May 29, 2024, 02:43:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 254421 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »

Interview with Lt Rudy Soemers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzUfdbGWps

I think the whole radar thing is BS. According to LT Rudy Soemers you can easily reach Point Escondido in less than a hour with a good speed boat. They have problems with illegals,,etc. If she wanted to leave Aruba it is easy to leave he says. If it's that easy for Natalee to run away to Venezuela then it would be even easier to dump her body in 300-800 foot waters off of the Aruba coast

LT Rudy Soemers!!!

Is he related to Eric Soemers ... the ALE investigator?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

TWITTY: ... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »

Pita! VERY interesting find!

Can anyone tell me how to find Loco Stefi's zorpia page?

I don't have her Zorpia page but would hi5 work?

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=14265404
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

Here's another company listed under Astrid Van Rijn located at the same address as her import/export company.

R & S GO-KART RACING-TRACK ARUBA N.V. 

Business address BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  R & S GO-KART RACING-TRACK ARUBA N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  12 MAY 1993 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

VAN RIJN, PAUL; 
Residing in  BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 27 DECEMBER 1958 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  12 MAY 1993 
Authority  FULL 

VAN RIJN-VAN TRAKSEL, ASTRID LOUISE; 
Residing in  SAVANETA 123-K, SAVANETA, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 10 FEBRUARY 1960 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  12 MAY 1993 
Authority  FULL 

There's also this company located at the same address:

R & S DIESEL SERVICE ARUBA N.V.  

HABIBE, TOMMY ORLANDO;

CROES, NELSON ANTONIUS CERILIO;

Thank you Pita for the information.

Astrid seems to own a lot of companies in the import/export business.  This is just my opinion but I wonder what others goods she is importing and exporting.  With her son being a major drug supplier on the island one has to wonder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2008, 11:39:35 AM »

Hotshot
I found an old post the other day talking about boats leaving from certain areas were not seen on radar.  I can't seem to find it now.  I thought about Lorenzo's boat then...who's to say that he didn't loan a boat to Paulus that night or maybe even Steve Croes.  Why would you do anything that you normally do right after you found out your son had a dead girl on his hands?  I just don't think she was disposed of in a hurry...this was planned out in some way.  If Joran and Deepak just got rid of her then I could believe they dumped her out from where the Gottnebos boat was. It would be easier. I don't think Deepak was involved in her disposal.

I would be willing to bet that Lorenzo wouldn't lend that Cigerette to anybody,
even if Paulus was his father.  He would only run it himself. 
Plus Cigerettes are really loud. Usually 4 / 250hp engines.
I really don't believe that the radar they have picks up small boats other than
a dot on a screen, if that.

That is my point...no one would lend a boat to Paulus and not know why.  If Paulus was in on disposal he paid someone to do it...my bet is on Steve Croes.  Otherwise, Joran handled disposal and I tend to think that would only include his close friends and Deepak is not one of them.  If Deepak and Satish had gone back and killed Natalee...neither Joran or Paulus would have disposed of anything.  They would be in the clear and it would be up to the Kalpoes to handle their own mess.  Enter Paulus....paying someone and whoever it was is still not talking....the question is why? Obviously it is not about the crime of body disposal...that would be a slap on the wrist in Aruba....it's more.  Freddy needs to tell the truth, but he's being paid to keep quiet in some way. MOO
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2008, 11:50:11 AM »

I read here all the time but don't post much.  I saw this sad article this morning about Meredith Emerson and these 2 statements reminded me of this case.  Deepak cleaning his car and the theory that peices of the car were cut out and replaced because of blood.

"Agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation also recovered a portion of a seat belt with "apparent blood transfer stains as well," according to the warrant."

"When his 2001 minivan was searched, agents "determined that the rear seat belt had been cut out," according to the warrant."

"Hilton was attempting to vacuum the vehicle and wash portions of it with a bleach and water solution," the warrant says.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/05/missing.hiker/index.html

At least this time we can be sure that the BLOOD won't turn into chocolate and cleaning fluid.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »

Where was the shallow grave found by TES? When I watched the news video they said it was by the national park..I am presuming that is the Arikok Park  by that Santa Lucia area?

Thursday, the GPR team scanned an area in the Arikok National Park where a shallow grave and duct tape with blonde hair were found.

RED
There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that this area could yield more clues.
TIM MILLER
We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area. Joran stated that something went wrong and they buried Nataleein the sand which we feel the spot we found is possibly it. The duct tape and hair was found 3/4 of a mile from where the possible gravesite was. With the information of her being buried, possible cellphone usage, discovery of possible gravesite, and duct tape with hair lead me to believe that Nataleewas dumped in the sea in that area. We are anxiously awaiting the results of the hair samples which has been sent to the FBI lab and also the lab in the Netherlands

« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »

THE SHALLOW GRAVE

Vinda Desousa - Family Aruban Attorney
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
July 20, 2005

DESOUSA: Well about the shallow grave, there was a shallow hole, yes, found by EquuSearch, and the authorities took a look at it and apparently it had no evidence or nothing to link it to any crime.

Tim Miller
NANCY GRACE
July 13, 2005

TIM MILLER, EQUUSEARCH LEADER: ... We found an area up close, a fisherman`s hut, that we was interested in. We actually rented a backhoe. We went in there, cleared some debris out. There was a couple of mounds of dirt that we went ahead and cleared out.

And where we found that area today that kind of looked like a grave, which looked exactly like a grave -- we know what that looks like -- I`m not thoroughly convinced yet that that didn`t at one time or another have something to do with Natalee.

<snipped>

PENHAUL: The searchers were at an area called Boca Prim (ph). That`s on the northern side of the island near the national park. It`s an area of soft sand dunes. There`s only one road to get down there. It`s a very rough road. You can really only get there by four-wheel drive.

It`s where a dry riverbed meets the ocean. And it`s at that area where this thing that looked like a grave, a hole, about four feet deep and about the length of a body with a mound of sand beside it, was found, Nancy.

GRACE: Now, also, on the north end of the island, where they were today, is that where that lighthouse is?

PENHAUL: Not really, no. The lighthouse is at the northern tip, at the northwest tip. And this area is really on the northeastern side of the island.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: January 06, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »

Hi, everyone,

Lots of good discussion going on!

It's also time to start thinking about
the Boston and NY travel shows.

If you plan to attend or can help in any way,
please contact Vicki: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

Thank you!

Here is the info for Boston:

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »

Here's the NY info:

http://www.nyttravelshow.com/

I don't want to take away from the Persistence in any way, but
we do need to start thinking about Boston and NY.
Boston is first; NY a week later

Both shows end of Feb.

Thanks!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: January 06, 2008, 12:19:15 PM »

I beg to differ with all the cartoon theorists here...these ideas were out there.  CNN had already mentioned that three witnesses that had been questioned.  The story of the HI drop off was in full force.  Photos of Natalee were all over the  news.  Rumors of drugs in drinks was being reported or at the least discussed among news people.  I attended orientation that week with my daughter at the Unversity where Natalee was to attend also.  I sat next to a gentleman from Florence, Alabama and we talked about things we had heard on the news or read such as putting drugs in drinks and the 3 perps being involved because they were the last seen with Natalee.  The guards were already in custody and theories and rumors were running rampant. We even speculated on them burying her in a hurry and going back later to move her.  Even SM had stories on the FP about the bloody mattress and the FBI dive team headed to Aruba. They had already impounded the 3 vehicles from the Sloots and Kalpoes homes...so they were already being discussed and things connected.  This cartoonist simply had a connection with the news media or was reading blogs right along with the rest of us. and drew his cartoon accordingly. If not, then this guy has some explaining to do.  I don't mean to be the debunker here...just pointing out the obvious.

Comment from FP article on June 4:

Sad on June 4th, 2005 7:05 pm

This is my theory. Her friends have told me that she left the nightclub really drunk. I think that those 3 men used some sort of date rape drug on her, then took her to someplace and raped her. Then I think she overdosed on the drugs they used on her and in an effort to conceal the “accident” the three men took cut her up and threw her to the sharks…. where no body would ever be found.

I know this sounds very pesimistic and I really hope I’m wrong. I want Natalee to come back to AL.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: January 06, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »

Here's another company listed under Astrid Van Rijn located at the same address as her import/export company.

R & S GO-KART RACING-TRACK ARUBA N.V. 

Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  R & S GO-KART RACING-TRACK ARUBA N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  12 MAY 1993 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

VAN RIJN, PAUL; 
Residing in  BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 27 DECEMBER 1958 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  12 MAY 1993 
Authority  FULL 

VAN RIJN-VAN TRAKSEL, ASTRID LOUISE; 
Residing in  SAVANETA 123-K, SAVANETA, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 10 FEBRUARY 1960 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  12 MAY 1993 
Authority  FULL 

There's also this company located at the same address:

R & S DIESEL SERVICE ARUBA N.V.  

HABIBE, TOMMY ORLANDO;

CROES, NELSON ANTONIUS CERILIO;

Thank you Pita for the information.

Astrid seems to own a lot of companies in the import/export business.  This is just my opinion but I wonder what others goods she is importing and exporting.  With her son being a major drug supplier on the island one has to wonder.

Is this not an excellent way to launder money too?  Not saying she is, but isn't this the kind of thing the FBI looks for?  Shell companies on Caribbean islands?  MOO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: January 06, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »

I think everyone left me in here alone.  What did I do?   Where is everyone? Shocked
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 06, 2008, 01:00:45 PM »

I see the letters in the sky as 3 vip.   There are  the 22 on the back pack and a 6 in the sand.  I remember this was  looked at exhaustively at one time, but don't remember any conclusions?  This guy seems to be telling the reader, that Natalee's days were numbered=premeditated. 

He has a website with past cartoons, very interesting.

http://cartoons.diberardo.com/
I dont see 3VIP but I do see 3.5   maybe meaning 3-5 miles out to sea?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 06, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »

To add to my above post......Santa Marta, Santa Cruz rather than Santa Marta, Columbia, as some have said.

Can you show me that road please......I cant find it.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »

Shoot, they left me alone here also.  I'll check back later to see if I got any responses.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2008, 01:48:57 PM »

It is pretty far fetched that this cartoonist has any info that wasn't made public. Also, accusing Astrid of laundering money is well, libel. I don't know what is up with me, but putting this kind of stuff on a public blog is just wrong. I've done the same kinds of things, but I don't want to speculate on ppl who have nothing to do with the case. They were never questioned by the FBI, RCMP, Interpol ,ALE or anyone and speculation of their involvement in the crime against Natalee is wrong. If they had criminals records that were a matter of public knowlegde, then we could discuss that, but to accsue uninvolved ppl of crimes is not something that I want to participate in. This won't be solved by these types of well, gossip and speculation.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 06, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

Janet, the post I made was from a Dana Pretzer show in 2006. Jossy was talking about Natalee's case then. I do believe he had reporters who confirmed the kinship. I too think Lorenzo is a 1/2 brother to goon child & has a bigger role in Natalee's case than we know. MOO

Yapper ... thank you for pointing out that I had the year wrong on that quote.

I believe that Jossy spoke the truth regarding Lorenzo's relationship with Paulus/Joran.  However ... I wonder if intimidation was the reason he back tracked.

Janet.

Dear Janet, I don't think Jossy "back tracked" at all.  As you know from mentioning members of your family, sometimes even those with excellent English will not say something the same way when English is a Second Language.  I believe Jossy previously was confirming the RUMOR, not that the rumor was true but rather what was said in the rumors. I can't imagine his being intimidated by much of anything at this late date, certainly not this, in my opinion only.

That is why I asked my question so excruciatingly detailed, to separate the confirmation of the rumor with the confirmation of the facts here:

Scroll down to the July 23, 2007 interview with Dana to Minute 27:00 and Jossy says that it is just rumor concerning Lorenzo and he has never been able to confirm it. 

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/

I have even marked the Minute to save having to listen to the whole tape to find it.

And my question was if this person, Lorenzo, was involved with Natalee's disappearance in any way and not his drug bust nor selling drugs but if he personally had anything to do with it that could be confirmed as other than rumor and he answered NO.  Same with being related to the Sloots.  I believe him and also think he would have the ways and means to find out otherwise if it were true.

Someone was looking for Rob.  I have run across him several times lately but as early as November, he was posting on another forum that the article at the following link pretty well "closed the door" on Lorenzo for him.  We have all had questionable or unreliable sources at times.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411

I also try to maintain a little bit of hope that Hans Mos will still come through and he says that no one is involved other than the primary suspects, J2K+P and called the rest "fabrications."  This is the man in charge for the next two plus years so I do hope he knows of what he speaks.

I've said for some time that my list of suspects keeps shrinking and it does right down to those very suspects.  I think they and they alone are responsible from start to finish of what became of Natalee. 

I do realize others think differently but I have to go where my own logic takes me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon. . . .the cold has passed here and it is going to be very close to if not 70 degrees today!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #357 on: January 06, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »

Man O man are some of those people over at RU  vicious and really don't care what they say  do they ?    to Klaas and Tylergal <g> 
  Jerry from Ohio .  Laughing   Wink

Those people in those pool party pictures look like Drag Queens. Shocked

I don't understand the guy with the painted animal face.  What did that have to do with a birthday party?  And when does the birthday boy entertain everyone?  It was bizarre the first time I saw it and it still is.  Did we ever decide who those men were with the Minister?

It is hard to explain why these people do these things but my first thought when I saw all the going's on from this island were doped, drugged, drunk and depraved.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2008, 02:58:03 PM »

Update: Sun 06-Jan 1535

The seas abated sufficiently to maintain our progress through the night and into the early morning hours. The Persistence arrived dockside around 0430 hrs this morning. Rested and ready, the crew makes ready for departure at 1515 hrs. Now a routine, the crew toss the lines and we depart. Leaving the dock past the behemoth cruise ships reminds me of the opening scene from "Space Balls". Their shear immensity projects an image of being impervious to the seas.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Working and lurking again  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2008, 03:25:18 PM »

Man O man are some of those people over at RU  vicious and really don't care what they say  do they ?    to Klaas and Tylergal <g> 
  Jerry from Ohio .  Laughing   Wink

Those people in those pool party pictures look like Drag Queens. Shocked

I don't understand the guy with the painted animal face.  What did that have to do with a birthday party?  And when does the birthday boy entertain everyone?  It was bizarre the first time I saw it and it still is.  Did we ever decide who those men were with the Minister?

It is hard to explain why these people do these things but my first thought when I saw all the going's on from this island were doped, drugged, drunk and depraved.

But I am in search of a much greater thing.  I’m above their sensationalism. So what I’m looking for is fact, not their propaganda.  The pit  vipers will amass themselves at the summoning of their elders. I am quite sure it is what they do. But, they use their slavering and palavering as a tool against truth and light.  They strike like cornered snakes when truth of their crime is brought to light.  They have posted propaganda which many have used as a compass.  But I do have some information of what they were even before.  I walk among them and they know not of whom I am, I am sure.  I return the favor as I fill them with my own propaganda.  My work is not done, but is nearing a close. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.