May 30, 2024, 01:51:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 281648 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: February 23, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »

Klaasend....interesting quote from the link and photo of 24 hora you just posted....

Clandestino said: _
     Aruba...........One BABYLON BIJ OMZET Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2008

What does BIJ OMZET mean?  Anyone know? TIA...Dest

That totally caught my eye too.

I googled it...no literal translation...but everythin I found came up *omzet* pertaining to financial/econimic englich terms...need Rosetta Stone...LOL

Babelfish says : 'at turnover'

??

That would be pretty cool if the island of Aruba did simply turn over. Maybe if we all pray hard enough:)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #761 on: February 23, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »

I knew Joe T had sh*t for brains, but I had never seen it seeping out his scalp before. Joran must really be taxing his thought process. Of course he did look so bloated that he may be stopped up and it had no where else to go.

And I thought he represented the opposite view, Joran, perfectly. He looked like a cheap, slime ball attorney, and when he spoke, he removed all doubt.

Private Eye...that was my take on him too...I think he was thrown in at the end for just that purpose...right down to the bling bling around his fat neck Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 23, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »

I knew Joe T had sh*t for brains, but I had never seen it seeping out his scalp before. Joran must really be taxing his thought process. Of course he did look so bloated that he may be stopped up and it had no where else to go.

And I thought he represented the opposite view, Joran, perfectly. He looked like a cheap, slime ball attorney, and when he spoke, he removed all doubt.

Private Eye...that was my take on him too...I think he was thrown in at the end for just that purpose...right down to the bling bling around his fat neck Wink

He looked funny though, even for him. He is obviously ill I think, or a serious alcoholic almost in need of dialysis and a hair dresser. I wonder what happened to him?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: February 23, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

Yeah, it is pretty pitiful when your attorney's only defense is "you cannot believe my client was telling the truth, because he is a (murdering) liar."

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 23, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »

He looked funny though, even for him. He is obviously ill I think, or a serious alcoholic almost in need of dialysis and a hair dresser. I wonder what happened to him?

Or...he's had so much hot air blown up his ass...he's just inflated ...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #765 on: February 23, 2008, 04:00:15 PM »

Perfect Diagnosis!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 23, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »

There were 2 visit to the ATM and there were 2 text messages.

3:00 am...........?Someone makes withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM across from Mcdonalds?

Yes and the other one I believe was 3:45...yes yes.

Sounds like half up front & half upon completing the job.   Only real problem is that ATM's world wide have transaction and daily withdrawl limits that are set both by the ATM machine owner or bank and your own personal bank limits.  All of which can vary.  If the withdrawls where payments for disposal, I have to think it was a young person/people or someone without the means of having money of their own.  In other words, not someone like Lorenzo or other more experienced criminal with drug money etc.  (just rambling words from a very stressed out grandma that needs a break from my career and these two grandsons I seem to keep getting for the weekends).  

Back to reading now.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 23, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »

Yeah, it is pretty pitiful when your attorney's only defense is "you cannot believe my client was telling the truth, because he is a (murdering) liar."

At least he told the truth about Joran, at long last. Now even Joran's attorney thinks he is a liar. Of course, Joran might should join the mob as a hit man. He has a get out of jail card for crimes involving murder, since a liar can't be convicted of murder in Aruba. So far, his hired defense team and his bribed Aruban officals have reported that he is a liar and has a personality disorder. The warden at the prsion said he has had an anger management problem since he was a small child that is so severe that he wasn't surprised to see Joran in jail. The warden also said that his size made him a bully with weaker peers but that despite his size, he got his ass whooped by a small inmate for running his mouth. So he is also a known bully. And they thought his kindergarten teacher just did not like him when she tried to tell Udder Joran had a personality problem , was a bully and a liar when he was 5. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 23, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »

Perfect Diagnosis!   

You reckon he has a fetish for nozzles and an air compressor????????
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: February 23, 2008, 04:08:21 PM »

I just got off the phone with our Boycott - Justice for Natalee Monkeys.

Sounds like we need to give them major kudos for weathering the cold and snow conditions in Boston. Temp is about 30 with windchill.

They have some great stories, pics and videos that they will be sharing really soon.

Sounds like the Boston PD was none to happy with them and they stood their ground for Natalee like the true Monkeys they are.

GREAT JOB
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 23, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »

Perfect Diagnosis!   

You reckon he has a fetish for nozzles and an air compressor????????

Probably not...he's  a lawyer-wanna-be doll...only brought out and inflated for media events...I must say he's looking pretty rode hard, and put up wet these days....time to retire him to the closet with the worn out Renho doll...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 23, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »

Sounds like we need to give them major kudos for weathering the cold and snow conditions in Boston. Temp is about 30 with windchill.

They have some great stories, pics and videos that they will be sharing really soon.

Sounds like the Boston PD was none to happy with them and they stood their ground for Natalee like the true Monkeys they are.

GREAT JOB

Thank You Red....Monkeys Rock!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 23, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »

GREAT JOB

KUDOS to them!  Hope they haven't been arrested    We may have to take up a collection to bail them out 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: February 23, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »

Beth took the false finding of the crab cage with the bone really hard. When she thought she had actually found Natalee's remains her strength vanished and she fell apart for a day or so.

People think they are ready for the end of life for a loved one, even if the person has been in a coma for 10 or more years, yet when that day actually comes, despite being prepared outwardly for all intents and purposes, despite having every reason to consider it a blessing, they are actually not prepared in the least.

Beth's loss was not an apparent blessing to her by any means, but after everything she has been thru it seems as if she is prepared to find Natalee's remains and she thought she was. She wasn't, she isn't, but she must try. And she will be stronger once she finds her and gets to symbolicly say goodbye, I love you, and have her laid to rest where Beth knows she is and can visit. Funerals are for the living and they are so important in helping the living say goodbye and letting go of the dead.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: February 23, 2008, 04:22:48 PM »

Beth took the false finding of the crab cage with the bone really hard. When she thought she had actually found Natalee's remains her strength vanished and she fell apart for a day or so.

People think they are ready for the end of life for a loved one, even if the person has been in a coma for 10 or more years, yet when that day actually comes, despite being prepared outwardly for all intents and purposes, despite having every reason to consider it a blessing, they are actually not prepared in the least.

Beth's loss was not an apparent blessing to her by any means, but after everything she has been thru it seems as if she is prepared to find Natalee's remains and she thought she was. She wasn't, she isn't, but she must try. And she will be stronger once she finds her and gets to symbolicly say goodbye, I love you, and have her laid to rest where Beth knows she is and can visit. Funerals are for the living and they are so important in helping the living say goodbye and letting go of the dead.
Thanks for sharing. It is just unfamthomable what she has been through. She is remarkable!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 23, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »

GREAT JOB

KUDOS to them!  Hope they haven't been arrested    We may have to take up a collection to bail them out 

Paul Revere would be proud of them. They are Natalee's Liberty Bell and they are ringing loudly in protest of Aruba and of her injustice, even in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #776 on: February 23, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

GREAT JOB

If they do get arrested...God Forbid..I'll pitch in....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 23, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »

I was mixed up and watched 20 /20 last night. For two hours, sort of, Medical Mysteries and some other junk, I kept waiting the entire time for the topic to go to what I was sitting there for. NBC must have had a lot of commercials, because when I flipped thru the channels, I didn't catch on until today.
Oh well, YTube for moi.

LOL

Kat ... my fellow Canuck ...

Hubby and I went out for the evening and ... as usual ... I trusted him to set up the VCR.  I had provided him with specific instructions ... "DATELINE/Channel 16".

On the 15 minute drive to our friends ... in conversation ... the tope of DATELINE came up and ... a shocked/panicked expension came over hubby's entire face.  He conceded that he set the VCR for "20/20/Channel 6".

This guy knew if he valued our 42 year marriage ... he was going to have to turn around.  We were 20 minutes late but ... the Thai  dinner I was anticipating had yet to be delivered.

MSNBC has provided a very comprehensive transcript of the Dateline Natalee Holloway Special.

Janet

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/2/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/3/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: February 23, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »

Does anyone know if this is Joran?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=338540994

JusticeDawg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 23, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »

Could be, but it could also be one of the fake Joran sites.  The photos on this myspace are readily available to anyone.  Hard to tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.