June 01, 2024, 11:33:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343365 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: June 18, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »

Morning monkeys

I noticed that the defense hasnt come out yet with some boastful statement about the judge's decision, odd for Baez especially since they were trying way too hard to show some sort of misconduct by jail employees, the sheriff's dept & now as we learned yet another attempt to scream prosecutorial misconduct by the State.

What I see is that Bozo had not learned yet that sometimes when you protest too much, people question why.   The fall out so far has been that vast opinion is Casey's reaction & conduct must be incriminating against her in that jail surveillance video in order for Judge Strickland to determine it should remain sealed pretrial.  If you think about it that is not a win for the defense in the long run, you cannot unring the bell.  Their strategy to divert its impact by alleging misconduct & their client's rights being violated only brought more attention to everyone wanting to see why they wanted to conceal her reaction.  The State in a bolstering objection to the obvious defense tactics and delays requested that the presiding judge make his decision based on the pleadings before him instead of the need for another hearing, obviously the judge agreed.   This crippled the defense's ability to dramatize their accusations of misconduct in open court.  The State could very well decide they do not need to present this surveillance video at trial having to argue its admissibility.   It is  a plus especially since they have a witnessed reaction to measure it against (JBP news Casey did not reaction & just went back to her cell) but they do not need it to present their case based on the evidence.  Another point that some in the media made last night is that the judge is considering a change of venue, I disagree slightly in that I think Judge Strickland's consideration about sealing the video would take away the argument that the release of it would have required a change of venue.

Exactly Capp......for Judge Strickland to seal it speaks volumes. I think this is another bozo motion that has backfired on him. IMO

Hi seeme and thank you for the lovely pictures.

I agree, it is another bozo momo that was a nono.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: June 18, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

Exactly, Jesse! I really do think it's a chess game we're watching and both sides aren't 100% comfortable, IMO. The Death Penalty upped the ante.

The prosecution has a really strong case. IMO one of the weaker links is proving that Caylee was deliberatly, with forethought, murdered by Casey. They have no forensics showing the way she died, and I wish they did. They do have Casey's computer searches that lend themselves toward premeditation, but the actually circumstances surrounding Caylee's death are still unknown. The prosecution will have to rely on a jury's common sense and circumstancial evidence  on this point. That could be a sticking point for an individual juror knowing Casey's life depended on that. . On the other hand, the defense will get a lot of fame from a big trial, but they've got to know they could very well be sending Casey to her death since the prosecution put it back on the table. Jail is one thing, but death is another.

It's a game of chicken, IMO.
for some reason i dont think she will get death but she will certainly get life without parole, and they did say that a death jury is much more conservative and dont look well on mothers who kill their children. They still have trash bags that relate back to the A.s house...why would you have trash bags, i can understand the defense saying well if caylee had a book it was normal for her to have that, but duct tape, a heart sticker in a trash bag and laundy bag from the house, thats a little hard to defend.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: June 18, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »

im sure the Badens have already started writing their Casey book
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: June 18, 2009, 01:28:25 PM »

K. Belich just e-mailed and said she HAD been on vacation.
Thanks, where did she go 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: June 18, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Because it is her parents that wanted this?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1785 on: June 18, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »

im sure the Badens have already started writing their Casey book
I'll bet they have, and others have as well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: June 18, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Thanks, where did she go 

Trimm, I cant help but notice your choices in music...thumbs up!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: June 18, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

Thanks, where did she go 

And I didn't expect an answer, and Fanny said out of the country.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1788 on: June 18, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

Do No Evil 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1789 on: June 18, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »

I'm wondering if the "strategic move" LKB keeps accusing the prosecution of, is that they put the death penalty back on the table to be the only point of plea bargain? Maybe the prosecution would take it off in exchange for a life sentence?
Ahh,I think the prosecution should offer up the death penalty as a plea....good thought CBB.They could offer it and tell the defense it's a one time deal....take it now or lose it and lose your skanky client to death.
Bet that would wake the defense up real quick.
   Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

I do not want to see skanky get any deals...at all.....look at all the lives she has ruined...all the money being wasted on her lazy slorish self....let her die or stay in jail forever.  Also while in jail they need to make her work and get off of her lazy AZZ...she needs to be scrubbing toilets and floors and washing all the greasy pots, pans and trays in the kitchen with no air conditioning...then she can sweat and stink so bad she will not be able to stand her own stench!
[/quote]
I like that thought too MsTam(thank you btw for the Caylee birth pics)
I think if Casey gets LWOP she will not be in general population.....at least not at first.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: June 18, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »

It's due to that "endless" media attention that Conway believes it will be virtually impossible to find a jury that is unfamiliar with the case.

"It's been so publicized that if I can find somebody that knows absolutely nothing about it, they probably don't know much about]"Their regret is that it's out there in the public domain and they don't have the ability to explain the story in full," Conway

I did not get thru the whole article when I got to the above quoted. It just makes me want to scream every time they say about the case being publicized... KEEP YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS OFF OF TV THEN CONWAY!!!!  

Gah!!!

Hello Monkey's!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: June 18, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

Wow sentinel isnt playing around

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.

Wow.Good for them.Thanks for the link. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: June 18, 2009, 01:35:17 PM »

Im speculting that if she's not there, it's because the flimsy, cracking limb Conway is standing on is that the Anthony's had limited Power of Attorney for Caylee's remains. He will lose. Does not extend to interpreting findings of a Medical Examiner and re-writing Public Information Laws. I hope someone from the media who is fighting this takes my article on their evening at the Ritz the night Caylee's bones, which they are referring to, were being recovered and they were not to upset to dine at the Ritz for the weekend.
B

I am wonder why in this day of the cell phone I-REPORTS that someone didn't get some shots of the entourage dining and strolling the grounds while they were at the Ritz. They didn't stay in the dam*ed Ritz by themselves. Other people had to know they were there. I bet if we had the pics you wouldn't have seen some pitiful, grieving grandparents either! JMO

Lol, I do believe they are in the hands of OCSO. I think Hoover had to give them up, lol.
B

Didn't we see s few of those pics from the Ritz..specifically everyone sitting around a very large oval  table covered by a beige tablecloth..or did I dream that?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1793 on: June 18, 2009, 01:35:25 PM »

I want to see a Trial......

a conviction ....

and.......

Dang,casey has some big feet...just sayin    Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: June 18, 2009, 01:36:48 PM »

I'm just wondering, tomorrow at the motion hearing, do you think George and Cindy will have to take the stand, to explain why they don't want the report released? Or will it be Conway and media lawyers? Since it will be 8:00am here when this happens, I'm curious if I'm going to have to put a little Baileys in my coffee. I don't think I can take those two so early in the morning. Oh the dramatics will be at its finest tomorrow. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: June 18, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »

Now Conway doesn't want the report made public, because he wants the medical examiner to explain it. I don't need the medical examiner to explain it Brad, what a bunch of bull. 

That's right.We can read.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: June 18, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »

That electric chair pic is frightening, I can see why people think it is cruel and unusual punishment. I think the injection in the arm is a lot better of an idea. Do any states still use the chair? 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: June 18, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »

It's due to that "endless" media attention that Conway believes it will be virtually impossible to find a jury that is unfamiliar with the case.

"It's been so publicized that if I can find somebody that knows absolutely nothing about it, they probably don't know much about]"Their regret is that it's out there in the public domain and they don't have the ability to explain the story in full," Conway

I did not get thru the whole article when I got to the above quoted. It just makes me want to scream every time they say about the case being publicized... KEEP YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS OFF OF TV THEN CONWAY!!!!  

Gah!!!

Hello Monkey's!

Hi Fl Beagle Mom.  I agree!  It would have been a hoot if the autopsy report had been released last week, before all their media appearances.  And with Conman on a different network, he wouldn't have been beside the ants to deflect all the questions about the autopsy report!  Now that is something I would have liked to have seen!!!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: June 18, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

Monkalicious- that is an excellent strategy. Now that we pretty much uniformly believe the tide is changing in this case. The inconsistencies become obvious. We all have our triggers in this case, I have had several, but for whatever reason, George's BS story on the Early Show Incensed me to no end.

My comment from blinkoncrime.com to a poster:

O wait, I did not miss the 7:30 breakfast thing, That may have pizzed me off more than the other.
To George: DUDE- if you were giving Caylee breakfast at 7:30, why didnt Cindy see her??? She called Caseys cell phone at 7:49 after leaving the house where presumably she passed through the kitchen. What are you going to say next? Cindy heard them through the jar in the door eating eggs? WTH? What happened to the big last wave goodbye; now it’s you put her in the car? I truly hate it when lying idiots think other people are idiots and miss this crap. Yes, Im furious. Know why? I held out compassion for you. I thought if anyone will come through for Caylee it would be her Jo Jo. I was wrong. Your another gelatinous spined simp that failed this baby when it counted.

Lastly, I am tired.. tired..tired.. of their ability to sit through puff piece interviews with zero questions based in fact. Why dont these interviewers know the case well enough to stop them dead in their tracks and say, wait, Im confused. I thought you never saw them until 12:50PM that day when they emerged from the bedroom they were apparently engaged in high volume sleep apnea in 5 hours earlier when Cindy put her "ear to the door."

Good Afternoon All MonkeysBlink, I just love your mind and the way you write.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what do you all think about the fact that in almost all of the TV interviews GA and CA have granted, they have their boy Conman with them...but this past Tuesday, while the Ants were on CBS, Conman was appearing on ABC!  My conclusion is, the Ants made a deal with CBS to only talk fluff.  I don't think Conman would have allowed them to go on unchaperoned any other way.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: June 18, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »

Now Conway doesn't want the report made public, because he wants the medical examiner to explain it. I don't need the medical examiner to explain it Brad, what a bunch of bull. 

That's right.We can read.
And I figure the parts I don't understand, someone here will explain, so the bases are covered Brad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.