May 28, 2024, 03:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211995 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 08, 2010, 04:23:25 PM »

With all this probable cause, why didn't they just arrest and charge her and get her out of the house ? Instead of him going to a secret location.?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: July 08, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

We know why she was banned from her gym now.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

LOL. yep, no missing son is gonna cause Mister Kaine to miss a workout.

It's all about priorities yanno.
That jumped out at me, but didn't know what to say about it, interesting, and I'll drop it. It could be that Terri had anger issues over Desiree but it seems that most of the anger was over Kaine. Whatever all happened in the past 6 months, I feel it is vital and what made Terri do what Terri has done. And I really don't think it is just Kaine having an affair, if indeed he was. This lady has serious mental issues, at least imo, could be a number of things that pushed her to do what she did. Just hard for me to believe trying to hire a lawn guy/lover to kill her husband, over an affair. Most people get mad, either resolve it, or move on, but to actually want your husband dead over that, I'm not buying it, or else she is really nuts. And since the hitman thing didn't work, she went to her next plan, get rid of her husband's pride and joy.

That is exactly what I think happened and I'm hoping that getting rid of didn't mean killing.  I am trying to remain hopeful that Kyron is still alive but it's getting harder to do.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 08, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

What is the "probable cause" that LE told Kaine?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: July 08, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »

With all this probable cause, why didn't they just arrest and charge her and get her out of the house ? Instead of him going to a secret location.?
I would really like to know that also.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 08, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »

That is what I am not understanding. When the sting didn't work, they still had this evidence...Why did it not result in an arrest?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 08, 2010, 04:28:33 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

Rob you took the words right out of my mouth, lol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: July 08, 2010, 04:32:23 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

I don't see it at all like you guys do but everyone views things different ways.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 08, 2010, 04:34:09 PM »

That is what I am not understanding. When the sting didn't work, they still had this evidence...Why did it not result in an arrest?

The allegation that she wanted to off Kaine is all they had.  Remember, they are looking for evidence that will lead to Kyron.  This is not a let's put Terri in jail for trying to kill her husband hunt, it's a hunt for Kyron with all this BS along the way.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: July 08, 2010, 04:37:02 PM »

On July 8, 2010 ... Kaine's written words ... when he applied for a RO against his wife ... claimed that LE had provided him with probably cause to believe that:

1.  Terri was involved in a plot to have him murdered.
2.  Terri was involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

The judge must have been afforded backup from LE affirming the validity of Kaine's words prior to signing off on the RO.

I cannot comprehend why Terri Horman not been apprehended and charged with both counts.

Janet

++++++++

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 1:01 PM

A Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #789 on: July 08, 2010, 04:40:10 PM »

Hi Tracygirl and Monkey's,

Would "probable cause" be a bank transition?  Did SM write a mysterious check or a money transfer to another bank?
Culprits are nailed for money transactions. It may just not be enough to arrest SM.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: July 08, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »

I have to leave right now but I ran across a very troubling video about Kyron this morning and the guy's name on his profile is "Mike"
I don't know how to post it so here is the link.
Does he seem to be saying that Kyron is alive, does he know anything????? It was a little unsettling to me.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeastLikedCritic75#p/u/4/I3sjNzVKrdg

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 08, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

The allegation that she wanted to off Kaine is all they had.  Remember, they are looking for evidence that will lead to Kyron.  This is not a let's put Terri in jail for trying to kill her husband hunt, it's a hunt for Kyron with all this BS along the way.

If my husband had tried to have me killed, I would want him in jail rather then being served with a RO. What good is a little piece of paper going to do. If they honestly believe the landscaper guys story and if they feel they have probably cause that she actually tried to hire someone to kill her husband, then they have an obligation to protect him by arresting Terri for it. Perhaps they are hoping she will lead them to where Kyron is I don't know, but if Kaine ends up dead they are going to have to explain why they didn't arrest her.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 08, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:32 PM

Kaine Horman said he believes his wife is involved in the disappearance of his son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, in his petition for a restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman.

(snipped)

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Kaine Horman wrote in his petition.

TY for the article Klaasend.

I also saw that..the police have given him probable cause. 

I also saw he lists their home as her address.

He checked the box showing the home is owned solely by him.  He didn't check the box to have her removed from the home.  I know he moved..but I would have kicked her sorry butt to the curb.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 08, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »

Hi Tracygirl and Monkey's,

Would "probable cause" be a bank transition?  Did SM write a mysterious check or a money transfer to another bank?
Culprits are nailed for money transactions. It may just not be enough to arrest SM.

It could be anything in my opinion from the word of this man to a witness over hearing it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 08, 2010, 04:58:20 PM »

I am reading the TRO and I do not see anything about James, did I miss it? I see only in regards to Kiara there is a temporary full custody order. I wonder if there was a separate one for James?
It must be in a separate one, I don't see it. Okay, so she can't see James, but not even talk over the phone to him?

NRCG where did it come from that she can't speak to James? Was that a rumor or was that confirmed from someone?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 08, 2010, 04:58:29 PM »

This case is just too out of control. So many assumptions, rumors and personal opinions that turn into "facts" it is difficult to keep everything straight. It has turned into a circus at this point.

Tracygirl, I couldn't agree more.  We have very few genuine "Facts."  Just opinions which are repeated until they become the truth.  One of the few things  we know for a fact is that Kyron went missing and Terri was the last person known to be with him.  I am certain that what Blink said on Dana's show last night was true because of her good contacts.  She verified the story of the landscaper having an affair with Terri.  She also mentioned that in her opinion Kyron's disappearance had something to do with Terri's "Lifestyle" and, again, I trust what Blink says and she wouldn't say it if she didn't have confirmation.

Other than that, we have no facts.  We don't know if Kaine made James leave.  We don't know if Terri actually did try to have Kaine killed.  We know nothing of their home life.  And while Kaine did write a letter to his fellow employees at Intel, perhaps it was at the suggestion of LE that they not speak to the media.  IMO that doesn't make him "Controlling."  He might be.  He might not be.  We have no proof.

For myself only,  I'm not willing to accuse people with no proof.

Yep, Babybear. 

Yanno what this case reminds me of?  An elementary school playground.  3rd grade maybe.  Recess.  Playground monitor has her back turned.  One kid taunting another, who finally turns around and slugs the first kid.  Someone runs for the playground monitor who didn't see what happened.  All she knows is that one kid got hit, and suspends the second kid for fighting.  IMO, (and my oldest was a taunter at times), the monitor needs to find out first what exactly happened, what caused what, etc.  Both IMO ought to be suspended for fighting, even tho only one threw a punch.  The other one caused it.  IMO. 

Am thinking that Kaine may have been the instigator, Terri had enuff and threw the first 'obvious' punch.  Kaine may have gotten some punches in himself, words can hit harder than fists.  Something has caused Terri to have gone downhill rapidly in this past year or so.  And I kinda doubt that she just woke up one day and decided it was a good day to do him in. 

LE needs to throw em all in the slammer, put them in the same room together, and see what happens.  IMO.   

Hi Wyks---I miss your margarita drinking monkey.  We could all use one or three.  Put them all in one room and let them duke it out?  Best idea yet.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: July 08, 2010, 04:58:46 PM »

Hi fellow Monkeys I do not post much but follow along with you all the time.  I think this guy Mike looks drugged, stoned, drunk or something.  He screams to me KOOK KOOK KOOK...  My prayer is for Kyron to be found and brought home and justice served.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 08, 2010, 04:59:41 PM »

If my husband had tried to have me killed, I would want him in jail rather then being served with a RO. What good is a little piece of paper going to do. If they honestly believe the landscaper guys story and if they feel they have probably cause that she actually tried to hire someone to kill her husband, then they have an obligation to protect him by arresting Terri for it. Perhaps they are hoping she will lead them to where Kyron is I don't know, but if Kaine ends up dead they are going to have to explain why they didn't arrest her.

BBM - eggzactly.

There are lots and lots of cases where the husband or wife then killed the spouse after a RO. They are useless in most cases. Not only that - but the spouses themselves often violate them and hook back up.

A piece of paper is not going to stop a knife attack. If someone wants someone else dead badly enough - they will find the means. Prohibiting Terri from a firearm is not the be all end all. Looks like she didn't even own any according to Kaine - so I guess that could be interpreted as a lil extra slap at her character.

I'm surprised he didn't claim she doesn't fold the clothes with crisp edges.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #798 on: July 08, 2010, 05:01:56 PM »

I am reading the TRO and I do not see anything about James, did I miss it? I see only in regards to Kiara there is a temporary full custody order. I wonder if there was a separate one for James?
It must be in a separate one, I don't see it. Okay, so she can't see James, but not even talk over the phone to him?

NRCG where did it come from that she can't speak to James? Was that a rumor or was that confirmed from someone?

I know that I read that hear some place, I hope that I didn't misunderstand, but at the time I thought, that doesn't make sense she can't speak to him.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 08, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

I don't see it at all like you guys do but everyone views things different ways.

I agree Klaasend.  Terri can still go to her gym..which is listed on the doc as places they can find her to serve her ...their home address and the address of the gym she goes to..which is different then Kaine's.  This is to protect Kaine from having her show up anywhere he might be..personally I thought the list was short..Seems he works, takes care of his daughter and he may go over to the school etc.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.