May 29, 2024, 04:23:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 222510 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: January 29, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

Carry on....I'll be back.  Going to rest my peepers for a bit. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

Very interesting stuff! BBL!God Bless tha Monkey's in the cage!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #722 on: January 29, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »

Goodnight jen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: January 29, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

meanwhile... back at underbelly control central..awaiting orders for the next shift change...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 29, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »

meanwhile... back at underbelly control central..awaiting orders for the next shift change...

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: January 29, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 29, 2009, 09:52:00 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

A friend from the Netherlands sent this to me:

Hans Mos says he is still investigating some details, but also admits that one has to come to a conclusion if there is sufficient motif to continue to investigate or not.

At this moment the OM and the police are still awaiting some investigative result, and still do not have a date to be able to tell at what day they will close the investigation against Joran vd Sloot, it is being looked into if the request to the public has resulted in information that is relevant for the case.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:53 PM »

I agree, but I think it is more like ALL of them instead of just "some". These are not bad people ( they want justice for Natalee - just like us). I think they have been horribly mislead.

Misled or not.  They cannot be given a free pass.  Bottom Line:  They are indirectly  participants in John Silvette's betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway.

I cannot comprehend the mentality.  All those who now upholding John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman or Tim Trahan would be taking an entirely different position if there had been a possibility that their loved one could have been in that trap/cage.  I believe condemnation would be where it was at if ... the opportunity to bring their loved one home may have been lost forever.

Janet

____

REMINDER:

THE PERSISTENCE DECEPTION - JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 29, 2009, 09:58:55 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 29, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

Hans Mos says he is still investigating some details, but also admits that one has to come to a conclusion if there is sufficient motif to continue to investigate or not.

At this moment the OM and the police are still awaiting some investigative result, and still do not have a date to be able to tell at what day they will close the investigation against Joran vd Sloot, it is being looked into if the request to the public has resulted in information that is relevant for the case.

Aruba ... do whatever you want.  One day there will be a day of reckoning.

Janet

+++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: January 29, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

This is no surprise, but still disappointing to read.  Sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 29, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.

Were you logged in?  Why the silence?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: January 29, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »

I just want the C&G folks to know that they are grasping
at straws.  They cannot stop the Monkeys, no matter how
hard they try.
The truth will prevail no matter how hard they try to twist it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 29, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »

hard they try.

Logic dictates!!

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #735 on: January 29, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

hard they try.

Logic dictates!!

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 29, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »

Hi San!!!

I have missed ya.

Janet

Hi Janet how are you.

I'm here reading along.

Were you logged in?  Why the silence?

Janet

Yes I am logged in.  I don't know why I'm quiet.  I guess that should be a good thing 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 29, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: January 29, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »

Hiya san Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 29, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »

Hiya san Smile

hiya Seamonkey 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.