June 03, 2024, 10:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 204454 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »

Bleachedblack.Do you copy and paste to GM from SM?

CnG too.

That's the ONLY reason for the gripes about the quote stacks, they're sooooo afraid they might have missed something!

It's ridiculous! 

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »

These quote stacks are another negative thing here lately in addition to the bashing. It sure would be great if Red would drop by and give us his opinion on this matter of "quote stacks".........he could get a great idea of forum use by reading oh maybe..the last 8 pages in the Natalee Case Discussion #800.

What's the deal here?  Are you, Lou and whoever trying to tell the rest of us we need to stop posting?  If so then I WANT to hear it from Klaas and Red NOW!

Now did I say anyone should quit posting? I was mentioning the useless waste of space that quote stacking game is. Read the pages of the thread I listed , and then we'll talk....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

BB - you seriously think Red cares about quote stacks? I don't even care about quote stacks until someone complains, then I only care BECAUSE someone complained.  I just scroll on by. 

Klaas last night was ridiculously bad.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2009, 06:42:59 PM »

CnG too.

That's the ONLY reason for the gripes about the quote stacks, they're sooooo afraid they might have missed something!

It's ridiculous!

jmo

Of course it is.  It was just good natured fun here.....but we weren't copy and pastin'

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »

I personally feel that anyone thinking they need to dictate to a forum owner/host about to do's and not to do's with their forum and/or the need to dictate to its members what to post and what not to post- ought to think before they type.

Here is a rule of thumb I use when posting on someone else's forum:

How would I feel if someone came into my home and dictated to me how it should be run?

How would my family members feel if someone came into our home and told them how to behave in it?

Graciousness and respect are what is called for - not attacks, insinuations or hostility.

And if those actions are beyond a person's feelings and/or capabilities - then don't come over.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »

BB - you seriously think Red cares about quote stacks? I don't even care about quote stacks until someone complains, then I only care BECAUSE someone complained.  I just scroll on by. 

Klaas last night was ridiculously bad.

And what exactly is that to YOU?  How is it any of YOUR business?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2009, 06:44:36 PM »

I personally feel that anyone thinking they need to dictate to a forum owner/host about to do's and not to do's with their forum and/or the need to dictate to its members what to post and what not to post- ought to think before they type.

How would I feel if someone came into my home and dictated to me how it should be run?

How would my family members feel if someone came into our home and told them how to behave in it?

Graciousness and respect are what is called for - not attacks, insinuations or hostility.

And if those actions are beyond a person's feelings and/or capabilities - then don't come over.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2009, 06:46:19 PM »

CnG too.
Magnolia are you saying I am a member at CnG? Are you as sure about this as you seemed to be about the Ldstlou?Ldstlala comment? If you are so sure of this you best do some more INVESTIGATING!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »

I'm jumping head first on this bandwagon!Hope that's OK Jen...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2009, 06:48:42 PM »

BUMP

Care to share what it's all about?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2009, 06:48:46 PM »

I'm jumping head first on this bandwagon!Hope that's OK Jen...

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »

These quote stacks are another negative thing here lately in addition to the bashing. It sure would be great if Red would drop by and give us his opinion on this matter of "quote stacks".........he could get a great idea of forum use by reading oh maybe..the last 8 pages in the Natalee Case Discussion #800.

What's the deal here?  Are you, Lou and whoever trying to tell the rest of us we need to stop posting?  If so then I WANT to hear it from Klaas and Red NOW!

Not sure if you know or if it matters Blue Moon.LdSTlou just had a welcoming party at the forum that Bleachedblack tends to frequent.Which is also frequented by Lala's,Yapperz,Casa,as well as MuminOhio.Does it mean anything?I don't know.That's for you to decide...

Ahhh you are so right....BUT WHAT DID MY POST IN SAID THREAD STATE? Count the posts.......check the members.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »

BUMP

Rarely. Sometimes they are my own posts. Sometimes ie today they will be news articles or pictures. Today however is an exception. I posted 2 bashing posts of Nonesuch as examples as to why I think her membership should be removed.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

In order for me to care or be at all concerned with what somebody thinks of this forum, I would first have to respect that person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »

I am not an investigator.....remember, I just knit.
Why is it that nobody wants to admit to being a member at CnG?
You seem lately to be against everything that goes on here on the Natalee forum.
I can't figure why you even come here if it is so offensive to you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »

In order for me to care or be at all concerned with what somebody thinks of this forum, I would first have to respect that person.

Anna I have not mentioned you in any of this. I have never until recently even posted directly to you. There was recently a long absence her on your part after first being given a 30 day timeout and then following which it appears you elected to stay at BFN for a fair number of months.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

Anna I have not mentioned you in any of this. I have never until recently even posted directly to you. There was recently a long absence her on your part after first being given a 30 day timeout and then following which it appears you elected to stay at BFN for a fair number of months.

And your point is?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »

BUMP

Rarely. Sometimes they are my own posts. Sometimes ie today they will be news articles or pictures. Today however is an exception. I posted 2 bashing posts of Nonesuch as examples as to why I think her membership should be removed.

So, likewise, do you think your membership should be removed from here for your coming here and trying to stir things up? Is that the reason you are really here today?

Seems you are leading a charge against Nonesuche for things she is posting that YOU don't approve of? Just exactly WHO do you think YOU are? Feeling kind of self important, aren't you?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

I am not an investigator.....remember, I just knit.
Why is it that nobody wants to admit to being a member at CnG?
You seem lately to be against everything that goes on here on the Natalee forum.
I can't figure why you even come here if it is so offensive to you.

Can I assume this post not specifically directed at anyone is really for my benefit?

I am not a member at CnG.

I would admit it if i were.I have nothing to hide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.