June 07, 2024, 04:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337174 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »

Sorry ... can't read the paper and refresh at the same time ... told you I was challenged!

What I want to know is what Dom and LE talked about when they went off record for those few minutes .... dang it!
Really! Well we do know it was someone who didn't want 911 called first if body found. That only leaves a few people who aren't in the A's house or work for the A's.
And what is even more intriguing is what were they going to do with the remains?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: February 21, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »

Sorry ... can't read the paper and refresh at the same time ... told you I was challenged!

What I want to know is what Dom and LE talked about when they went off record for those few minutes .... dang it!
Really! Well we do know it was someone who didn't want 911 called first if body found. That only leaves a few people who aren't in the A's house or work for the A's.
And what is even more intriguing is what were they going to do with the remains?
Knowing them ... probably pin a little note to the bag saying "Hey LE, this is Jesse Grund.  I did this" ...   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: February 21, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »

Knowing them ... probably pin a little note to the bag saying "Hey LE, this is Jesse Grund.  I did this" ...   

That's probably true.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: February 21, 2009, 09:56:12 AM »

Move it to where it would never be found of course.There was definitly some kind of intent going on but Glory to God it didn't happen..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: February 21, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »

Oh I believe they were going to plant evidence looking like Jesse did the crime, or they were going to move the remains and all evidence that they could get their hands on. Also this week, I think Thurs and Fri, the depostions in the Zenaida G case for Cindy and George, Thurs, and Lee on Fri. What excuse will there be to get out of this?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: February 21, 2009, 10:01:33 AM »

That's probably true.

Too funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »

Oh I believe they were going to plant evidence looking like Jesse did the crime, or they were going to move the remains and all evidence that they could get their hands on. Also this week, I think Thurs and Fri, the depostions in the Zenaida G case for Cindy and George, Thurs, and Lee on Fri. What excuse will there be to get out of this?

I don't know NR - but after watching GA in the media - with Haleigh's dad - he better not say he is mentally unable to answer a couple of questions for ZG.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:34 AM »

Oh my.More drama. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1388 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »

Exhibit A: Cindy's Hammer, Exhibit B: George's water hose. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:42 AM »

Just wanted to make a timeframe for a few things I was putting together.
11/15, 11/16 Dominic Casey searches area for Caylee
11/17 Michelle Bart WFTV Caylee is Alive! News conference later in week and Mark Nejame to attend.
11/20 Mark Nejame resigns.
11/21 Caylee sighting at mall in Orlando pic comes out. Bart, G and C on video interview to give that.
12/11 Remains found and A's house searched.
12/14 Michelle Bart resigns (on ABC staff now per Dominic Casey interview).

I found the timing interesting when thinking about it of searching for body then we have Bart giving out the "live" stuff followed with a picture a few days later. It seems the caper was over when the body was found and time to get a new lawyer/spokesperson.

Makes you wonder just how Conway explained what was in the docs to the A's? I bet Cindy got on the computer and downloaded just like everyone else so she can see where she has to lie next. Cindy...you are in one big mess woman! Probably why there is no immunity. Your notebook you kept didn't work to keep stories straight.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »

I don't know NR - but after watching GA in the media - with Haleigh's dad - he better not say he is mentally unable to answer a couple of questions for ZG.   
Oh you bet he better not, and I just read that there was no motion filed to stop the video tapeing of this either.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: February 21, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

There is no way he can get out of it. I mean just having a memorial for your granddaughter and then go help a family find their missing child? I don't think there is anyway he can get out of it now.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: February 21, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

Move it to where it would never be found of course.There was definitly some kind of intent going on but Glory to God it didn't happen..
Yep God does work in mysterious ways.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: February 21, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »

11/17 Michelle Bart WFTV Caylee is Alive! News conference later in week and Mark Nejame to attend.
11/21 Caylee sighting at mall in Orlando pic comes out. Bart, G and C on video interview to give that.

I found the timing interesting when thinking about it of searching for body then we have Bart giving out the "live" stuff followed with a picture a few days later. It seems the caper was over when the body was found and time to get a new lawyer/spokesperson.

Makes you wonder just how Conway explained what was in the docs to the A's? I bet Cindy got on the computer and downloaded just like everyone else so she can see where she has to lie next. Cindy...you are in one big mess woman! Probably why there is no immunity. Your notebook you kept didn't work to keep stories straight.

Thanks, interesting, one thing that I'm not letting go of, is who was that little girl in the Mall, I believe there is a connection to one of the players, and I have my thoughts on that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 21, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Read back and saw your post from last night, liver and onions, perfect to give up for Lent.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: February 21, 2009, 10:14:53 AM »

I thought it odd at first Dominic Casey had hired Conway but after reading the interview I can see why. Also, Conway at times seem to be tired himself of DC being vague and stuff because he finally said just answer the question or do you understand the question, etc.

Did anyone else find it interesting that Lee's lawyer stepped in and asked if his help was needed? (TL)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: February 21, 2009, 10:16:13 AM »

It is all  mind-blowing, isn't it?     I hope we see more arrests coming out of this.   

Also - what in the world does ABC want with M.Bart?    They must be desperate.     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: February 21, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »

Read back and saw your post from last night, liver and onions, perfect to give up for Lent.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: February 21, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »

I thought it odd at first Dominic Casey had hired Conway but after reading the interview I can see why. Also, Conway at times seem to be tired himself of DC being vague and stuff because he finally said just answer the question or do you understand the question, etc.

Did anyone else find it interesting that Lee's lawyer stepped in and asked if his help was needed? (TL)

I didn't know that is who was asking.   Thanks for clarifying that!    But, yes - how interesting!

I want to see Hoover's interview.    He was in the middle of things - and I bet he heard a lot of stuff!   Since he isn't in their "circle" anymore, I bet he let it rip.    I still wonder if he was working as a spy for someone.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: February 21, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »

Thanks, interesting, one thing that I'm not letting go of, is who was that little girl in the Mall, I believe there is a connection to one of the players, and I have my thoughts on that.

Me too no rose!  Interesting that no parents came forward saying "hey, that's my kid" ... unless maybe that particular parent was too busy in a chat room or following the A's around to watch the news ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.