June 01, 2024, 10:36:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238882 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: January 16, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »

Did watch Oprah, as I usually do & will say that I was disappointed that more time was not afforded as the corruption, the blogging presence of misinformation, the changing of statements by officials, the horror of families experiencing tragedy befalling their loved ones necessitating incredible financial resources is not addressed, in addition to the OTHERS that have disappeared from that hellhole rock off the coast of Venezualla that offers so many free trips to unsuspecting people.

How many tourists choose their destination based on pricing.  The pricing in regards to the hellhole rock of Aruba is subsidized by the illegal activities that utilize the tourist industry numbers, whether paying or not, to obtain financing from the World Bank.  How many families will it take to have the corruption addressed in these destinations before their actions are HALTED.  One can take every precaution there is & NOT BE SAFE FROM THESE TYPE OF PREDATOR'S.

I truly believe that there are cameras in many places that tourists would expect complete privacy on that hellhole of Aruba as well as other similiar "tourist traps".  Think it is time that it is addressed at least by the USA media.

Am going to log onto Oprah's website to see what is being posted.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 16, 2008, 05:34:43 PM »

The way that everybody had talked, I expected just a short
little segment, but it was a good long interview. IMO.
No evidence was given, but it was perfectly clear that J2K
were the responsible parties.  Oprah cut them no slack.
Beth was lovely as always and her outlook seemed positive.
I liked it.  Smile

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 16, 2008, 05:35:23 PM »

Just got done watching Oprah and can't stop sobbing. I think Beth did a wonderful job.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 16, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »

Kermit...I'm with You I Do Not Think it is Over Either! JMHO

I am with you both.

However ... I contend that the "powers that be" in Aruba have deemed the Natalee Holloway case is over but ... as our Dayhiker claims ... "It ain't over until Beth says it is over!"  ... and according to Beth that could be a long time.  Wink

Janet

+++++++++++

The "Powers that be" in Aruba

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed
Tuesday, Dec 18, 2007 - 11:33 AM
By NBC 13 Staff

From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

Beth Holloway Twitty

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

i dont think its over either but the answers are not coming from MOS

he has shown his true colors - he was bought and paid for

the answer will come from inside ARUBA

one of their own will eat another one Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 16, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

Strategy at it's best perhaps, one would hope or the alternative is the Dutch are stupid.

I am now convinced it is the latter -- that was what I was banking on the first time I trusted them.

I trusted Mos so much when the perps were rearrested. 
It is hard now to believe in him now, but I still have hope.

I feel the same way Magnolia....I believe he was SHUT UP......but I don't believe he has given up. He was made  to look the fool......I don't think he will let that go...given the chance I think he will come back with a vengeance

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 16, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »

Oh, dear, I see my little fans at another site that hang on to my every word are concerned that I am lacking is the nuances of understand a person to whom English is a second language.  Just wanted to assure the little darlings, bless their hearts, that this is not the case since I was married to an individual to whom English was a third language (fourth if you count dialects of Native South Americans) for 25 years and we managed to communicate well enough to have reared three children to an acceptable level of maturity and success.

Their concern arises over my understanding of the word "pushed" as used by Joran and the fact they seem to think he means forced in a sexual manner.

I will admit that this was my first understanding of his use of the word but then I realized who had actually spoken it and changed my mind to taking it literally and physically.

Joran is no more capable of the employment of an allusion than the baboons whose behavior he imitates with his flinging substance onto another person.  He is functioning at a level just slightly higher than the lower primates, present company of monkeys excepted, and so I think speaks pretty much literally.

Lord only knows what he would have resorted to had not that glass of wine been handy for his slinging activity since primitive does not begin to address the problems this person has.  Have to wonder if it is the effect of all that booze on a developing brain that has so stunted his cognitive abilities to such an extent that he now mimic apes on international television.

That's my take on it and on his use of the word pushed and why I think that. 

MOO.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 16, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Anna,
It's laughable that anyone would question your language. I guess the "other side" (of the universe) cannot grasp the subtlety of your answers. Your post probably flew right past them!

not by Chuckie Rat I am sure, he has a bit of a crush on Anna. Wink
lol

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 16, 2008, 05:42:03 PM »

Strategy at it's best perhaps, one would hope or the alternative is the Dutch are stupid.

I am now convinced it is the latter -- that was what I was banking on the first time I trusted them.

I trusted Mos so much when the perps were rearrested. 
It is hard now to believe in him now, but I still have hope.

I feel the same way Magnolia....I believe he was SHUT UP......but I don't believe he has given up. He was made  to look the fool......I don't think he will let that go...given the chance I think he will come back with a vengeance

My hope is that he is waiting for that one chance to vindicate himself.
He almost got it with the Dutch interview with the Sloots.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 16, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

O/T

It's SNOWING!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

IN THE VALLEYS...AIR TEMPERATURES WILL DROP SEVERAL DEGREES TO NEAR
FREEZING WITH THE SNOWFALL. IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS ABOVE 1500 FOOTELEVATION ACROSS FAR NORTHEAST ALABAMA AND SOUTHERN MIDDLE
TENNESSEE...TEMPERATURES COULD DIP TO OR JUST BELOW FREEZING THIS
EVENING ALLOWING ROADWAYS IN THESE AREAS TO BECOME SLICK IN SPOTS.
STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO...OR A FAVORITE LOCAL MEDIA
OUTLET...FOR FURTHER STATEMENTS OR UPDATES FROM THE NATIONAL
WEATHER SERVICE IN HUNTSVILLE.
$$

That would be me.   Very Happy  I don't believe this was adequately forecast to allow us time to act really crazy for the designated entire afternoon, purchasing ridiculous amounts of basic food like bread and milk and bathroom tissue.

Beth was just wonderful on Oprah and now must go watch the snowfall.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 16, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »

dennis,
I have often wondered if Natalee had stiffed the HI for her bill, if they would not have found her by sundown.  Too bad they weren't looking for dollars, only an abused little tourist girl who happened to cross paths with some of the local sociopaths on the prowl.

along that line, i keep thinking that aruba was able to find the rented wave runners that max devries and (friend) were on when he disappeared, but poor max, who had a rented life jacket on, couldn't be found.  how far away from the wave runners could he have drifted?  so now when you ask anyone about max, the answer is that he was just part of an "insurance scam"  and is living somewhere in s.a.  the companion with him when he disappeared gave different stories about the circumstances about max disappearing and i assume he's alive and "feet free" back in the states somewhere.  all in all, tourists in trouble of any kind on aruba are in dire trouble if official help of any kind is needed or if their plight offers any chance of damaging the island's flow of dollars from tourists.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: January 16, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »

Had to explain to my little guy why I was sobbing and hugging him half to death!! lol He never sees me cry!! Out of the blue he said maybe Natalee died and went to heaven. I said I am pretty sure he was right and I thought for sure Natalee was doing just fine with Jesus in heaven, but that I was sad for her Mom and Dad and brother and stepfamily and friends because they missed her so darned much.
Beth, if you read our notes, you did just a beautiful job representing to myself and my son, what Mothers are all about. Thank you!!! Your journey is one I would not want to take, one I pray I will never have to take, but you walk it with dignity and with grace and I thank you, for representing what it means to be a mother. You do it so very well.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 16, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »

Did watch Oprah, as I usually do & will say that I was disappointed that more time was not afforded as the corruption, the blogging presence of misinformation, the changing of statements by officials, the horror of families experiencing tragedy befalling their loved ones necessitating incredible financial resources is not addressed, in addition to the OTHERS that have disappeared from that hellhole rock off the coast of Venezualla that offers so many free trips to unsuspecting people.

How many tourists choose their destination based on pricing.  The pricing in regards to the hellhole rock of Aruba is subsidized by the illegal activities that utilize the tourist industry numbers, whether paying or not, to obtain financing from the World Bank.  How many families will it take to have the corruption addressed in these destinations before their actions are HALTED.  One can take every precaution there is & NOT BE SAFE FROM THESE TYPE OF PREDATOR'S.

I truly believe that there are cameras in many places that tourists would expect complete privacy on that hellhole of Aruba as well as other similiar "tourist traps".  Think it is time that it is addressed at least by the USA media.

Am going to log onto Oprah's website to see what is being posted.

I believe but I could be mistaken that Oprah owns property in Aruba, but I will be happy to stand corrected if you find otherwise, but I think she and Johnny Cochran were in some kind of business together there. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 16, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »

Just got done watching Oprah and can't stop sobbing. I think Beth did a wonderful job.

I thought it was a good interview....not long enough ...but it would take several weeks of shows to detail this mess....I loved that the j2K were not called BOYS.....but MEN.....Beth looks great and Matt is the spitting image of his dad.....with the scope of Oprah's viewing audience, many that saw the show today, will not be going to aruba for their vacation.....they will remember what happened to Natalee and the pain her family has endured and will not be willing to put themselves and their family in harms way.  Today was a good day.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 16, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »

O/T

FREEZING WITH THE SNOWFALL. IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS ABOVE 1500 FOOTELEVATION ACROSS FAR NORTHEAST ALABAMA AND SOUTHERN MIDDLE
$$

That would be me.   Very Happy  I don't believe this was adequately forecast to allow us time to act really crazy for the designated entire afternoon, purchasing ridiculous amounts of basic food like bread and milk and bathroom tissue.

Very Happy

enjoy the snow Anna!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 16, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »

Tylergal - check your email please (has nothing to do with Oprah and Aruba, lol)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #795 on: January 16, 2008, 05:51:08 PM »

Beth was Absolutely Marvelous on the Oprah Show....I really liked the first segment with Marion Jones about admitting She lied and How it was hard to tell the truth but Her life will be better for it....just maybe The Aruban People saw it too and will speak up. I thought it very wise to lead with Marion's story then Beth's.....JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 16, 2008, 05:51:43 PM »

O/T

$$

Beth was just wonderful on Oprah and now must go watch the snowfall. Very Happy

LOL.....we are expecting some wet snow late tonight...I will not be watching it Laughing Have fun Anna.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 16, 2008, 05:57:20 PM »

Now, ID, (lol, some don't know the difference in lower case "L" and the letter "I") Beth makes me smile!  She smiles and I just have to smile back at her because she is positive and uplifting to hear.  Just an example of how we all react differently to the strong emotions we feel about this tragedy.

I used to cry about it all much more than I do now which is seldom as with the passage of time, some of the rawness you feel will tend to mend and heal a little bit.

Doesn't change your determination one bit, however, it just may become less painful over time, if that helps.  But no matter what, I will never be able to forget what they did to Natalee and to Beth and the hatemongors who continue to trash and bash even to this day.  The supporters often behave even worse than Joran and that's saying a lot.

Sometimes anger replaces the hurt.  But we saw just how fearful little Joran is with his flinging episode, not very and certainly not fearful enough to lie about the events for any reason than his CYA mode of primitive primate reasoning.  The injection of a good dose of fear or at least respect for something on this earth would be a vast improvement in that boy's character.

So just try to smile back at Beth and maybe it will help the tears a little bit.   Hugs to you!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 16, 2008, 05:57:32 PM »

O/T

$$

Very Happy

Anna, it has been snowing here for about 3 hours and the ground is white.
I am on a mountain top about 30 miles north of Birmingham.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: January 16, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »

Beth was Absolutely Marvelous on the Oprah Show....I really liked the first segment with Marion Jones about admitting She lied and How it was hard to tell the truth but Her life will be better for it....just maybe The Aruban People saw it too and will speak up. I thought it very wise to lead with Marion's story then Beth's.....JMO

you are so right!! I thought the same thing!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.