June 03, 2024, 04:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 262775 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:37:35 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2009, 06:19:34 PM »

Janet ROCKS!!!!!!! 

I've been listening to every Dana show I could find, thought I might have heard Tim say it!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2009, 06:28:38 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Tim Miller's words...

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:38:33 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »

Janet,

I believe the date in post 280 should have been 2008.....I can fix it for you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

In May, 2008 ... MumInOhio and Tamikosmom were one in regards to CAPS being a distraction to the truth.  The link to confirming posts is below.

Now I have discovered that in March, 2008 Mum's frustrations with Shango reflects Tamikosmom's frustrations perfectly.

Mum ... please share why you returned to the CAPS bandwagon.  Obviously ... you have been enlightened in some regard.  However ... those of us posting at SM have not.  It is unfair that CAP supporters at CnG undermine/bash those at SM who are at the same place you yourself was at at one time.

This division between Monkeys ... who from the getgo have been on a mission to expose those who are participants in the task of preventing justice from prevaling for Natalee Holloway ... must come to an end.

All info should be shared and respectfully discussed.

Janet

++++++++

SHANGO

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #972 on: March 19, 2008, 09:19:28 AM »

Texasmom…I have searched Rufo Solognier and the other Solognier listed in the Dr. Phil documents more than once. Probably spent hours. I have probably searched 90% of the names mentioned in this case. I know that you have done the same, hours and hours of research I mean.

Right now I am a little perturbed, after obviously wasting my time reading back this morning as I did not learn a darn thing about either of them or Steve Croes that I did not already know.

Personally I have shared most of what I have found and there is probably enough ‘useless information’ from me in the ‘Shango thread’ to write a book.

If a poster knows something…spill it…or just keep it to yourself!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366588;topicseen#msg366588

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg643545;topicseen#msg643545

++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #450 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:03 PM »

Mum ... in May, 2008 you had come to a conclusion and ... were not going to uphold CAPS.  You backed up ;your reasoning perfectly and ... I agreed.  Your reasoning was what I had claimed from the getgo ... two months prior.

Mum ... it is so important to me.  I want to know what changed your position.

Sincerely, Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609481#msg609481

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »

Janet,

Thanks so much 2NJSons

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2009, 06:48:03 PM »

Janet ROCKS!!!!!!! 

I've been listening to every Dana show I could find, thought I might have heard Tim say it!!!!

texasmom ... I heard the words that we have all been wanting to know quite by accident.   I was listening to the video in regards to Tim Millers take on the contents of the trap/cage.

There does not seem to be a Greta transcript of this interview.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: January 25, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

Janet,

Thanks so much 2NJSons

Janet

You're welcome, Janet. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »

Thank you Janet.

Thank you TM.

'Proactive' benefactors. Interesting.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »

Thank you Janet.

Thank you TM.

'Proactive' benefactors. Interesting.

Hi Sharon!!!

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

What difference would it make if they went in through Aurba's waters or if they went in through the back door from Venezuela?  Either way they HAD to be in Aruban waters to search for Natalee.  So why say they would go in through Venezuela  when either way had the same destination?  Doesn't make sense to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »

Sorry, duplicated the post (locked up on the try). Please delete the first post

Done.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:43:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

What difference would it make if they went in through Aurba's waters or if they went in througj the back door from Venezuela?  Either way they HAD to be in Aruban waters to search for Natalee.  So why say they would go in through Venezuela  when either way had the same destination?  Doesn't make sense to me.

I agree.

Tim Miller's words made me think way back when that the search of Natalee Holloway's remain was going to be conducted in International waters.  However ... Klaas set me straight.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

Janet, wasn't it originally believed that she was located somewhere in International waters?  What happened that allowed them to search in Aruba waters?  I thought they did not want them within sight of their island for fear it would affect tourism.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

O.K. Kermit hasn't been seen or heard from since before the election.  Is she on guard duty or what?   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »

O.K. Kermit hasn't been seen or heard from since before the election inauguration.  Is she on guard duty or what?   

correction

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »

Janet, wasn't it originally believed that she was located somewhere in International waters?  What happened that allowed them to search in Aruba waters?  I thought they did not want them within sight of their island for fear it would affect tourism.

Could it have been a John Silvetti/Aruban understanding??

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »

O.K. Kermit hasn't been seen or heard from since before the election inauguration.  Is she on guard duty or what?   

correction

I fear that Fine Frog got stomped in the inauguration crowds. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »

correction

I fear that Fine Frog got stomped in the inauguration crowds. 

RIBBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.