May 23, 2024, 03:45:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211755 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 08, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »

In what we know, which to be honest is nothing more then what we knew a few hours ago. Obvious there was probably cause since the judge ok"ed it. There is still reasonable doubt in my opinion. Terri trying to off kaine doesn't prove she took Kyron. If true, it shows she has the capability to plan something as horrible as killing another human being but doesn't prove she had Kyron killed or kidnapped.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 08, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »

*snipped*

RO:

The order requires Terri Horman to stay more than 500 feet from her husband or daughter, and not go to the Skyline School or Kaine's Intel office or his gym, The Edge in Beaverton.

We know why she was banned from her gym now.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

LOL. yep, no missing son is gonna cause Mister Kaine to miss a workout.

It's all about priorities yanno.

Rob you took the words right out of my mouth, lol.

I don't see it at all like you guys do but everyone views things different ways.

I don't know if it's true, but I read somewhere that the gym was set up as a command center of some sort early on. Could be why they both went to the gym too.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 08, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »

Hi fellow Monkeys I do not post much but follow along with you all the time.  I think this guy Mike looks drugged, stoned, drunk or something.  He screams to me KOOK KOOK KOOK...  My prayer is for Kyron to be found and brought home and justice served.
Hi SSR!

Good to see you!

I think this guy Mike is stoned.

I think he is a kook. They are a dime a dozen on the Internet.

I also think he has absolutely zilch to do with this case.

JMO.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 08, 2010, 05:11:43 PM »

I find Terri's attorney's strategy interesting. Let the LE prattle on and make fools of themselves for a little while, and then if they come up with something to actually charge her use that first media statement when it will have it's biggest impact. Too many media statements sometimes have folks yawning.

In most of the cases we follow - the person who is suspected of lawyering up has that lawyer make a statement on their behalf and we all scream - LIAR! LOL

LE continues to shape public opinion in this case, and that's ok. But I want to hear the other side too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 08, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Portland boy’s disappearance stirs memories of ’78 abduction
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The Gresham Outlook, Jun 8, 2010, Updated Jun 9, 2010

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

I could see this happening easily.

Hi, how are you?

I'm fine.

Can I ask you for a little help carrying a few things in for the science fair?

Sure.

And there you have it. It's not that far out of the realm of possibility.

I think it is out of the realm of what Kyron would do..other children maybe..Kyron..no.

He is very timid.  He does not leave his bedroom in the morning withut someone telling him it's okay to get out of bed. 

He is not going to talk to a stranger in a hallway.  He would have bolted back into the classroom. He is not an outgoing personality.

His family has repeatedly told us this information.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:18 PM »

Hi Wyks---I miss your margarita drinking monkey.  We could all use one or three.  Put them all in one room and let them duke it out?  Best idea yet.

lol.. me too, Babybear!  I miss all our avi's.  Hopefully soon we'll have em all back as well as our smilies too.  Looking forward to the new server. 

And yeah, I'd pay to watch a go-round with all of em in one room.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #806 on: July 08, 2010, 05:21:31 PM »

One of the Monkeys earlier had posted about the Stacie Wilmoth case that happened 30 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Wyks who posted it and even found the 1978 newspaper article about it. I found another article this morning in regard to it that I don't think has been posted yet.  It gives more details on that abduction.

<snipped>
Portland boy’s disappearance stirs memories of ’78 abduction
Second-grader taken from West Gresham School was found, went on to become mother of two
By Sharon Nesbit

The Gresham Outlook, Jun 8, 2010, Updated Jun 9, 2010

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

What if a stranger saw Kyron in the hall walking toward his class after Terri said good by and lured Kyron in the same way that this girl was lured.  In her case the perp got away with it, it worked.  What if that is the case here?  Could this be the reason Khristian may be apart of the investigation in Multanomah County?

I could see this happening easily.

Hi, how are you?

I'm fine.

Can I ask you for a little help carrying a few things in for the science fair?

Sure.

And there you have it. It's not that far out of the realm of possibility.

I think it is out of the realm of what Kyron would do..other children maybe..Kyron..no.

He is very timid.  He does not leave his bedroom in the morning withut someone telling him it's okay to get out of bed. 

He is not going to talk to a stranger in a hallway.  He would have bolted back into the classroom. He is not an outgoing personality.

His family has repeatedly told us this information.
I didn't know that he was so timid he doesn't leave the bedroom without someone telling him it's okay in the morning.  This statement, all by itself, is very troublesome to me.  Who's rules were those?  No child should be so afraid in his/her own home.  I keep thinking he was noisy, maybe had trouble focusing, and could have been acting act on purpose.  What was bothering him?  I admit I came into this case a little late, so maybe this is old news to everyone else.  Has it been stated whether he has any known (diagnosed) learning or behavioral challenges?

what child won't come out of their own bedroom in the morning unless a.) their parent/s have a strict rule they are NOT to do so // or b.) they've had some sort of trauma which makes them unlike most children their age.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: July 08, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »

BBM - eggzactly.

There are lots and lots of cases where the husband or wife then killed the spouse after a RO. They are useless in most cases. Not only that - but the spouses themselves often violate them and hook back up.

A piece of paper is not going to stop a knife attack. If someone wants someone else dead badly enough - they will find the means. Prohibiting Terri from a firearm is not the be all end all. Looks like she didn't even own any according to Kaine - so I guess that could be interpreted as a lil extra slap at her character.

I'm surprised he didn't claim she doesn't fold the clothes with crisp edges.

lol.. hang all his shirts facing the same way, top 2 buttons buttoned, in alphabetical order by color, and of course, in seperate categories by season/work/leisure.  Smile  I was married to one of those.  Was .. being the definitive word. 

I agree with what you've said about TRO's.  Been there.  Was told after it was served, after it was violated the first time, that it's not worth anymore than the paper it's printed on.  The reality is, ya call 911, they say ok, thanks for letting us know.  It's basically a matter of being the way to tally in court.. count 1, count 2, count 3, and etc. for each violation.  Doesn't stop a knife, as you've mentioned.  Yet necessary for the gov't paperwork and all.  Doesn't count as a violation if, let's say, the two happen to meet up in a place not specifically mentioned in the TRO.  Such as church.  If that's not mentioned, the one can come in and grab the kids etc, and it's not considered a violation against the TRO.  Gotta keep that in mind and name every single place, including the local McD's and Walmart etc. 

Interesting in this case that it's against a woman rather than the man.

And this one an exparte TRO, and he gets the baby.  Wonder what would have happened had Terri tried the TRO route before Kaine did, rather than what she may have done instead? 

Others have said they wondered why this allowed him to take the baby and leave their home, rather than having her kicked to the curb?  My thoughts on that is so that, if his having a gf rumor is true, gave Kaine LEs blessings on exit stage left, with baby, straight into the arms of a possible waiting new love.  How very convenient for him, eh?  The poor suffering man. 

And the kicker for me is..... it's all based on hearsay.  Terri didn't even get a chance in court to say her side of things. 

Pretty much the reverse of the way men are usually treated with TROs.  Hmmmm.. Cuz we know the first one who gets the TRO always speaks the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin but the truth.  Razz

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #808 on: July 08, 2010, 05:44:37 PM »

WHOSE (self edit) not who's
sorry, brain fart - then I got kicked out of the cage
must have been a stinky one Wink
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 08, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »

Haha@Rob  crisp edges.
There are lots and lots of cases where the husband or wife then killed the spouse after a RO. They are useless in most cases. Not only that - but the spouses themselves often violate them and hook back up.
 My X drove right to my house one hour after I got one on his butt and called 20 times
They did nothing they  did take all his guns away after they served him.

A piece of paper is not going to stop a knife attack. Your right If someone wants someone else dead badly enough - they will find the means. YES Prohibiting Terri from a firearm is not the be all end all. Looks like she didn't even own any according to Kaine - so I guess that could be interpreted as a lil extra slap at her character.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 08, 2010, 05:54:48 PM »

On July 8, 2010 ... Kaine's written words ... when he applied for a RO against his wife ... claimed that LE had provided him with probably cause to believe that:

1.  Terri was involved in a plot to have him murdered.
2.  Terri was involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

The judge must have been afforded backup from LE affirming the validity of Kaine's words prior to signing off on the RO.

I cannot comprehend why Terri Horman not been apprehended and charged with both counts.

Janet

++++++++

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 1:01 PM

A Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

As much as I do not believe that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance I also believe that the judge made the right decision in erring on the sie of caution, given the allegations against her. jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: July 08, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »

I surely hope this was not worded that way, because if it isn't this is unusual. Can someone find this quoted from a source? Was this from Desiree or Terri?
Had enough rumors, only care about direct quotes.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: July 08, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »

I wonder if the fact that they didn't spell the last names right, have any bearing on the legality of this document?? 

In the matter of the marriage of:

Horton, Kaine Andrew

Petitioner(s)

and

Horton, Terri Lynn Moulton

Respondents(s).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34071571/Kaine-Horman-s-restraining-order-request

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 08, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »

I wonder if the fact that they didn't spell the last names right, have any bearing on the legality of this document?? 

Horton, Kaine Andrew

Petitioner(s)

and

Respondents(s).

I haven't seen the document yet. Wow that's interesting!
What does that mean?
And I too am curious if that has any legal weight at all considering the mis spelling of the last name.
Was that done intentionally?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: July 08, 2010, 06:16:37 PM »

Rumor has it..............

In the Oregonlive comments sections, the Phyliss that Kaine is supposedly having an affair with, who he supposedly has been living with off and on for awhile, and supposedly fulltime after officially moving out on the 26th... who he supposedly works with at Intel...  is supposedly pregnant with Kaine's baby.   Once the divorce is final, Kaine will supposedly have live-in help with Kiara (and Kyron, if he's found alive and returned to him). 

If any/all of that is true, especially another baby, couldn't that cause Terri to suddenly up and go bat-chit crazy mad as a wet hen?  Would me.   

And likely dejavu for Desiree.  Who might go a lil bat-chit crazy of her own.  Perhaps trying for custody of Kyron in a round about way (like stealing him?) so yet another woman wouldn't be raising him? 

Just some food for thought.  Some rumors do have a way of being true. 
Guess time will tell on this one. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #815 on: July 08, 2010, 06:16:56 PM »

WHOSE (self edit) not who's
sorry, brain fart - then I got kicked out of the cage
must have been a stinky one Wink
He is very timid.  He does not leave his bedroom in the morning withut someone telling him it's okay to get out of bed.  What kid does that? I never, ever heard of such a thing. You really do have to wonder about that, wonder if he did that at his mom and step dad's house also. Sounds like this poor child was afraid of a lot of things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 08, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »

Horton, Kaine Andrew

Petitioner(s)

and

Respondents(s).

Oh, geez didn't even notice that, you would think they would get the last name spelled correctly.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 08, 2010, 06:19:09 PM »

Horton, Kaine Andrew

Petitioner(s)

and

Respondents(s).

I haven't seen the document yet. Wow that's interesting!
What does that mean?
And I too am curious if that has any legal weight at all considering the mis spelling of the last name.
Was that done intentionally?

Even Kyron's last name is misspelled.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: July 08, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »

In the Oregonlive comments sections, the Phyliss that Kaine is supposedly having an affair with, who he supposedly has been living with off and on for awhile, and supposedly fulltime after officially moving out on the 26th... who he supposedly works with at Intel...  is supposedly pregnant with Kaine's baby.   Once the divorce is final, Kaine will supposedly have live-in help with Kiara (and Kyron, if he's found alive and returned to him). 

If any/all of that is true, especially another baby, couldn't that cause Terri to suddenly up and go bat-chit crazy mad as a wet hen?  Would me.   

And likely dejavu for Desiree.  Who might go a lil bat-chit crazy of her own.  Perhaps trying for custody of Kyron in a round about way (like stealing him?) so yet another woman wouldn't be raising him? 

OMG, what a mess if true. Supposedly living with off and on, your kidding, he is married, has a home, in his name only, which, I'm sorry, find that odd, and is what, going back and forth playing house? If true, I can see how that would set a person off, and of course not condoning anything Terri has done, but that would make any woman go a little crazy. And pregnant to boot, I really guess a lot of people don't know about birth control?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 08, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

I read the same thing her name is Pam.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.