June 15, 2024, 01:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 179010 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #820 on: February 04, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

can you stay OT ?
i don't like personal attacks .
I am talking for myself and i am not responsible for what someone else says

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: February 04, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »

[quote author=Keepthefaith link=topic=4466.msg659233#msg659233
Chat-n-Grumble.. . Being a member there and coming over here when they are bashing Klaas,Red,as well as this forum show's you true character!
[/quote]
Just my 2c but I think that allowing CnG members to still post here speaks volumes for the open mindedness at Scared Monkeys.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 04, 2009, 03:31:17 PM »

Chat-n-Grumble.. . Being a member there and coming over here when they are bashing Klaas,Red,as well as this forum show's you true character!
Just my 2c but I think that allowing CnG members to still post here speaks volumes for the open mindedness at Scared Monkeys.
[/quote]

Nice compliment, but I am still asking that discussion that is outside that of the subject of Natalee Holloway be taken to Monkey Musings.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.780

Johan ~  Monkey Musings is Off topic 24/7. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 04, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Johan, the septic tank theory has been discussed and investigated.
Maybe your friend, *******, could enlighten you on some of that
research.

Johan555 is friends with *******?

ABSOLUTELY - and Johan posts at CnG and FOK along with *******. 
i am also a member of 170 other forums 

I have never  bashed klaas or red
i do my own research

Johan ... have you ever defended Klaas, Red and the Scared Monkey forum when dispicable undermining is taking place?

I believe with all my heart your sense of loyalty would surface if someone near and dear to you were being bashed.  I believe with all my heart you would defend and/or remove yourself from the environment.

Obviously ... you have made a choice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 04, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »

Nice compliment, but I am still asking that discussion that is outside that of the subject of Natalee Holloway be taken to Monkey Musings.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.780

Johan ~  Monkey Musings is Off topic 24/7.  
[/quote]

I apologize MuffyBee.  I just signed on to the forum and ... had only read one post.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »

Johan, the septic tank theory has been discussed and investigated.
Maybe your friend, *******, could enlighten you on some of that
research.

Did ou take a break from knitting??

I finished Janet's sweater and Kermit's warm suit but I am still
working on San's hat.  Then a break for me!

Magnolia ... what will you do during your break.  The word is that you can only knit ... nothing else.

Janet

_____

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »

blush  it would have to be something like that mrs Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 04, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

I'd appreciate it if the CnG discussion could be moved to Musings.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.new#new
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #828 on: February 04, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »

Departure KLM hard blow to airport
4 Feb, 2009, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

Airport director Peter Steinmetz (left) expressed during a press conference yesterday afternoon concerns about the economic impact of the departure of airline KLM.

ORANGE CITY - "I'm not panicking, but concerned," responds Peter Steinmetz, director of Aruba Airport Authority (AAA), yesterday's decision by KLM to March 29 not to fly to Aruba. "In the worst case, one third of the number of KLM passengers disappear. That equates to a loss of 1.6 million dollars per year, about 5 percent of our turnover, "says Steinmetz. He said this yesterday during a press conference with the Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison breeze, interpretation and response was the decision by KLM.

by Alex Laclé

"A strange decision," said the decision snort KLM. "How can a flight to St. Maarten and Bonaire it profitable, but a flight to Aruba, where most passengers are going, right?" The decision was not entirely from the air. " During a consultation last week on Curacao, snort was already told that KLM plan would be to a July 1 flight to Aruba to stop. Now, the oldest airline in the world accelerated its plans to have implemented.
According to snort KLM has three reasons for the decision, after more than 70 years, not to proceed with the line Amsterdam-Aruba: The profitability of the connection, the current economic crisis and the Dutch tax surcharge on air tickets, the 'ticket fee .

The Minister said that two of the three reasons, the ticket tax and the economic crisis, also apply to any other companies that fly between the Netherlands and Aruba. "Why can it profit?" According snort KLM has an average occupancy rate of between 86 and 90 percent and be profitable to run. Furthermore, the Minister does not understand why on Bonaire and St. Maarten continues to be flown, but not in Aruba. When asked whether these flights may also be deleted, could snort no answer. On whether the government would try to use some incentives to get KLM to Aruba, the government gave no clear answer person.

Martinair, part of the KLM Group, the Amsterdam-Aruba flight from parent company KLM. The company will present its plans and capacity to Aruba 'adapt', said KLM. Now Martinair flies three times a week on the island, will be extended to a daily flight. The Minister has yet to confirm Martinair within, but there back. If he wants to also clarify whether the direct flights Aruba ports.
Passengers in Martinair only choose between economy and comfort class (extra legroom), so no business class as KLM aircraft. When asked how officials in the Netherlands continued to travel - which usually fly business class - Minister snort does not really answer: "American Airlines has also business class."

Ticket Fee
Netherlands decided in July 2008 aviation tax, the so-called ticket tax, to introduce. Passengers traveling within the European Union or on short flights up to 2500 kilometers pay 11.25 euros. Passengers who travel long distances to pay 45 euro extra tax on their ticket. Aruban and Antillean protests against ticket tax last year, were of no avail. At that time was called the introduction "disastrous" impact on tourism from Europe to Aruba. The request for Aruba to share in the lower 'EU tariff of 11.25 euros was rejected.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 04, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 04, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »

Why did Mos never receive a (complete)copy of the polygraph report?(assuming he was telling the truth)

I have no idea.  My guess is MOS isn't telling the truth or that when offerened the complete copy of the poly he refused it.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, your theory isn't necessarily inconsistent with some of the stuff that we have uncovered, but I guess I find it sort of curious -- I mean, one of the problems -- I don't know if you saw the show last night, Dave, but I'm very tough on Hans Mos because I offered to meet him halfway, even meet him on a weekend to show him what we have, which is a videotape and other things, and he simply had no interest.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:jGMP9z3kAwwJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html+Why+didn't+Mos+receive+a+(complete)copy+of+the+polygraph+report&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 04, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »

Why did Mos never receive a (complete)copy of the polygraph report?(assuming he was telling the truth)

I have no idea.  My guess is MOS isn't telling the truth or that when offerened the complete copy of the poly he refused it.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, your theory isn't necessarily inconsistent with some of the stuff that we have uncovered, but I guess I find it sort of curious -- I mean, one of the problems -- I don't know if you saw the show last night, Dave, but I'm very tough on Hans Mos because I offered to meet him halfway, even meet him on a weekend to show him what we have, which is a videotape and other things, and he simply had no interest.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:jGMP9z3kAwwJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html+Why+didn't+Mos+receive+a+(complete)copy+of+the+polygraph+report&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=opera

Sometimes you don't know who to believe anymore . . and which lead to follow.
There is however one person i believe blindly, that is Dave Holloway, IMO he`s made of gold!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 04, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

caesu

At BFN, GBMW posted a summary from the meetings in the Antilles.  A translated section:

This is coming from an official Lower House report; the notes of a general meeting by the Antilles - Aruban commission that was held on December 11, 2008.

Finally, the remarks of Minister Croes of Aruba on the
Holloway case such an arrogance and stupidity that I did not
words for me. I have the following questions to the State.
Are the claims of Minister Croes in the article? If
this is the case, then the Secretary of State agree that a
independent party from the Netherlands to investigate? I ask
the Secretary to consider whether the rijksrecherche of the Netherlands this
case could examine not only the allegations by
Croes, but also the outstanding research on Holloway Case

Who is actually saying this?  The commission?

If you would like it for your collection:

If anyone wants to check out the complete file; through parlando:
Staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen; Verslag algemeen overleg gehouden op 11 december 2008
Inhoud: Verslag van een algemeen overleg van 11 december 2008 met staatssecretaris Bijleveld-Schouten (BZK) over de brief van de staatssecretaris van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties d.d. 4 december 2008 inzake het staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen (31568, nr. 7).

Dossiernr.: 31568
Vindplaats: Kamerstuk 2008-2009, 31568, nr. 17, Tweede Kamer
Document-id: KST127327
Omvang: 40 pag.

GBMW is posting at BFN!!!  GBMW who doubts the Kaploes involvement!!!  GBMW who believes it was Beth Holloway's actions that has hurt innocent people ... not those who are involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not those involved in the ensuring coverup.

Janet

+++++

GBMW: THE KALPOE BROTHERS NOT INVOLVED - NO COVERUP.

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

The Jonesboro Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 1:46 p.m. PT, Sun., Oct. 23, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

GBMW: BETH'S FAULT ARUBANS SUFFER

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

The Dana Pretzer Show - Friday, October 5, 2007 - Guests Include Jossy Mansur and Ken Shepherd
October 5, 2007

MANSUR: People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-live-friday-october-5-2007-guests-include-jossy-mansur-and-ken-shepherd/

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: February 04, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

Greta sure did back off this case.  I wonder why?  Doesn't make since to me.  I read on her blog the other day that she is getting ready to close her blog and move to something else.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 04, 2009, 06:09:08 PM »

There is however one person i believe blindly, that is Dave Holloway, IMO he`s made of gold!

I agree with you but I would put Beth at the very top.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 04, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »

Janet, I want to know how you come up with all that information so fast.  (by the way are you the one writing the book?)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 04, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »

Greta sure did back off this case.  I wonder why?  Doesn't make since to me.  I read on her blog the other day that she is getting ready to close her blog and move to something else.

Too many unanswered questions ... too many contradictions ... encompassing the Pond and the Witness.  Jossy claims Tim Miller gave Mo's has the witness' polygraph.  Hans Mo's claims Tim Miller did not give him the witness' polygraph.

Did one Aruban publication encompass the pond search ... the pond search with all those night lights revealed by one of CAPS photos?  Did Diario cover the pond search?

Did one Aruban publication report that 50 Dutch investigators decended on Aruba at the time of the pond search?  Did Diario report that 50 Dutch investigators decented on Aruba at the time of the pond search?  Somehow CAPS and Kyle Kingman were aware.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 04, 2009, 06:21:57 PM »

Blue Moon, I concur and my first loyalty would be to Beth as another mother.

That said, I cannot believe either parent would mislead or lie about anything.  Contrary to the contentions of some at hate site I have never considered anything either has said as any kind of false statement.

Be that as it may, these parents are at the mercy of those who provide information to them.  They can only know what they have been told, etc. so it is always good to know who told them something.  Some sources are better than others, more believable in my opinion.

I have never trusted Julia or Mark Purcell as reliable sources for information but know some do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 04, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »

Janet, I want to know how you come up with all that information so fast.  (by the way are you the one writing the book?)

I honestly considered writing a book with my daughter-in-law last summer but ... considering the time I spend on the forum ... keeping up eight journals (grown kids/five grandkids) ... maintaining relationships (family/friends) and ... not rocking the boat of a 43 year valued marriage ... there is not enough hours in a day.

However ... when you consider Dave Holloway's Corruption in Paradise and Beth Holloway's Loving Natalee ... the message is loud and clear in regards to the coverup in Aruba that has prevented justice from prevailing for their daughter and ... put them through a H--- on Earth.

Janet
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:45:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

He really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

DAVE is Gold... I hope that they find the answer one day soon.

Beth I do not know about.. She has never talked with us at BFN, she has done her job well. Beth has kept the right people who have kept the lights on..
jmho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.