June 01, 2024, 05:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 230791 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 03, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »

I think we need Kermit, Jen, or wingnut to come back and re-state the timelines as they know it.

I think we need Tim Miller to explain it to us.
Tim Miller was not on the persistence when the ROV video was taken on jan 7...John S. put him off the ship on Dec 30th....

No but I am sure Tim could answer if the FBI were involved. I am sure he could answer what the protocol was in turning over footage. I am sure he could answer if he was removed from the Persistence. I am sure he could answer if he felt John Silvetti was involved in a cover-up with the FBI. I think those answers would go a long way right now.

Ldstlou, you have convinced me.  Your explanations sound straightforward and credible. 

How are her explanations any more credible than any one elses?  Because she spoke with Kyle or Jug?

Just my opinion.  I'm not basing it on who she got the info from, just that the info seems to make sense.  I'm just not buying the conspiracy theories about the Persistence crew.  The Freebirds believed everything Kyle said and based their theories on his words, and if Kyle mislead them, the conclusions they drew cannot be correct.
So why would Kyle "mislead" Freebirds?  

Especially when he knew a family member was there at our board.............
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 03, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »

Thanks jen, it was like talking to a brick wall last night. All we ever asked her to do was to read EVERYTHING posted.

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: January 03, 2009, 10:16:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys

When a two year old throws themselves in the floor, kicking and screaming, they want everyone in the rooms eyes on them. All attention on them. The best way to handle this fit throwing child is to turn your back and go on about your business. Eventually the two year old will realize that the fit isn't working and go about his business.

Don't let the 2 year old fit thrower distract you, turn your backs and go about your busniess.

I'm on page 20 right now, but replying as thoughts come to me

Question for those who doubt the Mansurs. I have a hard time doubting Jossy because he has done so much to try to help the Holloway's and printed many articles that went against Aruba(n government). For the Mansur doubters, do you think he was always to be mistrusted or something happened to change his believability?

Ignore button: You all have them, utilize them. (see: 2 yr old tantrum) Punch that imaginary cyber ignore button and move on with your wonderful work toward bringing Natalee home

Red, thanks for the hope. That is what is needed right now, Hope for Monkeys, and Hope for Natalee!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 03, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »

Jen and Kermit, thanks for calling out these truthless statements.  It is really frustrating trying to get them to read what is posted here and understand that it is Kyle's words.  Guess we need to ignore and move on cause I don't think we will change their mind.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: January 03, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »

Amigoe has an article about Brinkman but you have to be a subsriber to read it

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 03, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Have we seen anything more from Greta to tell us whether or not she's headed to Aruba with JQK?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 03, 2009, 10:32:37 AM »

Quantico is a Marine Corp Base that houses among other things the FBI academy.

So were these agents onboard from the regular FBI which is in Washington, DC, or from Bardados?  There are some lab facilities at Quantico but the forensic samples in the plastic bags were only in the ALE dive boat was my understanding from Kyle's posts.

Just following along, here, Anna....my thoughts were along the same lines.

Someone from Quantico could be a Marine, lol. 

Marine Corps Base Quantico
It's called the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps," and during its 80 year tenure on the approximately 100 square miles of land located along the western bank of the Potomac River, Marine Corps Base Quantico has been a training site for Marines and a birthing place of Marine Corps concepts.

The Marine Corps Base provides functional support for the overall Quantico mission including the provision of personnel administration, facilities, logistics, financial security, safety, public information, legal, base operations, training, administration, morale, welfare and recreation support for organic and tenant organizations.

Didn't Dompig train at Quantico?? Maybe HE was on board the Persistence!

I believe Dompig got his training at Dunkin Donuts but I could be wrong
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

I liked Nixon.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #748 on: January 03, 2009, 10:35:15 AM »

So were these agents onboard from the regular FBI which is in Washington, DC, or from Bardados?  There are some lab facilities at Quantico but the forensic samples in the plastic bags were only in the ALE dive boat was my understanding from Kyle's posts.

It's called the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps," and during its 80 year tenure on the approximately 100 square miles of land located along the western bank of the Potomac River, Marine Corps Base Quantico has been a training site for Marines and a birthing place of Marine Corps concepts.

The Marine Corps Base provides functional support for the overall Quantico mission including the provision of personnel administration, facilities, logistics, financial security, safety, public information, legal, base operations, training, administration, morale, welfare and recreation support for organic and tenant organizations.

I believe You're Absolutely Correct! 

Good Morning Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 03, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »

Morning Monkeys

When a two year old throws themselves in the floor, kicking and screaming, they want everyone in the rooms eyes on them. All attention on them. The best way to handle this fit throwing child is to turn your back and go on about your business. Eventually the two year old will realize that the fit isn't working and go about his business.

Don't let the 2 year old fit thrower distract you, turn your backs and go about your busniess.

Question for those who doubt the Mansurs. I have a hard time doubting Jossy because he has done so much to try to help the Holloway's and printed many articles that went against Aruba(n government). For the Mansur doubters, do you think he was always to be mistrusted or something happened to change his believability?

Ignore button: You all have them, utilize them. (see: 2 yr old tantrum) Punch that imaginary cyber ignore button and move on with your wonderful work toward bringing Natalee home

Red, thanks for the hope. That is what is needed right now, Hope for Monkeys, and Hope for Natalee!

Jossy is an enigma. He has ALWAYS published articles against the current government (before and after Natalee). That is HIS motivation. Whether he is simply "duped" now or complicit in cover-up remains to be seen. -JMO

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 03, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Have we seen anything more from Greta to tell us whether or not she's headed to Aruba with JQK?
I checked Greta Wire and did not see anything about Aruba or where She is headed...

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 03, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

Jen and Kermit, thanks for calling out these truthless statements.  It is really frustrating trying to get them to read what is posted here and understand that it is Kyle's words.  Guess we need to ignore and move on cause I don't think we will change their mind.

You are right!

And Roxi put it so well!

I just wish they would use they intelligence I know they were blessed with.

They could ask themselves three simple questions - and realize they were being lied to.

If the FBI had really been apprised up to and including the Jan 7 dive - why in God's name would they have withheld all of this information from Natalee's family?

And why in the hell would the FBI have let Aruba drive off with this evidence - and not been there to "observe" the handling of it?

Why would Richardson have had to send it to them?  Rather than give it to them, since "Quantico" were supposedly on board?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 03, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »

You are right!

And Roxi put it so well!

I just wish they would use they intelligence I know they were blessed with.

They could ask themselves three simple questions - and realize they were being lied to.

If the FBI had really been apprised up to and including the Jan 7 dive - why in God's name would they have withheld all of this information from Natalee's family?

And why in the hell would the FBI have let Aruba drive off with this evidence - and not been there to "observe" the handling of it?

Why would Richardson have had to send it to them?  Rather than give it to them, since "Quantico" were supposedly on board?

Whoops - need to add one more here.

Why, if the FBI had been receiving daily information (reports and screen shots), did they not throw an absolute fit over having only received one item for testing?  When the images very clearly show several items were bagged from inside that trap?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 03, 2009, 10:43:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I checked Greta Wire and did not see anything about Aruba or where She is headed...

Thanks hotping!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 03, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Jossy is an enigma. He has ALWAYS published articles against the current government (before and after Natalee). That is HIS motivation. Whether he is simply "duped" now or complicit in cover-up remains to be seen. -JMO
I'm still troubled by the whole "shoe" thing. Diario found this "shoe" by the lighthouse and published pictures. Next thing you know, this shoe was supposedly found in the pond and Jossy was going to publish a 4 part series about it (according to Caps)! It never materialized (like most everything else).

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 03, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping!
You're Welcome....I should be Thanking You.. for clarifying some of the BS from last night so Thank You! 

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys

I am one who does doubt Jossy.  I am basing this on his working with Caps and at this point I don't know what Caps role along with Jossy is concerning the pond searches/witnesses.  I asked Kermit the following question and she did not dismiss my concerns so I still don't know exactly where I stand concerning Jossy.  If anything I am feeling Jossy is in it more from a political standpoint no part of the coverup:

76       Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -       on: January 01, 2009, 02:18:58 PM
Quote from: Blue Moon of KY on January 01, 2009, 02:18:13 PM
Kermit, has Jossy inserted himself in all this innocently or on purpose?

Kermits response was:
Still to be determined.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 03, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »

Good Morning, Blah and All Monkeys,

Yes, I believe that is one course both Dompig and Dennis Jacobs completed.  There must be no fitness requirement for ALE at all.
But then it's not as though they actually ever pursue criminals so guess it doesn't matter if the deal is to avoid prosecution and conviction for much of anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 03, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »

Amigoe has an article about Brinkman but you have to be a subsriber to read it

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51091.php

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609059#msg609059

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »

I see we had a very busy frog in here last night.  While I had read the posts before, some how this made it crystal clear.

Good job, Kermit.  And jen as well.

Should anyone bother to read the separate posts, there can be no doubt as to the fact much was amiss in the handling of not only the tapes but the actual evidence in the baggies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.