May 28, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 299823 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2008, 02:05:05 AM »

CapsLock
I am new posting here, so I guess I'm naive enough to ask you too...
please don't talk in riddles....simian and shango did that and I still haven't recovered....
what does northsea, chineese man and things discovered by accident have to do with Natalee? Please lay it out so we can follow your comments...I'm probably slower than most, so please bear with me....

I get lost easy.  I have chemo brain.  Spit it out. Thank you and bless your heart.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2008, 02:06:29 AM »

Good Night All!

Good night, Hotping.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2008, 02:11:43 AM »

Good Night All!

Goodnight PC!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

Good Night All!

Good night, Hotping.

d

Thank you for a job well done in NY today. 

Expect a miracle.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2008, 02:15:24 AM »

A little bird told me that sometimes monkeys who want to help can't say exactly what they would like to for safety reasons.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2008, 02:16:40 AM »

Thanks again from all the monkeys.  I am beat,     going to hit the hay.  Have a good night all....  God Bless 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2008, 02:17:43 AM »

Capslock - is this the Panter????

yep

I have a thought...I need to try and work it out...dang, wish I weren't so tired...oh well..

When I spoke with Sgt. Simmons...I think it was the 28th...yep...found it...only posting part of what I posted then...

*I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*...*

Ok...back to real time now...does anyone know if the Beach Patrol..which is a division of lea/ALE...has connections with the Aruban Coast Guard?  If so...this could very well be the reason Simmons was so upset about the Beach Patrol being excluded from the investigation being done by the *new team* as he put it.  It seems to me, that the Beach Patrol, is used to having quite a bit of power on the Island of Aruba...and they don't take kindly to being cut-off from that power.

We know that the Beach Patrol has had...and still has..some pretty shady characters throughout the whole NH investigation....I think there is a MAJOR power struggle...and shake-up going on in the ranks of various departments on Aruba...

Yep..looks like things might be getting pretty shaky over there as rampart paranoia sets in...any thoughts?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2008, 02:18:10 AM »

A little bird told me that sometimes monkeys who want to help can't say exactly what they would like to for safety reasons.

I hate when that happens.  I want to know stuff NOW.  I'm a NOW kinda girl. 

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:00 AM »

Thanks again from all the monkeys.  I am beat,     going to hit the hay.  Have a good night all....  God Bless 

Thank you and good night.  Stay warm.

Expect a miracle.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:24 AM »

Rest well, you deserve it!  And THANK YOU! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2008, 02:21:33 AM »

Nity-nite Hotshot...and all the sleepy Monkeys I missed...Sleep with the Angels....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2008, 02:23:59 AM »

I hate when that happens.  I want to know stuff NOW.  I'm a NOW kinda girl. 

Believe me, I understand exactly how you feel....

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2008, 02:25:08 AM »

Good nite....thanks again.

Go rest up.

God BLESS!

d

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2008, 02:26:33 AM »

Beach patrol- power struggle...interesting.  Definitely some shady characters.  No shortage of shady down there it seems.

Expect a miracle.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »

Thank you,

Like the robot in lost in space would say REGNAD

Klaasend: MBOX.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2008, 02:45:03 AM »

Capslock - is this the Panter????

yep

I have a thought...I need to try and work it out...dang, wish I weren't so tired...oh well..

When I spoke with Sgt. Simmons...I think it was the 28th...yep...found it...only posting part of what I posted then...

*I just got off the phone with the Aruba Beach Patrol...spoke first with *Gomez*  talked with him before....when I started asking questions re: new search today, and where Joran might be...Gomez passed me off to SGT. Simmons...spoke with him before too, when ******* gave me his number about 2-3 weeks ago....

Talked with Sgt. Simmons about 15 mins...he used to work with LEA for 2 years, before being assigned to Beach Patrol...he said there is a lot of *confusion* on Aruba right now...that he feels bad for both families...he hopes there is a resolution soon...that everyone(in Aruba), doesn't understand what is going on right now on Aruba.  He confirmed that Joran is NOT on Aruba.  He also confirmed the new search in the Monsserat (sp) area and another place he wouldn't tell me...he said Beach Patrol is a division of LEA...but, due to a *new team* of investigators brought in...now on Aruba...the beach patrol has not been included as part of the new team....*I don't know what that means*...*

Ok...back to real time now...does anyone know if the Beach Patrol..which is a division of lea/ALE...has connections with the Aruban Coast Guard?  If so...this could very well be the reason Simmons was so upset about the Beach Patrol being excluded from the investigation being done by the *new team* as he put it.  It seems to me, that the Beach Patrol, is used to having quite a bit of power on the Island of Aruba...and they don't take kindly to being cut-off from that power.

We know that the Beach Patrol has had...and still has..some pretty shady characters throughout the whole NH investigation....I think there is a MAJOR power struggle...and shake-up going on in the ranks of various departments on Aruba...

Yep..looks like things might be getting pretty shaky over there as rampart paranoia sets in...any thoughts?

Most of the beach Patrol and the Blue team personel have tainted records. When the yellow party came to power, R.C. Brought in a bunch of these folks to work in the force. The force is tainted now some of those tainted man are at the head of the table.

e.g. The Health man did fasificate his degree diploma and start working in the Government and while earning top Money with the fake degree, requested a government grand to study now for the real degree while already working with the fake degree in the same position...After passing the examine so fool the people that do not know the real thing and so make everyone happy. but he forgot about those that work in the Information world. There is a lot of Info.

So now you have one ... a book is not enough....but volumes should it be if anyone desided to write it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »

Visibility Team,Beach Patrol,Dutch Marines and these guys all played a big part in the search for Natalee in June 2005. Of course the IFA and search coordinator Julia Renfro were conducting searches as well Sad

The Guarda Nos Costa
Is this the Aruban Coast Guard led by Rudy Croes? Just received a 6 year extension?

March 1st 2008 Solo Di Pueblo

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 03:11:06 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2008, 03:05:37 AM »

You're welcome CLW!

Interesting, the longer this goes on the more volumes and volumes of dirty little secrets, we were so naive.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2008, 03:15:21 AM »

Visibility Team,Beach Patrol,Dutch Marines and these guys all played a big part in the search for Natalee in June 2005. Of course the IFA and search coordinator Julia Renfro were conducting searches as well Sad

The Guarda Nos Costa
Is this the Aruban Coast Guard led by Rudy Croes? Just received a 6 year extension?

March 1st 2008 Solo Di Pueblo

I'm sorry but that man is REALLY scary looking.

d

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:03 AM »

I agree Pinkbanana!  That man not only looks scary, he's downright EVIL!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.