May 28, 2024, 05:11:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 312621 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 05, 2010, 11:23:29 AM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

For anyone that missed it, Michael G Roten was a colleague of Kaine's at Intel and the proof that he was arrested for menacing can be seen in the link below, including the allegedly associated info about the sunglasses and laptop theft the day before

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=125132769931738800

8/20/09 9:02 p.m. Michael G. Roten, 41, was lodged at Clackamas County Jail on suspicion of menacing.

8/19/09 11:30 a.m. An Intel bag with a Sony computer, miscellaneous computer items, books and Gucci prescription glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Road. Total loss was estimated at $1,400.

Hmm. If he did indeed steal something as sensitive as a laptop from Kaine, I would investigate this guy for an association with Terri. Sounds like something right up her alley.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: September 05, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »

What I don't understand is the word menacing, with the stealing of those items. Was he also menacing Kaine besides stealing from him? I remember us discussing all this awhile ago, but at the time didn't think that much about it.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 05, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »

What I don't understand is the word menacing, with the stealing of those items. Was he also menacing Kaine besides stealing from him? I remember us discussing all this awhile ago, but at the time didn't think that much about it.
I haven't seen this put together as actual fact. Just rumor that it has anything to do with Kaine. Menacing could mean stalking or something.   I found this online for the definition in the legal sense:

Menacing is a crime governed by state laws, which vary by state, but typically involves displaying a weapon or a course of conduct that intentionally places another person in reasonable fear of physical injury or death. The following is an example of a state law that deals with menacing:

S 120.13 Menacing in the first degree.

A person is guilty of menacing in the first degree when he or she commits the crime of menacing in the second degree and has been previously convicted of the crime of menacing in the second degree within the preceding ten years.

Menacing in the first degree is a class E felony.

S 120.14 Menacing in the second degree.

A person is guilty of menacing in the second degree when:

He or she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in reasonable fear of physical injury, serious physical injury or death by displaying a deadly weapon, dangerous instrument or what appears to be a pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun, machine gun or other firearm; or
He or she repeatedly follows a person or engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts over a period of time intentionally placing or attempting to place another person in reasonable fear of physical injury, serious physical injury or death; or
He or she commits the crime of menacing in the third degree in violation of that part of a duly served order of protection, or such order which the defendant has actual knowledge of because he or she was present in court when such order was issued, pursuant to article eight of the family court act, section 530.12 of the criminal procedure law, or an order of protection issued by a court of competent jurisdiction in another state, territorial or tribal jurisdiction, which directed the respondent or defendant to stay away from the person or persons on whose behalf the order was issued.
Menacing in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

S 120.15 Menacing in the third degree.

A person is guilty of menacing in the third degree when, by physical menace, he or she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of death, imminent serious physical injury or physical injury.

Menacing in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: September 05, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »

Thanks Scatty, he not only stole it appears he menaced Kaine, but it also appears we just have rumors and not the reason why he was doing that to him 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #824 on: September 05, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

For anyone that missed it, Michael G Roten was a colleague of Kaine's at Intel and the proof that he was arrested for menacing can be seen in the link below, including the allegedly associated info about the sunglasses and laptop theft the day before

8/20/09 9:02 p.m. Michael G. Roten, 41, was lodged at Clackamas County Jail on suspicion of menacing.

8/19/09 11:30 a.m. An Intel bag with a Sony computer, miscellaneous computer items, books and Gucci prescription glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Road. Total loss was estimated at $1,400.

Hmm. If he did indeed steal something as sensitive as a laptop from Kaine, I would investigate this guy for an association with Terri. Sounds like something right up her alley.

I don't see anywhere on that link, or any other link, where it states that the laptop belonged to Kaine. It's pure speculation. Intel is a very large company. It could have been anyone's laptop. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 05, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

Prediction alert! By the time Terri is indicted, we will have found out that Mike Cook was far from the only acquaintance of Kaine's that Terri had a sexual relationship with.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:08 AM »

I don't see anywhere on that link, or any other link, where it states that the laptop belonged to Kaine. It's pure speculation. Intel is a very large company. It could have been anyone's laptop. 

You're right. And do we even know that it was Kaine that Roten was menacing? Is there anything to back that up?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #827 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:20 AM »

Prediction alert! By the time Terri is indicted, we will have found out that Mike Cook was far from the only acquaintance of Kaine's that Terri had a sexual relationship with.

Ya think?       

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 05, 2010, 11:47:48 AM »

Has anyone determined if this orphange exists ? If a person wanted to know more to donate money, ( ha ) is it a registered charity ?

Friends of Pimpollo

At Friends of Pimpollo, our belief is that education is the key to effecting change in the world.  Our work strives to promote opportunities through education in Southern Mexico.  We not only focus on providing material resources, but we work to be present in the lives of those we serve.

We operate as an all-volunteer and sponsored-intern organization, which ensures that nearly 100 percent of donations are applied to our programs directly - making a difference in the lives of hundreds of very deserving children and adults.

We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by the generous contributions of our donors.  All donations are tax deductible.

Friends of Pimpollo has experienced exciting growth and change over the last several years.  For an update on our current programs, click the "About Us" tab above.

Please take a moment to view our "Making a Difference" video by
clicking here.

Video

Friends of Pimpollo "Making a Difference"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2mCM1XcUc

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 05, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »

Ya think?       

So that wasn't as brilliantly innovative and unique a thought as I had supposed.  Sad
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #830 on: September 05, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »

First Name   MICHAEL   Middle Name   GREGORY   Last Name   ROTEN
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19680528
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   180 LBS
Hair Color   BROWN   Source State   OR   Offense   ORS.163.190-2 - MENACING (APA)
Gender   MALE

(b) Intentionally or knowingly causes serious physical injury
to another and the person has previously engaged in a pattern or
practice of subjecting the victim to offensive physical contact
or menacing, as defined in ORS 163.190 + }.

http://www.leg.state.or.us/95reg/measures/hb2900.dir/hb2975.int.html

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #831 on: September 05, 2010, 11:50:19 AM »

Ya think?       

So that wasn't as brilliantly innovative and unique a thought as I had supposed.  Sad

BWAHAAHAHHA!!!    Monkey Devil!   I think it was great! I hadn't got around to voicing it.   Go Scatty!     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 05, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »

We have no info that Roten stole anything from Kaine.  I have not seen that he wears glasses nor does Terri that we know of.  Those were prescription sunglasses that were stolen.

If in fact he stole from Kaine, why would he FB  that he was willing to help with Kyron or whatever it was that he wrote on FB?

I am interested in  why TH bought many cell phones with her eBay account.

What exactly is her cell phone issue?  Was she doing phone sex ?  It is interesting that Sandy Lessman who does do phone sex was eliminated from the THSP page.  Is there some kind of connection?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 05, 2010, 01:22:41 PM »

I've been reading this and that on the internet today.  I found this on Seamus O'Riley's site dated 08/27/2010.  I thought I would put a link on here. It is the latest I could find on his site regarding Kyron and TH.  It was an interesting read thought you all might like to check it out.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/kyron-horman-frustrations-of-polygraphy.html

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 05, 2010, 01:23:55 PM »

We have no info that Roten stole anything from Kaine.  I have not seen that he wears glasses nor does Terri that we know of.  Those were prescription sunglasses that were stolen.

If in fact he stole from Kaine, why would he FB  that he was willing to help with Kyron or whatever it was that he wrote on FB?

I am interested in  why TH bought many cell phones with her eBay account.

What exactly is her cell phone issue?  Was she doing phone sex ?  It is interesting that Sandy Lessman who does do phone sex was eliminated from the THSP page.  Is there some kind of connection?

Good morning Kitty, I just checked out THSP and it shows that Sandy Lessman was still posting on their site in the last 18hrs.  She has changed her Avatar however.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 05, 2010, 01:45:30 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Changes-at-Skyline-after-Kyron-disappearance-102148389.html

Horman case prompts new security measures for all Portland schools

by KGW.com Staff and Kyle Iboshi
Bio | Email | Follow: @KyleIboshi

kgw.com

Posted on September 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM

Updated yesterday at 8:49 AM

PORTLAND -- The Kyron Horman case has prompted some big changes in security at Portland schools.  The new policy will go into effect district-wide next week

According to a spokesperson, automated attendance calls will begin to go home at 10:30 a.m. for grades K-5.

Middle and high school calls will go out in the evening because attendance is taken every class period.

Attendance will be taken in the morning and again after lunch for grade K-5.

The new Portland Public School's policy also requires that students more than 10 minutes late will need to first check in with the office

The district has standardized visitor and volunteer sign-in and badge procedures. Visitors will get a yellow badge.
Volunteers will get a green badge, signifying that they passed a background check.

Parents at Skyline School were briefed on the new policy Thursday night.

"This is a safe school and they are ready to get back here and they are ready to get back to normal," said Captain Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School on June 4th.

Next week, Skyline School will begin locking side doors.  Previously, they'd been unlocked. Only the front door and ADA access door in the back of the school will be open during the school day.

Kyron Horman's father Kaine said at a private meeting at the school with parents that , "It was a safe school before.  I think it is going to be probably one of the safest schools in the state now."

Kaine Horman told KGW the school held the meeting in order to explain new policies to parents following Kyron’s disappearance at the end of the last school year on June 4.

"This is a safe school and they are ready to get back here and they are ready to get back to normal," said Captain Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

School officials answered parents’ questions and went over all the changes, including a new security camera system donated by a local business owner.

"It's going to be tough, but I think what they got planned for the first day and the procedures and things that they're working on, I think it's outstanding,” Kaine said. “I think they've made some big adjustments and it was a safe school before, and now it's probably going to be one of the safest schools in the state."

Classes at Skyline resume on Tuesday.

Meantime, Kaine was scheduled to receive a $14,000 check on Friday afternoon, from a recent fundraiser at Godfather’s Pizza. The money will help pay for the search effort for Kyron.

No suspects have been named in the case.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 05, 2010, 01:58:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Personally, I think we've allowed the Pimpollo thing to sidetrack us.  I've looked at the video and actually found it to be very nice.  That doesn't necessarily mean it is, but I don't get a hinky feeling about Pimpollo.  I just get a nice feeling that there are some people doing great things in Mexico.  Besides, if they had stashed Kyron, it wouldn't be where he would stand out too much.

I'm just sick that there is no news, that they haven't found Kyron.  Nothing!  Nada!  Zip!   

We need the Mounties, or Superman, or something!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 05, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

This was snipped from THAT Terri Horman facebook page. I am really starting to wonder if Michael Cook was not just helping Kaine all along.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL) Actually, Yumago, it appears you really haven't been following this case very closely. Law Enforcement hasn't really said much about either of these issues since Terri got a lawyer. We've only heard from Kaine and Desiree. Oh, and tha...t one statement saying that Terri had answered all of their questions and had been fully cooperating with investigators. http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html
Regarding the pictures Michael Cook got on his cel phone: We've always assumed, since we saw no photos, and the media said they were photos in "various states of undress" that they were the bodybuilding photos. And since Kaine is a computer wiz and knew her pin #, he or someone else could have sent them via their computer, but thru her phone service. Mike Cook was one of Kaine's best friends after all. Still is.
Regarding the phones, didn't we go over this. The police took her phone. She had no phone. Someone may have sent things via her phone with their computer at work. She had no way of contacting the outside world. Someone bought her a phone. She didn't ask for it. See More
11 hours ago ·
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 05, 2010, 02:16:24 PM »

Respectfully, that is not what was written or intimated in my piece.

See below:

Another oddity which could be completely unrelated, stays with me.

Intel colleague and Horman family friend Michael G. Roten, was arrested  last August on suspicion of menacing charges in Clackamas County the day after an Intel bag with a Sony computer, prescription Gucci glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Rd.  It is not known if the 2 incidents are related.

Nothing whatsoever linking those incidents to Kaine except a mutual employer, and his subsequent FB post.

In fact, everyone is assuming that the glasses are regular reading glasses, I am inclined to think they are prescription sunglasses, and may be for a female.

Sorry, but I am a stickler for facts if it is attached to something I wrote.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 05, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »

Following a trail on the internet, I think that this is Michael Roten's website. He also uses the handle ducatipaso when posting online. From what I have been able to read, this Michael Roten does not appear to be a stupid person. In fact, I would surmise by his postings, that he has above average intelligence. He was or may still be an employee at Intel and if he can afford these motorcycles, I cannot understand why he stole anything from Kaine. I cannot help but think that there was something PERSONAL in all of that. Especially when you add the MENACING charge. Whether his real target was Terri or Kaine, we will have to dig and find out. I find the whole incident very odd.

Edit to add link per Sebastian:
http://ducatipaso.org/    MB
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 06:33:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.