May 31, 2024, 07:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 136735 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: July 03, 2010, 03:50:03 PM »

I was listening to the hearing today and what does Baez mean Mason doesnt have enough Experience?  I thought he has been a lawyer for over 30 years and a death quilified lawyer at that. 

BOZO was quoting CM when CM was being sarcastic when he said it.....BOZO just couldn't carry it....he's an azz.........
Is that what happened  LOL  What a putz  Thanks Trimm for all those links  HUGS
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 03, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
ALERT: Lyon Escapes From Anthony Circus Tent
07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!

I just had to make that! LOL

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 03, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »

LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 03, 2010, 06:57:33 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
ALERT: Lyon Escapes From Anthony Circus Tent
07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!

I just had to make that! LOL

and you should have warned us.....Dr. Pepper is STILL coming out my nose!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 03, 2010, 07:07:14 PM »

Wouldn't have been as much fun if I had warned you ;-p

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 03, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »

Oh,you're good.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 03, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »

Brat!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 03, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »

Dear Monkeys..I have got to say that this case is really wearing on everyone..obviously the defense..Lyons left, and the list of expert witnesses is relatively small...and the prosecution has this in the bag.

I think Lyons left because Casey is refusing to plea.  Lyons is not wasting her hard earned stats in DP cases on this b*tch..nor her time and money.  By now she would have been able to convince her other clients to plea bargain..so they don't get the DP, but do get LWOP.  Not so with Casey..or Baez..they are in this for the fame and fortune.  I think Mason was not there because he didn't agree with this line of thought about the emergency motions..and he didn't want his rep tarnished..he'll bail if she doesn't seek a plea bargain within the nest 6 months..he has a rep to consider too..he doesn't want to go out a loser.

Baez ..well the longer he is in the game..the more fame..the more his talking head personality is worth as well as any legal rights he has obtained from Casey for her story..books, movies etc.

It is going to be a long haul.

Cindy could make it shorter if she didn't show up at hearings..if they all stopped writing her that would get the ball rolling.

She can throw anyone under the bus..and will..but at the end of the day only KC is guilty of the death and non report of her child missing.  She never gave a damn ..she thought Cindy would not go to LE..just believe her story..which shows how little of real human emotion Casey understands.  People were disposable in her world..fight with parents leave, daughter gets too much in the way..kill her..Grandmom complains about stealing from her..the banks and Mom will take care of it..boyfriends no longer the guy..leave them...etc, etc...I put all those in a certain order because I think that is how they rated with KC..MOM AND DAD FOR COVERAGE OF HER BAD ACTS, FOOD, CLOTHING, AND MONEY FIRST, DAUGHTER AS LEVERAGE SECOND..THE REST..WELL WHO CARES...IT'S HER LIFE..SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ONCE THEIR USE TO HER IS THROUGH.

Cindy..at what point did you not realize this daughter has been playing you since she was small?  At what point did common sense, her obvious pregnancy, leave and a combination of self serving denial begin?  Surely not when Caylee was gone from your life..years before that you were in denial about her behaviour..

She is a waste of FL taxpayers dollars...and she needs to be given LWOP with no appeals.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 03, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »

~ Happy Independence Day!! ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 03, 2010, 08:55:29 PM »

Dear Monkeys..I have got to say that this case is really wearing on everyone..obviously the defense..Lyons left, and the list of expert witnesses is relatively small...and the prosecution has this in the bag.

I think Lyons left because Casey is refusing to plea.  Lyons is not wasting her hard earned stats in DP cases on this b*tch..nor her time and money.  By now she would have been able to convince her other clients to plea bargain..so they don't get the DP, but do get LWOP.  Not so with Casey..or Baez..they are in this for the fame and fortune.  I think Mason was not there because he didn't agree with this line of thought about the emergency motions..and he didn't want his rep tarnished..he'll bail if she doesn't seek a plea bargain within the nest 6 months..he has a rep to consider too..he doesn't want to go out a loser.

Baez ..well the longer he is in the game..the more fame..the more his talking head personality is worth as well as any legal rights he has obtained from Casey for her story..books, movies etc.

Cindy could make it shorter if she didn't show up at hearings..if they all stopped writing her that would get the ball rolling.

She can throw anyone under the bus..and will..but at the end of the day only KC is guilty of the death and non report of her child missing.  She never gave a damn ..she thought Cindy would not go to LE..just believe her story..which shows how little of real human emotion Casey understands.  People were disposable in her world..fight with parents leave, daughter gets too much in the way..kill her..Grandmom complains about stealing from her..the banks and Mom will take care of it..boyfriends no longer the guy..leave them...etc, etc...I put all those in a certain order because I think that is how they rated with KC..MOM AND DAD FOR COVERAGE OF HER BAD ACTS, FOOD, CLOTHING, AND MONEY FIRST, DAUGHTER AS LEVERAGE SECOND..THE REST..WELL WHO CARES...IT'S HER LIFE..SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ONCE THEIR USE TO HER IS THROUGH.

Cindy..at what point did you not realize this daughter has been playing you since she was small?  At what point did common sense, her obvious pregnancy, leave and a combination of self serving denial begin?  Surely not when Caylee was gone from your life..years before that you were in denial about her behaviour..

She is a waste of FL taxpayers dollars...and she needs to be given LWOP with no appeals.

Hi GDD...I agree with almost all that you said.....but I do think eventually BOZO is going to get her to ask for a plea deal...and I HOPE and PRAY the state offers her LWOP and not take the chance of her getting a lessor charge.....As you said above and I said earlier....they can TRY to blame someone else...but the evidence shows Kc and Kc alone killed Caylee.....but sin-cin will never IMO admit to it....she will always play the grieving mother....she will milk it for as long as possible....I really HOPE georgieboy is staying away cause he is pizzed...and I hope he stays pizzed right up to and throughout the trial........georgieboy KNOWS the TRUTH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 03, 2010, 09:07:34 PM »

Casey Anthony jail letters: Officer accused of helping pass secret letters gets fired

3:35 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2010

An Orange County corrections officer who was accused of helping Casey Anthony communicate with another female inmate was fired today.

Silvia Hernandez was relieved of duty while corrections officials probed allegations her inappropriate behavior.

"Correctional Officer Silvia Hernandez' employment with the Orange County Corrections Department (OCCD) was terminated today as a result of an OCCD Internal Investigation triggered by an FDLE investigation into letters and notes passed between two inmates and Casey Anthony, the jail said in a statement.

Robyn Adams, a woman who was housed at the Orange County Jail, told state investigators that she became friends with Hernandez and Anthony while she was incarcerated at the Orange County Jail.

Adams said her relationship with Anthony was partly facilitated by Hernandez, who Adams said permitted the two protective-custody inmates to talk. Their talks violated jail policy

Adams said she was allowed to hold Anthony's hand through a food slot in her jail cell and consoled her shortly after 2-year-old Caylee's remains were found.

Hernandez told state agents she did befriend Adams, 33, and even gave the inmate her home address so they could write letters to each other.

"I can get in a lot of trouble because your [sic] not supposed to be writing to inmates at all and this is my first time that I ever wrote to anybody in the you know the jail system," Hernandez told Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents during a March 9 interview.

Hernandez was hired at the jail in January 2008. Her performance reviews reflect those of a solid officer who met or exceeded standards. Before working at the jail, she was employed as a state correctional officer at Lake Correctional Institution and as a nursing aide for elderly patients.

Adams was transferred out of the Orange County Jail in April 2009. She's serving a 10-year sentence at a federal prison in Tallahassee.

She and husband Clay Adams, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, were arrested in 2008 after setting up a marijuana grow-house operation in Chuluota.

During interviews with FDLE agents that were released publicly by prosecutors this week, Adams said she and Anthony secretly wrote each other letters while in jail and had clandestine chats.

"We would talk and we would talk for hours," Adams said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jail-officer-fired-20100702,0,5388597.story

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 03, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »

and to you and everyone.....and please take a moment and remember those who have fought to keep our country free, those who gave their lives so we may live, and for those that continue to keep us free......them and their families who give so much......I have been told many time I don't share my personal life here at SM....and I don't because I feel SM is for the victims....not me...but I will share this with you.....here is what I was doing Thursday...this young hero is from my little town.....although I don't 'know' him....I was proud to stand along the highway with my American Flag...welcoming this young man home.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=130425&storyid=205490#/Marine+receives+hero%27s+welcome+at+Lambert/106587695001

if you have a few extra moments   check this out
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Nicely-Wounded-Warrior-Benefit/109240662434558?filter=2&v=wall

sorry for the OT...but it's slow and I think Caylee would think it was OK....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 03, 2010, 09:42:33 PM »

Thank you flamom!

So Correctional Officer Silvia Hernandez' employment with the Orange County Corrections Department (OCCD) was terminated yesterday as a result of an OCCD Internal Investigation triggered by an FDLE investigation into letters and notes passed between two inmates and Casey Anthony.

Good to hear.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #573 on: July 04, 2010, 07:49:18 AM »

and to you and everyone.....and please take a moment and remember those who have fought to keep our country free, those who gave their lives so we may live, and for those that continue to keep us free......them and their families who give so much......I have been told many time I don't share my personal life here at SM....and I don't because I feel SM is for the victims....not me...but I will share this with you.....here is what I was doing Thursday...this young hero is from my little town.....although I don't 'know' him....I was proud to stand along the highway with my American Flag...welcoming this young man home.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=130425&storyid=205490#/Marine+receives+hero%27s+welcome+at+Lambert/106587695001

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Nicely-Wounded-Warrior-Benefit/109240662434558?filter=2&v=wall

Aww, sunny! I thought I was all cried out for this weekend (MIL died Thursday), but this made me cry in a GOOD way! Thanks for sharing!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 04, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »

Justice For Caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 04, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »

Aww, sunny! I thought I was all cried out for this weekend (MIL died Thursday), but this made me cry in a GOOD way! Thanks for sharing!

Tevye, my condolenses on your loss.   hi Tevye.....I know all about those good tears...I attended several fund raisers for him...he is an extraordinary young man.....you have the same spirit he does....you are both heroes, each of you fought your battles so bravely.......!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 04, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/07/04/casey-anthony-party-invitations/
Casey Anthony Party Invitations
07/04/2010 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 04, 2010, 12:08:59 PM »

I am as confused as the writer....as I understand it....amended list means something has changed....additions to the list would be supplemental...I may be wrong.....I will call my attorney friend ask her to make sure....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 04, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »

Hi GDD...I agree with almost all that you said.....but I do think eventually BOZO is going to get her to ask for a plea deal...and I HOPE and PRAY the state offers her LWOP and not take the chance of her getting a lessor charge.....As you said above and I said earlier....they can TRY to blame someone else...but the evidence shows Kc and Kc alone killed Caylee.....but sin-cin will never IMO admit to it....she will always play the grieving mother....she will milk it for as long as possible....I really HOPE georgieboy is staying away cause he is pizzed...and I hope he stays pizzed right up to and throughout the trial........georgieboy KNOWS the TRUTH!!

Gypsy & Sunny~  I also agree with both of your views but the one thing that will be interesting is if they push this fiasco to trial the dream team is essentially defunct.  I don't believe Bozo has the skill to actually defend her in a court trial. Even if every word was written by the best death penalty lawyer in the world, he couldn't do it. He gets stuck on stupid and starts arguing petty issues and fumbling and bumbling.

Does kc or baez even let Mason or LKB get close enough to develop a good atty/client relationship? seems like there would have to be some real trust going on, from the outside looking in, it seems like kc and baez are huddled up together and only let the others add their names for publicity and satifying court law.  I think Baez is so greedy about the case exposure (his real motive) that for all the hype that the big names brought, none of them have really taken a front position and made an impact. Now with Lyons gone, is Mason going to use the remaining time in between his other cases to get intimately familiar with kc's case ? Is she going to let him get in the inner sanctum with her svengali, baez?

Even if baez settled on some "reasonable" direction to go to defend her, he and Mason both are so irritating and annoying that the defense would pretty much need to stand on it's own and I don't see that happening.  Also at this point, almost any direction he goes other than junk science will require kc to take the stand. No way . 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 04, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »

I am as confused as the writer....as I understand it....amended list means something has changed....additions to the list would be supplemental...I may be wrong.....I will call my attorney friend ask her to make sure....

Sunny,I was thinking the same as you. Smile

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.