May 29, 2024, 02:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 262897 times)
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: February 15, 2008, 04:43:32 PM »

O,, so no re-arrest because the evidence in the secretly recorded tapes are "inconsistent" with other evidence....

AAAAHHHHHHHHGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should call Urine Van Grr Poop "The Teflon Murderer"!!!!!!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »

does anyone know the call in number for the nancy grace show, I can't find it or the time to try to call into the show?

Can someone help me?
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: February 15, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »

URINE VAN OF POOP should rot a horrible death in hell
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: February 15, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »

it was on TV just now that Beth has asked mr. Moskowitz (one of the best) in Hlland, to see if they can start a civil suit against Joran.

Harm Brouwer talked today in the newspaper and on television about renewal of the justice system.
this is result of the de vries tapes.

also de vries is attacked, on tv attorneys as well as brouwer said he did obstruckt justice by broadcasting the joran tapes without delevering new evidence. its playing the public, they said
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #864 on: February 15, 2008, 04:48:04 PM »

OLDFART!! I see you out there lurking!  Get in here and post again.  I miss you!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 15, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »

Just on Fox.  O'Reilly will be covering "Joran getting away with Murder"  tonight!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

does anyone know the call in number for the nancy grace show, I can't find it or the time to try to call into the show?

Can someone help me?

I don't see it on her website but I think she gives the number durring the show.  There is an email link (contact us) down on the bottom right of the website:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: February 15, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »

it was on TV just now that Beth has asked mr. Moskowitz (one of the best) in Hlland, to see if they can start a civil suit against Joran.

Harm Brouwer talked today in the newspaper and on television about renewal of the justice system.

also de vries is attacked, on tv attorneys as well as brouwer said he did obstruckt justice by broadcasting the joran tapes without delevering new evidence. its playing the public, they said

Thanks Imnoangel!  I certainly hope the public isn't buying into the attacks!  They saw for themselves! He gave the tapes to Mos before airing.  Don't you think Mos would have asked him to hold on a bit, if HE felt it was obstructing justice?
Go Beth! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 15, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »

Wow, that would be good.  Yes I see DeVries is taking some heat.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 15, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »

Can someone help me?

I don't see it on her website but I think she gives the number durring the show.  There is an email link (contact us) down on the bottom right of the website:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I posted it several days ago.  It flashes on the bottom right of the screen.  It was either 866 or 877-NANCY01.  I'd have to go find my post

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: February 15, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »

OT,  but just on Fox.  The guy who shot up NIU yesterday, purchased gun accessories from the same website as VTech killer!   Why in God's name would we be allowed to sell this stuff on the internet?   They can't do background checks. 

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 15, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »

Please I want to call in and ask about going from "homicide" (security guards)with evidence, to a "disappearance" with "no clues."

And why the beach story could not have happened, at all.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 15, 2008, 05:00:42 PM »

I wonder how long it will take the Sloots to begin a lawsuit against Devries for defamation of character...

Defamation..
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions.

I'd laugh but well,stranger things have happened...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 15, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »

or I was going to be more concise:

Are blacks allowed to use the no body, no crime defense in Aruba?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 15, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »

Can someone help me?

"Nancy Grace" is television's only justice themed/interview/debate show, ... call "Nancy Grace" at 1-888-GRACE-01 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 15, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »

Rudy Croes holds no sway over van der straaten, dompig or Janssen. I believe he is doing exactly that, he's told Paulus to take responsibility or leave the island.

The Dutch Aruba tension is flaring.

Mos is in charge, but he's an outsider. This is the tacit plea bargain. Either Paulus admits what he's done, or leave.

Frank ... I do believe that we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

It is my understanding (correct me if I am wrong) that Rudy Croes is the Minister of Justice and ... Dennis Jacobs, Jan vander Straaten and Gerold Dompig were under his watch in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Nevertheless ... it was the office of Rudy Croes that made that press statement on June 10, 2005 ... announcing that Natalee was confirmed dead and ... the location of her body was known to authorities.

If Paulus and Joran go down ... the corrupt investigation let by Dennis Jacobs, Jan vander Straaten and Gerold Dompig will be exposed for what it was ... a coverup to protect a friend/collegue and his son from their participation in the event that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing and ... was never seen again.  If this happens ... Rudy Croes also  goes down.

Dennis Jacobs, Jan vander Straaten and Gerold Dompig never anticipated the media attention that a determined Mother and Stepfather dictated in their quests for answers regarding their precious Natalee.

I contend ... along with Karin Janssen/certain judges/certain Dutch/Aruban government official ... Dennis Jacobs, Jan vander Straaten and Gerold Dompig would go down if Joran and Paulus were held accountable and ... the truth regarding the coverup was revealed.

I suspect that Rudy Croes reasoning for getting the VDS' off the Island are purely self motivated.

IMO

Janet

+++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA (Twan Huys)
June 28, 2005

JUDICIARY

Reporter (Twan Huys): Which function do you have here at the island? Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paulus van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you are replacement judge?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys): Mrs. Croes.

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 15, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »

AAARRGGGHHHH  Taco and Rosemarie on Fox now!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: February 15, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »

Taco on Gibson right now on fox

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 15, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »

I wonder how long it will take the Sloots to begin a lawsuit against Devries for defamation of character...

Defamation..
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions.

I'd laugh but well,stranger things have happened...

Don't know Dutch law,but one would think if they even thought about that Joran,as well as Paulus would be in for some serious Grilling..Don't think they wanna do that.Thoughts from the Dutch monkeys???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 15, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »

Janet,

I don't think we disagree. Janssen and van der straaten are not under him now.

I'm not sure about Jacobs.

When they announced the confession, I believe they were ready to nail Paulus as they couldn't make his lies fit. Someone got tired of the b.s.

It's also odd that leading to "the body" would not have been out in the ocean.

I think Joran was totally faking disappointment on the beach, he was acting or high when he slammed the hood of the police car. The new script by Paulus was playing out.

I think Paulus beat van der straaten in an effort to control the "story."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.