June 21, 2024, 01:49:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378799 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: December 31, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »

Nancy has left us in jailhouse video hell.  She's even using the ones with the bad sound.  Commercial break, thank goodness, what did she say, more videos after the break.

Nooooooooooooo

I just emailed the show to tell them all their regular viewers are here- the only person who didn't show up was the Host.....    she's been missing in action since before Christmas.
Now we have all the old tapes served up cold......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1441 on: December 31, 2008, 08:37:08 PM »

I just started a thread for a young woman named Rylan Cotter in the Missing Persons section of SM.

I have been corresponding with a friend of the Cotter family and recently got a note from Rylan's mom, Nancy.

In it, Nancy expressed some frustration and hurt over the way that some cases seem to garner so much attention from the media and others are soon forgotten.

I can understand her feelings.  She is heartbroken about Caylee, but she wonders why her own daughter's case is not given as much attention and why the police are not proceeding in a way that seems intent on solving it.

If you have time, go to the Rylan Cotter thread.  You may recall reading about it. 

I told her that I could not explain why some cases get so much attention and others do not.  I am sure it has to do with many things and perhaps the Caylee case has become so prominent because her mother is the apparent killer and the victim is so young.

I will certainly go look at this thread, it is a horrible shame really, how some cases get all the attention, and some get little or none, heartbreaking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: December 31, 2008, 08:38:19 PM »

Boo, I will be dropping in from time to time.  No party this year.  Just my husband and son watching football and eating nachos.  HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
Happy New Year, have a nice, quiet evening.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: December 31, 2008, 08:39:43 PM »

Yup, Jailhouse Hell. That little girl.....if I hear them call that poor sweet precious baby girl that little girl one more time, I will scream!  Casey lies easier than I speak! I cannot get over this. They say that she is not mentally ill, so that only leaves evil. Casey is pure evil. I could accept mental illness over pure evil much easier. What a horrid excuse for a mother.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: December 31, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »

The names do get confusing.  Casey Marie, Caylee Marie, Cindy Marie, Kiomarie.  Lee Anthony, Henry Lee.  Grund, Kronk, Murt.  J.P., L.E.  Zanny, Annie, Amy, Annabelle.  Casey Anthony, Anthony Lazarro.  Hawkins, Hopkins.  Jesus, Jose.  Domick Casey, Casey Anthony, and the "case." 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: December 31, 2008, 08:40:56 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 
Boo I am way behind, but Josef and I will be here all night. Please don't have a pity party. My computer is slow, but we will be here with you in spirit! I'm sorry you are sick. Don't smoke, at least that is what my mom says when I am sick. Doesn't matter I do it anyways.

Boo, i'll be here with you too. had to go to the dr. today. i have a pitched nerve in my back & they want to try nerve blocks b4 surgery & on top of that, i took a WATER PILL which i have never done b4-cause i am sooooo fat from the steroids, i keep having to go. this sux & i BLAME CASEY, cause i think i have been sittin at the comp too long. i have never had back problems!!!! ok, sorry. try not to smoke boo (i will smoke for you) & i hope you feel better.
wendi
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1446 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:31 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 
Boo I am way behind, but Josef and I will be here all night. Please don't have a pity party. My computer is slow, but we will be here with you in spirit! I'm sorry you are sick. Don't smoke, at least that is what my mom says when I am sick. Doesn't matter I do it anyways.

Awww thank you! I'm avoiding the Cordicidan D that makes you sleepy until closer to midnight. Can't stop smoking but yeah, cut waaaay back!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1447 on: December 31, 2008, 08:42:48 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Leroy ditched me cause I'm sick
Flossy and I are hacking our little lungs out
Seasearcher has suggested a threesome between the Boyzmom, Deenie and myself
Tater and BT went to lunch w/o us
Trimm is not appreciated by her food critic husband
Wyks is a love bunny
Newfie will only lunch with warm monkeys
Anothermonkey is interested in the prostitute factor
The Boyzmom owns Gillies in Flint MI and invited everybody for lunch
JJ still has a crush on LP
And we all missed you!!! 
Excellent summary Boo!  You are fabulous even when you're sick!

Thank you Newfie! I could have gone on and on. I remember what people post!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »

Daisy chain letter. Send it to 10 people and enclose a dollar.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1449 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »

The names do get confusing.  Casey Marie, Caylee Marie, Cindy Marie, Kiomarie.  Lee Anthony, Henry Lee.  Grund, Kronk, Murt.  J.P., L.E.  Zanny, Annie, Amy, Annabelle.  Casey Anthony, Anthony Lazarro.  Hawkins, Hopkins.  Jesus, Jose.  Domick Casey, Casey Anthony, and the "case." 

LOL you got more than me! It's like a bad confusing movie!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: December 31, 2008, 08:46:22 PM »

Yup, Jailhouse Hell. That little girl.....if I hear them call that poor sweet precious baby girl that little girl one more time, I will scream!  Casey lies easier than I speak! I cannot get over this. They say that she is not mentally ill, so that only leaves evil. Casey is pure evil. I could accept mental illness over pure evil much easier. What a horrid excuse for a mother.

me too, it's always "that little girl" "our little girl" and on & on. she does have a name!!! from now on i will call casey "that witch". which is really nicer than what i would really like to.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: December 31, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Wyks is a love bunny
And we all missed you!!! 
We have the coughing crud here too. Wonder what strain is going around.
Maybe LP can come over and nurse me.

Raw and Uncensored NG helps.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1452 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »

Daisy chain letter. Send it to 10 people and enclose a dollar.

Leroy has my dollar. Ask him for it when he comes back! 

memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »

Happy New Year!!  I belong to this site but have not been on it much. I am not sure how it work but i will try. After lurking there some funny monkey in here. I loved the question about the under panties
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: December 31, 2008, 08:48:50 PM »

Wyks is a love bunny
And we all missed you!!! 
Excellent summary Boo!  You are fabulous even when you're sick!

Thank you Newfie! I could have gone on and on. I remember what people post!! 
Take your cold meds Boo ... (you're feeling sleepy ... very sleepy ...) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

Oh, for Pete's sake!  Who DOESN'T have duct tape???

They ditched it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

No rose, thanks for commenting on the Rylan Cotter case.  I am not sure that lots of publicity helps to find a missing person.  Drew Peterson keeps his mug on tv, but poor Stacy is still not found.  In the Scott Peterson case, it was not publicity that helped to find the bodies.  They just washed ashore instead of floating out to sea.  The JonBenet case was one of the most publicized of all times, but it is still not solved to everyone's satisfaction because the perp has not been caught.  One reason the Anthony case has stayed in the headlines is that the family is so strange and that is compelling in a way.  But was her body found due to an accident or due to all the media coverage?  It is hard to say. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1457 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

Wyks is a love bunny
And we all missed you!!! 
We have the coughing crud here too. Wonder what strain is going around.
Maybe LP can come over and nurse me.

Raw and Uncensored NG helps.

Maybe he can bring some of that hot honey you were talking about??? I'm sure that will make you feel better! Make sure you don't forget the tea or whiskey!! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »

Happy New Year!!  I belong to this site but have not been on it much. I am not sure how it work but i will try. After lurking there some funny monkey in here. I loved the question about the under panties
Welcome memaw!  And Happy New Year's Eve! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:03 PM »

It really does seem strange that someone like George Anthony would not have duct tape in his garage.  He is supposed to be such a handyman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.