June 15, 2024, 12:01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 258112 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

Great work Monkeys!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: April 29, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »

Jen,

Thanks for the reminder...forgot about Uncle Marco.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: April 29, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

Great work Monkeys!   

P.S.Don't get me started TM....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: April 29, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »

GBMW translated & subtitled Pauw & Witteman of Jan ’08; Joran, Paulus, Anita and Peter R. de Vries were guests. After that show Joran threw wine in Peters’ face. That was aired a day later on a different show and is at the end of #6.

They are on youtube right now, but may not be there long so watch them now if you're interested.

She did a very good job, and it is much more revealing to watch the show with the translations and subtitles!

First part of six, they are all there together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZGfjfoj5HM

The others are GBMW Part2 etc….there are 6 parts. 

THANKS GBMW!!!!!   

Thanks!  I'm watching now....stil love the facial expressions and body language. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: April 29, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

Jen Said:

"I really want to thank Cageman and Muisje for bringing these facts to light for any Monkey who still had any reservations about DiSetti's true purpose.

I am washing my hands of it, and moving forward.

Bye bye DiSetti!"

I second that emotion!  Thanks a million Cageman and Muisje!

Jen, I'm right behind you!

I got the name Disetti from a site about thailand and found it by chance.

Muisje
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 29, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

Anita van der Sloot missed an opportunity to turn her son's life around.  Rather than shielding Joran from the consequences of his actions encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... she could have done right ... administered tough love.

Considering underaged Joran van der Sloot was only seventeen years old ... the consequences under Dutch Law would have been a slap on the wrist but ... accountability may have dictated a positive direction in the remainer of his journey into the future.

++++++++

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak

VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 1
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, CHIEF SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY DISAPPEARANCE: ... And then I asked her, What do you want to drink? And she's, like, Whatever. So she said, yes (INAUDIBLE) What do you suggest. And I said, Baccardi 151. That's a shot I normally take with my friends.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 29, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »

THANK YOU CAGEMAN!!!!!!!!

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

10 februari 2009 02:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

10 februari 2009 02:18
-------------

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 29, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »

1.  GBMW doubts the Kaploes involvement!

2.  GBMW believes it was Beth Holloway's actions which has hurt innocent people ... not those who are involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not those involved in the ensuring coverup.

3.  GBMW doubts there was an Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

4.  GBMW is one with the RU site.

Janet

+++++

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 29, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »

Edward ... could you please expand on your words in the following post.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

He (Dave) really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

DAVE is Gold... I hope that they find the answer one day soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg659484;topicseen#msg659484

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 29, 2009, 04:49:11 PM »

Edward ... could you please expand on your words in the following post.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

He (Dave) really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

DAVE is Gold... I hope that they find the answer one day soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg659484;topicseen#msg659484

What people and what is the proof that they are connected to the Natalee Holloway cover-up?Is this speculation or is there something i have missed in regards to these people?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 29, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »

Tamikosmom
Pauw and Witteman with Peter Devries, Joran, Anita, Paulus 01/11/08
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »

Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008 

(translated from Dutch)

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 29, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »

Remembering Natalee Holloway

Mother of missing student carries message of personal safety to students in Memphis.
Posted by Michael Finger on Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 4:00 AM

http://www.memphisflyer.com/TheDailyBuzz/archives/2009/02/06/remembering-natalee-holloway

This is an old article from February but I didn't recall seeing it before.  Sorry if already posted previously.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 29, 2009, 05:06:52 PM »

In her lunch hour ... I quckly filled my DIL in with what has taken place on the forum today in regards to Divetti and the Thailand connection and "Marcos".   Her gut feeling is that there is at the very least a Joran connection.

Considering a possible Divetti/Caps connection ... the implication is that from the getgo  Joran was somewhere in the mix to divert attention away from the Persistence ... from the trap.

Hubby and BIL went fish for a couple of days.  Son has soccer practice tonight.  So I invited DIL over for a quick dinner prior a brain storming session regard this topic.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 29, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »

Mother of missing student carries message of personal safety to students in Memphis.

http://www.memphisflyer.com/TheDailyBuzz/archives/2009/02/06/remembering-natalee-holloway

This is an old article from February but I didn't recall seeing it before.  Sorry if already posted previously.

That you Anna.

I believe this article is worth posting.  The Beth-basing trolls are out in full force implying that Beth is not longer pursuing with her safe travels quest.

Janet

++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY

The Daily Buzz - Friday, February 6, 2009

On Thursday evening, more than 300 people filled the gymnasium at Rossville Christian Academy to hear Beth Holloway talk about her daughter, Natalee, who vanished on the night of May 30, 2005, during a school outing to the Caribbean island of Aruba.

The 18-year-old girl's disappearance sparked a media frenzy, and Beth Holloway began her talk by showing video clips of Barbara Walters, Geraldo Rivera, Bill O'Reilly, Nancy Grace, and even Dr. Phil. Walters began her news segment in typically dramatic fashion, calling the case "every parent's worse nightmare: A daughter goes away on holiday and never returns."

And this is essentially what happened to Natalee Holloway. Surrounded by ads for Collierville Screen Print, the Bank of Fayette County, Wilson Furniture, and Zellner Equipment, and facing a banner painted, "Go Lady Wolves!", Holloway began her talk in the school gymnasium by bluntly stating what she believed happened to her daughter in Aruba three years ago: "Natalee was kidnapped, raped, and killed. She went there to have fun, but she ran into others who had a different agenda."

According to police investigations, Natalie was last seen in the company of three young men on the evening of May 30th. More than 100 members of her school group were supposed to return to her hometown of Mountain Brook, Alabama, the following morning, but the young woman didn't show up. That morning, says Holloway, "I got the call every parent would dread -- one that would change my life forever."

She and her husband immediately flew to Aruba, and a quick glance at her daughter's hotel room, showing her clothes neatly packed and her passport on the bed, told her, "It was more than just intuition. I was certain that something was terribly wrong."

One problem was that the chief suspect, 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, was the son of a prominent judge on the island. According to Holloway, he told "more than a dozen" different accounts of what he did with the missing girl that evening, though insisting that he later dropped her off at her hotel and never saw her again.

The police claimed they didn't have enough evidence to arrest the young man, or two others also seen with Natalee that evening, "so we were left to search on our own," Holloway said, by putting up "KIDNAPPED" posters with her daughter's picture, and pleading for tips and information. "It was such a paradox," she said, "to see such natural beauty [on the island] and yet experience such horror at the same time."

She and her family investigated every tip they could, including bizarre tales that Natalee had been kidnapped and sold into prostitution or was being held prisoner in one of the many island crack-houses that the police pretended didn't exist. "The hidden underbelly of the island had been exposed," she said, "and it wasn't pretty."

After four days without sleeping, eating, or even bathing, Holloway told the Rossville audience that she finally asked a cab driver to take her to a chapel.

"I had descended to the lowest place a human spirit could fall, but I knew Natalee wouldn't want me to give up," she said. "My faith in God was my only hope, and I needed to pray harder -- to get someplace where God could hear me."

She was taken to a beach on the island where someone had erected a row of crosses, and it was here, she said, "that a complete peace blanketed me. I know Natalee is with God. He wrapped his loving arms around her and helped her get through whatever ordeal she went through that night."

Holloway said she believes she knows what happened. She said that Joran van der Sloot finally confessed to killing her daughter: "He gave her a shot of rum, and that produced a seizure. He then got friends to help him dump her body in the sea. We'll never know if she was alive or not when that happened."

The case, however, is still considered unsolved because -- confession or not -- she said the Aruban police don't want to pursue it.

"There is nothing I can do to get justice for Natalee," said her mother, "because they just don't do things [in other countries] the way we do here."

So now Holloway is speaking to groups like those who gathered at Rossville Christian Academy.

"The best way to honor Natalee," she explained, "is by talking with students about personal safety. It's not a safe world -- not on Internet chat rooms, and not on island vacations. So don't get yourself into situations where you can't defend yourself."

Holloway recently founded an organization called TravelEd, to teach personal safety to students and young men and women who travel abroad. That effort has taken her to school campuses in 23 states. She offered many tips, from being aware of your surroundings to forming a "safety circle" with friends, and noted, "You can never feel too confident or too safe. My daughter let her guard down for just a moment, and in that moment she vanished."

Holloway concluded her hour-long talk with a video tribute to her daughter, then sat at a table in the gym and autographed more than 100 copies of her book, Loving Natalee. Everyone in the audience also picked up commemorative bookmarks and bracelets woven by Natalee's friends, the colored strands representing "faith, hope, and love."

"People often ask what keeps me going," Holloway said. "The human spirit can withstand a lot -- more than I ever thought possible. And I talked to Natalee and I pledged never to give up. Never."

--Michael Finger

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: April 29, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

Joran also referred to Marco in his book.....wonder what Guido is doing these days?

Janet, Divetti should be DiSetti, yes?  (previous post)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: April 29, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »

Here is another recent article:

http://www.bolivarcom.com/index.cfm?event=news.view&id=F7564D1C-19B9-E2E2-67A38D7B28954FA8

Mother preaches travel safety
Kaitlyn Tucker
Staff Writer
Wednesday, Mar 11, 2009

There were few dry eyes in the Bologna Performing Arts Center Tuesday by the time Beth Holloway concluded her presentation.
Holloway came to Delta State University to speak to college students, high school juniors and seniors, as well as parents, about travel safety.
Her story is a familiar one to most in the audience.
On May 30, 2005, her daughter, Natalee, went missing during a graduation trip to Aruba.
“She didn’t get to go to college like she planned,” said Holloway. “She didn’t get to do any of the things she’d planned. She was kidnapped, raped and murdered on the last night of her vacation.”
Natalee’s friends reported the 18-year-old missing after she did not return to their hotel or show up to the airport on their last day in Aruba.
“We discussed certain safety issues before she left,” Holloway remembered. “I told her to watch out for herself at the night clubs they’d be going to. Four days later, my cell phone rang.
“It was a number I didn’t recognize,” continued Holloway. “Her friends had called to say that no one had seen her.
“I had to find out what happened.”
Holloway flew to Aruba and launched a search for her missing daughter.
She arrived at the same hotel where Natalee and her high school friends had stayed.
“We found her clothes packed neatly, her passport, her cell phone,” said Holloway. “She was all set to come home.”
For the next week, Holloway searched for her daughter without eating, sleeping or bathing.
After a whirlwind week of putting up flyers, searching through brothels and crack houses and trying to discover what had happened to Natalee, Holloway was dealt a blow.
“On the fourth morning, we got back to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning,” said Holloway. “There was a knock on our door. It was one of the hotel employees telling us the security tapes were ready.”
Holloway entered a room lined with Aruban police officers and sat down to watch the tapes from the hotel lobby from the night Natalee disappeared.
Holloway and the investigators had been told that Juran Van der Sloot and two of his friends dropped Natalee off at the hotel.
Natalee never walked through the door.
“After being numb for days, there was pain,” Holloway said.
Holloway had known 17-year-old Van der Sloot was one of the last people to see Natalee. She had confronted him early on in the investigation.
“He bought drinks for her,” Holloway said. “He graphically described the sexual acts he did with her as she fell asleep and woke back up. He described Natalee getting out of the car, stumbling and bumping her head going in to the hotel.”
Nearly three years later, Van der Sloot confessed to the crimes while in a taxicab. A Dutch crime reporter named Peter De Vries had a hidden camera set up in the vehicle and the confession was caught on tape.
“He said that she had a seizure,” said Holloway. “He said that he didn’t know what to do and wasn’t sure if she was alive or not.
“He arranged someone to take her body out to sea,” Holloway continued. “I believe a date rape drug was used and Natalee overdosed.
“Aruban authorities will not take action against (Van der Sloot), a judge’s son.”
Holloway’s own experiences have lead her to teach travel safety and education to young people across 25 states.
“I think it’s the best way to remember Natalee,” she said. “The best thing I can ask is that you initiate a full circle safety plan.
“You are the only one who can save yourself,” continued Holloway. “Thoroughly prepare before you leave. Get educated about where you’re going.”
Holloway suggested learning basic laws of any country you’re visiting, as well as locations and phone numbers for the American Consulate and police precincts.
“Activate international calling,” said Holloway, remembering Natalee’s cell phone laying in her hotel room. She had left it because she did not have international calling.
“Never tell anyone what day you’re leaving,” continued Holloway. “The entire island knew it was Mountain Brook High School’s last night.”
Holloway noted that in some tourist locations, like Aruba, visitors are likely to get taken advantage of on their last day.
“If they know when you leave, they know you have a plane to catch and will be less likely to file a report,” explained Holloway.
“No matter what, personal safety is up to you,” Holloway continued. “Create a plan and take it full circle.”
The evening ended with a video tribute to Natalee.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 29, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

BETH HOLLOWAY

Mother reflects upon loss of daughter

Speaker discusses dangers of travel, advises students to take safety precautions
Samantha Deavin

Daily Texan Staff
Published: Thursday, April 23, 2009

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old teen celebrating her high school graduation, disappeared from the Caribbean island of Aruba on May 30, 2005, and has not been seen since. The mystery of her disappearance remains unresolved.

UT sorority members packed the Texan Union Theater on Wednesday to hear Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway, reflect on her daughter’s disappearance and implore students to adopt safety practices to protect themselves from the dangers of traveling abroad.

Holloway described the moment when she learned that her daughter failed to arrive at the airport for her flight home.

“My life had changed forever,” Holloway said. “I became the parent that got the call all mothers and fathers dread.”

Holloway said that the disorganized and fruitless investigation into her daughter’s disappearance motivated her to warn others of the dangers and potential problems that can arise when traveling outside of the U.S.

Holloway has initiated a TravelEd workshop, a program to teach college and high school students about pre-departure education and safety.

She said the biggest risk to student travelers is a false sense of security, and students should remember the lessons drilled into them by their parents, such as never leaving with a stranger, accepting drinks or giving out personal information.

“We don’t teach these rules to make you live in fear,” said Holloway. “But it’s not a safe world. UT students are at a stage where they are too old to be guarded by parents but not too old to be warned of dangers.”

Holloway said pre-departure preparation is crucial, and that all travelers should be educated about where they are going and have a basic knowledge of their rights, the country’s legal system, and the nearest U.S. embassy.

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/top-stories/mother-reflects-upon-loss-of-daughter-1.1730207

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 29, 2009, 05:55:00 PM »

1.  GBMW doubts the Kaploes involvement!

2.  GBMW believes it was Beth Holloway's actions which has hurt innocent people ... not those who are involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not those involved in the ensuring coverup.

3.  GBMW doubts there was an Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

4.  GBMW is one with the RU site.

Janet

+++++

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

Although I do not agree with GBMW on everything, I have great admiration for her!

She spend days translating article`s and did alot of good things and yes, she has a mind of her own, just like we all should have.

Thats the way God made us, as great individuals with different opinions, you should know that Janet.

IIRC GBMW never bashed anyone at SM and I know her as being a happy, nice human being with a fresh mind.

Her opinion is certainly not strange or weird. Its just not yours

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 29, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »

Joran also referred to Marco in his book.....wonder what Guido is doing these days?

I forgot.

Guido?  The last I heard from Dave Holloway ... he is still sleeping with his parents.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: April 29, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »

I forgot.

Guido?  The last I heard from Dave Holloway ... he is still sleeping with his parents.

Janet

Guido was wearing mommy's clothes & makeup and Koen was sleeping with his parents...     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.