June 01, 2024, 07:29:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 314585 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2010, 07:03:43 PM »

After pleading guilty and being sentenced to 15 years, Hope called her mother and claimed her attorney did not explain to her what she was doing by pleading guilty. She was very tearful and angry in that call and basically blamed everyone but herself for her situation. IMO Hope thought she would plead guilty and get a light sentence and probation. When that did not happen she is casting blame on her attorney for ineffective counsel. In view of her accusations against her attorney, she is asking that a new attorney be appointed to handle her appeal. More drama from a sad character who does not want to take responsibility for her actions.

Thank you, Blumonkey.

That's what I thought was happening.

And I think we all knew she would appeal. It's almost automatic.

Thanks again.
I believe the phone call between Hope and Katrina took place prior to Hopes court date and sentencing.  The phone conversation was played in court. 

In my opinion, Hope is young, dumb and stupid and did not know or understand what the hell she was doing.

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #32
« Reply #1579 on: April 15, 2010, 09:42:43 AM »

this transcript was on NG's show- haven't seen any links to it yet. From WS
--------------------------
Letter Misty wrote to her relatives

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn't say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn't know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don't know where Tommy went.
I don't think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so f***** up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so f***** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.  ::MonkeyEek::Oh please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1112814#msg1112814

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

After pleading guilty and being sentenced to 15 years, Hope called her mother and claimed her attorney did not explain to her what she was doing by pleading guilty. She was very tearful and angry in that call and basically blamed everyone but herself for her situation. IMO Hope thought she would plead guilty and get a light sentence and probation. When that did not happen she is casting blame on her attorney for ineffective counsel. In view of her accusations against her attorney, she is asking that a new attorney be appointed to handle her appeal. More drama from a sad character who does not want to take responsibility for her actions.

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.
I believe the phone call between Hope and Katrina took place prior to Hopes court date and sentencing.  The phone conversation was played in court. 

In my opinion, Hope is young, dumb and stupid and did not know or understand what the hell she was doing.
Brandi this case may enlighten you.  97-04784 - FindLaw | Cases and Codes
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=fl&vol=97-04784&invol=1

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.

Brandi this case may enlighten you.  97-04784 - FindLaw | Cases and Codes
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=fl&vol=97-04784&invol=1

Thanks, Heart.

Kinda makes my eyes cross and my brain follow though.

LOL

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2010, 07:38:09 PM »

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.

Heart, the audio I am thinking of was after sentencing not the one where Hope says "If they think I am bad now, just wait until I get out !" and in referencing the court said "They can kiss my a$$." This was after she was sentenced to 15 years. I don't know where to find it. By the way, I share your opinion 100% .

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 27, 2010, 07:57:43 PM »

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.

Heart, the audio I am thinking of was after sentencing not the one where Hope says "If they think I am bad now, just wait until I get out !" and in referencing the court said "They can kiss my a$$." This was after she was sentenced to 15 years. I don't know where to find it. By the way, I share your opinion 100% .

I don't recall ever hearing one after she was sentenced.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2010, 08:12:29 PM »

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.

Is this what you are referring to Blumonkey?

Apparently Hope was looking to only be sentenced to probation and drug therapy as a youthful offender. She stood before the judge and told him that she wanted to get her GED, go to college and become a physical therapist. She told him, “I let drugs control my life. I let my family down. I know I messed up. I want help. I don’t want to live this life no more.”
http://www.bloggernews.net/124415

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: May 27, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »

Nancy Grace - April 27, 2010

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HOPE SYKES:  I`d rather go to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) prison. You got a lot (EXPLETIVE DELETED) up. I`m not going to boot camp because I`ll be -- I`m telling you right now, they think I`m bad now, wait until I get out of that.

KATRINA BELCHER, HOPE`S MOTHER:  Let me explain something to you, Hope. You screw up on anything at this point in the game, you will get 15 years.

SYKES: Well, I ain`t doing no damn 6 years mandatory nothing. They can kiss my ass. You might as well stick me with 15.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/27/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:38 PM »

Cummings cousin gets 15-year sentence
Hope Sykes pleaded no contest to one count of trafficking prescription narcotics
Published: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 10:38 p.m

PALATKA - Hope Sykes - a 19-year-old cousin of Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings - was sentenced to 15 years in prison Tuesday after earlier pleading no contest to one count of trafficking prescription narcotics.

The sentence by Circuit Judge Terry LaRue is the minimum mandatory sentence for the crime.

<snipped>

At the hearing Tuesday morning, Sykes had sought to be sentenced to drug therapy as a youthful offender. She told the judge she wanted to receive a GED diploma, go to college and become a physical therapist.

"I let drugs control my life," Sykes said. "I let my family down. I know I messed up. I want help. I don't want to live this life no more."

Friends and relatives asked for leniency, saying Sykes had learned her lesson. They pledged to support Sykes in her effort to continue her education and stay out of trouble.

Assistant State Attorney Jacquelyn Roys pointed out that Sykes was arrested Jan. 3 on an unrelated drug possession charge, yet continued to be involved with drug activity after being released on that charge, leading to her second arrest.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100428/ARTICLES/4281005

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 27, 2010, 09:57:37 PM »

Thanks Janet 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #350 on: May 27, 2010, 11:40:19 PM »

Thank you, Blumonkey.

Thanks again.

Is this what you are referring to Blumonkey?

Apparently Hope was looking to only be sentenced to probation and drug therapy as a youthful offender. She stood before the judge and told him that she wanted to get her GED, go to college and become a physical therapist. She told him, “I let drugs control my life. I let my family down. I know I messed up. I want help. I don’t want to live this life no more.”
http://www.bloggernews.net/124415
Thanks for looking, Heart. I had seen this one but could have sworn I heard an audio tape made after sentencing where Hope was on the phone having a melt down because she got the 15 year sentence. She was very critical of the attorney, the judge and was verbally abusive to her mom. I have searched to no avail. Hopefully this was not a dream and I am losing it !    

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #351 on: May 28, 2010, 05:24:25 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/28/exclusive-wrong-dock-searched-for-haleigh-body/

snip..

In the above jail video, Hank Croslin Sr. tells his daughter mistakenly that we had obtained the letter.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 28, 2010, 08:40:55 AM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

Due to insurance reasons if injuries would occur.

They also stated this is in the employee handbook.

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228282&postcount=403

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 28, 2010, 09:16:21 AM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXXFile Date: 2010-04-28Disposition Date: File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK DateDocket Description2010-04-28001.CIVIL COVER SHEET 2010-04-28002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE 2010-04-30003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN 2010-04-30004.FILING FEE RECEIPT 2010-05-10005.RTN OF SVC ON HANK CROSLIN SVD 05/03/10 DUE 05/23/10 2010-05-10DEFAULT AVAIL 05/28/10 2010-05-10006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: May 28, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

CN2Souls posted:

The Finger print punch in was implemented some time after March of 2009,

The people I know, worked there 2001 - 2008 and the other July 2009-pres

They believe it was newly installed after RC left

In addition, they say a lot changed after RC left.

The reasoning was due to other employees being detected and dismissed for punching each other employees in and out.

They thought that the camera at the time clock would prevent this but like what had been stated before; it was often videotaping the ceiling due to employees hitting it.

The sign, Employee handbook have been in place for at least 5 years however, the employee handbook is updated with new OSHA laws every couple of years.

As far as leave of absence there isn’t a section for if your family member is missing,
Only if they have died, maternity leave, or caring for a terminally ill immediately family member.

Any other leave of absences are based solely on a case by case manner.

Also all Crane operators have to have a State of Florida Heavy equipment license and a certification for especially for Cranes.

I check RC has none.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228464&postcount=411

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 28, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/28/exclusive-wrong-dock-searched-for-haleigh-body/

snip..

In the above jail video, Hank Croslin Sr. tells his daughter mistakenly that we had obtained the letter.

Nancy Grace - April 14, 2010

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, OFFERED TO BAIL MISTY CROSLIN OUT OF JAIL: Well, basically, if we go back to when Misty wrote that letter and then her sister-in-law in Massachusetts forwarded it to me over the weekend, I looked at and I thought to myself --

GRACE: Which letter are you talking about? Which letter are you talking about?

PADILLA: It`s a letter that Misty wrote to her relatives, including her brother Timmy, up in Massachusetts. Where she claims that -- excuse me?

GRACE: I`ve got it right here in my hand. Go ahead.

PADILLA: OK. Where she claims that Joe and Tommy came to the house and that Tommy left and that Joe took the child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ng.01.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #356 on: May 28, 2010, 11:00:55 AM »

Thanks Heart 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 28, 2010, 11:32:04 AM »

snip..

Nancy Grace - April 14, 2010

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, OFFERED TO BAIL MISTY CROSLIN OUT OF JAIL: Well, basically, if we go back to when Misty wrote that letter and then her sister-in-law in Massachusetts forwarded it to me over the weekend, I looked at and I thought to myself --

GRACE: Which letter are you talking about? Which letter are you talking about?

PADILLA: It`s a letter that Misty wrote to her relatives, including her brother Timmy, up in Massachusetts. Where she claims that -- excuse me?

GRACE: I`ve got it right here in my hand. Go ahead.

PADILLA: OK. Where she claims that Joe and Tommy came to the house and that Tommy left and that Joe took the child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ng.01.html

The way I understand it....there is more than one letter.   The one that Chelsea is trying
to sell was written in May and in part says that the wrong dock was searched.
The entire contents of that letter have not been revealed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: May 28, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,

Wonder why PDM supposedly went thru those security procedure changes, after what happened with one of their employees (Ron) caused scrutiny at their plant by LE?  I thought LE was 'satisfied' with what they learned about Ron's 'werk' and his schedule, alibi, etc. ?? 

Seems to me that *if* everything was so fine and dandy at PDM, there wouldn't have been any security changes there.  The timing of those changes is very suspicious to me.  Guess if there's ever a trial we'll learn and understand more about Ron's 'werk'.  Until then tho, am thinking I'll believe what those who also 'werk' there have been saying here there and everywhere, even tho they are on a gag order re Ronald Cummings.  Which of course, is also suspicious to me.  Cuz if nothing were wrong, why the gag order? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: May 28, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #32
« Reply #1579 on: April 15, 2010, 09:42:43 AM »

this transcript was on NG's show- haven't seen any links to it yet. From WS
--------------------------
Letter Misty wrote to her relatives

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn't say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn't know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don't know where Tommy went.
I don't think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so f***** up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so f***** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7184.msg1112814#msg1112814

Could it be that there is only one letter from Misty to Timmy and Chelsea and that one letter was revealed in its entirety.  In other words ... nothing about "a dock"?

Could it be that it is the recorded jailhouse conversation that Misty had with Grandma Hollars that reveals "a dock"?

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.