June 01, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 250750 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:26 AM »

Klaas has it been confirmed that Kyron's glasses were or were not found at the school?
I'm confused about that.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: July 23, 2010, 01:58:27 AM »

QuadRep Northwest, Inc. is a manufacturers representative organization serving Idaho, Oregon and Washington. We have been providing a technical sales solution to the Pacific Northwest high tech industry since 1979. We are an extension of the support between the customers that we service and the manufacturers that we represent.

More stuff that sounds like technical drivel to me at: http://www.quadrepnw.com/

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 23, 2010, 02:03:28 AM »

FYI because someone posted a tweet. About 20 or so minutes from Portland.

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
8403 Main Street
Wilsonville, OR 97070

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:42 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:39 AM »

Just a question. Dede can refuse to answer questions without an attorney present"legal" but to prompt other people not to co-operate would be obstrution "illegal" and she could be charged or am I missing something?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:16 AM »

The main reason I can't buy into the Kyron not safe theory any longer "you can go to the F.B.I. with your high priced attorney think you would be safe", and how can you leave one if the other was in danger?

Sorry it is just all so planned out, yes I believe these friends of Terri's really believed what Terri told them, but folks I think it is time to let LE and lawyers handle this....

Sorry I just remember Casey Anthony and the "nanny", Haleigh vanishing into thin air, the list goes on.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 23, 2010, 02:09:50 AM »

8403 Main Street
Wilsonville, OR 97070

you lost me....
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 23, 2010, 02:11:25 AM »

Well, it looks like the discussion board is open again at the Terri Horman support page. This is the discussion that leads it off. Take from it what you will and consider the source.

Terri Horman Support Page We'll be returning the original discussions at some point as well.
Feel free to discuss your theories etc. but please do not include anyone's first or last name (use initials)
After consulting with an attorney, I was told that since this is a "current event" we can discuss our theories... but legally, we aren't allowed to insinuate.

IE:
I think that it's possible that x could have been abusing y and this is why z came along and took x. = Allowed

I think that z is being framed by x for the disappearance of y because blah blah blah. - Allowed

X has been having an affair with p and z found out about it and that's why z's car was seen on the island. = not allowed.

X is a controll freak douchebag = not allowed

It is my belief that x is a control freak because it was reported that he would not allow z,x and w to use the phone without him present. - allowed

It's all in how you word it.
14 hours ago · Report
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: July 23, 2010, 02:14:09 AM »

8403 Main Street
Wilsonville, OR 97070

you lost me....

Back a page or two someone posted a tweet that was about a red robin in Wilsonville...Just posting that address for them.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 23, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »

My report gave me an address for this DeDe person, it is about 25 min from Portland.

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 23, 2010, 02:15:40 AM »

Maybe the two redheads were going to meet at Red Robin but then one of the redheads got word that the "heat" was there?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: July 23, 2010, 02:15:18 AM »

Well, it looks like the discussion board is open again at the Terri Horman support page. This is the discussion that leads it off. Take from it what you will and consider the source.

Terri Horman Support Page We'll be returning the original discussions at some point as well.
Feel free to discuss your theories etc. but please do not include anyone's first or last name (use initials)
After consulting with an attorney, I was told that since this is a "current event" we can discuss our theories... but legally, we aren't allowed to insinuate.

IE:
I think that it's possible that x could have been abusing y and this is why z came along and took x. = Allowed

I think that z is being framed by x for the disappearance of y because blah blah blah. - Allowed

X has been having an affair with p and z found out about it and that's why z's car was seen on the island. = not allowed.

It is my belief that x is a control freak because it was reported that he would not allow z,x and w to use the phone without him present. - allowed

14 hours ago · Report

Sounds to me like they may have directly been threatened with lawsuits.  As perhaps other boards have as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 23, 2010, 02:15:43 AM »

Ribbon Delivery #3 July 17 2010
Ribbons came in from: Memphis, TN - Sussex, NB, Canada -Ellison, VA - Sultan, WA - Stoneham, MA - Memphis, TN - Watertown, MA ~ Close-up
These will be delivered to the Wall of Hope 7-25
By: Kyron Horman - Ribbons of Hope
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 23, 2010, 02:17:16 AM »

Oops, forgot the post. Very interesting theory Sebastian. I like it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 23, 2010, 02:17:19 AM »

Why are their so many woman with red hair in this case? Does it mean nothing, just a strange coincidence or is it a clue in how everyone knows eachother?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 23, 2010, 02:18:43 AM »

Strange because Desiree had said Kyrons favorite place to eat was Red Robin in Medford, he likes the mac and cheese.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 23, 2010, 02:18:50 AM »

IE:

14 hours ago · Report

Sounds to me like they may have directly been threatened with lawsuits.  As perhaps other boards have as well. 

I think maybe they should give it up, and talk about something else that would really give me a headache trying to follow who was x and who is z....lol

But yes I agree with you they were threatned with lawsuit most likely.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: July 23, 2010, 02:20:09 AM »

Yesterday, or whatever day it was, when Kaine left the police station at 9pm after speaking with them for 3 hours he looked relieved, not angry.

Now today we have LE not needing money all of a sudden.

I think even though they are saying no, that they are close to an arrest or grand jury indictment. 

The other day, Harry Oakes' team handed over all video & photo evidence in their search. They noted all areas of interest, coordinates, etc. Harry Oakes then said it is in the hands of the MCSO, that everything found and/or noteworthy was turned over to the sheriff's office. Then we have Kaine going to the MCSO for a meeting that lasted 3 hours. Now today we have them saying LE doesn't need the expected amount right now. I do wonder if this has anything to do with Harry's search. If it does, I sure hope he's able to work with the police more. If not, well I still hope he's able to work with the police more. Wink

Let's not forget about this too;
"Schrunk did submit the DA's office request for $196,000 for a deputy D.A. and a limited-time investigator to continue the Kyron Horman investigation"

Sounds like they are getting ready for an indictment
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 23, 2010, 02:22:25 AM »

I don't know if this person is in any way connected to Dede (most likely isn't) so could someone who uses MySpace please look at it?
profile.myspace.com/ index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile &friendID=438640959
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 23, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »

If Red Squirrel = Terri
does
Red Robin =DeDe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.