May 28, 2024, 12:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 195526 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »

Well, I am so dumb...it just occurred to me why I am distrusting of this new info.  The only thing I keep hearing is the defense side of this issue...they are not guilty, it's not new evidence, the are not being treated fair....etc.  The real truth is locked up with the prosecution and they are not leaking anything...zero...zip....nada. I will feel this way until the prosecution plays their hand...what was I thinking?  Whew!  I feel a little better now.  I hate it when I am the last person to get these new revelations. Rolling Eyes

Don't fall for "I did not have sex with that woman...."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2007, 01:50:23 PM »

I don't like to post when I haven't read all the way back and I have to work and lurk so it's not possible to read all the way back with so many posts.

Real dilemma for me.

But if others read back last night after Greta's midnight replay, my theory is this:

Something taken from the home of Satish is tap of Deepak and Satish talking things over in the privacy of their bedroom with the door closed thinking they were alone and could not be heard.

Add to that infiltration by someone getting Joran to say the same thing happened separated ly in Holland.

Then you have them!  That would have to be something a judge would take very seriously.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2007, 01:52:02 PM »

Well, I messed up that last post...sorry BT.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2007, 01:52:39 PM »

Well, I am so dumb...it just occurred to me why I am distrusting of this new info.  The only thing I keep hearing is the defense side of this issue...they are not guilty, it's not new evidence, the are not being treated fair....etc.  The real truth is locked up with the prosecution and they are not leaking anything...zero...zip....nada. I will feel this way until the prosecution plays their hand...what was I thinking?  Whew!  I feel a little better now.  I hate it when I am the last person to get these new revelations. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Wink
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2007, 01:53:51 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 12:29 PM Eastern
Just Talked to Potentially Crucial Witness
by Greta Van Susteren

Just spoke to what I characterize as a ‘reluctant witness’ - the witness confirmed to us seeing someone at Kalpoe house on morning (middle of the night) of Natalee’s disappearance washing Deepak’s car…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/just-talked-to-potentially-crucial-witness/

uummmmm would love to know how this came about? where has the witness been for the past 2 1/2 years?  is it possible that papa-pervert is involved in new witnesses coming forward to put all the blane on the k2's...thereby allowing his son-pervert to walk away scott free? DAMN I hope not!!

I think the witness has always been there.  Arubagirl told us about a witness....a friend of her Mom's, I think.  The information was clear.  This person saw the car being washed in the middle of the night.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:29 pm
Some windows overlooking Babylon have been opened

You guys are ignoring me aren't you?   Wink

i hear ya Lalaalalala's .....lol

And Mere-----I remember something similar AG posted...now that u mention it.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »

Someone posted earlier that the sentence for Voluntary manslaughter is 15 years. Does that remind anyone of the Van Transcript?
<snip>

I would not want anyone to know how long I stared at this, wondering who the he!! Van Transcript was ...  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »

Well, I messed up that last post...sorry BT.

No problem, Lalas. If I can interpet Shango, I shouldn't have any difficulty interpeting Lalas. 

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

Remember all the defense attorneys have seen is what Mos has released SO FAR which is only enough to lock their butts up.

Even Mos says he will not release all until the TRIAL.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

Just spoke to what I characterize as a ‘reluctant witness’ - the witness confirmed to us seeing someone at Kalpoe house on morning (middle of the night) of Natalee’s disappearance washing Deepak’s car…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/just-talked-to-potentially-crucial-witness/

I am back. Klaasend - thanks for posting this. Does ALE seeying this as a new evidence for the Kalpoes brothers in the Holloway case? When they saying, this is not new, only just old, and probably is this stay in the documents of the Holloway document.
And clarity by the witness characterize confirmed of seeing someone at Kalpoe house washing Deepaks car.

I have no idea if this has anything at all to do with the new evidence, probably not.  This witness was reluctant to do interviews back in 2005.  It's not news to us as we were told about this witness by an Aruban before the witness went to ALE.

If memory serves, Arubagirl asked here on Monkeys if she should go to police, having a cousin on the force, or try to convince unwilling witness to go to police?  I think she was seeking confidential advice but within seconds, Dan had it posted on Surreal world.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2007, 01:57:03 PM »

IIRC, there were three people see washing Deepak's car.  Big question for me has always been who was that third person.  We discussed it at length long ago as some of you should remember because we joked that maybe it was Nadira.

Does this job anybody's memory?

Hi Anna

My saved CTV posts from that period imply that a neighbour witnessed Deepak and Satish cleaning Deepak's vehicle about 3:00 AM on the morning that Natalee went missing.  However ... at a later date Harold Copus was asked by Catherine Crier about this witness and he conveyed that she obtained an attorney and ... was advised not to speak to "anyone".

Sorry ... no backup quotes/sources ... just dialogue posts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 27, 2007, 01:59:35 PM »

The same thing is dawning on me. The only ones talking are on the defense side, and it's to their advantage to blabber on and on. No one on Mos's team of 45 is likely to talk at all, certainly not on televsiion. Therefore, most of what we see has to be defense blather or idle speculation from the usual commentators such as Vinda and Jossy. Good for Greta for seeking out new comments from possible first-hand witnesses.

thanks for mentioning Vinda....I wonder who tipped her off that the arrests were taking place? I gather it wasn't an official notification from her interview with Greta last night,,,,

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 27, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »

uummmmm would love to know how this came about? where has the witness been for the past 2 1/2 years?  is it possible that papa-pervert is involved in new witnesses coming forward to put all the blane on the k2's...thereby allowing his son-pervert to walk away scott free? DAMN I hope not!!

I admit I have wondered about that too?  "You are the one who knew those Automotive people."  There was another comment that Joran made indicating Deepak had gotten in touch with someone, perhaps the bifrons, that did the dirty deed, but then Deepak counters with "when they find the girl, they are going to find all that shit," and "your own father, unbelievable.."  Is this about the time that Joran says he wished he had killed K2?

to me that tape recording was critical and it seems the aruban LE let just let it go....wouldn't you LOVE to hear the entire tape!.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 27, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »

oh darn it Tyler....where are the paper towels!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 27, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »

Someone posted earlier that the sentence for Voluntary manslaughter is 15 years. Does that remind anyone of the Van Transcript?
<snip>

I would not want anyone to know how long I stared at this, wondering who the he!! Van Transcript was ...  Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 27, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »

I don't like to post when I haven't read all the way back and I have to work and lurk so it's not possible to read all the way back with so many posts.

Real dilemma for me.

But if others read back last night after Greta's midnight replay, my theory is this:

Something taken from the home of Satish is tap of Deepak and Satish talking things over in the privacy of their bedroom with the door closed thinking they were alone and could not be heard.

Add to that infiltration by someone getting Joran to say the same thing happened separated ly in Holland.

Then you have them!  That would have to be something a judge would take very seriously.

MO

anna....I like your theory

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »

Not to be disagreeable with Viet Vet about a baseball bat, but I always wondered about a tire tool which was later traded off to those "automotive people" for a new one when the car was revamped.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »

Janet,
There may be something about THREE people washing the car in Dave's book.  I am probably wrong about that, though.

We should not expect this phase to include those involved in a cover up.  That would be addressed separately if at all.  I continue to hope that there would be a secondary investigation into the investigation ( or infestation as I think of it in this case) but I do not expect Mos to be addressing the errors of omission and all that at the same time he is trying for a conviction in a criminal procedure.  That would likely be more a procedural investigation like internal investigation in LE in this country.

MOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

I think the witness has always been there.  Arubagirl told us about a witness....a friend of her Mom's, I think.  The information was clear.  This person saw the car being washed in the middle of the night.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:29 pm
Some windows overlooking Babylon have been opened

You guys are ignoring me aren't you?   Wink

I would never ignore you Lala. You go girl Laughing Laughing

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2007, 02:12:03 PM »

Sunny,

Deepak will be surprised at how simple it was, lol!

Yes, that would be fairly easy to get IMO but it would nail them to the wall for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »

Janet,
There may be something about THREE people washing the car in Dave's book.  I am probably wrong about that, though.

We should not expect this phase to include those involved in a cover up.  That would be addressed separately if at all.  I continue to hope that there would be a secondary investigation into the investigation ( or infestation as I think of it in this case) but I do not expect Mos to be addressing the errors of omission and all that at the same time he is trying for a conviction in a criminal procedure.  That would likely be more a procedural investigation like internal investigation in LE in this country.

MOO

Hi all, Some times its not about what you find. So did they find a single ant in the car? Kind of tough to eliminate all the dead ants in the vents and under the seats. Just one more thing that shouldn't add up in front of a judge.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.