June 15, 2024, 02:18:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378485 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1560 on: December 31, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »

Heck, my husband (Mr. Romance) gave me a roll of red duct tape for Valentines Day last year.
Cannot live without the stuff, if it can't be fixed with duct tape or WD40, toss it out.

Duct Tape and WD40, the heavens open up, the sun shines, angels sing and all is right with the world!! 

My Mom would have added "Vick's VapoRub" She put it on every night and lived to be 94 1/2 but also drank lots of V-8 juice, fresh produce. I do remember her having cravings for whipped cream in the past, though 

OMG! I haven't thought of the Vick's in a while!!! My Granny used to put it up her nose!!! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: December 31, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »

Okies.. just want to throw this into the mix, seems as good a place as any..

My oldest son is a classic sociopath, it seems.  Not diagnosed... yet, because he absolutely definitely refuses to see a psych doc.  He's straight up spitting image (in looks and behaviors) of his father, my ex, who also seems to be a classic sociopath.  I kicked my ex to the curb 22 years ago when said son was 6 yrs old.  My oldest and I were abused severely by that pathetic excuse for a man, and it took me 4 years to figure out that I *could* survive on my own with children at my side, and get up enough nerve to have his ass handed to him.  Little did I know at the time just how much my oldest son was abused by his father, not until 8 yrs later when he started spilling some of the truth.  It's a good thing for my ex that he had skipped the state and gone into hiding, cuz I'd be in prison today for (what seems to me to be) justifiable homicide. 

I'm drawn to cases such as this and Stacy Peterson's, etc.  because I'm scared of what and who my son has become.  In some way I'm hoping to learn from these cases, so that I can be even more on the alert for things to watch for in my son.  Scared to death for my grandson, now 2 yrs old, and his mama.  I've already helped her (from 2 hrs away at the time) get herself and grandson out of their house and away from my son, who had just hit her.  The darn girl came back... twice!  I've moved here to be in the midst of the fray, just to protect my grandson, if it comes to that again.  Sigh. 

I'm scared spitless of my oldest son.  Scared of his rage, of what he could do.  Yes I am seeing my own therapist, even tho I am a LCSW myself.  We are working on this very issue.  I'm writing this because I know there are others out there reading, who are in a similiar spot in there offline lives.  We can give each other support in here, giving each other strength.  We can learn from cases like this how to better protect ourselves, warning signs of what to watch for. 

I've already told my therapist, and now I'm telling all y'all... If I ever end up dead or go missing, I sure do hope that Tim Miller from TES is called and you monkeys notified immediately.  I have every confidence that my case would be solved.  My thanks to all of you for being here, for paying attention to every lil detail, for helping countless folks that you may not even be aware of. 

Hi Wyks,  Big hugs to you and to let you know that I do have great compassion and an understanding of mental illnesses and or defects.  My son although not a sociopath is schizo-affective (diagnosed) and has actually been committed twice this month.  He spent Christmas in the psych ward.  I know how it breaks your heart to see your son behave in that manner and that he will not go for help. Our situation is different in the light that his rage is directed at himself but the same in the fact that you never know what each day will bring. My only salvation right now is prayers, theropy, good meds, support from family and friends and NAMI.  There is support from the monkeys....I've had a sweet monkey offer to come to my home and do errands or whatever (thank you Pookybear). Please know you are not alone and you can get my e-mail from Klaas any time you like.

I'm not sure where the mental illness and or personality disorders begin or end in the Anthony family but it is so sad that Caylee was caught in the middle.  I guess the only consulation is that she is in a better place.  God Bless all monkeys who are dealing with similar situations.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: December 31, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

I have never been happier than when I found clear duct tape.  happy freaking new year

Regrets, I've had a few......
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1563 on: December 31, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »

Heck, my husband (Mr. Romance) gave me a roll of red duct tape for Valentines Day last year.
Cannot live without the stuff, if it can't be fixed with duct tape or WD40, toss it out.

Duct Tape and WD40, the heavens open up, the sun shines, angels sing and all is right with the world!! 

My Mom would have added "Vick's VapoRub" She put it on every night and lived to be 94 1/2 but also drank lots of V-8 juice, fresh produce. I do remember her having cravings for whipped cream in the past, though 

Hey ... at little O/T ... like we've been on tonite ...

My mom used to take a dollop of Vicks and make us swallow it!  When I became a grownup and bought a jar myself ... it says "harmful if swallowed!" 

... Something else I need to call her on.

That is nothing. My grandmother would have my mother swallow turpentine and lard for a cold!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1564 on: December 31, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

(admonishment to stay on topic rcv'd)

All right, enough of the joking around! The laptop is back in the office (charging) and the laundry has been folded. So, how long can the A's keep Caylees remains at the funeral home? Isnt there a time limit for the defense to do their (pointless) testing?

(Darn laptop, it's always more fun when we play on the net on the couch...once this thing gets back into the office, it's all business. For now )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: December 31, 2008, 09:50:22 PM »

BOO!!!!

I live in a fairly warm stae..does that count?

I don't know. Ask Newfie, she's a pretty tough cookie, you might not pass muster with "fairly"! 
If it gets below 50 Fahrenheit more than one week a year ... it's a cold state.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: December 31, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »

I have never been happier than when I found clear duct tape.  happy freaking new year

Hi JuJu   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: December 31, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »

So, it is 9 degrees with a 20 mph wind and 10 inches of blowing snow. Some people think it is a good idea to go into Boston to look at ice sculptures and watch firewords. I am old enough to know better, a nice glass of wine and a dip in the hot tub sound good to me!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1568 on: December 31, 2008, 09:51:35 PM »

OK, it's New Year's Eve, so you hafta answer truthfully.

Is it just me, or does Nancy Grace's fake-oh-so-serious dulcet tones make ya wanna stick your finger down your throat? Gaaa....she's either rude and shrieking or just plain diabetic-coma-inducing.

Ok, I'm done. I just had to say that...I try not to watch her, but my aunt (who got me started on this case, and doesn't do the 'net) called to make sure I was watching.

Tevye, NG is like nails on a chalkboard to me. She scares my dog, therefore I cannot listen to her. I don't have cable, but when Willenfan would let us listen online. Joe would run out of the room. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: December 31, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

rambo spiderman

But you're gonna cut us slack for two more hours ~ right Nut?  Pretty Please?  Boo is on a roll tonight!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1570 on: December 31, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

I Googled duct tape and WD 40 and this picture came up on page one

No wonder nobody is sitting or standing near him.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1571 on: December 31, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »

Tevye, NG is like nails on a chalkboard to me. She scares my dog, therefore I cannot listen to her. I don't have cable, but when Willenfan would let us listen online. Joe would run out of the room. 
OMG that is so funny! Would make a good anti-advertisement.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: December 31, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »

Happy New Year!!  I belong to this site but have not been on it much. I am not sure how it work but i will try. After lurking there some funny monkey in here. I loved the question about the under panties
Welcome memaw!  And Happy New Year's Eve! 
  Thanks ok i figure out how to reply. I am glad i am not the only one home New Years!! I love theses Monekies

memaw:

Welcome aboard! I am behind a few pages (the name of the game for me this week) but wanted to send you greetings! Glad to see you here!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: December 31, 2008, 09:55:22 PM »

I Googled duct tape and WD 40 and this picture came up on page one

No wonder nobody is sitting or standing near him.
I think I dated him once ... he looks familiar! 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: December 31, 2008, 09:56:06 PM »

HI MUFFY!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1575 on: December 31, 2008, 09:56:49 PM »

Tevye...The Cowsills, hadn't thought about them in years, all this talk, I really feel old.
Don't call me Dolce please, but what is a Cowsill?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: December 31, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »

Oh, Lordy... my mother believed in Vicks Vaporub... it saved my life a lot of times. She slathered me in it and then put warm rags over my chest when I went to bed. You have to remember to wash it off the next morning though before you go outside.
Heard lately that if you have a bad head/chest cold, rub it on the bottoms of your feet, then put cotton socks on and go to bed. It helps, for some reason I'm not sure about. I put some on my hubby's chest a couple years ago... that was fun, getting the stuff out of all that hair! He wouldn't let me do that again.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: December 31, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

I thought it was a law that if you owned a home and/or cars that you had to have at least one roll of duct tape in your garage. (note sarcasm  )

I find it hard to believe they had none.

LOL Klaas!

On a serious note though, maybe someone threw the roll away?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1578 on: December 31, 2008, 09:58:34 PM »

AM prostitute factor, Trimm's husband is a food critic, SeaSearcher a 3 some. Oh My, maybe I should have prayed more at church tonight. Did BT eat Tater? 

No, I wanted to but she left the room. I was hungry.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1579 on: December 31, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

Tevye...The Cowsills, hadn't thought about them in years, all this talk, I really feel old.
Don't call me Dolce please, but what is a Cowsill?
They were a pop group, the whole family was in it, except the father, even the mother and little sister was in the group. See what you missed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.