May 29, 2024, 04:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 727788 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 08, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

Well, It makes sense that the boys all left at the same time, wanting to get home - it is a long ride.

It seems to me that the "friends" she stayed with weren't much of a friend to her.  I would like to know more about this group of friends.  Did they always hang out together?  Could they have possibly been jealous of her?  Did one of them like this Peter fellow?

Girls this age can be really horrible to each other.  Best friends one minute and enemies the next.  Also, age and judgement seem to be far removed from each other.

I am leaning towards a stranger abduction.  Possibly someone she may have met before, offering a ride, or maybe a "nice" looking guy offering her a ride.

I wish girls would realize the dangers that are out there.  At that age, I didn't think of it either.

My hope is that someone will realize they may have information that they didn;'t think important and break this case wide open.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #301 on: May 08, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »

Happy flip-flop Friday all you monkeys 

Blink,
Are you feeling better? If I'm not mistaken I read you weren't feeling well.  What is your "weigh in" on this case??

Rob,
Have you heard anymore??

Sure doesn't seem like we're not hearing much about these girls compared to PB.. kinda "hinky" to me   

Edit: Fix typo per MunkeyMunk
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:50:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2009, 02:44:58 PM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/135/story/891986.html

Search for missing teen expands from Myrtle Beach to Charleston County
Friday, May. 08, 2009
Tonya Root - troot@thesunnews.com 

Search efforts for 17-year-old New York girl last seen April 25 in Myrtle Beach expanded to Charleston County on Friday, officials said.

Police and searchers with some volunteer agencies are now searching areas in Georgetown and Charleston counties for clues about Brittanee Drexel, who was last seen after she left her traveling companions to visit people at another hotel.

Searchers with Texas-based Laura’s Recovery Center are in the area working with local officials to check the area, but since the area has unique terrain and wild animals such as alligators, boars and snakes the search is unique, said Bob Walcutt, executive director, Laura’s Recovery Center.
Quantcast

``Normally we have emergent volunteers, searchers from the street who help, but in this case we are relying more on search and rescue teams who are prepared to get out in that environment,’’ Walcutt said.

Myrtle Beach police Capt. David Knipes said there was no new information Friday morning on Drexel’s disappearance or clues to her whereabouts. Police have logged more than 200 tips about her, he said.

``They’ve expanded the search area from Georgetown County and are doing some searches in Charleston County. I don’t think there’s anything new to go on, they’re just expanding the area,’’ Knipes said. ``We’re continuing to track down leads and tips, and we’re following up on each and every one of them.’’

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #303 on: May 08, 2009, 03:00:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I agree that the girls need to be looked into further.
Does anyone know who's name the room was under of the girls? My thought is if it was under Brittanee's then the girls could have left thinking that they would not be linked to her. They just seem so have this who cares attitude about them.
What time did the girls leave?

Monkey hugs
I am not sure of the answers to your questions, but I do know that Brittanee is only 17, so she would be too young to rent a room in her name, I believe you have to be atleast 18 if I am not mistaken.

Peter stated that Brittanee left after receiving a call from one of the girls upset that she had her shorts, so upset that is the reason why Brittanee had left....seriously who does that?

Thank you Dolce,

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #304 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/135/story/891986.html

Search for missing teen expands from Myrtle Beach to Charleston County
Friday, May. 08, 2009
Tonya Root - troot@thesunnews.com 

Search efforts for 17-year-old New York girl last seen April 25 in Myrtle Beach expanded to Charleston County on Friday, officials said.

Police and searchers with some volunteer agencies are now searching areas in Georgetown and Charleston counties for clues about Brittanee Drexel, who was last seen after she left her traveling companions to visit people at another hotel.

Searchers with Texas-based Laura’s Recovery Center are in the area working with local officials to check the area, but since the area has unique terrain and wild animals such as alligators, boars and snakes the search is unique, said Bob Walcutt, executive director, Laura’s Recovery Center.
Quantcast

``Normally we have emergent volunteers, searchers from the street who help, but in this case we are relying more on search and rescue teams who are prepared to get out in that environment,’’ Walcutt said.

Myrtle Beach police Capt. David Knipes said there was no new information Friday morning on Drexel’s disappearance or clues to her whereabouts. Police have logged more than 200 tips about her, he said.

``They’ve expanded the search area from Georgetown County and are doing some searches in Charleston County. I don’t think there’s anything new to go on, they’re just expanding the area,’’ Knipes said. ``We’re continuing to track down leads and tips, and we’re following up on each and every one of them.’’

Thanks for the update Rob....Iwas hoping for some good news soon....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: May 08, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/779702.html

Search for NY teen spreads to Charleston
News - Breaking News
Friday, May. 08, 2009

CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Searchers are combing another coastal South Carolina county for a New York teen who went missing nearly two weeks ago in Myrtle Beach.

Officers on Friday were searching in Charleston County for 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel.

Drexel was reported missing April 26, a day after police say she was last seen after leaving a group of friends. The group had traveled from Rochester, N.Y.
Quantcast

Last week, investigators searched Georgetown County, where Drexel's cell phone last gave off a signal. It also gave off a signal in Charleston County.

Drexel may have been depressed because her mother and stepfather were going through a divorce, her mother said.

+++

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 08, 2009, 05:18:42 PM »

Mom should never had said that...

This girl has been murdered..mo.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 08, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »

I'm sorry would someone mind clarifying... did she leave the group of boys to go visit the group girls in the other hotel? I think I may have misunderstood the details and I find myself confused 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: May 08, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

Last week, investigators searched Georgetown County, where Drexel's cell phone last gave off a signal. It also gave off a signal in Charleston County.

ABSOLUTELY STARTLING INFORMATION.

The police have know this for at least 8 days and it seem to have just filtered out.

When looking at Brittanee's cell tower triangulation - you see the whole record unless the cell phone was recently turned on - or - recently recharged.

It's quite apparent that the cell is not in Georgetown county. But where is Brittanee? It's possible that she is in that vicinity of the seven mile radius as described or it's also possible that she is much further south.

I must wonder if the lead that took them to the high school took them further south. The cell phone can take the investigation further south on it's own.

And for the record - I think Brittanee could still be alive. Nothing so far tells me she's dead other than the odds.

+++

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 08, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »

Mom should never had said that...

This girl has been murdered..mo.

I would like to correct myself...

I always hope that authorities find the person alive and well.
There is no evidence to suggest she is dead..
I hope for the best for this family..

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 08, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »

Kimmy,

I am leaning toward stranger abduction as well in part because of the cell phone being tracked to so far out of the resort area south of town.  The boy named Peter who left in the middle of the night would be my second choice for person of interest but if the other boys rode back with him, he might be in the clear odd as his own behavior was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: May 08, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »

I just re-read pages 1-7 whew! Ok so she leaves the girls, goes to the hotel room where the boys are staying. is there video of her  leaving? Surely there would have to be.
also, what about the man in the elevator that was molesting young girls? Does anyone know if he was seen entering the hotel?

This doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to solve this. Hotels have video cameras everywhere, including elevators. Am I missing something?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 08, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

ABSOLUTELY STARTLING INFORMATION.

The police have know this for at least 8 days and it seem to have just filtered out.

When looking at Brittanee's cell tower triangulation - you see the whole record unless the cell phone was recently turned on - or - recently recharged.

It's quite apparent that the cell is not in Georgetown county. But where is Brittanee? It's possible that she is in that vicinity of the seven mile radius as described or it's also possible that she is much further south.

I must wonder if the lead that took them to the high school took them further south. The cell phone can take the investigation further south on it's own.

And for the record - I think Brittanee could still be alive. Nothing so far tells me she's dead other than the odds.
If they are picking up a signal that far south she must have been abducted.  She wouldn't take off that far without taking her clothes/belongings.  No girl will take off without a change of clothes and makeup/shampoo/money.  If they had known of this distance 8 days ago, surely they would have gone further south, not just now leak the info. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #313 on: May 09, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

Brittanee Drexel is Missing: "Person of Interest" Peter Brozowitz Speaks Out - May 08, 2009 by saul relative 

Parents to Appear on "Dr. Phil"

The search for 17-year-old missing Brittanee Drexel continues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina as the investigation into her disappearance nears two weeks. And while authorities trace each lead, Brittanee's mother and adoptive father prepare for an episode of "Dr. Phil" and the last person known to have seen her alive, Peter Brozowitz, agreed to an interview with WHEC in Rochester, New York.

Investigators this past week were led 30 miles south of Myrtle Beach, where Brittanee Drexel had gone without permission with friends on Spring Break, attempting to find clues to the missing teen's whereabouts by searching the area where the last known signal from her cellphone originated. They also went to a nearby high school in Georgetown, tracking down a lead.

The Interview

But in her hometown, Peter Brozowitz told WHEC that he was tired of being singled out as the bad guy. He said that he and four other guys were in the hotel room when Brittanee Drexel showed up Saturday night, April 25. "Of course I'm concerned about Brittanee," he said, "I mean that girl is a nice girl but when I was in the room with four other kids, they're all with me the whole night and then all of a sudden my name is mentioned as a person of interest when there is absolutely no evidence..."

She wasn't there long, he recalled, because she got a call from one of her friends who was a little mad at her for wearing her shorts, so she headed back to her hotel room. Peter Brozowitz said that he was surprised that she didn't seem mad that she had to go back because she had just walked a mile to his hotel room.

He said he offered her a ride but she refused, saying she had walked it before.

Brozowitz also explained why he left Myrtle Beach so early Sunday morning. He said that he and his friends had decided to leave early all along because the trip to Rochester was such a long one.

He came home and found out he was a "person of interest" in Brittanee Drexel's missing person case.

He said, "The media twists everything that's going on. You weren't there. I was there with four other people and I'm the one that's singled out."

http://is.gd/xYty

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #314 on: May 09, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »

Video:
Family, friends and supporters attended a candlelight vigil for Brittanee Drexel May 9 at Hurl Rock Park in Myrtle Beach.

http://is.gd/xYuZ

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2009, 01:50:50 AM »

Thanks for all the updates!

With each passing day, the chances that she is still alive deminish but with the cell pings trailing off out of the resort area like that, to me it still says stranger abduction and likely a local?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2009, 07:25:13 AM »

INFO CREDITED TO GRANDE @ HELP FIND THE MISSING
http://tinyurl.com/pyft7j

Initial call>

File #: 09-035452 4/26/2009 04:54AM 101 N OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (ADULT) 17YOA, WF, DEXEL BRITTANEE DOB 10/7/1991, BRN HAIR WITH BLD HIGHLIGHTS SHORT THIN BUILD LSW PURPLE DRESS, BLK SHORTS, FLIP FLOPS LS 8 PM ON 4/25/09 MEET COMP IN THE FRONT OF HOTEL HE IS DRIVING BLK DODGE DURANGO / ofc. going to room #305

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/drexelreport1.pdf

Related Calls>

09-035525 4/26/2009 01:27PM 2301 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP NICO CHIRICO, ROOM 1435 HIS KIDS ADMITTED TO SEEING MISSING GIRL & THEY TALKED TO HER PARENTS TODAY

09-036150 4/28/2009 05:04PM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON SIGHTING//THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THE POOL AREA SAW MISSING GIRL FROM NY WITH 3 THREE MEN APPROX 1600HRS. THEY WILL MEET OFFICER IN POOL AREA NEXT TO LOT BETWEEN PALACE AND LANDMARK. ASK FOR MARK OR MS SHIRLEY SEEN WITH WM AVERAGE BUILD DARK HAIR FEMALE WAS WEARING LARGE STRAW HAT AND LARGE SUNGLASSES AND WAS SEEN IN THE AREA THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS

09-036167 4/28/2009 07:02PM OAK ST & MR JOE WHITE AV MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) //info received about missing girl from ny driving a white chevrolet SC TAG BBJ332 WITH 2 BM LSH JOE WHITE TOWARDS BTW. CAME FROM MARYLAND FRIEND CKICKEN (19:05:32 on 04/28/09)GIVEN OUT OVER THE AIR

09-036314 4/29/2009 08:36AM 101 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP BRITNEE DREXEL WF MISSING PERSON POSS DROPPED OFF BY BUS AT LOCATION WF PINK HOODIE W/ MYRTLE BEACH EMBROIDERED ON LEFT CHEST LT BLUE T- SHIRT UNDERNEATH LT BLUE JEANS LT BLUE CROCS BRO HAIR WITH LIGHT STREAKS IN A PONYTAIL LS WALKING SOUTH ON OCEAN

09-036506 4/29/2009 10:25PM 2001 S OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES AT 9 PM ON SATURDAY SAW BRITTNEE DREXEL AT HOTEL//WANTS TO MEET OFFICER// WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT

09-036660 4/30/2009 11:11AM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) POSS MISSING JUVIE WAS DROPPED OFF BY 3 WMS AND GOT INTO THE ELEVATOR , WEARING A BLUE TUBE TOP, BLUE SWEATS, CARRYING A PURSE

09-036717 4/30/2009 03:18PM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) POSS SIGHTING. SUB GOT ON A GEORGETOWN TRANSIT BUS IN GEORGETOWN AND GOT OFF AT 16TH S. RELAYED TO DRIVER THAT SHE WAS HEADED TO THE LANDMARK, WF WEARING JEAN SKIRT, WHITE SHIRT AND RED BOOK BAG. DRIVER LET HER OUT AT APPROX 1440

09-036719 4/30/2009 03:20PM 2913 S OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP THOUGHT THEY SPOTTED DREXEL GIRL DOWN AROUND CROWN REEF APROX 1 HR AGO LONG BRN HAIR - CAPRICE BEIGE COLOR AND BEIGE JACKET - WGT NO MORE THAN 100 LBS - HGT 5'3

09-037462 5/2/2009 01:35PM 2311 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) GROUP OF KIDS WERE IN THE POOL AREA NOW HEADING TO THE BEACH PINK TOWEL WITH BLK PLAYBOY BUNNY AND BLUE BAG. CALLER SAYS FEMALE RESEMBLES BRITTANEE DREXEL.

09-039434 5/8/2009 07:01AM N 28TH AV & KINGS HW FOLLOW UP ref BRITTANEE, 2 FEMALES WALKING N BOUND ON KINS 1 WEARING BLK T SHIRT, JEANS, CARRYING KNAPSACK (07:09:51 on 05/08/09) FEMALE STATED THAT SHE HAS BEEN THRU THIS BEFORE

Courtesy: Myrtle Beach PD

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2009, 07:28:37 AM »

09-034754 4/24/2009 01:16PM 1805 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON// W/M MID 50'S SCRUFFY LOOKING BASEBALL CAP , T SHIRT AND SHORTS MALE HAS BEEN WATCHING FEMALE FOR A LONG TIME SUBJECT HAS BEEN DRINKING AND WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO A VAN PARKED AT HOTEL, CALLER WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT OF TOWERS MOTEL RM 310

09-034810 4/24/2009 04:04PM 918 N OCEAN BL FRIE SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE CAB IN ALLEY

09-035011 4/25/2009 03:03AM 311 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE JEEP OCC BY A WM WITH GRAY HAIR FOLLOWED THE COMPLAINT HOME AND IS STILL CIRCLING THE AREA, THE COMPL IS IN RM 209 AND DOES WANT TO TALK TO AN OFFICER

09-035360 4/26/2009 12:04AM 2505 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON GUEST CLAIMS SECURITY GUARD WAS PEEPING AT HIM THROUGH WINDOW MEET GUEST IN LOBBY (00:19:46 on 04/26/09) 810

09-035393 4/26/2009 01:09AM 1200 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON HIDDING IN THE BUSHES

09-035404 4/26/2009 01:35AM 210 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES JUST SOUTH OF

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/drexelreport1.pdf

I didn't screen capture the PDF. It opened easily and should for you too.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: May 09, 2009, 07:39:24 AM »

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=297686

Candlelight vigil held for missing teen, dozens of strangers turn out
By Mola Lenghi
Saturday, May 09, 2009 at 12:01 a.m.

Sunday morning, the largest search in 13 days will take place for a missing New York teen who was last seen in the heart of Myrtle Beach.

People have been searching by foot, door to door, endlessly looking for any leads, but no sign of Brittanee.

Friday night, with searching still going on, family, friends and even those who've never even met the teen gathered to just pray for Brittanee's safe return.

There were all sorts of emotions at Friday's candlelight vigil. Sad emotions - considering Brittanee is still missing - but there were also good emotions in the form of appreciation for the dozens of strangers who turned out to support the family.

Perfect strangers were singing crying and praying with the Drexel family. People came out with shirts and signs with messages for Brittanee and for a mother and father who are left to wonder about their daughter.

"I'm so overwhelmed," said Brittanee's great aunt, "By the outpouring of kindness in the community here, between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown. It truly shows you there's good people out there."

A teary eyed Dawn Drexel agreed. "People are wonderful," said Brittanee's mother, "They care about what happens, they care about what goes on in the world."

Louis D'Emilil, who had never met the Drexel family until Friday night but wanted to show her support, looked to a higher power.

"With the power of prayer, we feel that anything can happen, and that anything is possible," said D'Emilil.

Brittanee's father told NewsChannel 15 that giving up is not an option. He had a message for his daughter: "We love you Brittanee, we miss you, and we'll never stop looking for you," he said.

The vigil was held at The Blue Water Resort, which was the last place that Brittanee Drexel was seen nearly 2 weeks ago.

She visited a few friends there on Saturday night, April 25th, and has not been seen since.

If you know anything about where Brittanee Drexel is call Myrtle Beach Police at (843) 918 -1963.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.