June 01, 2024, 10:51:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343352 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1760 on: June 18, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

Uh oh! No Rose has gotten one of her "predictions." 

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   
I've been on the record for a long time that I don't believe this will go to trial. I want a trial also, I want to see the evidence, I want to see Cindy and George squirm on the witness stand.
Also they can't have casey settle for a plea deal if none is offered.Besides....even if the prosecution offered her a plea deal that late in the game and casey took it,she would have to admit guilt right?

I'm wondering if the "strategic move" LKB keeps accusing the prosecution of, is that they put the death penalty back on the table to be the only point of plea bargain? Maybe the prosecution would take it off in exchange for a life sentence?
Ahh,I think the prosecution should offer up the death penalty as a plea....good thought CBB.They could offer it and tell the defense it's a one time deal....take it now or lose it and lose your skanky client to death.
Bet that would wake the defense up real quick.
   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: June 18, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »

Ahh,I think the prosecution should offer up the death penalty as a plea....good thought CBB.They could offer it and tell the defense it's a one time deal....take it now or lose it and lose your skanky client to death.
Bet that would wake the defense up real quick

but if they were to take the plea deal then ALL those money hungry lawyers would miss out on 8 months of trial money, so i dont think they would take a plea deal
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: June 18, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

but if they were to take the plea deal then ALL those money hungry lawyers would miss out on 8 months of trial money, so i dont think they would take a plea deal
Me either. They would advise Casey not to take the deal because they are going to get her off. "Casey, look deeply, deeply into my loving eyes." says Bozo.  "Ok, my love, I will do what you say. I trust you!" says Skanky fluttering her eyelids with a little knowing smile.  Yuck!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1763 on: June 18, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »

I don't see the defense counting on getting actual monies anyway.....they just want the fame and exposure to try and gain monies.I really can't see the prosecution going along with a loooooooong wait(to benefit the defense)before they offer a deal but who knows....apparently things move as slow as mollasses in Florida  

Karma Is Coming

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1764 on: June 18, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

I agree Blink, it didn't stop them from having a nice meal, the day the remains were found, and it isn't going to stop them from having a nice meal when the autopsy report comes out.

Nor did it stop them from taking crosses & destroying rosaries at the very sight they claim they cant stand the sight of...we could go on and on

I have to remind myself every day  an angelic monkey the truth will prevail & justice will be served

Yes Capp I need to remind myself everyday too - thanks for the reminder and I love your new Avi.   

Tks Mission!  My hubbie says thank God we dont live in Florida, Id be putting together a defense fund after you get done with these scum & the world would witness the lil spitfire Im married to...said with love so he said

You go Capp - although you may not be in Fla - I am glad you are here with all of your tenacity and spitfire.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1765 on: June 18, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »

Me either. They would advise Casey not to take the deal because they are going to get her off. "Casey, look deeply, deeply into my loving eyes." says Bozo.  "Ok, my love, I will do what you say. I trust you!" says Skanky fluttering her eyelids with a little knowing smile.  Yuck!!
OK....that just made me......throwup a little 

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1766 on: June 18, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html     I thought the reason the Anthonys didn't want the autopsy report released was because of great anguish, seems that has now changed into another reason. They can't keep anything straight.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: June 18, 2009, 01:03:39 PM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

That her clothes don't fit anymore?   

Good morning Monkeys.  I'm still catching up on posts.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: June 18, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »

Now Conway doesn't want the report made public, because he wants the medical examiner to explain it. I don't need the medical examiner to explain it Brad, what a bunch of bull. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: June 18, 2009, 01:10:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html     I thought the reason the Anthonys didn't want the autopsy report released was because of great anguish, seems that has now changed into another reason. They can't keep anything straight.
You know, It just dawned on me that Strickland stayed that release even though the POA he references was not attatched as an Exhibit, wth?
B
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1770 on: June 18, 2009, 01:12:40 PM »

Exactly, Jesse! I really do think it's a chess game we're watching and both sides aren't 100% comfortable, IMO. The Death Penalty upped the ante.

The prosecution has a really strong case. IMO one of the weaker links is proving that Caylee was deliberatly, with forethought, murdered by Casey. They have no forensics showing the way she died, and I wish they did. They do have Casey's computer searches that lend themselves toward premeditation, but the actually circumstances surrounding Caylee's death are still unknown. The prosecution will have to rely on a jury's common sense and circumstancial evidence  on this point. That could be a sticking point for an individual juror knowing Casey's life depended on that. . On the other hand, the defense will get a lot of fame from a big trial, but they've got to know they could very well be sending Casey to her death since the prosecution put it back on the table. Jail is one thing, but death is another.

It's a game of chicken, IMO.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: June 18, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

I thought it was because it would cause them great anguish!!! Now they don't want the media to EXPLOIT IT until a medical examiner can explain it. Dr G explains it in 36 pages. How much more do they want??? Usually an autopsy report is only two or three pages long.

Throw something at the wall Conman, and see what will stick! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 18, 2009, 01:14:04 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

Uh oh! No Rose has gotten one of her "predictions." 

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   
I've been on the record for a long time that I don't believe this will go to trial. I want a trial also, I want to see the evidence, I want to see Cindy and George squirm on the witness stand.
Also they can't have casey settle for a plea deal if none is offered.Besides....even if the prosecution offered her a plea deal that late in the game and casey took it,she would have to admit guilt right?

I'm wondering if the "strategic move" LKB keeps accusing the prosecution of, is that they put the death penalty back on the table to be the only point of plea bargain? Maybe the prosecution would take it off in exchange for a life sentence?

That is exactly what Lyon is alleging as "tactical" yes.

Yup, they can argue that until they are blue in the face, bottom line the case has met at least two of the State statute criteria set in order to seek the DP.   Had they not found sweet child with her mouth wrapped in duct tape around her head & a heart shaped sticker that was once affixated on it to add to the evidence found in Casey's trunk as well as connected to the Anthony home...maybe just maybe someone would buy their "tactical" accusation.   Nope, not even Spartacus the Wilderbeast will surpass that burden to get it reduced, she's not in koolaid land where she enjoys pushing her agenda against the death penalty no matter the heinous severity of crimes committed by the monsters she defends.   The only way it is may be reduced to a life sentence is if the State considers accepting a guilty plea from Casey, they do not have to & at this point in time I doubt very highly they will consider that now.   The moment the defense were to ever go to them and say "let's talk" they would know they have a slam dunk,  as if they don't know already 

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: June 18, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

[/quote]
Bet that would wake the defense up real quick.
   Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

I do not want to see skanky get any deals...at all.....look at all the lives she has ruined...all the money being wasted on her lazy slorish self....let her die or stay in jail forever.  Also while in jail they need to make her work and get off of her lazy AZZ...she needs to be scrubbing toilets and floors and washing all the greasy pots, pans and trays in the kitchen with no air conditioning...then she can sweat and stink so bad she will not be able to stand her own stench!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1774 on: June 18, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »

I want to see a Trial......

a conviction ....

and.......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: June 18, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

I thought it was because it would cause them great anguish!!! Now they don't want the media to EXPLOIT IT until a medical examiner can explain it. Dr G explains it in 36 pages. How much more do they want??? Usually an autopsy report is only two or three pages long.

Throw something at the wall Conman, and see what will stick! 

Ummm....hellooooo Conman a 36-page autopsy report IS an explanation based on forensic evidence & factual circumstances in the case, dipsnit!

DOLCE!!!  TWO WORDS -- EPIC FAIL!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: June 18, 2009, 01:22:53 PM »

a conviction ....

and.......

Is that ole Sparky? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: June 18, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

a conviction ....

and.......

A picture is worth a thousand words!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 18, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

You know, It just dawned on me that Strickland stayed that release even though the POA he references was not attatched as an Exhibit, wth?
B
Could you explain what you mean, I'm confused, thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: June 18, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

I could see them trying that,oh mystic one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.