June 03, 2024, 10:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 204466 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

None..I notice the silence. You show up and suddenly, "silence".

Guess their best work is done behind peoples backs.

I know it was done that way with me. It is the way they operate.

I am having some trouble with pages loading.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »

Bleachedblack.Do you copy and paste to GM from SM?
BUMP

Care to share what it's all about?

Rarely. Sometimes they are my own posts. Sometimes ie today they will be news articles or pictures. Today however is an exception. I posted 2 bashing posts of Nonesuch as examples as to why I think her membership should be removed.

So, likewise, do you think your membership should be removed from here for your coming here and trying to stir things up? Is that the reason you are really here today?

Seems you are leading a charge against Nonesuche for things she is posting that YOU don't approve of? Just exactly WHO do you think YOU are? Feeling kind of self important, aren't you?

Art In nearly four years of diligent posting on various threads here(at SM) i have not caused trouble. You are free to search my posts. I do not enjoy the interpersonal drama on any forum. When a poster goes to a particular forum and the only contribution they have to make to that forum is call out other members or make negative posts they should be banned. If that poster is me- then yes I should be banned.

I don't think you really believe what you just posted. Do you?

Yes I do.

Since when?

What Art since when do I feel that a poster that comes to a forum with nothing but negative comments to post should not belong on that particular forum? Is that the question?

Bleachblack is Stackin!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »

BB, you are getting really boring.
You have done your job of disrupting very well today.
Why not go back to wherever and give us all a rest?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »

Must be getting close to chat time with LDSTLOU,Lala's,Yapper'z,Casa,etc,etc

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »

BB    Do you feel your comments here tonight are positive? You came in here with a burst of negativity and haven't let up since you've been here. What do you call your behavior?

You may just want to try riding the right horse for once. Just a suggestion.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »

BB I hate so to steal your thunder but if only carnut were honest with you, you would know that I still have an email in my possession from August of 2008 in which I requested to be "deactivated". Sorry to take your fun from you.

I left you a post on musings, I've asked you and your cohorts to leave Natalee's thread intact but in your drive to slam me, you insist upon dirtying up her thread with your accusations and blustering.

No thunder stolen. Infact I am not happy having to spearhead a banning of this or any type. I am not argumentative and this has all been very difficult for me. Believe what you will. Somethere feel that they want to give you that forum as a place to post your thoughts/claims whatever you might want to call them.....I am not one of them.

I believe it is for that reason your membership was not removed. But if you didn't want to belong -why go and post there? I guess the forum is serving it's purpose for you?

the answer as to WHY is in ldstlou's post to me, go do your homework. That's all the explaining I plan to do and despite you posting photos of AU cheerleaders, I have no intention of responding or posting there ever again - despite your implied threat against my son.

OMG are you saying I made a threat against your son? Tell me I have read this wrong.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

WHat, is there a sale of brooms or something?

a fire sale obviously

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

Magnolia I have no intention of being dismissed by you. Besides you all seemed so happy in attacking me. Did you verify my CnG membership yet?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »

nope BB you haven't read it wrong. Don't post cheerleaders from his former school in tandem with your efforts to slander me on GM. Haven't you done your homework? Come on BB, get with the program. You are so distressed you started a thread to have someone banned who made a direct post to the owner of a forum.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »

BB    Do you feel your comments here tonight are positive? You came in here with a burst of negativity and haven't let up since you've been here. What do you call your behavior?

Art today is not an accurate reflection on how I usualoly participate here. I am not going to stand and be accused of things, as you are now continuing to do, and not say anything. If we are going to examine ourselves and contributions, then let us first start with ourselves. In your case Art what can we say about your posts?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

Magnolia I have no intention of being dismissed by you. Besides you all seemed so happy in attacking me. Did you verify my CnG membership yet?

Ah, there is that mentality again. A person comes in whining, trashing, pointing fingers, insulting, criticizing etc, and when others defend themselves, THEY are the ATTACKERS! I think I am beginning to understand this "thinking"? (if you can call it that)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »

Art today is not an accurate reflection on how I usualoly participate here. I am not going to stand and be accused of things, as you are now continuing to do, and not say anything. If we are going to examine ourselves and contributions, then let us first start with ourselves. In your case Art what can we say about your posts?

WE? WE????? HOw many of you are there?
Um..what can YOU say about my posts is a better way of putting it.
I don't particularly give a rats patootie what you think of my posts. Any other questions?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »

I think you did that all by yourself!I think your giving Magnolia to much credit.Sorry Magnolia!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »

Lifesong...There has been so much posted already...but I found this and did not remember seeing it before so....please forgive Me if it is a duplicate...

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4380239

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: Sun 07/08/2007
Section: Business
Page: 2
Edition: 2 STAR

THE WELL

Staff

FMC Technologies has been awarded a contract from Island Offshore to provide Statoil with a second Riserless Light Well Intervention system for use in the Norwegian North Sea. The system is designed to increase oil recovery from subsea wells.

The four-year contract is valued at a minimum of $40 million and will be handled through FMC's facilities in Kongsberg, Norway.

Superior Offshore International has relocated its headquarters from Lafayette, La., to Houston. The provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services employs about 35 people in Houston.

The company's construction services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and production systems. Diving services include inspection, maintenance and repair services and support services for subsea construction and salvage operations. The company also operates a construction/fabrication division.

The company employs 665 at offshore locations in North America, Africa and the Middle East. It completed an initial public offering of common stock in April.

Doyle's Valves has expanded with the acquisition of Houston-based Tanner Oil Tools.

Tanner Oil Tools provides blowout preventer products, repair and service. Doyle's Valves provides pressure control products and services to the drilling industry. Its headquarters is in Corpus Christi.

Doyle's Valves will relocate the Tanner Oil Tools operations to its new 26,000-square-foot facility at 2038 McAulty near Bush Intercontinental Airport before year's end.

Apache Corp. will proceed with development of the Pyrenees fields in the Exmouth Sub-basin off Western Australia.

The $1.7 billion BHP Billiton-operated development includes the purchase of a floating production, storage and offloading vessel and 13 subsea wells tied back to the facility. The vessel will have capacity to process about 96,000 barrels of oil a day and store 850,000 barrels.

The fields were discovered in the WA-12-R and WA-155-P blocks in 2003 and 2004. The blocks are estimated to contain from 80 million to 120 million barrels of recoverable oil.

Houston-based Transocean has joined the The Gulf of Mexico Foundation, an organization promoting conservation in the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob Long, chief executive officer of Transocean, will join the CEO Council. Long has designated Ian Hudson, corporate environmental adviser, to represent Transocean on the foundation's board.

Other partners in the foundation include BP, ConocoPhillips, Rowan and Shell Oil Co.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »

nope BB you haven't read it wrong. Don't post cheerleaders from his former school in tandem with your efforts to slander me on GM. Haven't you done your homework? Come on BB, get with the program. You are so distressed you started a thread to have someone banned who made a direct post to the owner of a forum.

Nonesuch you have got to take a a chill pill. I have no knowledge of your son, where he is or what he does. I posted pics of cheerleaders from various schools Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Lousiana. Above the pics it says VOTE VOTE VOTE in an effort to get members to vote as they were not. You need to take a big step back. I am not into the espionage as spme here might be. You need to get a grip.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

ldstlala and that whole bunch can only accept the version of things that
involves CapsLockWizzard and the pond.  They just cannot comprehend
the Persistence involvement in the Great Aruban Coverup.

They do not want want justice for Natalee....they just want to be right!

I wonder if the purpose is to exhaust all the funds the family has this way they won’t have any money left to fight for their daughter.

They want us to go away and we aren't going anywhere.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

ldstlala and that whole bunch can only accept the version of things that
involves CapsLockWizzard and the pond.  They just cannot comprehend
the Persistence involvement in the Great Aruban Coverup.

They do not want want justice for Natalee....they just want to be right!

I wonder if the purpose is to exhaust all the funds the family has this way they won’t have any money left to fight for their daughter.

They want us to go away and we aren't going anywhere.

Thank You San!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 18, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »

Nonesuch you have got to take a a chill pill. I have no knowledge of your son, where he is or what he does. I posted pics of cheerleaders from various schools Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Lousiana. Above the pics it says VOTE VOTE VOTE in an effort to get members to vote as they were not. You need to take a big step back. I am not into the espionage as spme here might be. You need to get a grip.

I need to get a grip? You, a GROWN woman posting cheerleaders to generate votes to have a poster banned?

Read your own words, "in an effort to get members to vote as they were not."

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 18, 2009, 08:04:38 PM »

I need to get a grip? You, a GROWN woman posting cheerleaders to generate votes to have a poster banned?

Read your own words, "in an effort to get members to vote as they were not."

Yep that's right. They were not voting, and I wanted them to vote-nothing more nothing less-nothing sinister about it. I don't know who your son is, how old he is, what he does, and I couldn't care less. I have not dragged anyones son, daughter, family FBI, CIA , into any of my posts and you need to get a grip. You don't know me, or my sense of humor, or anything else about me, oh except that I go to aruba 2 x per year right? Ha

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #339 on: February 18, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

ENERGY 4/25/2008

Superior Offshore curtailing work

Superior Offshore International, which announced the resignation of its CEO and president Thursday, is winding down its ongoing operations and being delisted from the Nasdaq exchange, the Houston-based company said Thursday.

Taking over for former CEO E. Donald Terry is H. Malcolm Lovett Jr.

Superior is a provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services to the offshore oil and natural gas industry.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2008_4556033

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.