June 03, 2024, 04:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 303541 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 25, 2008, 06:33:26 AM »

it is not easy to get news from Bonaire
they have a online news paper 

http://bonairereporter.com/

000054  people have visited this site since  January 1, 2006  > LOL

LOL...And how many times were you there Johan?

Did you see my post about Julia's letter just above your post...TIA
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #661 on: September 25, 2008, 06:47:37 AM »

i was there 5 times  so the counter was on 63  lol

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #662 on: September 25, 2008, 07:00:59 AM »

IMO Renho is the worst of the worst.  She befriended Beth and led her on a wild goosechase to nowhere.  You have to be cold hearted with no conscience to do something like that.

I really wanted to use that one with the one fingered salute but don't want to offend.

Why not.......we have been known to use it on occasion here.     
   oopssss...I am a mod now, maybe I am not suppose to use it anymore?  Shocked

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #663 on: September 25, 2008, 07:11:47 AM »

bastibro isn't this a strange letter ?
it seems that Mos likes Renfro !! persconferentie in 2008 ??? lees maar eens goed !

Johan...Can you please give us a translation on the letter that is a good read?

Wondering where it came from as well?

TIA...

i found this letter in a newspaper
Mos send it to mrs maduro
but
i think she asked him if Julia is involved ,so it is a secret  and confidential letter
i think that mrs maduro never send such a letter to a newspaper
so who did that ?
Is there a leak at his office ( Mos )
send Mos a coppy to that bitch Renfro ?
Or is is a false letter made by Renfro ?
because the date under in the letter is not correct 
If it is a false letter made by Renfro does Mos know that ?
i think i send a coppy to Mos 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 25, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »

it seems that Mos likes Renfro !! persconferentie in 2008 ??? lees maar eens goed !

TIA...

i found this letter in a newspaper
Mos send it to mrs maduro
but
i think she asked him if Julia is involved ,so it is a secret  and confidential letter
i think that mrs maduro never send such a letter to a newspaper
so who did that ?
Is there a leak at his office ( Mos )
send Mos a coppy to that bitch Renfro ?
Or is is a false letter made by Renfro ?
because the date under in the letter is not correct 
If it is a false letter made by Renfro does Mos know that ?
i think i send a coppy to Mos 

LOL...Thanks Johan...I recall something about Julia getting a letter from Mos and all the Monkeys wanted to know why she needed a letter from Mos...

Johan...maybe something to this....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: September 25, 2008, 07:40:54 AM »

The psychics claimed:

TRANSCRIPT:
Julia Renfro knows for a fact that Natalee was alive.

Julia Renfro, that’s why Julia and Beth, buttheads. Julia if you’re watching this, I called you multiple times, you called me crying and I know the problems you are going through. Eventually your body turns on you. And your conscious eats at you and you might go to drugs or drinking or what ever. But Julie, you know, and we care about you, but we know for a fact you have so much information on this. And you play both sides, that’s why you and Beth can’t stand each other.

Beth knew you were hiding her out. You knew about the home life was of Natalee. If you can get yourself together, you need to step forward, you have to. Because you know exactly what we are saying. That is why you never sent me my stuff back. You took the tape that we had, that recording, you never gave it back, everyone heard that tape, you have to step forward.

Supposedly, Julia Renfro then filed a defamation case.  What I find interesting is that the Mos letter is addressed to Grace Maduro.  Couldn't figure out why they would send a letter to the editor of Bondia.  Well, editor or not, Grace is also in the Justice Dept. hmmmm  The letter was published in Solo DiPueblo January 22 2008. Interesting choice...not Bondia.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #666 on: September 25, 2008, 07:52:23 AM »

What i think is that Renfro faked this letter ,it is made by herself and published in a newspaper .If that is so , it  is illegal  .so i will send this letter to Hans Mos

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #667 on: September 25, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »

What i think is that Renfro faked this letter ,it is made by herself and published in a newspaper .If that is so , it  is illegal  .so i will send this letter to Hans Mos

i found it here (page 20 )

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=339

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 25, 2008, 08:41:03 AM »

Snipped from a post by Tamikosmom...anyone remember anymore...search is not helping!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2629.msg354695#msg354695

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 -
« Reply #798 on: February 23, 2008, 06:15:43 PM »

Magnolia ... Hans Mos' immediately absolved Julia Renfro from the accusations of Castillo and Young with a published public letter but ... proceeded to investigate the dispicable accusations against Beth and Jug ... proceeded to investigate per Rudy Croes instructions.

There was no official letter forthcoming from the prosecutor referring to accusations against Beth and Jug by Castillo and Young as a witch-hunt.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 25, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »

Maybe she and a friend of hers has known for some time who it was. 

there are/were multiple sandraK(s)

some can't type/can't spell/can't punctuate ...
some are polished writers

there were multiple bondia(s) ... 4 or 5 ...
and that sharing was sanctioned/known

there were at least two posting as Peeps
(Maxito Arendsz' bff)

there were at least two posting as ShocktheMonkey

I guess all the cool kids do it  Rolling Eyes

Hmmm....Very Interesting....Thanks Finngirl

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/sandrak-uvraff.htm

Part of the misinformation campaign?

Or is this just a coincidence that this is part of the 'Marvel comics' genre?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 25, 2008, 08:50:37 AM »

Maybe she and a friend of hers has known for some time who it was. 

there are/were multiple sandraK(s)

some can't type/can't spell/can't punctuate ...
some are polished writers

there were multiple bondia(s) ... 4 or 5 ...
and that sharing was sanctioned/known

there were at least two posting as Peeps
(Maxito Arendsz' bff)

there were at least two posting as ShocktheMonkey

I guess all the cool kids do it  Rolling Eyes

Hmmm....Very Interesting....Thanks Finngirl

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/sandrak-uvraff.htm

Part of the misinformation campaign?

Or is this just a coincidence that this is part of the 'Marvel comics' genre?

Hi Sharon...Too much coincidence in Aruba....Did you read Lala's list from a couple of days back?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 25, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »

TIA...

Not sure if you are serious. but Mos wrote the letter to Renho back when
the paychics were implicating Renho.
Her picture, holding the letter, was on the front page of the paper.
I am sure that you already knew that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 25, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »

TIA...

Pretty sure I wouldn't have asked if I had remembered...Sorry I don't have total recall...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 25, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »

TIA...

Pretty sure I wouldn't have asked if I had remembered...Sorry I don't have total recall...

I am sorry Mum.  I was doubting myself, not you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: September 25, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »

Joran case, "Aruba brothel for judges"
Published by Micha Kat September 23, 2008 in General.

Of the situation in Aruba, I know what the extent to which there are many higher-ups be spoiled by mostly Colombian whores. And everybody knows everybody, so .... It would surprise me if Joran's father doesn't have compromising information about key people in police and judiciary had, so that he can blackmail them.

Wichers says' the court rammende 'Wedzinga in an email to this website which previously was quoted on this site because the former councilor in the same mails Mr Donner and Hirsch Ballin described as permanent visitors of an SM club in Breda. Currently, the 'Slootjes "weather plenty of interest because through a publication in De Telegraaf now the focus is again focused on the "judge in training" Paul van der Sloot. The "Emmy" for Peter R. de Vries for his "Joran broadcast" indicates that it is a hot topic once again. This site has always said that father-Sloot is the key to solving the mystery-Holloway, but that Paul protection is taken by the judiciary because of his knowledge of the sexual excesses of the men (and women) judges of "the islands. " Worse: Paul was a kind of "sexual Maitre the plaisir" for the judges guild which should ensure that the magistrates had enough kicks! The unveiling of Wedzinga that judges in Aruba to go outside to sex with Colombian hookers is grist to the mill of this hypothesis.

The moral of this story: the case will never be solved because all the senior gentlemen to over and under their toga in the sexual dredging have become entangled! If justice had the matter seriously want to tackle, that was already long done and were father and son Van der Sloot already long and wide behind bars!

http://www.klokkenluideronline.nl/artikel/1085/zaak-joran-aruba-bordeel-voor-rechters.html#more-1085

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:51 pm Post subject: Wake up to the jaguar's glow.
Multi fractions spell democracy to the Simian. The tyranny of duality does not live in the
conuco. Yes or no are not the only answers.

Pick up the pieces and make an island. Only the one who chopped it down understands. Sell
your convictions to try and understand. Start anew, a new man.

Who says the one who broke is the one who knows? Look by the haystack in the small hours.

They live in the conuco, but they are the only ones who can open the palace doors. The
federales should be careful not to grease the palace floors. The robed ones will squeeze
an escape through passageways used once before.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm Post subject: Ingrown nails and bruised
toes hiding under black togas....

Look for counsels tomorrow getting off on tainted stories and rotten reputations.

Phones hacked by the babylonian hand. 112 pieces of the puzzle that don't fit.

The well is full of technicalities. Do not be surprised. Merian has been right before.

Told you. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »

TIA...

I am sorry Mum.  I was doubting myself, not you.

I am sorry as well Magnolia. All I recall was Julia waving a letter from Mos and some discussion on it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: September 25, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

Back to the shoe....Jossy said they found a shoe when they drained the pond....he didn't say it was the shoe that was in the Diario story from earlier in the year....he specifically said it was found in the pond...again.....

a shoe in a closet....not sure if that is true or not...just remember hearing it from a reliable source.

a shoe in a pond....Jossy said it was given to ALE....could he have this confused with the shoe that was pictured in the Diario earlier this year?

a shoe in a crab trap...found in the ocean....where is that shoe now?  Do we know for certain that was a shoe?  (Not doubting you Kermie, just thinking here).

So do we have a pair of shoes or do we have three shoes....you know the size 10 ones and the size 14 ones...that would mean we are missing yet another shoe in all this.  Rolling Eyes 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 25, 2008, 11:24:14 AM »

Darn... messed up the quote stack.  Sorry.  Kermit, was a knife found in that cage also??

ASK THE ARUBAN DIVERS
ASK HANS MOS
ASK DOLF RICHARDSON
But don't ask the FBI, cuz they wouldn't know
why is that?

Video 3: Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap. The trap was not recovered. Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis. Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?a...Posts;start=20 _
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 25, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »

Back to the shoe....Jossy said they found a shoe when they drained the pond....he didn't say it was the shoe that was in the Diario story from earlier in the year....he specifically said it was found in the pond...again.....

a shoe in a closet....not sure if that is true or not...just remember hearing it from a reliable source.

a shoe in a pond....Jossy said it was given to ALE....could he have this confused with the shoe that was pictured in the Diario earlier this year?

a shoe in a crab trap...found in the ocean....where is that shoe now?  Do we know for certain that was a shoe?  (Not doubting you Kermie, just thinking here).

So do we have a pair of shoes or do we have three shoes....you know the size 10 ones and the size 14 ones...that would mean we are missing yet another shoe in all this.  Rolling Eyes 

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 25, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

HANS MOS – PROSECUTOR OR SABOTEUR?

Dutch Prosecutor Hans Mos rode into Aruba with his guns blazing, but like so many Dutch officials before him he has yet to prove his mettle.

Ever since Natalee Holloway disappeared from the island of Aruba, a long line of Dutch government officials and judicial officers have proven that there is no honor or justice in the Aruban legal and judicial system, beginning with former Aruban prosecutor Karin Janssen, Police Commissioner Jan van der Straten and Detective Dennis Jacobs, who made highly dubious decisions including the lack of a timely detention of prime suspects Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, which afforded them 10 days to dispose of all forensic evidence. Also, the supposed search of the van der Sloot residence – a search that was thwarted by another Dutch judicial, Judge Bob Wit, who limited the warrant on the spot to exclude the main residence and property surrounding the van der Sloot home. A few months later Dutch Judge Rick Smid would release the three suspects unconditionally despite the fact they each had radically different stories of what happened the night Miss Holloway disappeared and admittedly lied to Aruban police officials.

What has become painfully apparent throughout the case is that those Dutch officials seemingly have no integrity when it comes to policing their fellow countrymen on Aruba- no matter how dire the crime. Prosecutor Hans Mos seems to be simply the latest proof in this long line of deception with an apparent lack of moral compass and judicial prudence. Mos talked a good game, but failed to deliver and his statements and lack of action now look like just more lies.

The recorded statements made by Joran van der Sloot to an independent undercover agent in which he admitted he had Miss Holloway disposed of at sea - without knowing for certain if she was deceased at the time - seemed a sure fire nail in the coffin of this Prime Suspect.

Prosecutor Hans Mos went so far as to state that Joran's recorded statements support 80 percent of their investigative file.

Yet, to date, there have still been no formal charges filed against this self-proclaimed murderer.

HANS MOS HAS A HISTORY OF NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE:

Why hasn't Hans Mos filed a complaint against the Judges who gave preferential treatment to the suspects? Why has he simply rolled over for these judges who just happened to be friends and colleagues of Paulus van der Sloot? Is Hans Mos part of the conspiracy?

Jossy Mansur - NANCY GRACE - 10/04/05
GRACE: Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

Paulus van der Sloot - Pauw & Witteman Show - 01/11/08
Paulus:Well look uhhhh… Mister De Vries can’t hear that good… If he would have listened carefully he would have heard that Joran said that he didn’t have any confidence in the OM (public pros.)! That’s what Joran has said. Joran didn’t talk about the judicial authorities. What you see now.., what has happened is that luckily we have judicial authorities… And we sit here again! So in the end it’s because of the judicial authorities that all has ended well. Translation Credit: EURobert

THE SUPERIOR COURT RULING: PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT RELEASED BY HIS FELLOW JUDGES.

Paulus van der Sloot was released on June 26, 2005 following four days in detention. A ruling by a judge in the Aruban court reversed his suspect status in regards to the Natalee Holloway case. Paulus then sued for compensation claiming he was wrongfully detained and he was subsequently awarded compensation by an Aruban court. However, the award was appealed by the prosecutor.

In January of last year, the Superior Court reversed the compensation that was awarded Paulus van der Sloot. The Superior Court ruled that there was taped evidence as well as a declaration by Paulus which implied, according to witnesses, that he had picked up Natalee and Joran at McDonalds on the morning of May 30, 2005. The ruling of the Superior Court was that Paulus van der Sloots detention was indeed justified.

Superior Court - 01/2007
The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

CARIBBEAN COURT OF JUSTICE - CODE OF JUDICIAL CONDUCT

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/codeofethics.html

I. PROPRIETY

1.3 A judge shall avoid close personal association with individual members of the legal profession, particularly those who practice in the judge’s court, where such association might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of favouritism or partiality.

1.4 A judge shall avoid the use of the judge’s residence by a member of the legal profession to receive clients or other members of the legal profession in circumstances that might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of impropriety on the part of the judge.

1.9 A judge shall not allow the judge’s family, social or other relationships improperly to influence the judge’s judicial conduct and judgment as a judge.

1.10 A judge shall not use or lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge, a member of the judge’s family or of anyone else, nor shall a judge permit others to convey the impression that anyone is in a special position improperly to influence the judge in the performance of judicial duties.

Why hasn't Hans Mos charged the suspects and brought them to trial? Joran van der Sloot admitted to molesting Miss Holloway while she was unconscious, which is a felony under Aruban law. He also admitted to disposing of her body, not knowing whether she was alive or deceased. Under Aruban law, that is Manslaughter at the very least.

Why hasn't Hans Mos charged Joran van der Sloot?

HANS MOS – PROSECUTOR, OR JUST ANOTHER STALL MERCHANT IN A CORRUPT LEGAL SYSTEM

Hans Mos ABC NEWS November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years ago.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.
http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

HANS MOS STATES THAT HE KNOWS JORAN DISPOSED OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY, YET HAS TAKEN NO ACTION

DIARIO Aruba 02/05/2008
What was very important in this case, according to Mos, is that Joran said that they threw the girl at sea, without being certain if the girl was truly already dead. Legally, this means that Joran could be accused of murder and all variants related to this.

Aside from this, Joran chose not to call police or an ambulance. The press brought forth that the supposed public phone that Joran would have used is one that uses credit cards and Mos said that they are investigating this.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 2/06/2008 01:15:00 PM

Amigoe 1/31/08
OM Aruba investigates ‘Joran’s confession’
After having seen the recordings, Hans Mos said that ‘the truth is going to be revealed’ and that he ‘can actually close the case’. All the OM in Aruba said: This information can to a great extent contribute to the mystery around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Police and OM are currently investigating the trustworthiness and value of the information received.

Hans Mos On the Record with Greta November 27, 2007
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

ARUBAN OFFICIAL SAYS HOLLOWAY SUSPECT REFERRED TO HER AS DEAD IN INTERNET CHAT

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruba's chief prosecutor says one of three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead.

Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to identify the person who wrote the message.

But he told a news conference today that the discovery contributed to the decision to rearrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe last month.

The men were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities about newly uncovered evidence.

The Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office said Tuesday it would not charge any of the three unless new evidence surfaces. http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5ji_lrY1LnUJC4blDU3WqVxbERywQ

Judge Approves Transfer for Suspect in Natalee Holloway Disappearance Case
Thursday, November 22, 2007

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — A Dutch judge on Thursday approved the transfer to Aruba of a student suspected in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean resort island, a prosecutor said.

Joran van der Sloot, 20, was arrested Wednesday in the central city of Arnhem on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in Holloway's death.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312568,00.html

Aruba Officials Detail Holloway Evidence
Dec 20, 1:41 PM (ET)
By MARGARET WEVER

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - One of three top suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to identify the person who wrote the message but said its discovery had contributed to the decision to re-arrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe last month.

The men were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities about newly uncovered evidence. The Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office said Tuesday it will not charge the three.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071220/D8TLBFJ01.html

Prosecutors to detail evidence against Holloway suspects
Associated Press - December 20, 2007 2:23 PM ET

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Prosecutors in Aruba are releasing evidence from the investigation into the disappearance of an American teen.

The country's chief prosecutor says the file includes an Internet chat session in which 1 of the three top suspects in the case said Natalee Holloway is dead.

The Alabama high school student vanished during a May 2005 vacation in Aruba with her graduating class. Her body has never been found.

The prosecutor didn't reveal the identity of the person who wrote the message. But he said its discovery helped lead to the recent decision to re-arrest the three suspects. All three have since been released. The Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office said this week it won't charge them.

Prosecutors say the re-arrests had been warranted by the circumstantial evidence. Those include witness statements saying the suspects had been behaving strangely in the hours after Holloway vanished.

They have said they still believe the trio was somehow involved in Holloway's disappearance, but can't prove it because no body has turned up.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=7523161&nav=menu191_10_5_1

PROSECUTOR HANS MOS, ANOTHER DUTCHMAN SENT TO SABOTAGE THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE?

LIKE KAREN JANSSEN- HANS MOS GOES ON VACATION DURING THE MOST HIGH-PROFILE INVESTIGATION IN ARUBA'S HISTORY
Hans Mos is with his family in Holland, on a pre-planned holiday. The Press Prosecutor also confirmed that Van der Sloot has offered to meet with investigators in Holland, and that he will do so sometime in the future. She will not say when.
http://tinyurl.com/5la7gf

HANS MOS, THE MASTER OF DOUBLE-TALK. DOES HE REALLY WANT TO PROSECUTE THE CASE OR IS HE JUST ANOTHER KARIN JANSSEN WAITING FOR HIS TERM OF SERVICE TO END?

The Associated Press
Published: December 8, 2007
Prosecutor Hans Mos said he does not anticipate ever finding Holloway's remains. "It's very hard to try a case without a body," he said. "It's not impossible, but you need substantial evidence that somebody was killed."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/08/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

John Q. Kelly On the Record w/ Greta December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Joran VDS Suspect Statement 06/09/05

It is possible that I called someone or that someone called me. It is also possible that I sent or received messages

Former suspect in Holloway disappearance regrets no trial
December 23, 2007
Public prosecutors on the island closed their investigation Dec. 18, saying they believed Holloway was dead but they did not have enough evidence to prosecute Van der Sloot or two other former suspected accomplices of a crime in her disappearance.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/23/europe/EU-GEN-Netherlands-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Prosecutor's Press Release December 18, 2007
Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.
http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

HANS MOS STILL DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
I do know that Hans Mos from the moment Peter R. de Vries has been showing him the tapes has been working incredibly hard to get the evidence on the table that Joran did not only dispose of a body (carries a maximum jail sentence of 6 months in Holland), but to find the evidence that Joran can be accused of “murder” or “manslaughter” because it became clear from his confession that he never checked if Natalee was really dead.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

HANS MOS KNOWS PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT LIED TO THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND THEN TRIED TO COLLECT MONEY

Superior Court El Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.
(Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

Jossy Mansur DANA PRETZER SHOW December 11, 2006

JOSSY: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

NEWLY REPORTED WITNESS ACCORDING TO EL DIARIO NEWSPAPER MIGHT HAVE INFORMATION PERTINENT TO THIS CASE - WILL MOS CHECK HIS STORY OUT?

Diario Aruba, September 9, 2008:
"Even though Prosecutor Mr. Mos and also the Van Der Sloot family,
want to or not, this gives a complete turnaround in the whole
investigation. Today DIARIO focuses on the first part of the
declaration of the witness. What is being published today is what the
local authority (e.o. Prosecutor Mos) know from him, since they have
his signed declaration."

"DIARIO again wants to put emphasis on the fact that Prosecutor Mos
has knowledge of this part, but doesn't know what he did with it. The
second part which will appear soon in the DIARIO contains information
that the Prosecution of Aruba has no knowledge of at this point,
simply because every time the witness gave his declaration he was
pushed into a corner of fear for reprisals."

"IN another article, DIARIO will show how Prosecutor Mos paid little
attention to this witness and on the contrary, tried to discredit him.
This makes you wonder: Is it true that they want to protect Van der
Sloot cost what it may?"

(Translation Credit: Diario)

HANS MOS, SENT FROM HOLLAND TO GLOSS OVER THE INVESTIGATION?

In an A & E Mysteries "What Happened to Natalee Holloway?" television interview with news journalist Bill Kurtis ( air date September 19,2008) Hans Mos states that he has seen no evidence of a cover-up, thinks Aruba did all it could to solve the case, and blamed the U.S. media for disrupting the investigation.

After all the evidence that has come to light over the past three and a half years that shows otherwise, does this sound like a prosecutor trying to solve the Natalee Holloway case - or one who is looking to place blame on the FAILURE of the investigation at someone else's feet?

*Why has Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to prosecute the case when he clearly has Joran dead to rights on kidnapping and rape charges?

*Why has Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to prosecute Joran van der Sloot on Manslaughter charges?

*Why has Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to take on the friends of Paulus van der Sloot in the Dutch judicial system?

*Why has Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos failed to tackle the corruption in his legal and judicial system?

*Is Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos simply another pawn in the apparent corrupt legal system? Is he just stalling the case until he can return to Holland like so many before him?

HANS MOS COULD CHARGE THE SUSPECTS AND FORCE THE ARUBANS TO ALLOW NATALEE'S BODY TO COME HOME - TO THE U.S. WHERE SHE BELONGS!

Greta Van Susteren: "So it's physical evidence, something you can actually touch or feel

John Q Kelly: Or see. Sure.

Greta: or some scientific thing

John: Absolutely

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzAAC0Mxcro

Natalee Holloway and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Spot on!

Now follow the trail of Paulus van der Sloot, Oduber, Smid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.