say. 
I'm having coffe for breakfast ,with my monkeys.

Can't wait til somebody else is arrested. The A's are being very quiet.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 31, 2008, 07:53:51 AM »

Mmmm, Enjoy!

Thanks, QM!  (Don't mind if I do!)  Very grateful to you; nice and hot, just what I needed!

Des,you're looking nice today. 

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 31, 2008, 07:54:07 AM »

Good Morning ... I can't get "my head around" a lot of things in the American judicial system. I have no legal background but it seems like the court system has become more of an instrument to get criminals off, than a way to keep law and order. It seems like one "exception" to the laws or interpretation of the law opens the door to loopholes that every defense attorney can use to get criminals freed... I do believe strongly in our constitution but I think it has been twisted around to protect the wrong people in many cases. I don't know how a lawyer can live with him/herself knowing that they have just caused a criminal (even with blatant evidence against) to be set free..OJ is a good example but there are many others..
I guess I just like to think that you have to take the good with the bad...but maybe I've just got my head in the sand 

Sorry I can't answer your question directly about double jeopardy..like most things, it probably had a good intention when written into the constitution but has since been twisted for the wrong purpose

Just had to say, SS, this was a very thoughtful post.  Well put, and a good balanced view of the system, warts and all.  I don't think you have your head in the sand.  It's just what you said, "take the good with the bad."

All I can add is that sometimes our system does work,which is what justice is supposed to be all about, and in this case.... I pray it works for Caylee.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 31, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »

Mmmm, Enjoy!

Des,you're looking nice today. 

Thanks!  I checked out Brandi's avi thread and Voila!  There was my beautiful new decor, all ready to pick up!  I had no idea she had done it until I stumbled upon it there.  I'm so appreciative.
 Very Happy

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #718 on: December 31, 2008, 07:56:38 AM »

<SNIP>
Let`s go out to Drew Petrimoulx, reporter, WDBO radio. What do we know about that? Was the video taken at the direction of the defense, at least private investigator?

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Well, it`s kind of a strange story because at that time, James Hoover wasn`t working for the defense, but Dominic Casey was. And when they went out to that wooded area, Dominic Casey says he was going out there for process of elimination to eliminate that area. He said that James Hoover came with him and was videotaping.

After that -- after they were done, after he was done videotaping, Dominic Casey said he needed that video. James said that he could have it, but later, when he called to get the video, he said he had taped over it. And then when he tried -- Dominic Casey tried to get back in touch with James Hoover, he said that he had taped over that actual part. And then furthermore, he wasn`t able to get ahold of him after that.

So now he comes out with the video and says that he took it of that exact spot and there was no body there. It`s kind of a strange story and has people -- even Dominic Casey, who works for the defense team, doesn`t exactly know how he has that video and why he didn`t hand it over to him, as he had asked.

WTF...this whole thing is wacky..and I haven't even got to Lenny's part yet  Dom. C "needed" that particular video? was he working for the A's at this time?? Does OSCO arrest people on New Years
eve  this could be a wild day.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 31, 2008, 07:57:05 AM »

Im watching beth twitty on E right now talking about Natalee. And they showed her in a press conference during the time that she was missing and she said,"its been 32 days since iv seen my daughter, and i will not stop looking until i find her" and she was sobbing, pleeing with the public. Its a world apart from Caseys text message she sent out to all of her friends, meekly stating that caylee was missing. She was angry a day later when her mom made a "cameo" on t.v. And im sitting here stunned at the differences in these mothers pain. Caseys attitude was more like that of joran vandersloot, kind of like a "Hmm i dont know, oh i guess" type attitude. im appalled
(from no1zladie)

Wow, I so agree with your assessment here.  It IS appalling.

Beth has so much class.IMO That's something the Anthony's will never have.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.