June 01, 2024, 09:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238871 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 15, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »

Winners and Losers

Holloway suspect’s wine-y interview

Jan. 14: Winners & Losers: Dan Abrams crowns former Natalee Holloway murder suspect Joran van der Sloot the big loser of the day after he throws a glass of wine in the face of a reporter at the end of an interview.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22115596/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 15, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

I think Beth is smarter than Oprah or Greta and has the savvy to have kept this going in spite of all odds against her.  Anyone who has followed this case, even peripherally, knows this woman, Beth, is still able to impress all the speakers and people she meets with a lot of grace, teancity and courage.  She would be my candidate for "Woman of the Year."  Never has a woman who came from the suburbs, a teacher in a somewhat secluded community, risen to the heights with a missing-child case as Beth, and since there are many missing children, one has to only surmise that she has the smarts and grace of God with her in each appearance.  Otherwise, she would have cracked under all the inside and outside pressure.  It is of pure love for Natalee and grace given to her by God that she has been able to keep going.  No accounting for her superhuman spirit otherwise.

Tylergal ... articulated my thoughts perfectly.  Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:07 AM »

joe crapopino had no problem being on TV everynight

and then when this implosion happens by his evil client

joe pulls a houdini

the question really is..
WHO is MORE GUTLESS ??

1. joran
2. paulus
3. CRAPOPINO

thats a tough call  Cool

can we call a 3-way tie?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 15, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1,000 WORDS - TOURISTS HIDE FROM THE BEACHES
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 15, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

I disagree.  I think when Taco saw what Joran did, he $h1t himself and didn't want to appear on camera with dirty drawers., so he wrote a statement instead.  JMO Of course.

Look how Joe signed his statement:

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

That's like saying "I am Adolph Hitler's official ass wiper." Representing somebody that 99% of the people in the world thing is the lowest form of scum on the earth is nothing to hang your hat on, LOL! Is he so twisted he thinks this is a good thing???

To me it says hello, I am Joe, Joran's bitch:))))))
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 15, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »

Winners and Losers

Jan. 14: Winners & Losers: Dan Abrams crowns former Natalee Holloway murder suspect Joran van der Sloot the big loser of the day after he throws a glass of wine in the face of a reporter at the end of an interview.

roflmao, bill oreilly called jvds "pinhead of the day, and worse" last night.  winning friends and influencing people, that our sporter.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: January 15, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1,000 WORDS - TOURISTS HIDE FROM THE BEACHES

How are these places staying afloat?  No tourists? No money?  Or is it no tourists, can't launder that dirty money?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 15, 2008, 11:25:17 AM »

Winners and Losers

roflmao, bill oreilly called jvds "pinhead of the day, and worse" last night.  winning friends and influencing people, that our sporter.
dennisintn

THANKS!  That is PRICELESS! 

I've seen more press about this incident, than any since Natalee disappeared.  Thanks for the BOOST, Joran!

Keep talking!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 15, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »

Winners and Losers

dennisintn

OMG, just watched the O'Reilly video, here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html#

Click on "Watch Pinheads and Patriots"  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »

Ok, this took some creative thinking to get this to work.  I know the sound is speeded up a bit but you get the point  Laughing

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 15, 2008, 12:08:01 PM »

Winners and Losers

Wine--y Interview is caption of the year so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 15, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »

LOL,LOL!  Thanks Klass!  I couldn't get the player to work on the first link!

Thanks for reading my post PI.  That picture that Bear posted just really got me, too.  Beth has God's Grace with her, and I admire her deeply.   It is hard to fight the outrage normal people feel  when seeing this picture and knowing the real story.

Good morning everyone!! 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 15, 2008, 12:24:21 PM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

Here I thought there was nothing slicker than a sweaty Sloot. 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.
Barelyhere, This is a great post. Thank you

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 15, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »

Winners and Losers

Sporster is certainly a born and bred winner!!!! He even wins LOSERS CONTESTS:::Smile)))))) What a jerk is all I can say. After all the hard work of his parents, their friends, and their paid public relations efforts,and the sacrifices of the Arubian people, his lack of anger control erases all of their efforts, in front of millions, recorded for posterity.

Makes me remember Jossy's remark way back when, almost rhetorically and this is an approximation and not a quote:

I might could get with the program and support the boys only they are too stupid to leven know how to lie or to remember their lies. In other words he could not have helped them if he tried or was inclined to try:)))))

I would not be shocked to pick up the paper and learn that he has been killed, not by anyone connected to Natalee, but by the people who have supported him at their own expense. They have gone to great risk, expense, and personal sacrifice on behalf of him and for what? You can't save a fool from himself. Anita, the courts are best for Joran and your family.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: January 15, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »

LOL,LOL!  Thanks Klass!  I couldn't get the player to work on the first link!

Thanks for reading my post PI.  That picture that Bear posted just really got me, too.  Beth has God's Grace with her, and I admire her deeply.   It is hard to fight the outrage normal people feel  when seeing this picture and knowing the real story.

Good morning everyone!! 

That is the picture of this case. Makes me wonder just how much grief do the naysayers need to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then they weep because Joran looked like a fool because of his own actions. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #495 on: January 15, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »

OMG LMAO KLAAS!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 15, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

Here I thought there was nothing slicker than a sweaty Sloot. 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.
Barelyhere, This is a great post. Thank you

Yep, a great post.  I can scarcely look at that photo. The feeling of overwhelming grief rushes through my heart like a train.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 15, 2008, 12:46:03 PM »

OMG LMAO KLAAS!!!!

Let me tell you it wasn't easy.  Most of the Fox videos are SWF.  I can't use SWF videos in any of my editing software but I can upload to Youtube then redownload it as an FLV which I can work with, so that's what I did.  Unfortunately it messes with the speed of the audio, LOL  Laughing

All I wanted to get was the audio  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 15, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »

Need to run to the store, be back in a bit  Wink
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 15, 2008, 12:59:33 PM »

Need to run to the store, be back in a bit  Wink

can you get me a bottle of red on the way.....?
what a loser.  Joran.   GUILTY.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.