May 27, 2024, 05:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335891 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #860 on: February 20, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html
Part Two of Dominic Casey interview

Good afternoon, Monkeys!!

Wow, we get to "see" it now!   

I bet he wiggles!   

Thanks for the links, Trimm!!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: February 20, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

Oh...one more thought on Lee...why isn't Luka on every talk show whining the Lee might be charged with something?  That was his schtick for a few weeks...now nothing? hmmm.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »

This just in from the Orlando Sentinel:

This afternoon, Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, released a statement via email.

"It is outrageous and cruel that they were standing by to record her emotions," Mackenzie said. "Let's call this the latest in a 'tape and release' strategy that the Sheriff's Department has used since Casey was first arrested. There can be no other motive than an attempt to influence viewers and readers following the case that Casey's reactions are not normal for someone who lost a child."

The video of her reaction was later reviewed. Statements were taken from the Orange County Jail corrections officers who told Anthony of the discovery, according to documents released earlier this week.

The video has not been turned over to the State Attorney's Office and is not part of public record, according to sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla. The sheriff's office is not releasing the video because it is part of the on-going investigation.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore issued a statement regarding the videotape late Thursday. He would not confirm the existence of the recording.

"As we have consistently stated, we do not report reaction or demeanor of any inmate in our custody," Allen said in an e-mailed statement. "Further, Orange County Corrections will not reveal any information about law enforcement investigations or requests."

Cruel?  Killing an innocent precious babygirl is cruel!   Sorry Marti this is standard operating procedure along with all the psy evals and tests your client's defendant takes.  The defense knows the videotape was not going to be released as part of the discovery  I DONT THINK THE DEFENSE GIVES THE PUBLIC CREDIT THAT WE CAN READ!    OMG these people crawl out of the sewer!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: February 20, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 20, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...

hehehehe

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

I agree Sunny. A comforter generally covers the bed and the blanket. The blanket is more likely what most use to cover themselves up at night, and the comforter covers the bed during the day. Though, I don't personally follow those rules! I believe that the A's were missing a "blanket" not the comforter that we see in those pics. There was this pic that was thought to possibly be "the blanket" (bottom left corner), atleast back a month or so ago.

RIP Sweet Puppy
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: February 20, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.
[/quote

Akmom...I go back and forth on thinking about Lee working with LE.  Some of his actions make me think he was...some of them, not so sure.  If he was, he certainly covered himself where Cindy is concerned.

I think he would have to hide it from everyone.  Cindy with that hammer would scare the bejeesus out of me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 20, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »

*shortened edit

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

I think "the blanket" is more of a "receiving blanket" or "throw" that matches the set versus the comforter

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: February 20, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

hehehehe

I could see people calling a comforter a blanket. 

The "blanket" that was found at the remains site, was described as a blanket with pooh and piglet.

But I see your point. 
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: February 20, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 20, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »

hehehehe

I could see people calling a comforter a blanket. 

The "blanket" that was found at the remains site, was described as a blanket with pooh and piglet.

But I see your point. 

I wonder what all comes with the set.Usually it is a comforter,dust ruffle,and shams.Sometimes a sheet set is included but I don't think blankets are.I don't know,it's been a long time since I've shopped in the childrens section...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

This afternoon, Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, released a statement via email.

"It is outrageous and cruel that they were standing by to record her emotions," Mackenzie said. "Let's call this the latest in a 'tape and release' strategy that the Sheriff's Department has used since Casey was first arrested. There can be no other motive than an attempt to influence viewers and readers following the case that Casey's reactions are not normal for someone who lost a child."

The video of her reaction was later reviewed. Statements were taken from the Orange County Jail corrections officers who told Anthony of the discovery, according to documents released earlier this week.

The video has not been turned over to the State Attorney's Office and is not part of public record, according to sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla. The sheriff's office is not releasing the video because it is part of the on-going investigation.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore issued a statement regarding the videotape late Thursday. He would not confirm the existence of the recording.

"As we have consistently stated, we do not report reaction or demeanor of any inmate in our custody," Allen said in an e-mailed statement. "Further, Orange County Corrections will not reveal any information about law enforcement investigations or requests."

Cruel?  Killing an innocent precious babygirl is cruel!   Sorry Marti this is standard operating procedure along with all the psy evals and tests your client's defendant takes.  The defense knows the videotape was not going to be released as part of the discovery  I DONT THINK THE DEFENSE GIVES THE PUBLIC CREDIT THAT WE CAN READ!    OMG these people crawl out of the sewer!

Baez is SUCH an A$$HAT!!!!!  At that point it was not confirmed it was Caylee, why shouldn't they record it??  No reaction to Blanchard Park search(can't say it was or wasn't when they thought they had found something...but).  Big reaction this time.
You are so outclassed by LE, Hosey it is not even funny anymore.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 20, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?

No we don't or at least I don't...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »

OK all three parts to the first LE interview with Dominic Casey are posted at WFTV (other locals dont have it posted yet hmmm)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760832/index.html

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

YIKES!!!  WTH??      I missed this in the docs, thanks for pointing it out, Turbo!  Makes me even more curious.  What on earth could they have been giving it to Caylee for?  That alone is odd enuff.  If for an STD, omigosh the implications.....   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

I can't remember if they recovered caylee's shoes at the site.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

No we don't or at least I don't...

All that was released thus far is that there were no prints of George, Lee or Cindy.   No news about any fingerprints found being Casey's or not, no mention of Casey at all either way

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.
[/quote

Akmom...I go back and forth on thinking about Lee working with LE.  Some of his actions make me think he was...some of them, not so sure.  If he was, he certainly covered himself where Cindy is concerned.

I think he would have to hide it from everyone.  Cindy with that hammer would scare the bejeesus out of me.

Well, now that the bejeesus is no longer in you, how do you feel?

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »

Quietmonkey....those monkeys are too cute - do you happen to know if there is  a set of expressions for those monkeys?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.