May 28, 2024, 05:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #23 9/20/09 - 9/26/09  (Read 506284 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: September 25, 2009, 02:16:26 AM »

Does anyone remember wayyyyy back to the early days of this case, when the first searches were being done..  and after/during one of the searches, one of the searchers went into a local store to grab some water or pop or something, and mentioned the search/flyer to the store clerk.. who shared his/her disgust with Ron/family.  Something like that.  The searcher talked about it.  Anyone remember that?  Will try and find that post again. 

Oh yes, seems like I remember the clerk saying "why bother" or something to that effect.

Yessss!  Something like that, cuz we were like, wth?  why would a local have such an attitude, unless.... there was good reason for it.  hmmm..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: September 25, 2009, 02:19:59 AM »

39 guests, plus 2 handfuls of regulars at 2 a.m, oh my!  I think I will pull up a chair with a bowl of oatmeal and have a listen
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1162 on: September 25, 2009, 02:21:39 AM »

I think I just saw a short statement by Chrystal on NG tonight(old clip) and in it she said that Ron's crying was fake on the 911 call. Also something to the effect that she knows how he really sounds when he cries. More reason for me to doubt him.......

I'd think Crystal would know whether he was faking or not, yeppers.  Perhaps he had her fooled for awhile, cuz she did seem to be compassionate toward him... at first.  But as time went by, she sure distanced herself from all that. 

And I still can't get past him getting the tatoo and then making it legal with beotch who let his daughter get stole.

Oh, I agree! The marriage was just BEYOND belief to me, and set my hinky meter off to HIGH! Do I recall correctly that a husband/wife cannot be made to testify against their spouse, or would it be that because this happened prior to the marriage it would be exempt in this case? Sorry, I just don't remember.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »

With all the drama going on that night with Misty it doesn't make sense that Ron would choose to work overtime. Seems he would be in a hurry to get to the house being that he tried calling over 20 times and then called that other burn out family.........

Exactly, N2WISHN!! 

wyks.....check your mail from your website mail....Thanks

Am so sorry HH, could you resend to that addy?  There was a glitch that I had to fix.  Thanks! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1164 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:40 AM »

I think I just saw a short statement by Chrystal on NG tonight(old clip) and in it she said that Ron's crying was fake on the 911 call. Also something to the effect that she knows how he really sounds when he cries. More reason for me to doubt him.......

I'd think Crystal would know whether he was faking or not, yeppers.  Perhaps he had her fooled for awhile, cuz she did seem to be compassionate toward him... at first.  But as time went by, she sure distanced herself from all that. 

And I still can't get past him getting the tatoo and then making it legal with beotch who let his daughter get stole.

See, IMO there are just way too many red flags in regards to his attitude and by all appearances he seemed to move on pretty quickly with his life. Maybe tomorrow if I have time we should compile a list of Ron, Misty and even TN's actions that do not make any sense.

Night all, I am going to be wiped out tomorrow   today but I feel it was ime well spent with my fellow monkeys 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:41 AM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom link=topic=6155.msg956840#msg9 56840 date=1253843427

MuffyBee

A serious game of Scrabble with a neighbour couple is on the agenda tonight.  The stakes.  The winning couple treats the other couple to dinner at the Old Spagetti Factory and movie tomorrow evening..

Janet

Rolling Eyes

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 25, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »

With all the drama going on that night with Misty it doesn't make sense that Ron would choose to work overtime. Seems he would be in a hurry to get to the house being that he tried calling over 20 times and then called that other burn out family.........

Exactly, N2WISHN!! 

Am so sorry HH, could you resend to that addy?  There was a glitch that I had to fix.  Thanks! 

I have tried but the mail deamon guy says it still isnt working...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1167 on: September 25, 2009, 02:25:56 AM »

See, IMO there are just way too many red flags in regards to his attitude and by all appearances he seemed to move on pretty quickly with his life. Maybe tomorrow if I have time we should compile a list of Ron, Misty and even TN's actions that do not make any sense.

Night all, I am going to be wiped out tomorrow   today but I feel it was ime well spent with my fellow monkeys 

Night, IM! Sleep well and God Bless!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: September 25, 2009, 02:28:03 AM »

Oh, I agree! The marriage was just BEYOND belief to me, and set my hinky meter off to HIGH! Do I recall correctly that a husband/wife cannot be made to testify against their spouse, or would it be that because this happened prior to the marriage it would be exempt in this case? Sorry, I just don't remember.

I think if a charge involves a child then there is no immunity, so if that's the reason they got hitched, they're out of luck. If I remember correctly, they got married and then went to NY or wherever it was to have that tv interview. If he took her across state lines he could have possibly opened himself up to federal charges since she was underage and it's illegal for him to be with her. He's just short of being a dyed in the wool pedofile isn't he?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: September 25, 2009, 02:28:22 AM »

Yep! 

One thing's for sure, Ron looked more pizzzzzzzzed about that wedding than the happily betrothed.  LOLOL  I kept looking for who there was holding a shotgun! 

What's up with getting tatoos when child goes missing, anyway?  I don't get that!  Casey Anthony got one, and in another case too, can't remember which one..

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: September 25, 2009, 02:28:56 AM »

Because it involves a child they can't use the spousal privileged, but,
they may not have known that.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: September 25, 2009, 02:29:51 AM »

Nite I/M
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 25, 2009, 02:30:17 AM »

39 guests, plus 2 handfuls of regulars at 2 a.m, oh my!  I think I will pull up a chair with a bowl of oatmeal and have a listen

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1173 on: September 25, 2009, 02:32:34 AM »

Yep! 

One thing's for sure, Ron looked more pizzzzzzzzed about that wedding than the happily betrothed.  LOLOL  I kept looking for who there was holding a shotgun! 

What's up with getting tatoos when child goes missing, anyway?  I don't get that!  Casey Anthony got one, and in another case too, can't remember which one..

Yep, and in the Anthony case it isn't lost on me that it was the guilty party that got the tattoo...........

Maybe it's akin to the murderers and rapists who keep a "souvenir" from their victims.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 25, 2009, 02:34:28 AM »

CBB.......can you help me out , do you have a e-mail addy I can send you a question.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: September 25, 2009, 02:34:50 AM »

Exactly, N2WISHN!! 

I have tried but the mail deamon guy says it still isnt working...lol

Darn.. thought I fixed it!  grrrr..

try this:   Myst_Wyks@yahoo

*hope that's ok mods?   am sure you'll delete if not.. sorry*

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1176 on: September 25, 2009, 02:34:53 AM »

Not that I'm a genius or anything, Mudder, but since I didn't know it, I doubt Misty and Ron did either. Thanks for the info! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: September 25, 2009, 02:35:46 AM »

Thanks for posting that article, Wyks! Has anyone seen the video or know what "volatile" information the letter contans?

You're welcome, CBB!  We had news on this earlier (upthread), but this article was updated just a bit ago.  And yes, we saw the video (it's at link incl in article above), and we've talked about the woman in blue, who could she be, etc. 

Although getting the news earlier, I sure don't remember the part that I bolded above, the "volatile" info.  Could have been mentioned earlier, and I missed it or something. 

Some are worried for the woman, if she could be in danger. 

Ya know what?  It's curious to me why the woman in blue dropped this tip off at the newspaper.  Why not LE? 

And then it occured to me.... 'what if' the info she has given, includes one of their own, or someone who used to be part of the team, etc.  ??  Maybe that's why she took the info to the media instead?  Just a thought. 

Dunno that we'll hear anytime soon what her actual info is. 

Bolded emphasis mine.

Couldn't agree with you more, Wyks.  Mentioned this several nights ago ... small town; Ron's prior record with no serious consequences; Ms. Neves works in the system.... Redneck Aruba IMO...

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1178 on: September 25, 2009, 02:35:52 AM »

CBB.......can you help me out , do you have a e-mail addy I can send you a question.

Sure, HH. meonlymine@hotmail.com.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1179 on: September 25, 2009, 02:38:03 AM »

Thanks for posting that article, Wyks! Has anyone seen the video or know what "volatile" information the letter contans?

You're welcome, CBB!  We had news on this earlier (upthread), but this article was updated just a bit ago.  And yes, we saw the video (it's at link incl in article above), and we've talked about the woman in blue, who could she be, etc. 

Although getting the news earlier, I sure don't remember the part that I bolded above, the "volatile" info.  Could have been mentioned earlier, and I missed it or something. 

Some are worried for the woman, if she could be in danger. 

Ya know what?  It's curious to me why the woman in blue dropped this tip off at the newspaper.  Why not LE? 

And then it occured to me.... 'what if' the info she has given, includes one of their own, or someone who used to be part of the team, etc.  ??  Maybe that's why she took the info to the media instead?  Just a thought. 

Dunno that we'll hear anytime soon what her actual info is. 

Bolded emphasis mine.

Couldn't agree with you more, Wyks.  Mentioned this several nights ago ... small town; Ron's prior record with no serious consequences; Ms. Neves works in the system.... Redneck Aruba IMO...

Hi Bud's!     Redneck Aruba? Boy, that says it all! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.