June 15, 2024, 11:16:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239482 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

Tyler, she will make Greta look like an angel in the Beth Selling-Out category.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »

SB, you and Tyler are just Rpublicans. Laughing

I will withold judgement until I see the show.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

I hardly ever watch Oprah. She is on when I am at work. I think if I wanted to, I could find a channel where it is rebroadcast, but I have never had the urge to do so. But I will make sure to see it on YouTube or wherever ( Ty Carpe ).
I amjust intersted in what tone , how much time, but I am more interested in what Beth has to say frankly, not Oprah.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »

Does anyone else see this when looking at pvds?
All his facial features are in the lower 1/3 of his face.

More like JVDS to me

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »

SB - I have to believe Beth knows what she's doing.  I personally never watch Oprah but I will Wednesday. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »

what does he tell greta about how he got home that night ?

Cool

He told her Satish picked him up because Deepak was on the computer

I don't remember why he told her he lied about that. Do you, Klaas?

Interviewer:  What was the... there was a discrepancy at some point - - I mean, there've been a lot of reports. It's sort of hard to figure out what is and what isn't... that at one point, you said Deepak gave you a ride home. And it changed to Satish. Can you explain that? Or is there not a discrepancy? 

Joran van der Sloot:  Well, there is a discrepancy there, and I did at one point say that Deepak took me home. But that was at the more point from (unintelligible) we'd always said when we were at our house talking that we'd keep... that we'd keep Satish's little brother out it as much as possible when we'd actually made up the story to say that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn. 

Interviewer:  Why did you want to keep Satish out of it? 

Joran van der Sloot:  I didn't want to. That's what Deepak wanted. He said, yes, you know, whatever, you keep... you know, We'll keep my little brother out of it, and that... yes. That's what we agreed on.

OK, before I really call it a night I'd like to point something out.  Deepak's little brother Satish is OLDER than Joran.  Why all the false protection for Satish?

GOOD QUESTION!!!!! Is he s-l-o-w?

Laughing Laughing Laughing He's still in the 12th grade.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »

I hope Oprah ask's why this missing case is different than the rest. Let Beth explain why this isn't white girl missing syndrome or whatever they call it. America needs to know how evil that corrupt Govt is and how the police,prosecution,defense and judges all worked together to protect the pimps and there precious tourism. Let Beth explain why on june 1st they knew they were lying but still falsely and illegally arrested two black men to frame or distract attention away from the real killers.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2008, 08:04:28 PM »

Thank you, Klaas. 

And thanks for the other stuff you do behind the scenes when you're supposed to be working. Cool

Wink Sometimes I even run to the store  Laughing

You are an A+ in my book:))))))))
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2008, 08:05:25 PM »

Beth has gone into the lion's den (of the media) MANY times now and always does well. I don't think that Beth shouldn't DO it... she has kept Greta's numbers afloat for 2 1/2 years... but I call into question the agenda that Oprah has in doing this NOW, after the fact, basically... It speaks volumes to me that it didn't happen until Joran was released from suspect status, and then IMMEDIATELY thereafter.

You watch and see if there isn't a heavy accident/someone else did it slant in that show.

ARUBA and the THUGS who run it DO NOT WANT A CRIME TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED HERE and the left and the mob in Europe and the US is 100% COMPLICIT in this.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »

I hardly ever watch Oprah. She is on when I am at work. I think if I wanted to, I could find a channel where it is rebroadcast, but I have never had the urge to do so. But I will make sure to see it on YouTube or wherever ( Ty Carpe ).
I amjust intersted in what tone , how much time, but I am more interested in what Beth has to say frankly, not Oprah.   

What I like most about Wednesday is that Beth will be able to tell Natalee's story to over 23 million people. Like Oprah or not, trust her or not, Beth has one hell of an audience to work with and it WILL affect Aruba and it just may save another family from the same ordeal.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »

I hope Oprah ask's why this missing case is different than the rest. Let Beth explain why this isn't white girl missing syndrome or whatever they call it. America needs to know how evil that corrupt Govt is and how the police,prosecution,defense and judges all worked together to protect the pimps and there precious tourism. Let Beth explain why on june 1st they knew they were lying but still falsely and illegally arrested two black men to frame or distract attention away from the real killers.

And give the killers time to destroy all of the evidence.  No judge at their houses
to limit the search warrant.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »

I apologize everyone for popping in and out, but I keep getting interrupted. Things start falling apart when I spend too much time here.  Wink  Wish I could participate more.

Just a couple of things...
First, enough, that was one superb post!

Second, where is Taco?  hehe Someone else mentioned that if we don't hear from him we'll know he's off the payroll.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

SB - I have to believe Beth knows what she's doing.  I personally never watch Oprah but I will Wednesday. 

I agree Klaas, I put my faith in Beth...she has been in the "Lion's Den" as SB said many times...she do just fine as always.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2008, 08:10:43 PM »

Oh, one more thing for now...

I suppose Paulus is going to try to sue someone over the release of the tape. Silly man.

This has been so much fun to watch.  Laughing  Finally, we get some laughs.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2008, 08:12:54 PM »

Hi again everyone and welcome to "Enough"!

Now that I have read more about the DeVries incident, I can say that Joran has committed a MAJOR PR error with the cameras rolling, and this will not help him at all in the public light. He is probably more concerned with his "image" than with anything else in his life (like all narcissists are) and that image is in freefall right now. A true narcissist HAS to be liked, adored, worshipped and respected by others... it is their basic urge... and when it is unfulfilled, they SUFFER inside. Literally. I have seen them and know how they think.

The BEST way to get Joran to pay for what he did, is to render him an outcast. He's doing that all on his own. It may be all he ever has to pay for what he did, but it's something.

Remember when I said "Don't trust Mos" when all were singing his praises? Well...
I am reiterating this again and we shall see if I am right again...

Oprah Winfrey NEVER gave Beth the TIME OF DAY until Joran was off the hook. I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT SHE WOULDN'T.  Wink

I am not getting any warm fuzzies whatsoever over the fact that she is now interviewing Beth.

Guess Oprah thinks her timeshare won't lose any value now... or that Beth can't hurt the left politically now, with no legal legs left for her to stand on...

Oprah DISGUSTS me. Period. She is on a par with renfro.

I more imagine that Oprah has approached Beth before, and for reasons unknown to us, it just hasn't worked out until now. And to be honest, I think the timing could not have been better. Just as Aruba thought it could rest, here come the big gun out, and by big gun I mean her viewing audience. Bill Oreilly, 2,000,000 is a big night, and look how he treated Beth on his last show. Oprah, 20,000,000+ viewers, when Aruba's first string has just been hit by a bus:)))))))) Oprah is a classy lady, and her audience is a powerful one. Most vacation dollars are spent according to the woman of the house and 75% of all books are bought by the class of women who make up her audience. And for Oprah, the Lord provided her free advertising and interest in her topic, Beth, thanks to Joran and Peter. Both of these women seem to have saved her appearance until the time was ripe::::Smile))))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »

Oh, one more thing for now...

I suppose Paulus is going to try to sue someone over the release of the tape. Silly man.

This has been so much fun to watch.  Laughing  Finally, we get some laughs.

Good, let him sue NOVA and that will bring even more attention to Joran, his temper and the case.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2008, 08:13:30 PM »

Klaas. have we heard any more about the Dr Phil/K2 case?

I still can't find anything new there in randomly looking through 5 threads. I am still trying to catch up.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

This was billed as Joran's last interview. Even though he knew he didn't deserve it..He wanted a apology from Peter De Vries because he was released as a suspect.  When he didn't get it he acted out..In real life Joran will find out very soon that being spoiled rotten from your parents and getting away with everything is far different than real life. Next temper tantrum he throws might be with the wrong person and mommy and daddy wont be able to help. I am still convinced he will go down for what he did to Natalee. This was a small example of what he did to Natalee when she screamed at him and fought him for drugging and raping her.MO

Joran asking for a apology from De Vries

After De Vries refuses to give him a apolgy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2008, 08:14:23 PM »

I like the size of Oprah's audience. But, there is probaly an agreement as to what she can say or not say. They all seem to have these agreements.
But it will be good for the case to have it brought up again in front of millions.
And I doubt if there will be any throwing of anything at the host or guest.
They is ladies ! And it ain't the Jerry Springer Show, although I would like to see the Sloots on Jerry. Guests could be Deepak and Satish and everyone's Mummas. ROFL  .. Do they have shows like Jerry ( is he still on ) in the NL ?

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

Private Eye, your family is so lucky to have you! You seem to be such a good man.
I also hope that Anita reads your messages to her. You are so on the money.
I also agree that the Lord provided for both Beth and Oprah with this incident. I do not mean any disrespect by saying this is enjoyable to watch. After so long, it is just so much fun seeing the light shining on the darkness.  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.