June 03, 2024, 02:33:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 262717 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: January 27, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I really do have to leave and catch a flight for Oranjestadt.  I'll be having a late dinner with Julia Refnfro and John Chemaly.  Tomorrow, I will update my ALE superiors on all of your activities.  In the afternoon, I will stop by to see my dear friends the van der Sloots. 

SS
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 27, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I really do have to leave and catch a flight for Oranjestadt.  I'll be having a late dinner with Julia Refnfro and John Chemaly.  Tomorrow, I will update my ALE superiors on all of your activities.  In the afternoon, I will stop by to see my dear friends the van der Sloots. 

SS

Taking any of your hidey hole friends with you?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 27, 2009, 06:11:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

SS

You Aussie's have a way about you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 27, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

oh dear Tib

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 27, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

SS

You Aussie's have a way about you!

Yes we are well known for our subtlety     

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: January 27, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

SS

LOL!! hiya tibby 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 27, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »

have a nice flight.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 27, 2009, 06:18:41 PM »

Hi SeaMonkey - are you snowed in yet?

Hi None - I had a suggestion for ldstlou but it appears she has logged out already.

If Lalas is unable to access SM and she wishes to get her version of this story heard - could she email her explanation to ldstlou with permission to post the email here.  I am sure that would be acceptable if she included her permission to post within the body of the email.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: January 27, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

LDSTLOU - If Lala's is having problems logging onto SM it's something she has caused.  Lala's is in no way shape or form banned or on a time out nor has she ever been. 

IF she is having problems logging in it's likely user errors.  I did notice she attempted logged in as Lalasmom instead of Lala'smom.  Like I said, user error.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 27, 2009, 06:20:50 PM »

Janet - this is where much of the current problem lies.  People have tried recently to build Caps up as some all knowing person who succeeded in diverting scared monkeys from the cage.

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.   It was much the same as when ArubaGirl was here.  Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

For many months about a dozen or so of us retreated to Shango every night and tried, with the help of Caps, to decypher those codes.  Caps never came with a code.  We would ask Caps questions and he would go research things for us.  He would explain things to us, just as ArubaGirl had done.  Caps never claimed to be anyone special and he never claimed to have any speical knowledge of Natalee's case.  Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos.  We did explore many ponds on Aruba, as a group, as we were trying to find the dirt road with the star.  Eventually we settled on the Manserat Pond which also happened to be one of the important places Dave had explored.  Dave had not been aware that there was a pond and some other things nearby.  This was part of the basis for the pond being scanned.  If you have Dave's book, you can read the part about the Lion's Den.

Caps never made any attempt to disrupt the forum or divert attention from anything.  The small group of us worked on the Shango thread each night while the rest of SM posted on NAH and other places.  The rest of the SM monkeys had very little interest in what we were decyphering in Shango and I think there are some who probably thought that we were crazy.  Most SM members weren't at all interested in what we were doing.

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.  Caps was quietly working with a group of us over in Shango.  I know that I learned a lot about Aruba and things that go on there.  Caps produced a witness that has worked with Tim Miller and who was rejected by Hans Mos.  Does this makes sense if he was working with ALE?

Caps at one point posted his email and a number of people started communicating with him via email.  Some of the information that has been posted during the past 24 hours is actually information from private communications.  Caps arrived at SM at the time Persistence was starting the trip.  He is the one who bugged everyone enough to have to pond scanned.  He has produced the witness.  I really don't see how he has become labeled as a diversion from the cage.  Nobody was paying attention to the cage because we were all trusting those involved with Persistence.  Why would we have even needed a diversion?

Now, because Kyle claims that Caps is next to Dirty Hand and a few people seem to think that Caps is ALE, he is suddenly being bashed.  Caps is still a member of ScaredMonkeys and he is a member in good standing.  The things that have been said about him are just awful.  There is no proof that Caps is ALE except that his appearance on SM corresponds to Persistence events and he has a common last name.  Nobody has produced any proof that I have seen showing that Caps works for ALE or is an ALE operative.  I think it's been unfair to tie Caps to what occured with the Persistence.  I have always thought that people are innocent until proven guilty.  All that I have seen is a bunch of circumstantial stuff.  Now his personal information is being posted like some kind of a game.  Maybe it makes some people feel important to bash someone like Caps.  It's behavior that I never imagined that I would see on an SM Forum. 

There are many different opinions here on SM.  Why are people suddenly being accused of being ALE, worse than trolls, and as bad a Julia Renfro.  Where is the proof?  There is evidence of what happened on Persistence, but where is the evidence that Caps is an ALE diversion?

What am I not getting?

SS ... you were not a member of Scared Monkeys when CAPS began posting on the Natalee/Shango threads.

Did you have a CAPS connection prior to registering at Scared Monkeys.  You seem to have so much knowledge in regards to CAPS origins.

CAPS began posting in January, 2008 ... you did not register until in March, 2008.

Janet

I guess you are questioning my integrity.  No, I have had no connection to Caps prior to SM and I have never communicated with Caps off of the SM forum. I was posting on the Front Page for quite a while before I posted in the forum.  Caps was there.  Caps came to NAH and around February, he asked for the complete Shango/Simian posts.  By late February/early March Caps was posting on NAH and I was on NAH the night that Klaas asked him to take the information to the Shango thread.  I followed as did several others.  I have also gone back and read the original Shango threads several times and I am familiar with the information that is there.  Am I now being accused of being an ALE informant just like Destiny was?  If you don't agree with someone else, slander them and call them ALE.  I gave you, of all people, more credit than that. 

SS ... thank you for clarifying that you did not have a prior CAPS connection.

CAPS registered on December 21, 2007 and began posted on January 18, 2008.  SS ... you registered on March 3, 2008 and submitted your first post on March 14, 2008.

SS ... you began posting almost two month following CAPS first post.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 27, 2009, 06:20:54 PM »

My goodness, what has happened to this forum lately?

Every time I drop in to catch up people are at each other's throats! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 27, 2009, 06:21:57 PM »

LDSTLOU - If Lala's is having problems logging onto SM it's something she has caused.  Lala's is in no way shape or form banned or on a time out nor has she ever been. 

IF she is having problems logging in it's likely user errors.  I did notice she attempted logged in as Lalasmom instead of Lala'smom.  Like I said, user error.

Not sure why she can't get on but she has been trying. I will let her know it is something wrong with her computer, thanks Klaas.

My son is home from school because of a snow day and I am trying to keep him entertained so I have to come and go...and give him his turns on the computer..lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: January 27, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »

Hi None - I had a suggestion for ldstlou but it appears she has logged out already.

If Lalas is unable to access SM and she wishes to get her version of this story heard - could she email her explanation to ldstlou with permission to post the email here.  I am sure that would be acceptable if she included her permission to post within the body of the email.

Grrr, Nope not yet tib, enjoyin ya summer? *mumblin obscenities* lol

Hiya none Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: January 27, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Hi, Tibro....I have a feeling she'll be back to answer None and many other questions we haven't asked.

Klaas & MuffyBee, I'm back on our PC & can do the thread change. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »

But Kermit NEVER said the email lying about what Jug knew was sent to her but rather that it was "an email" only.  Kermit did not claim to be the one to whom the email was originally addressed.

I am stunned that anyone would lie about what a family member knew or said for ANY reason whatsoever.  There is no excuse for that at all.

And involving the family members of the missing in childish forum games is just beyond the pale.

Jug will not forever be pinned in the minds of many with knowing and being a part of solicitation for donations under questionable circumstances because of what this poster claimed he said when it was not true in the first place.

This is just a shame!  I am shocked.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

AND don't make me post the suckers cuz I will

Quick..get a plate...cuz somebody just got served...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #956 on: January 27, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »

ok 2NJ.... I'll watch 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: January 27, 2009, 06:27:04 PM »

Hi Seamonkey and A's Fever-

I'm not at anyone's throat A's, I only asked a question.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 27, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »

ok 2NJ.... I'll watch 

Oh No NuT.You comin for all the Glory!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »

Hi Seamonkey and A's Fever-

I'm not at anyone's throat A's, I only asked a question.

Hi None!

I didn't mean you or anyone specifically.  Just noticed that so many old posters are gone and now everyone seems tense and unhappy.  I've a lot of back reading to do I guess. . . but it's a shame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.