June 01, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 214788 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2009, 07:43:11 PM »

Thank You Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »

Tater

Initially Kyle Kingman was very troubled concerning what he observed on board the Persistence in regards to the recovery process.  I truly believe that Kyle felt forced into an intiminated silence by John Silvetti.

It appears that sending the ROV images to the FBI and ... requesting the Natalee's Freebirds to assist in exposing the John Silvetti deception to the FBI/Beth Holloway through a document ... Kyle Kingman was attempting to do what was right.  He was taking the high road.

However ... at some point in time he began to backtrack.  Could it have been a threatened lawsuit but Silvetti/Schaefer?  Could it have been those Network deals?  Could it have been incentives were offered in regards to furthering his career with John Silvetti?

Janet

_________

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »

Tater

Initially Kyle Kingman was very troubled concerning what he observed on board the Persistence in regards to the recovery process.  I truly believe that Kyle felt forced into an intiminated silence by John Silvetti.

It appears that sending the ROV images to the FBI and ... requesting the Natalee's Freebirds to assist in exposing the John Silvetti deception to the FBI/Beth Holloway through a document ... Kyle Kingman was attempting to do what was right.  He was taking the high road.

However ... at some point in time he began to backtrack.  Could it have been a threatened lawsuit but Silvetti/Schaefer?  Could it have been those Network deals?  Could it have been incentives were offered in regards to furthering his career with John Silvetti?

Janet

_________

Kyle:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:   I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Says it all for me...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2009, 07:51:37 PM »

Tater

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold ... mapping for oil and being on the lookout for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains but ...  affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt ... I believe he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved

I contend after the Arubans were made aware of the implication of the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive ... immediate damage control was where it was at and ... an emergency meeting was held aboard the Persistence.

I suspect that just prior to the second dive on December 30, 2007 ... an emergency meeting was scheduled by the Aruban with John Silvetti.  I speculate that at this meeting ... justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closurer for her family too a back seat and ... for an incentive ... John Silvetti became a participant in "the finale to the great Aruban coverup".  Considering Tim Trahan dove with the Aruban dive team on December 30, 2008 ... I contend that this American also became a player in the betrayal.  In otherwords ... the "thumbs down" was a given.

IMO

Janet

_____

Kyle:
I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:   This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »

Tater

Janet

_________

Kyle:

Says it all for me...

it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.[/color]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »

Buckshot,

No offense taken. 

I do appreciate your comments and insight.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »

I have been reading along trying to figure out what was going on in aruba and it has ben very confusing.  I think I finally understand what may have happened. My question now is what was the response by the FBI after this information was presented to them?
No response????? Should I not be asking questions...I'll move along?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »

Tater

Janet

_________

Kyle:

Says it all for me...

it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.[/color]

Can you two please keep it down.I'm trying to watch TV!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »

Tamikosmom -

We(I) had better join stackaholics anonymous...

BUCKSHOT
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

I have been reading along trying to figure out what was going on in aruba and it has ben very confusing.  I think I finally understand what may have happened. My question now is what was the response by the FBI after this information was presented to them?

I'm currently not aware of a response Dottie.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »

I guess that question would need to be directed to the FBI.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »

Thankyou Janet and all of you...The magnitude of all this is sickening to say the least.I'm just sick, ya know?If there was a puking monkey,I'd be using it for sure.We at least know what they did with her body but the truth of how she was murdered will always be a mystery.It's just undone and I guess that's what we all feel....undone...God rest her soul..The only thing I know for certain is she was last seen getting in the car with those three slime balls only to never be seen again but one fine day,we are all going to know the rest of the story..That is my prayer..I carry a scar on my heart and I want to know why...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »

Dottie,

I don't have a link handy, but I do think I remember that either Kermit or Jen told us that Kyle was questioned by the FBI after the Freebirds sent the information in.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »

TY
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »

Dottie,

I don't have a link handy, but I do think I remember that either Kermit or Jen told us that Kyle was questioned by the FBI after the Freebirds sent the information in.

Thank Lifesong, I just don't see how that information could be disreguarded.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »

TY
(not the FBI themselves).
The FBI will never comment on an on-going investigation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Aruba itself that told us the FBI did not make a match with the fabric sample they sent in

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT
There's a meeting tonight...up at my cabin in the backwoods

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

My opinion...
They could only test what was given to them...
They were denied "official participation" status...
This has never been/will never be a transparent investigation...

The answer and validation to this question:
"How do human remains / fabric turn into tarp material"

Is the same answer as to the following question:
"How does blood turn into chocolate"

Aruba has special "on the spot" forensic abilities...
Combined with a magic wand, that magically disappears things...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2009, 08:11:09 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT
There's a meeting tonight...up at my cabin in the backwoods

I'll bring the laptops so we can all stack it up!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

TY
(not the FBI themselves).
The FBI will never comment on an on-going investigation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Aruba itself that told us the FBI did not make a match with the fabric sample they sent in

Not sure how THAT happened!! 

It should have read:

The FBI will never comment on an on-going investigation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Aruba itself that told us the FBI did not make a match with the fabric sample they sent in (not the FBI themselves).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.