May 29, 2024, 05:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 262925 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2008, 12:30:53 AM »

That funeral thing looks phony to me. As I recall, we went over every single death on the island during those first few weeks. I don't remember this one.

There was another death on that day, I googled th ename and it was listed in the archives of SM.

http://www.mementomori.net/05138.html
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »

Wonder if Natalee's body was put in his coffin or if he was cremated by our friend, or Rene.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2008, 12:34:12 AM »

Wonder if Natalee's body was put in his coffin or if he was cremated by our friend, or Rene.

My initital reaction was that such a cold calculating manuever could not possible be in the cards....then I remembered the evil we are facing.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2008, 12:37:59 AM »

I do know that it is a joke.
That face is just too funny !!! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »

In defense of Capslockwizard.    I'm confused, so feel the need to speak up for Caps.  Several are questioning this poster, but this is a Dutch poster and has been a big help.  When he/she says 'WE',  they stand with us and want to help from a Dutch standpoint.   So I'm not sure how anybody got confused with his/her post?...   After reading Caps posts for a little while now,  I totaly understood what they were saying..   I am TOTALLY grateful for our new dutch friends!  And all the new Monkeys!   WELCOME TO ALL! Wink

my 2 cents...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 15, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »

I do know that it is a joke.
That face is just too funny !!! 

Well, let's give credit where credit is due.  RU deals with a lot of creativity.  Have you ever seen as many designer lies in your life?  Why, if you asked where Glenda is, you might hear something like, "After hearing the psychics, she has gone out and rented a backhoe...."

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 15, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »

For as good and noble of a job as Peter DeVries has done, his efforts may fall to the wayside........THIS TIME.

His efforts will be portrayed as him "acting too hasty." Everyone will blame him for not waiting long enough, allowing the taping to go on more months. Patrick was bullshitting by saying that he had to stop the taping because it wore too much on his conscience.

Joran may partially learn his lesson to never speak of the disappearance unless to Paulus.

Meant to add: Highly possible Joran was tipped off at a certain point. Would not be hard to believe, considering some of the other aspects of this case.

someone mentioned that Patrick went to Croes first  so there was an awareness of Patrick.  Joran could have played Patrick because he was told that Patrick was trying to sell information,  Once again  the truth  is blocked.  There is so much we do not know regarding what the real business that is conducted in Holland and on the islands...it is not about Natalee nor Joran, it is about covering the network of individuals who have lots to lose.  When sm showed the relatives of Paulus Maximus and their occupations ..... what is there to say...layers of layers of connections..again,  we do not know the real business conducted.  Who knows, maybe they are getting sick of Joran too, and he may be signed into rehab  by his family or meet with some mishap.  No Joran, no more questions    I do not know the politics in Aruba and the other islands related to Holland,   someone earlier this week  mentioned  Chavez having an interest in the islands.   The islands offer lots of potential for business other than tourism.   If everyone is focused on tourism, they do not "see" what is really going on in paradise.  I do believe we will find out what happened to Natalee.  remember how the Kennedy's relative was tried 20 years after a murder in New England...God still is in charge and  truth will prevail.  I am for Natalee.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 15, 2008, 12:47:43 AM »

Who did Anita get the tip from? And why did she say the girl had been found and why was it printed in the newspaper 3 days later that way?
------------------------------

Saturday June 4th 2005 (Jorans Book)

On a certain moment the mobile phone of Joran's mother ringed. She
stood up and went outside.
After a while she came back and said that she had heard from a friend
that they had found the girl.

She asked Joran's father to call Van Der Straaten and verify this.
Joran's father called Van Der Straaten, but he did not answer his phone.

Then we have this article that says Natalee was dead but later said the story was wrong it was a 16 year old boy who died drowning(seizure)not Natalee on the north shore. Error in reporting? Does that look like the north shore of Aruba?
http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html

--------------------------------------
#2. I saw that stuff on Michelle-blogspot. That is just too weird. How did he die ?
——————————————-
A confidential source came forward with some interesting information. The source specifically stated:
“There was a teenage boy, 17, who saw Joran and Natalee at the lighthouse that night. Joran paid this boy not to say anything. He has curly hair and dark skin.”
Kerwin Anthony Orville Goijla
13 Aug 1988 - 04 Jun 2005
After some research, you will see that this boy, aged 17, died 4 days after Natalee went missing. Age 17. Curly hair. Dark skin.
Coincidence? His cause of death has not been listed. Murder? Suicide? Accident? Did this young boy know something?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:51:45 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: February 15, 2008, 12:51:21 AM »

In defense of Capslockwizard.   

I'm sorry if my question was offensive.  I vividly remember "helpful"  posters in the past that I questioned (Tito was one) who ultimately fell from Monkey grace due to comments made.  It's just that when one has the temerity to suggest that all that's necessary is for Dave to hop down to Aruba and retrieve Natalee's body, and he/she "has it all arranged this time" it seems to me that this individual actually might have information we've all been seeking for THREE years.  If so, I proudly stand by my question.  I merely asked for a clarification on the post, rightfully so, IMO.  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 15, 2008, 12:57:30 AM »

I'm sorry if my question was offensive.  I vividly remember "helpful"  posters in the past that I questioned (Tito was one) who ultimately fell from Monkey grace due to comments made.  It's just that when one has the temerity to suggest that all that's necessary is for Dave to hop down to Aruba and retrieve Natalee's body, and he/she "has it all arranged this time" it seems to me that this individual actually might have information we've all been seeking for THREE years.  If so, I proudly stand by my question.  I merely asked for a clarification on the post, rightfully so, IMO.  

SouthGeorgiaGirl - first off good to see you!  I'm sure Capslock wasn't upset by your post.  What Capslock means is that he has a very good theory on where Natalee's body might be on land. 
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »

That funeral thing looks phony to me. As I recall, we went over every single death on the island during those first few weeks. I don't remember this one.

I do. I have them saved and it was always there.

I'll take your word for it. The only deaths I remember were not in this age group, but it was a long time ago. I guess I've forgotten.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2008, 12:59:19 AM »

No, no need to be sorry, and you did not offend me. Wink   It's good we question, discuss and debate and you did the right thing.  I think my fear lies in the 'lost in translation' at times, not wanting to offend the dutch posters who appear to be helping in there own way.  We need them now and I don't want to isolate them.   No doubt, we've had some from Aruba who had us all looking like fools in our belief of them in the beginning.  I am trying to remain optimistice in the Dutch posters from the Netherlands who see Aruba as a thorn in there side.

So all is good? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2008, 01:00:09 AM »

******* - good point, I hadn't read the AweMainta date.  Guess they forgot to send the "coverup the crime" memo to AwMainta on time?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2008, 01:01:08 AM »

Caps:

You here man? Does that pic in Awewainta look like the North shore? I have pics from June 6th when they found the VCB shirt in the colony area(South) and it looks like that same area.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:05:45 AM by Observer » Logged

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: February 15, 2008, 01:02:44 AM »

Caps is an okay person. I suggest we be patient just this once.  I know this because he's toughed it out in the Shango thread with me asking a dozen questions and challenging him every step of the way. Even when I laughed at him...he kept on going and going.  Maybe he's the energizer bunny in disguise? 

Hugs to Nemo.  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 15, 2008, 01:04:17 AM »

******* - good point, I hadn't read the AweMainta date.  Guess they forgot to send the "coverup the crime" memo to AwMainta on time?
Somethin fishy with that Klaas! It bothered me the first time I saw that article,even more fishy is Anita's friend telling her it was Natalee and then Awemainta saying the same.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 15, 2008, 01:04:34 AM »

Nite Lala's
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: February 15, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

I'm sorry if my question was offensive.  I vividly remember "helpful"  posters in the past that I questioned (Tito was one) who ultimately fell from Monkey grace due to comments made.  It's just that when one has the temerity to suggest that all that's necessary is for Dave to hop down to Aruba and retrieve Natalee's body, and he/she "has it all arranged this time" it seems to me that this individual actually might have information we've all been seeking for THREE years.  If so, I proudly stand by my question.  I merely asked for a clarification on the post, rightfully so, IMO. 

I totally understand and it is difficult for anyone who has not followed the someone esoteric postings by CapsLock, to follow them.  They do seem almost phantom at times, and although I am sure CapsLock is doing great work, I personally understand your wanting to know, same as BlueBob wanting to know as well.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 15, 2008, 01:06:34 AM »

Caps is an okay person. I suggest we be patient just this once.  I know this because he's toughed it out in the Shango thread with me asking a dozen questions and challenging him every step of the way. Even when I laughed at him...he kept on going and going.  Maybe he's the energizer bunny in disguise? 

Hugs to Nemo.  Wink

You guys crack me up sometimes!  Where do you come up with these good one-liners?!   What would I do without you all and your humor.     I wub you all!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 15, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »

I do. I have them saved and it was always there.

I'll take your word for it. The only deaths I remember were not in this age group, but it was a long time ago. I guess I've forgotten.

There were several young people who died around that time, within the month.  I did the statistics and ratios of deaths under 50 in Aruba to deaths under 50 in my city (which approximate each other in size and population) and found it staggeringly high for their population when compared to ours.  We had 2 deaths under 50 in that same time frame, one of which was a death from leukemia and the other was an accident where kids were driving back from the beach after post-graduation celebration, were hit by a truck and one was killed near the Florida-Alabama line but I was taking the stats from the local funeral home/newspaper obit section. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.