June 03, 2024, 07:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 268385 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

donnie 29 on fok :
I enjoy reading all the material ******* is writing here, it opened my eyes, and now im diggig myself.. it costs a HUGE amount of time.. And he researched 2.5 plus years!! And for all the people that dont believe all these things, just come here and come with proof to show otherwise.. Just attacking someone without backing something up is plain stupid..

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2008, 08:37:04 AM »

******* on fok Haha :
I see the trolls are coming because we are close to the truth! Tell your friends they are going down!!!

They didn't like that one bit 

I have that article somewhere and it's interesting that he was killed the day Lorenzo/koen/PVDS etc was questioned and she confessed the day after PVDS was released. Even the court said they didn't believe parts of that confession,especially her getting Super Strength to pick up his body and move it over the fence in the cemetary. In the trial she said she didn't do it and it was 2 men but she was convicted anyway. The neighbor was a possible witness..I wonder what he saw?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:44:42 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »

<Snip from Johan 555>
Cementing is a popular Latin American disappearance scenario for torture victims. This merely requires an area of freshly poured cement in which to immerse a body. Walls are popular locations. Foundations for huge structures likewise present superb opportunities for cementing individuals. Of course, this method requires some preplanning in order to match the body with the fresh cement. However, a dead body can be immersed into a cement slab anytime. When you couple a large boat to transport the slab, it is easy to envision a burial at sea that would go unnoticed. Specially, if it were dropped in the ocean more than 3 miles form land. It would drop the bottom of the ocean and involve centuries, if not millennia, in order to deteriorate.
This came to my mind when I saw  freshly poured cement 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Good Morning,

TJ called last night. He called around 6:30 and I didn't get to call him back til about 8. He started off by just saying that we have the three year anniversary coming up and how pissed he was about the whole case. He didn't know that Joran is gallivanting around south east Asia like a fairy whose shoes were filled with pixie dust. And he didn't know about the Martin Bakx incident. TJ is working 104 cases currently. It's hard for him to follow up with Joran's current bullshit.

He mainly wanted to tell me that he will be in Albany New York starting next week to search for a missing little boy - Mailek ??? (I know we have a little boy named Mailek in the missing person thread.) Apparently, TJ did a Layered Voice analysis on the step-father and he was found to be deceptive. So, TJ is off to Albany on the request of the family. I think Mailek has been missing since October. I hope TJ is able to get this family some closure.

Ok, now the stuff you want to hear about.

I remembered to ask about the Kalpoe's troubles in Suriname. Most will remember that TJ broke this info early in the case.

I asked what exactly were these so called troubles... and TJ replied with girls. So I asked if these was rape, murder or sexual assault. He replied that he didn't think it was murder, but more likely sexual assault. And they were thrown out of the country.

Then I asked how he found this out. That's really the most important question, right? He went on to say that the headmaster of ISA told him that early in the investigation. Then a light bulb appeared in my mind.

As I recall Paulus was already at ISA and filling the head master's head full of all kinds of crap. So, it seems logical that this story of assault is probably not true and comes from Paulus. The way I see it is that Paulus was already planting stories about the Kalpoes on the first or second day, all the while using them as Joran's alibi. These Kalpoes are incredibly stooopid.

The Kalpoes had no affiliation with ISA and neither of them went to school there, so there would be no way that the head master would be privy to info that was not provided by someone close to the case. That someone has to be Paulus.

Also, the Kalpoes are from Suriname. I seriously doubt they could be thrown out of the country. They might go to jail, but they can not be deported from the country they originate. That makes no sense, and leads me one again to believe that it's all Paulus.

The head master was given all kinds of info in the case, and most of it was probably not accurate. Paulus knew that the family would be over to ISA shortly and he most likely wanted to get some info into the heads of Jug and Beth. Why not use the head master to accomplish that?

So, I doubt that the Kalpoes had anything happen in Suriname, and probably just left Suriname to join Nadira and a better life on Aruba. It's probably that simple.

If TJ had documents from Suriname I would probably feel differently, but this info he gathered seems to come from one source and that source was contaminated by Paulus. We know that the head master was talking to Paulus. It's not difficult to see what could occur here.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 08:57:17 AM by Observer » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2008, 08:49:37 AM »

The trolls are gone there on fok
They are all lawyers ( ) and Renee Gielen trolls

Do you know if there is copyright on the front of this book ?
Can everyone use that for free ?
She (RG) always use that for  here misinfo stories

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2008, 08:50:09 AM »

*******, please put a [/i] after the word troubles in my last post. I don't want it to look like I am quoting someone in the entire post.

TIA

should read -

I remembered to ask about the Kalpoe's troubles in Suriname. Most will remember that TJ broke this info early in the case.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »

10/26/2005
This is the mysterious cement block found by EquuSearch divers.

I wish I were a certified diver. But without those skills, I have to stay on the boat while the pros slip on their scuba gear. Two divers head to the ocean floor to investigate the suspicious object. As hard as I try, I can't see anything 40 feet down, so I just follow their air bubbles as they break on the surface. They are gone for about 10 minutes. Finally, back to the surface. It is NOT a fishing cage. It is a large cement block. But the divers say it is suspiciously out of place.

The cement block could be a boat mooring. That sounds like a logical explanation to me, since lots of boats are sporadically moored in this area of the harbor. But the divers say the cement block has nearly no marine growth, indicating that it is brand new. And it has no hooks to moor a boat. I think maybe it just flipped over when it was dropped into the sea and the hooks are on the underside. But the EquuSearch team wants to determine if they need to bring this block to the surface for further investigation.

Now we're on a fact finding mission. The divers check out the moorings of several nearby boats to see if they all look the same. They find one that's similar, but nothing that's identical to the block we just found. So the EquuSearch volunteers mark the spot for further investigation. Then it's back to shore.

I know we're on our way to meet Dave Holloway back on the dock. I think to myself "I wish we had good news to share." Then I think about the reality of that statement. Other than finding out that his daughter is alive and well, what is "good news" for Dave Holloway? Good news is not what we're looking for in the ocean. I was looking for closure today – closure for a father has accepted the painful reality that his daughter may never come home alive.

Dave meets us on shore with his usual optimistic smile. I don't know how he does it. I know it helps to be with Tim Miller. Tim reminds us all that it was another successful day, pointing out that we cleared several more square miles on the map. Tim says "We have a better idea of where we won't find Natalee. Tomorrow is another day."

Source: http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=832

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »

Good Morning,

TJ called last night. He called around 6:30 and I didn't get to call him back til about 8. He started off by just saying that we have the three year anniversary coming up and how pissed he was about the whole case. He didn't know that Joran is gallivanting around south east Asia like a fairy whose shoes were filled with pixie dust. And he didn't know about the Martin Bakx incident. TJ is working 104 cases currently. It's hard for him to follow up with Joran's current bullshit.

He mainly wanted to tell me that he will be in Albany New York starting next week to search for a missing little boy - Mailek ??? (I know we have a little boy named Mailek in the missing person thread.) Apparently, TJ did a Layered Voice analysis on the step-father and he was found to be deceptive. So, TJ is off to Albany on the request of the family. I think Mailek has been missing since October. I hope TJ is able to get this family some closure.

Ok, now the stuff you want to hear about.

I asked what exactly were these so called troubles... and TJ replied with girls. So I asked if these was rape, murder or sexual assault. He replied that he didn't think it was murder, but more likely sexual assault. And they were thrown out of the country.

Then I asked how he found this out. That's really the most important question, right? He went on to say that the headmaster of ISA told him that early in the investigation. Then a light bulb appeared in my mind.

As I recall Paulus was already at ISA and filling the head master's head full of all kinds of crap. So, it seems logical that this story of assault is probably not true and comes from Paulus. The way I see it is that Paulus was already planting stories about the Kalpoes on the first or second day, all the while using them as Joran's alibi. These Kalpoes are incredibly stooopid.

The Kalpoes had no affiliation with ISA and neither of them went to school there, so there would be no way that the head master would be privy to info that was not provided by someone close to the case. That someone has to be Paulus.

Also, the Kalpoes are from Suriname. I seriously doubt they could be thrown out of the country. They might go to jail, but they can not be deported from the country they originate. That makes no sense, and leads me one again to believe that it's all Paulus.

The head master was given all kinds of info in the case, and most of it was probably not accurate. Paulus knew that the family would be over to ISA shortly and he most likely wanted to get some info into the heads of Jug and Beth. Why not use the head master to accomplish that?

So, I doubt that the Kalpoes had anything happen in Suriname, and probably just left Suriname to join Nadira and a better life on Aruba. It's probably that simple.

If TJ had documents from Suriname I would probably feel differently, but this info he gathered seems to come from one source and that source was contaminated by Paulus. We know that the head master was talking to Paulus. It's not difficult to see what could occur here.

Thanks Rob for the info...much appreciated!

Was it Jaliek Rainwater…’father’ produced a note from the boy saying something to the effect he was going to run away…turned out to be a writing assignment.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2348.0

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2008, 09:00:27 AM »

*******, please put a [/i] after the word troubles in my last post. I don't want it to look like I am quoting someone in the entire post.

TIA

should read -

Mornin! I did that but it seems to be the same,,I remember TJ saying he was looking into the Kalpoes about possible troubles in Suriname but he never spoke again about it. I think you are right and that was BS created by PVDS.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »

YW Mum... yes it is Jailek... I got it confused.

Thanks for keepin' it real!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »

TIA

should read -

Mornin! I did that but it seems to be the same,,I remember TJ saying he was looking into the Kalpoes about possible troubles in Suriname but he never spoke again about it. I think you are right and that was BS created by PVDS.

thanks for trying... yes, it has to be bullshit and it has to be more diabolical Paulus.

I'll tell ya, I don't think I have ever seen a more repugnant criminal than Paulus van der Sloot. This guy is off the charts.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »

Hai Rob we had a discussion about crematoriums yesterday
if you have time you can find it back on page 6 or so
what do you know about the crematoriums ?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »

Hai Rob we had a discussion about crematoriums yesterday
if you have time you can find it back on page 6 or so
what do you know about the crematoriums ?

HI Johan, I have an appointment shortly and need to leave. I'll check it later.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »

OK Rob !
have a nice day !

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »

Klaasend when you instal  this : Users Online Today  Mod

you can download it here : http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=217

what is it ?:

Adds a list of all users that were online on the current day to the 'Info Center'.

By hovering the cursor over the username, it will display when the user was last logged in.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »

Klaasend when you instal  this : Users Online Today  Mod

you can download it here : http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=217

what is it ?:

Adds a list of all users that were online on the current day to the 'Info Center'.

By hovering the cursor over the username, it will display when the user was last logged in.

Hi Johan -

I think we may already have that.  By the way, I don't maintain the technical side of the forum, DUGGA does. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2008, 10:06:12 AM »

Rob…maybe your thoughts explain why Nadira and Luis Ramirez were questioned so early on 6/2/2005. ALE wanted verification on when they came home and whether they left afterwards.

Still doesn’t explain Luis being questioned on the same day as Lorenzo and Freddy…6/28/2005

So Deepak came to Aruba in 2000 and Satish in 2003, if we can believe the ‘Sporter’. A few questions in here about Deepak being aggressive and fighting.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran610.htm

To your question has to how many years Deepak and Satish have been living on Aruba, I answer you that Deepak has been living on Aruba for five years and Satish three years.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2008, 10:47:31 AM »

I miss Chris Farley  Umm excuse me ladies...Any of you know where the weight room is? 

Unlike the guy above,it appears Hans watches his figure and is quite the dresser. I wonder if he is any good at interior design? Well...let go with it Hans..Theres no reason to stay in the closet,to cover up the truth,to lie and to keep everyone in the dark..You are not fooling anyone Mr Hans...About Natalee's case

That looks says: "...You have been a bad boy Joran Vandersthloot and I'm going to spank your ath.....Those hands on the hips and he looks like an irritated (somebody's) aunte.   jackb
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2008, 12:13:54 PM »

I don't recall it being confirmed that Rene van Heyningen worked part time at the hospital crematoria, infact I am not sure they have one. Has this been found to be a fact? 

I do recall that he was employed at Valero.

http://www.paho.org/english/sha/prflaru.htm

Municipal Services for Management of Solid Waste, Including Hospital Waste. For disposal of solid waste, there is a 12.5-hectare refuse dump located in Parkietenbos. Different types of waste are taken to this site (refuse from homes, offices, industry, hotels, restaurants and cafes, construction and demolition sites), but no documentation is available regarding the exact amounts. Hospital waste also is transported and disposed of in the municipal dump. Infectious waste is burned in an incinerator, which may pose operation and maintenance problems.

Sorry, I still don't recall ever hearing that Rene van Heyningen worked in the hospital there. Is there a link for that?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »

I don't recall it being confirmed that Rene van Heyningen worked part time at the hospital crematoria, infact I am not sure they have one. Has this been found to be a fact? 

I do recall that he was employed at Valero.

Hard to find any definite facts in this case..lol..He definetly worked at Valero,lived in Sabana Basora and was murdered and dumped at the Govt cemetary. His case is extremely suspicious whether it involves Natalee or not.

Page 225 Loving Natalee

The idea that Natalee was cremated in Aruba surfaces occasionally. The attorney Vinda told us no crematorium there. But many others have told us there is. I was told just a week or two after Natalee dissapeared about the murder of a man who supposedly was the incinerater operater at the refinery and also worked part time at the hospital incinerater. He was beheaded by what locals call a Columbian necktie and dumped in the cemetary.

Hmmmm I see your post ******* very interesting. Have not read anywhere about
this fella working two jobs and the second being in the hospital incinerator. Still doesn't change my thoughts about how unlikely it would be for anyone to haul a body into a hospital for disposal......but whatever.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.