June 03, 2024, 09:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 468747 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 21, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »

Isn't it possible that Joran was dropped off at the beach alone, and proceded to walk home while on the cell phone?  Preparing a beach drop off story?

Perhaps he used the cell phone to keep himself company. 

It's possible but I don't think its true. I just don't see why PVDS was initially telling people he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4AM unless he really did. They tried to implicate K2 to keep PVDS out of it. They realized walking home 45 minutes in bare feet after 2:30am wasnt very believable,so they said it was the Kalpoe brother who wasnt on the computer at that time.MO
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 10:40:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: December 21, 2007, 10:38:57 PM »

I was thinking of this earlier when I was bumped off this computer by other family members....who's PV states Satish asked 'how's the girl?"....his own or Deepak's?

2NJ

Satish's words fit perfectly into my theory that he was present at the VDS' residence when "something bad happened" to Natalee but he did not realize that she was deceased.  I contend that the decision was made to take Natalee to the beach ... leave her there to sleep off the drugs and ... then she would make it on her own back to the Holiday Inn.  However ... Satish was dropped off at home on the drive to the Beach.

Consider the gardener's observation ... Deepak, Joran and ? were sitting in Deepak's vehicle across the street from the beach in front of the Racquet Ball Club at 2:30 AM on the morning when Natalee went missing.

Art Wood and Dave Holloway have implied to Dana Pretzer that Freddie may be the third person in Deepak's vehicle ... the third person who the gardener could not identify.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach.

Thank you......I just wasn't sure...but have read it so many times, I should know!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 21, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »

Nite Monkeys! Heading to Atlanta for the Holidays. I'm setting up my sister's new computer for her tomorrow -- so it may be a few days before I can check -in. Special thanks again for the Persistence crew for being away from their own families at Christmas!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 21, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »

Nite, Wreck and Merry Christmas!  Have a nice trip!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 21, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

Nite Monkeys! Heading to Atlanta for the Holidays. I'm setting up my sister's new computer for her tomorrow -- so it may be a few days before I can check -in. Special thanks again for the Persistence crew for being away from their own families at Christmas!!!!

Nite Wreck - have a Merry Christmas and wonderful visit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 21, 2007, 10:55:34 PM »

A woman I believe to be named Yolando Wever (last name for sure) owns a mortuary in Aruba.  She wrote a letter once, oddly enough, declaring that she does not have crematory capabilities.  And yet there is a company out of Florida that manufactures this equipment that claims to have installed one at her facility in Aruba, even lists it as one of their customers.  It is named Matthews Crematory Equipment or something close from memory.

This is what I was saying earlier, not anything like Alex Matthews owning a mortuary in Aruba.

Rob called the manufacturer and was told that there was in fact one on the island and some RU poster claimed it was for pets or some such nonsense so basically this one just went to Aruba and disappeared.

Off to watch House.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 21, 2007, 10:57:03 PM »

I was just over at BFN and there is some talk there that a lawsuit was filed or was going to be filed to exclude any evidence that the search turned up.
I think there are some smart ( to say the least ) ppl in charge of the search and if they see anything on the scans, wouldn't they likely call someone from ?? ALE / LE  in to do the chain of command for evidence before they went down and retrieved it ?
And to dispel any other bloggy stupidness, wouldn't a person be able to tell if :
a.) It was just thrown down there last week to plant evidence ?
b.) Or it was there for quite some time ie 2005 ?

All of that mess about the lawsuit and planted evidence was started at RU
[/b]
TY... should have guessed that one. there is just so much reading to do, sometimes lately, I can't keep up.
Tylergal, I had a defective Elmo that recently went for a ride with the garbage men.
He would start to talk all by himself in the closet, scared the living cr&p outta me a few times.  " Hello, Wanna Play with Elmo" was taking on a frightening meaning here.
He was still too cute to fix with the hammer, so he went to live with the trash men.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 21, 2007, 10:58:42 PM »

I wish you a safe trip and very happy holiday season!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: December 21, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

Does anyone remember what Jug said last night concerning what his impression was of Eric Soemers?  TIA
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »

I am not allowed to buy another Elmo for the newer GD.
No, she is 11 months old and is going to Medical School soon. At Harvard no less. LOL
So, it's now all Baby Einstein stuff. And Leapad educational toys for the pre med girlie !
Elmo had a bad effect on the older GD, she's too much of a joker verbal character girlie. 
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »

New Evidence

1) Chat records - include pre-6/30 conversations by the suspects about what they do with American girls. Post 6/30 records that indicate Natalee is dead.

2) Kalpoe home tap - includes conversation(s) that show knowledge of what happened to Natalee.

3) Female witness to phone call 5 hours after Natalee left C&C - witness noticed something wrong with suspect and was told that what happened could not be discussed over the phone, and the suspect did not want to cause her any trouble.

4) Teacher witness - noticed peculiar behavior and the making and recieving of a lot of phone calls.

If this reporting is correct then Wix has revealed that Satish is 3) and Deepak is the key part of 1). We know Joran is 4).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 21, 2007, 11:11:31 PM »

Does anyone remember what Jug said last night concerning what his impression was of Eric Soemers?  TIA

I think he said Eric Soemers told him there was fluid (blood) in the headliner of Deepak's car.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 21, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »

Because something bad happened and Satish knew all about it. If the statement is true, then he didn't know if Natalee recovered or not and it's the first thing he asked when he woke up. He either witnessed what happened or someone called and told him. He left with Natalee and JK from the bar so he probably witnessed what happened judging by his statement. Since Mama Kalpoe woke up at noon she was probably up all night as well.

You ever thought about how dumb this buttload of statements makes the Dutch prosecutors, investigators and judges from Aruba and Holland look? Really, think about it. These must be the stupidest bunch of fruits in the world. It's all there, right in front of their eyes and they always come of with some dufus reason why it doesn't work. I don't think there is a dumber bunch of idiots in the world.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: December 21, 2007, 11:18:25 PM »

I know Klaasend answered, and this will keep me in the latrine...but did Nemo eat your homework, Lala's?   Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: December 21, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »

I think he said Eric Soemers told him there was fluid (blood) in the headliner of Deepak's car.

O.K. Thanks.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:32 PM »

No, she is 11 months old and is going to Medical School soon. At Harvard no less. LOL
So, it's now all Baby Einstein stuff. And Leapad educational toys for the pre med girlie !
Elmo had a bad effect on the older GD, she's too much of a joker verbal character girlie. 

Older GD did not get that from Elmo......she got it from you!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:44 PM »

I was just over at BFN and there is some talk there that a lawsuit was filed or was going to be filed to exclude any evidence that the search turned up.
I think there are some smart ( to say the least ) ppl in charge of the search and if they see anything on the scans, wouldn't they likely call someone from ?? ALE / LE  in to do the chain of command for evidence before they went down and retrieved it ?
And to dispel any other bloggy stupidness, wouldn't a person be able to tell if :
a.) It was just thrown down there last week to plant evidence ?
b.) Or it was there for quite some time ie 2005 ?

All of that mess about the lawsuit and planted evidence was started at RU

Why would they be disturbed if the searchers found Natalee... if they didn't have an agenda? According to them (har, har yeah right) they just want justice. I would think that would mean finding Natalee.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: December 21, 2007, 11:21:55 PM »

I know Klaasend answered, and this will keep me in the latrine...but did Nemo eat your homework, Lala's?   Laughing

Yes, that's what happened....Nemo did it.  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 21, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

Interview with Jug last night 2:50 in

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7h7j-yiS6yk

Aug 2, 2005 LT Rudy Soemers Interview
Thinks Natalee ran away and he thinks Mr. Soemers is in charge of the Investigation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzUfdbGWps
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:29:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:40 PM »

Older GD did not get that from Elmo......she got it from you!
Oh Oh, Busted.
On Topic :Where do you think this thing is going to go ?
If there is no result from the search, I believe it will go no where.
IMO, the only chance was to arrest the Kalpoes and charge lesser charges, give them some options like the Crown Witness option and watch the fireworks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.