May 23, 2024, 03:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335253 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: February 20, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

I am a ping idiot!  Would someone who understands the pings look and see where the pings were coming from the night of the 15th....LP said once she was seen in a hotel parking lot...but I haven't seen any proof of that.  I know the pings can't give the exact location....but the general area. Perhaps this would give us an idea of where she was that night. I always though Caylee was silenced in the car......but now I am leaning towards her being killed that night, at home.
Sunny - Not a ping girl ... but ...

I keep going back in my mind to that LP ~ Casey at the hotel parking lot story ~ Now, why this is the one LPism I'd believe without question ... I don't know ... but I do!  But he did say (on NG I think) that there is video/security tape didn't he?  After he said that, I just kept thinking, she left that house angry with that little girl ... had no where to go that she could take Caylee with her (Tony's) ... so killed her in that parking lot ...

sole opinion - mine alone (that's my catch phrase for the night ... can ya tell?) 

did anyone see anything about surveillance video from a hotel parking lot in any of the doc dumps?  I haven't seen anything, but I'm fairly blind, and I'm sure that there are things that I have missed.

I didn't....perhaps in the next doc dump....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: February 20, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

We're unsupervised again

NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS!! I have been in here for hours and I can see you 
But, but, but I looked first, really I did LMAO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1102 on: February 20, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: February 20, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »

We're unsupervised again

See...what did I tell ya!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1104 on: February 20, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

We're unsupervised again

Never fear the Nutt is here!  Its not their fault...they are so wacked out on coffee as it flows like a river through these threads....

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?
Oh spel schmel!  JSM ~ peple woo nitpic at thangs lik that jus wants two mak theerselfs feil bettern!

Take it with a grain of salt chickie!  As Sunny so aptly says!  Put on your big girl panties!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »

We're unsupervised again

Ah ha! Just as I suspected. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

We're unsupervised again

Never fear the Nutt is here!  Its not their fault...they are so wacked out on coffee as it flows like a river through these threads....
Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: February 20, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »

Oh spel schmel!  JSM ~ peple woo nitpic at thangs lik that jus wants two mak theerselfs feil bettern!

Take it with a grain of salt chickie!  As Sunny so aptly says!  Put on your big girl panties!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: February 20, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?

Well it ticked me off. Don't come in our cage and make fun of other monkeys spelling!!!! Hurt my feewings!! I guess I need to pull out the granny panties tonight. Grain O'Salt? Is that Irish? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: February 20, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: February 20, 2009, 07:26:09 PM »

Dang it I'm old Dolce, but I don't need depends! I will go get the granny panties out and put them on Josef's head!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: February 20, 2009, 07:26:54 PM »

Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: February 20, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »

Is anyone else watching JVM talking about Casey's long term psychological issues & no intervention was attempted by anyone around her.    That only goes so far when she was a minor OR even as a young adult for family to supportively ask her to consider professional help (and they should have adamantly)   Cindy's idea of intervention was ineffective & more damaging this is very true BUT at the same time Casey is an adult and if she felt that way (self-admitted according to friends)  she could have just as easily gone to see a doctor on her own.    Bottom line here is she killed an innocent child & regardless of her periodic admittance of feeling psychological ill she knew right from wrong & had other options to resolve her issues - murder is never one of them.   The only weight her psychological issues will bear at trial is what will probably be what saves her life, not a conviction of murder.

THis attorney just stated Cindy is owed an apology, is he reading the evidence of what this woman has done!!  I have to turn this show off its constant slant of sympathy  & defense support is getting almost to the level of  intolerable as Whoraldo.   I have an extremely open mind but when it smacks so severely of going against all logic & ignoring facts before you its impossible to see the remote possibility their opinoin is beyond koolaid drinking.    Jane Velez Mitchell says George is right we should wait to reserve judgment ummmmm excuse me but what does she constantly do by inserting her worthless 2 cents?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1114 on: February 20, 2009, 07:28:16 PM »

Dang it I'm old Dolce, but I don't need depends! I will go get the granny panties out and put them on Josef's head!   
You asked to barrow the ones that Sunny has.  Those are the exact ones I pulled out for Sunny, of course we have washed them for you though.  LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 20, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »

Is anyone else watching JVM talking about Casey's long term psychological issues & no intervention was attempted by anyone around her.    That only goes so far when she was a minor OR even as a young adult for family to supportively ask her to consider professional help (and they should have adamantly)   Cindy's idea of intervention was ineffective & more damaging this is very true BUT at the same time Casey is an adult and if she felt that way (self-admitted according to friends)  she could have just as easily gone to see a doctor on her own.    Bottom line here is she killed an innocent child & regardless of her periodic admittance of feeling psychological ill she knew right from wrong & had other options to resolve her issues - murder is never one of them.   The only weight her psychological issues will bear at trial is what will probably be what saves her life, not a conviction of murder.

THis attorney just stated Cindy is owed an apology, is he reading the evidence of what this woman has done!!  I have to turn this show off its constant slant of sympathy  & defense support is getting almost to the level of  intolerable as Whoraldo.   I have an extremely open mind but when it smacks so severely of going against all logic & ignoring facts before you its impossible to see the remote possibility their opinoin is beyond koolaid drinking.    Jane Velez Mitchell says George is right we should wait to reserve judgment ummmmm excuse me but what does she constantly do by inserting her worthless 2 cents?

I'm with you Capp.My remote works just fine.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: February 20, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »

Here they are JSM!

(Thanks Dolce!  XXOOXX to the Dolcettes!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: February 20, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »

Did George and Kc give the same clothing description for Caylee?

Yes they did..pink shirt, white sunglasses, denuim skirt, etc.  Which is why when Caylee was found they went ot the A's to collect the clothing, sunglasses etc, she was supposedly wearing.

I believe GA never saw Caylee on the 16th ..he was trying to cover for Casey and went with her description.  Did he know by then that Caylee was gone..good question..but he was for some reason giving the same description that Caysey had already given all of them...why?

oops stepped out a bit.  gotta creepy feeling GA knew something very early on.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: February 20, 2009, 07:35:08 PM »

This week in review:

We have had a very interesting week, full of dumps, lumps, and Anthony's! 

In the latest dump we learned that Casey really is that stupid!  Her friend Annie even noted that she did not think her good pal Casey was smart enough to pull off this sham.
We learned that the other Casey in this mess is, well, a moron!  We learned that ABC is footing a bill, yup the big old Cindy bill!

We learned that they did find Zanny the Nanny...

And that horses everywhere are joining in for a join lawsuit against the murdering slore for copywritten photos.

In the thick of it all, it seems once again that the only people who have JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE on the mind is the strangers who have come to know and love her through her tragedy, and those awesome men and women of the OCSO and FBI.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: February 20, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

Here they are JSM!

(Thanks Dolce!  XXOOXX to the Dolcettes!)
No problemo Newfie!  No leaks in the cage!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.