June 21, 2024, 01:46:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378784 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: December 31, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »

Now that's what I'm wanting to see.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »

Does anyone have any theories about the menus that Cindy and Casey talked about during the jailhouse conversations.  I am wondering if Cindy thought at that point that Casey had, or had planned on, giving Caylee away and that is why she thought the menus were for Caylee.  Casey seems to be trying to convince Cindy that they were for her and not Caylee.  It was strange.

I have always wondered that myself. Anybody??

No, I only heard the little bits about this. Still have to hear more, because I only know the little bit I read about it here. Still not sure what exactly is meant by "menus".  Menus from a restaurant, or hand written menus? This monkey is still lost on this one! 

back in for a second and trying to catch up.  I think they were hand written.  That was the impression I got. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1122 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

Anyone planning to go the Fushion night club to bring in the New Year?
Hahahahah. No but I was going to go get a new tattoo.

Thought I'd run by Target. 
Don't forget to steal some checks first! 
Then I was going to leave my car at a check cashing place and call my boyfriend to pick me up.

Wait on me guys...I'm picking up cups,Bud Light,and a ping pong table.I might need some help. 

Of course! No party begins without you!  I hope you're wearing your new blue hoodie!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: December 31, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »

Plus a cast of several others including an attorney and assorted P.I.'s!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: December 31, 2008, 02:14:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

I think they are trying to come up with a logical reason to  be there but Kio gave the info way before Nov 15th so the question is.....Why were you there?

I doubt if the area is the exact location the body was found. That is an acre of swamp, varment infested over grown vegetation. I think the body was there the whole time, the neighbor smelled a terrible smell for months and I think these stories are just bull. The defense is trying to give that "reasonable doubt" and they really don't think before they do these things and it brings forward more questions than answers.

Big question which has been said before in this forum....If you are looking for a live Caylee then why look in the woods for a dead Caylee?

Here is an interesting article I found from Nov 10.
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

"Dominic Casey says he is still actively searching for clues, just has he has been since days after Caylee's disappearance -- all pro bono. "We offered our services to the Anthonys and since then we have not taken one cent from them. It's not about the money. One's ability to pay should not deny the right to available resources, especially in the case of missing child."

IIRC that area is about 15 acres or more. There is a dirt like road down toward the dead end of Suburban which cuts over to another main road.  I was there in November, but don't really remember the area that well, but I do remember it was a large swampy area.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1125 on: December 31, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

JSM... That's Zoe, Brandi did a great job.
That is a great job and Zoe is beautiful.

I must say I did notice how wonderful Zoe looked. And she does give off an appearance that she will take NO CRAP. No pun intended. 

And Joes as always is a fine guy. He actually IS wearing his outfit, right?? He can pretty himself up. 
You are looking mighty fine yourself, and yes she takes no crap believe me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: December 31, 2008, 02:15:09 PM »

I think alot of monkeys may have got kicked out? It's suddenly quiet in here. Everyone ok, I'll go make sure the door is unlocked.

I keep getting thrown out!! I have NEVER been kicked out of anywhere this early on New Years Eve!!!

Me either. It always took me til around 10:00. 

Seriously,I got bumped out twice a little while ago.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: December 31, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »

Everything about this situation is a crock of crap 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1128 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

I've read each and every reply, thank you all for the kindness and loving support.  Words really cannot express how I feel, so will leave it there for now.  Thank you for the hugs, and hugs back to y'all. 

Just know that my therapist has the contact info for admin at this site as well as for Tim at TES, and will not hesitate in the least in doing that if need be.  We do have plan A, B, and C already set up.  Now I step forward carefully, as we all must do when facing something like this in life. 

If anything, Caylee and those who have gone on before, will not have lived in vain, their lives and even their deaths serve to help prevent such from happening to anyone else.  Let's ensure that Caylee's life and death will count for something, in the fullest measure. 

Again, thank you all.  Am honored to be a monkey in your midst. 

I would suggest (depending on your state) to invest in a "concealed carry" permit and a 9 MM. Go to one of the training ranges and learn how to use it well. Practice until it feels like a third arm.

From my experience dealing with persons like that, they are not going to risk their life, and can ONLY continue in their intimidation techniques if someone is afraid of them.

Wyks ~monkey hugs to you.......I know what it is like to try and stay one step ahead of a sociopath and now feel I am way ahead as I know where HE is and have a PI that occasionally checks up on him, and the fact that where we live is limited access barrier Island, you must go thru a toll booth and you're photo is taken everytime anyone drives onto the Island. Also, it doesn't hurt that the LE here are bored to tears and will respond to anything ASAP. Have you considered stay-away order and then a quick move to somewhere that has limited accessibility?? Does he have ANY custody visitation whatsoever, because if he doesn't you can up and disappear. My driver's license, house and even my name on my check aren't even my real names OR initials. The bank knows my real info and they have it, but I don't ever use it on anything. I also recommend a 9mm Glock, I have a Glock 26, it's their smallest 9mm, easy to conceal. If you need to chat with someone who lives in hiding you can e-mail me at pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »

And it keeps getting worse, while Caylee's remains are at the mortuary still.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »

I think alot of monkeys may have got kicked out? It's suddenly quiet in here. Everyone ok, I'll go make sure the door is unlocked.

I keep getting thrown out!! I have NEVER been kicked out of anywhere this early on New Years Eve!!!
I think the whole Internet must be having some problems ... all my work sites keep going down too ... (not that that makes me sad ~ but it is sad when I get kicked from the cage!)

Speaking of internet problems..Has Lucinda been here since Thursday?

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: December 31, 2008, 02:18:20 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8172318&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talk about trying to tell the prosecution what to do? I mean he can think this, he can tell his client(s) but to put it out there in the media is just weird. I know he use to be a prosecutor but......where is the ringmaster for this circus? Oh right...she is in jail eating granola bars and reading!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: December 31, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »

WFTV noon news said Dominic Casey will be represented by the same lawyer that George and Cindy have. I'm wondering why he couldn't find another lawyer to represent him?

Certainly does seem a bit odd. Maybe no other lawyer in town wants to touch this case with a ten foot pole, eh?

This is just a set up for conflict of interest if you ask me!!!

Sure sound like it.

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: December 31, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »

WFTV noon news said Dominic Casey will be represented by the same lawyer that George and Cindy have. I'm wondering why he couldn't find another lawyer to represent him?

They are probably running out of lawyers with low enough ethics and morals... and that's saying a lot.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: December 31, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »

I think the whole Internet must be having some problems ... all my work sites keep going down too ... (not that that makes me sad ~ but it is sad when I get kicked from the cage!)

Speaking of internet problems..Has Lucinda been here since Thursday?

I haven't seen her on.  (of course my rising at the wee crack of dawn days have been few and far between lately.)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: December 31, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8172318&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Talk about trying to tell the prosecution what to do? I mean he can think this, he can tell his client(s) but to put it out there in the media is just weird. I know he use to be a prosecutor but......where is the ringmaster for this circus? Oh right...she is in jail eating granola bars and reading!

IF the prosecution needs any of the A family to testify to get a conviction against Casey, they more than likely ONLY need one of them, not all three. Looks like the defense lawyers are both saying, "Pick me, pick me, give my client immunity." Hopefully, they don't need any of them to obtain a conviction and all this "choose my client" stuff is just wishful thinking on the lawyers' part.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: December 31, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »

Then I was going to leave my car at a check cashing place and call my boyfriend to pick me up.

Wait on me guys...I'm picking up cups,Bud Light,and a ping pong table.I might need some help. 

Of course! No party begins without you!  I hope you're wearing your new blue hoodie!
I have "beer wench" shirts for all the girls!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: December 31, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

FOX is getting ready to talk about GA & CA requesting immunity ... after this commercial.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: December 31, 2008, 02:28:16 PM »

And it keeps getting worse, while Caylee's remains are at the mortuary still.

I know.  I've never wanted to shove a pogo stick so far up someones behind so bad in my life      

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: December 31, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »

Yes and my tight jeans and keds tennis shoes. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.