June 07, 2024, 09:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337201 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 20, 2009, 03:39:13 AM »

Hey! I really don't want to talk about Tiny Tim or misspellings of (K)Nights in White Satin for many pages.  Or nappies or drugs.  Not related. 

Can't we talk about the case and still have laughs?

Aren't there attorneys and csi or psychs here, etc?

Tiny Tim -->  Well, Dominic Casey's interview contains a reference to him being in the "Tip Toe Nail Salon" at the moment he learned of the discovery of Caylee's remains on Dec. 11.  Hence, "Tip Toe Through the Tulips..." As you say, talking about the case and still having laughs.  It was (kinda) related.  Levity to break the tension. 

Posters here are proud of their friendly bond with each other and O/T is not so universally admonished and almost never punished like at some other sites.  (Knights in White Satin?  I missed that entirely; was it in this thread??)  Nappies and drugs could definitely be on topic IMO; sorry you feel it's distracting...

Yes, there are all kinds of people/monkeys here, related directly, indirectly, and not at all to the case and/or law enforcement... lots of just plain folks who care about justice, too; non-professionals who have a heart for the victim.  You are a welcome addition to the family, to interact as you see fit and feel comfortable.

This place is SO different from WebSleuths, as you will see... (and Welcome).  I lurk sometimes at WS and remember seeing your posts there some time ago.  Your style is recognizable and unique.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 20, 2009, 03:40:52 AM »

Probably not connected at all but I did see it glare at me as an odd thing to be within the search grid that was collected...a pregnancy test (Im viewing it on what is to be pg 58)

Right, may not be related at all.  If it is, (as some posters were speculating yesterday) might it be possible to obtain DNA, assuming it is a urine test...

Intriguing, anyway.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: February 20, 2009, 03:45:01 AM »

Probably not connected at all but I did see it glare at me as an odd thing to be within the search grid that was collected...a pregnancy test (Im viewing it on what is to be pg 58)

Cap, everyone needs to remember that area was flooded big time at one juncture (like 20"?) so there might be flotsam and jetsam in the area where Miss Caylees body was recovered that is irrelevant to the case.

I'm not disputing or discounting anything that's been found near Miss Caylee.  I'm merely suggesting that every bit of discovery isn't a smoking gun imho.

Foggy (who's growin' groggy...) (

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #663 on: February 20, 2009, 03:47:54 AM »

Cap, everyone needs to remember that area was flooded big time at one juncture (like 20"?) so there might be flotsam and jetsam in the area where Miss Caylees body was recovered that is irrelevant to the case.

I'm not disputing or discounting anything that's been found near Miss Caylee.  I'm merely suggesting that every bit of discovery isn't a smoking gun imho.

But did CA not mention something of a pregnancy test in the car ar such???

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 20, 2009, 03:54:20 AM »

(snipped by Desi -- #64 on the list of evidence collected was Zep Degreaser)

#64 has me a bit curious I must say.. I kind of understand them taking pool chems due to the making of chloroform, can use pool shock/chlorine right? but why take zep degreaser???

Yeah, it does stand out.  Looked it up.  Hard to find links online between crime scene cleanup and degreaser.  But that kind of degreaser is commonly used for detailing cars.  GA used to sell used cars and Lee said he is a stickler for proper cleaning/maintenance/detailing.  Guess they would look for evidence on the container itself?  Not sure.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 20, 2009, 03:55:09 AM »

Who did she say this to?  LE?  Wow, I had not heard this!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 20, 2009, 03:58:15 AM »

"Groggy Foggy" (lol) -- Just saying hi and I've been reading your posts all night.  You, too have a unique voice and a really valuable viewpoint.

For instance, most of us probably devour all the doc info from yesterday and forget from time to time that the area was underwater for months... It is an important factor, IMO.  Excellent reminder.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #667 on: February 20, 2009, 03:58:36 AM »

Dugga, this is the first time I have ever seen your name up there, in the same cage with me.  It is a pleasure and an honor to be a member of your forum.

I hope you are here to help our slow and jumpy forum.  I have been getting a wee bit seasick lately. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 20, 2009, 03:58:56 AM »

(snipped by Desi -- #64 on the list of evidence collected was Zep Degreaser)

#64 has me a bit curious I must say.. I kind of understand them taking pool chems due to the making of chloroform, can use pool shock/chlorine right? but why take zep degreaser???

Yeah, it does stand out.  Looked it up.  Hard to find links online between crime scene cleanup and degreaser.  But that kind of degreaser is commonly used for detailing cars.  GA used to sell used cars and Lee said he is a stickler for proper cleaning/maintenance/detailing.  Guess they would look for evidence on the container itself?  Not sure.

Could they be looking at them for oh say maybe cleaning a certain car???

on the pregnancy test, It was something said when the story first broke and she was talking about cleaning the car IIRC..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 20, 2009, 04:00:33 AM »

Dugga, this is the first time I have ever seen your name up there, in the same cage with me.  It is a pleasure and an honor to be a member of your forum.

I hope you are here to help our slow and jumpy forum.  I have been getting a wee bit seasick lately. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hello cage mate.. I did not see Dugga up there and am with you,it is an honor to be in the same cage.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 20, 2009, 04:01:38 AM »

"Groggy Foggy" (lol) -- Just saying hi and I've been reading your posts all night.  You, too have a unique voice and a really valuable viewpoint.

For instance, most of us probably devour all the doc info from yesterday and forget from time to time that the area was underwater for months... It is an important factor, IMO.  Excellent reminder.

I agree, I really enjoy Foggy's posts.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 20, 2009, 04:03:13 AM »

Yes Searching, I'm w/ya.  Sorry to be so behind, but I'll eventually catch up (if I stay up all night).   Blame my dial-up connection

Foggy

Not a problem foggy. Please stop banging your head though, you may injure yourself and i enjoy your posts.

*Picturing Searching designing a "helmet" for Foggy's horsie head*

Wow, I must really be tired, lol.
(Sorry, O/T.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 20, 2009, 04:05:01 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Hi, MagicEyes!  Sorry you've been having trouble.  Lots of Monkeys were seasick today from the wigglies and jiggles and flashy stuff.

I missed it all, lucky me!  Hope you are having a nice night. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 20, 2009, 04:08:09 AM »

Searchin', a preg test in the car/recovered at the "site" would only matter if they were related via DNA etc.  I'm only interested in all this stuff re. its relevance to the States case.

And truth to tell, I don't much care about what CA, KC (and their ilk) say 'cause I think they are "out there".

The only thing I fasten on are their excited utterances.  Interestingly, we'd be hard pressed to find one from Miss Caylee's birth mother. Hmm...

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2009, 04:12:37 AM »

Hey, I remember you Desi!  Aren't you the one who provided me my avatar that so resembles my absent horsie friend? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:17 AM »

Searchin', a preg test in the car/recovered at the "site" would only matter if they were related via DNA etc.  I'm only interested in all this stuff re. its relevance to the States case.

And truth to tell, I don't much care about what CA, KC (and their ilk) say 'cause I think they are "out there".

The only thing I fasten on are their excited utterances.  Interestingly, we'd be hard pressed to find one from Miss Caylee's birth mother. Hmm...

Foggy

Agreed, but it is so hard to figure what is/is not relevant... I also find it interesting there have been no excited utterances from birth mother....course,she knew when to shut up unlike HER birth mother.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 20, 2009, 04:16:36 AM »

Yes Searching, I'm w/ya.  Sorry to be so behind, but I'll eventually catch up (if I stay up all night).   Blame my dial-up connection

Foggy

Not a problem foggy. Please stop banging your head though, you may injure yourself and i enjoy your posts.

*Picturing Searching designing a "helmet" for Foggy's horsie head*

Wow, I must really be tired, lol.
(Sorry, O/T.)

If I knew how, I would... Foggy bangs head and it looks painful....needs helmet

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 20, 2009, 04:18:54 AM »

*snipped by Desi*

on the pregnancy test, It was something said when the story first broke and she was talking about cleaning the car IIRC..

Check this out!  I tried Google-searching, and all I found was a SM post by Tamiko'sMom from last month, where she says she heard the same thing but can't find it via Google-search!
(Oh, the irony...)

Cut/Paste:

Title: Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #100 !!
Post by: Tamikosmom on January 28, 2009, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: mytime on January 28, 2009, 09:48:43 PM
Quote from: marymary on January 28, 2009, 09:47:01 PM
Quote from: Kat_Gram on January 28, 2009, 09:32:04 PM
Ok, I am really going to get this pot stirred.
Do you remeber when we looked at the visitor log ? I have it printed out at work as I though it was really odd for a seven hour visit from Jose Garcia that started at 7 at night and went until the next day into the early hours. It was a day or two before TES was going to do their large search on November 8th.
There was a DFS person to see her after she went to jail again on October 14. I think it was this year, Janet where are you ???
One of the names was ????? and he was from DFS.
Now, I just went to Fox Orlando and someone had said DFS would make a visit if she was preggers and was going to arrange prenatal care. This visit was before Caylee was found in the woods, so they might have been there to get a complete medical history, like what meds did Caylee take on a regular basis ?
I have been very busy at work, etc and I have just been skimming and speed reading
without taking my usual time to read properly, so I might be mixed up.
Sorry for not being more precise and I don't have time to look it all up again tonight, but I will look in my desk drawer tomorrow to see how good my memory is. I am a paper person and I print off the doc dumps at work and read them at my leisure. Sometime again and again as I see new things there all the time. Mostly five mins here and there.

Interesting Kat, so maybe that's why Casey doesn't want to go to court hearings and maybe that's why she's craving the commissary goodies.  Only thing though is is if it was Tony's she'd probably be 6 or 7 months by now.  She doesn't look that far along. 

Ahhh? But what is it Jose??  LOL  Hi MM!!   

That would be a "BOMBSHELL".

I remember reading that Cindy had found a "pregnancy test kit" in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.
  I tried googling ... nothing.

Janet

Desi

P.S.  I see Foggy's point about Casey's possible pregnancy not seeming directly related to the case... however, IMO it is worth noting that LE did not simply scoop up that pregnancy test at the site along with the other bags of miscellaneous garbage that they catalogued en masse.  No, they left it in place, photographed it, marked it with a flag and assigned it an evidence number...

(May be a moot point anyway; what is the likelihood it even belonged to Casey at all?)

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:24 AM »

I don't think George helped himself by the way he told John Allen and the CSI crew goodbye.  Seems like JA took REAL offense by that (rightfully so).  

That DC interview was the most informative document I've read in a long time.  And did you notice they did his "swearing in" before the interview?  And he lied anyway...how dumb is that?  Wonder if Nick Savage & John Allen both being there makes it that he lied to the FBI or OCSO?

George must have been in a really bad mood because his career as a "child-finder, grandfather of a missing grandchild" went POOF when Caylee was found.  He had that "victim" role down pat.

Great observations here.  Sharp as a tack as usual, must be that ciggie you pull on every couple of seconds!

Really appreciate your excellent points, Bluesygram, liked what you said and the way you said it.

Hard to compete with you.. your posts are always so well thought out and meaninful.  

Had to comment on those ideas to see if I was on track with the mainstream or in left field somewhere like I usually am.  LOL

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 20, 2009, 04:23:34 AM »

*snipped by Desi*

The only thing I fasten on are their excited utterances Interestingly, we'd be hard pressed to find one from Miss Caylee's birth mother. Hmm...

Foggy[/b][/color]

Best I could come up with:

"Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch."

(tearful admission to Lee) "I have not seen my daughter in 31 days."

"My mother would never forgive me... I would never forgive myself."

"If they never find her, guess who spends eternity in jail?"

"Waste.  HUGE Waste."

(whining in jail) "My whole life has been taken from me.  I have no one to comfort me but myself."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.